*****Trumpets Blaring*****
 
Here it is my very first fanfic.  Feed back is definitely appreciated.
 
I have a few notes:
 
1.      The characters are now 21 and over.  They have matured from the 15 year olds that they were.  So don't flame me for OCC.
2.      There will at lot of Lemonade in this epic.  So 18 and under KEEP OUT!  I don't want to have parents with torches in their hands after me.
3.      My pen name is "The Oracle at Delphi"  Like an idiot I used one of my characters name as a screen name without thinking.  Of course I figured it out after it was too late. ***DUH***
4.      I don't own Gundam Wing or its Characters, Gundams etc but I do own my Characters, Gundams etc.  If I owned Gundam Wing, TTDSDG would be the next GW cartoon. ***Big toothy grin***
5.      Enjoy
 
The Oracle at Delphi (Janai Yuy Winner)
 
 

 
==='thoughts'===
===**ACTIONS**===
 
LIFE, LOVE AND FAMILY : PROLOUGE
 
BY THE ORACLE AT DELPHI

 

 

JANUARY A.C. 202
 
SPACE.
 
A quiet, calm, serene place.
 
But on this particular night..
 
**CRACK-CRACK-BOOM**
 
"DAMN!"  Deathscythe Hell welded its scythe into another mobile doll.
 
**SWISH-BOOM-BOOM**
 
" They just keep coming!"  Sandrock just sliced through two more dolls.
 
**BOOM-BOOM-BOOM**
 
"Gundamium mobile dolls.  Somebody has to be controlling them."  Zero took out six dolls with one beam shot.
 
**RATTA-TAT-TAT-BOOM-BOOM**
 
"That's not good."  Heavyarms showers mobile dolls near him with bullets.
 
**BOOM**
 
"Those who fight with mobile dolls have no HONOR!" Altron stabbed another doll with its beam staff.
 
The five Gundams were fighting fifty mobile dolls that began to attack three civilian shuttles en route to earth and the battle was not looking good for the Gundams.
 
"We can't keep this up much longer!" Quattre shouted while driving his heat shorters into mobile dolls.
 
"I'm not giving up yet!" Duo replied as he sliced through another set of dolls.
 
All of a sudden mobile dolls on the outer rim of the battlefield began to explode.
 
"WHAT!?!  REINFORCEMENTS?!?" came the voice of Wufei over the COM.
 
Three Gundams were hacking their way through the dolls toward to boys as a fighter jet came blasting its lasers blowing away mobile dolls between the boys and the three Gundams.  After about an hour of fighting, all that remained were seven tired Gundams, one fighter jet and scrap Gundamium.
 
"Thanks for your help." Quatre said.
 
"Yoooouuuuuurrrrrr Welcome" came a sweet cheerful reply.
 
'That'sno couldn't be.' Quatre thought.
 
"Hey!  Who are you?" Duo asked annoyed.
 
"Wouldn't you like to know."  An equally annoyed voice replied.
 
'.nnnnaaaa.  no way' Duo shook his head to clear his thoughts.
 
"Hmph. WOMEN!" Wufei stated.
 
"Well if you weren't such a WEAKLING, us WOMEN wouldn't have to save your sorry ass." A voice sarcastically replied.
 
' .Doubt it. She would never swear.' Trowa thought to himself.
 
A monotone female voice came over the COM link, "This was only a test.  Our enemy has far more mobile dolls besides the ones that showed up here tonight.  Be prepared, the next time won't be so easy."
 
'Damn! She's back.'  Heero thought with a sense of doom.
 
"To stay." the monotone voice relied as if she could read his thoughts.
 
The four new Gundams cloaked and disappeared from the battlefield.
 
"Hey Heero. That chic sounds like your sister" Duo said between chuckles.
 
"Ggggggrrrrrrrrrr" was his only reply.
 
Zero transformed into plane mode and led the way back to Preventer Headquarters on earth.
 

 
 
Misery.
 
Emptiness.
 
Loneliness.
 
Cold.
 
Relena was in a whirlwind of emotions.  For seven long years she did what people expected her to do.  She endured all and gave up all so that peace would stay a reality.  And that he may return to her.  She yearned to be like "real" people.  Be like other young women who could be with friends, gossip, shop..be loved.  For peace she gave up her dreams of life, love and family.  But then again if she couldn't have him, she wouldn't be happy.  At 22 years old, Relena was physically and emotionally drained.    Being Vice Foreign Minister, dealing with old fools intent on finding reasons to fight had worn her down.  Their fake flattery left her feeling empty.  But knowing the man that she loved was always watching from the shadows at night made her feel lonely.  Other than his nightly "visits" she never saw him.  He had been there earlier.  But she knew he would be.  She heard about the mobile dolls spotted in space near earth, so she knew he would be going to battle.  She knew would come to "spy" on her before he left.
 
'So I am not worthy of your love, just some prize that needs to be protected for the good of who?'

 
She was tired of being a prize.  She was tired of living for the good of others.  She was tired if living.  Her misery has now turned in to despair.
 
'You fool.  He will never love yoube there to hold you.and those damn politicians certainly don't care about you'
 

She finally admitted the truth to herself and it was unbearable.  She could take no more.  Tonight will be her last of this miserable life. 
 
'I wished he killed me years ago. At least I could have been at peace.'
 
She walked out on to her balcony, the cold air a reflection of her inner self.  She looked up at the stars.  They looked so. free.
 
'Soon I will be among them.'
 

Dressed in silky white night gown that flowed all the way down to her ankles, she sat down in the wicker chair on her balcony.  She took out the fine knife blade, raised her left hand, swiped it over her right wrist and did the same to her right.  A smile spread across her face as she dangled her hands off each side of the chair letting the blood run down her hands and onto the ground along with the knife.
 
'No more misery. No more emptiness. No more loneliness. No more despair. Now I can be happy."
 
And she welcomed the darkness as it descended upon her.
 

 
IN SPACE
 
'Relena'