Here's my first Lemon  ***evil smile***
 
It's a couple of Limes in here too.
 
As always, thanks guys for the reviews.  Please let me know if you like the Lemons/Limes. 
 
Chapter 5
 

 


LIFE, LOVE AND FAMILY : RETURN OF THE ONE I LOVE
 
BY THE ORACLE AT DELPHI

 


 
 
The man was still holding his stomach as he continued to laugh at the spectacle that took place in the conference room.  He looked up at his monitor to see that the conference room was now empty.  He sat down in his chair and wiped his tear stained face. 
 
"The boys are going to have a field day with this" he said as he gulp down the rest of his beer and prepared to send the transmission of the meeting.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Two men rushed to the brown haired man with a gurney to relieve him of his burden.  They were followed by Jai who was pulling a dazed Sally by her arm.  Sally gaped at the brown haired man. 
 
"What's her problem?" he asked Jai.
 
"Sally this is Lt. Dr. Jason Andrews also known as Preventer Viper and Jason this is Major Dr. Sally Po."
 
"Pleased to me you.  You can just call me Jase." He said holding his hand out to Sally.
 
"Uhsorry" Sally said coming back to reality and shaking his hand, "it's nice to meet you too.  Who's the patient?"
 
"He is." Referring to the man on gurney.
 
Sally walked over to the gurney and gasp when she saw the man's face.  Noin and Relena ran to the man on the gurney.
 
"Milliardo!"
 
"Zechs!"
 
"Do you know what's wrong with him?"  Sally asked going into doctor mode.
 
"He's in a coma." Jase replied "But I didn't have time to review his chart but I did manage to bring it with me."
 
He reached in his bag pulled out the chart and handed it to Sally.
 
"Rush this man to ER stat" Sally commanded the interns that brought the gurney.
 
"Sir" the interns replied and ran down the hallway with the gurney.  Relena, Noin and Sally were running behind them.
 
Jai turned to Jase and said, "There is someone who needs to be patched back up in the med lab." 
 
"Oh really what's the"
 
Jase finally saw Catherine and forgot what they were talking about.  She was beautiful.  Her auburn hair was pulled back in a french roll with a few curled tresses framing her face.  Her bright blue eyes were full of emotion.  This is why he always made it a point to come back home in one piece.  She was worth coming back to.  He thought she was lovllier at this moment than she was in any of his dreams.  The suit she wore was dark green, his favorite color and it made her hair stand out.  He felt his heart swell when she smiled at him.  He smiled back.
 
"Helllll lo o? Are you there?"
 
He shot Jai his own death glare.  He loved her like a sister but right now he didn't want to talk to her.  He'd rather be doing.other things.
 
"You HAVE TO go fix this guy up.  He ran into Typhon Hilde"
 
Jase cringed, "If he ran into Typhoon Hilde, then there's nothing left to do but to bury the poor fool.  You don't need me, you need a mortician."
 
"Just do it and I will leave you alone so you can go see Catherine."
 
"How did you know?  You've been reading my mind again?"
 
"Nope. I can sense the strong vibes coming form you..and her."
 
Jase looked at Jai.  She knew what he wanted to ask her.
 
"I'm not tellin'.  Go do what I told you to do.  I promise you won't regret helping that poor man."
 
Jai pulled Jase down the hall toward the med lab passing the gawking group.  As he passed Catherine he smiled and she smiled back and mouth "later" and he nodded.  Catherine turned to Hilde and smacked her upside her head.
 
"How and the HELL did you miss THAT!?"
 
"I've been asking my self that same damn question."
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Heero helped Duo to the exam table where Duo laid down closing the left eye which wasn't swollen.  Wufei came in behind them to get an ice pack for his right eye.
 
"YOU BAKA!!! Why did you hit her?  You have NO honor!" Wufei shouted as he removed two ice packs and slammed the mini frig shut.
 
He took one ice pack and put it on his swollen eye and dropped the other one on an unsuspecting Duo.
 
"OUCH!!! DAMN IT!!! THAT HURT!!!" Duo yelled snatching the offending ice pack from his face.
 
"That's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you when I can see straight again."
 
Heero leaned up against the doorframe, "Duo. You never did answer the question.  Why did you hit Hilde?"
 
Duo sighed and placed the right side of his face, "I didn't mean to hit her.  The thought of her risking her life just pushed me over the edge.  I lost control.  I regretted it as soon as I did it but before I could apologize, her eyes turned to sickles and flames.  And.well you know the rest."
 
"OK.  Who's the idiot who suffered Persephone's wrath?" Jase asked as he and Jai entered the room.
 
"That.would be me." Duo answered not bothering to argue with the man who called him an idiot.
 
Heero and Wufei jaws dropped as they looked at Jase.
 
'What the hell is wrong with these people' Jase thought to himself as he reached for the first aid kit and antiseptic.
 
Heero and Wufei looked at Duo and then looked at each other.  Their jaws still laying on the floor.  Jai took both men by the arm, drugged them out the door and closed it.
 
"My name is Lt. Dr. Jason Andrews but call me Jase."
 
"Maxwell. Duo Maxwell.  I may run, I may hide but I never tell a lie"
 
Jase froze.
 
'There's no way.  It can't be'
 
***flashback***
 
"My name is David Mason.  I may run, I may hide but I never tell a lie.", a four year old boy with brown hair and violet eyes said.
 
"My name is Donovan Mason. I may run, I may hide but I never tell lie.", another four year old boy with brown hair and violet eyes said.
 
"Oh no you don't Don.  That's my line.  We may look a like but we don't have to sound alike." David said crossing his little arms.
 
"But I like your line bestest" Donovan replied with a pout.
 
"No.  Get your own." David firmly stated.
 
"MEANY!!"  Donovan yelled.
 
He then dumped his bucket of sand on David's head and ran.  David promptly chased after him.
 
**End Flashback**
 
Jase walked over to Duo and began cleaning the cuts and bruises on his face.
The more Jase cleaned Duo's face the more his hand began to shake.
 
"David Mason?"
 
Duo shoot up from the table and opened his one good eye.  They both stared in shock at one another.  It would have been just like looking in the mirror if Duo's face wasn't battered.
 
"Donovan?"
 
Jase nodded.
 
"They said you were dead."  Duo said as he looked at the floor.
 
"In a way they didn't lie.  When the told me that David Mason had died, so did Donovan Mason." Jase replied with sadness in his voice.
 
"Same here."  Duo said looking back into his brother's face.
 
The brothers remained in silence as Jase continued to clean Duo's face, neither knowing what to say to the other.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Relena was pacing out side of the ER while Noin stood in one place staring at the door.  Both women were on edge.  They new that Milliardo\Zechs was alive and would one day return to them but this is not what they expected.  Relena desperately wanted to get to know Milliardo better.  Since the wars ended they hadn't anytime to talk.  She needed some kind of connection to the Peacecrafts besides the name and she hoped that Milliardo would be able to give her that.  Noin was in a whirlwind of emotions.  She was happy that Zechs was back.  She wanted Zechs, Duce and herself to be a family.a real family.  Duce knew who his father was and that he was a great man away on a mission to save the earth and colonies.  Duce understood that what his father did was important but he still needed him too.  She needed to know if Zechs would be OK before he told him his father was back.  She didn't want to dangle the hope of finally having his father just to snatch it away again.  She thoughts were interrupted as Sally emerged from the ER.
 
"Howishe?" Relena and Noin said in a blur.
 
"He's still in a coma and according to his old chart he's been in one for a year but it doesn't say how he got there?"
 
"Do you think he'll ever wake up?", Noin asked hopeful.
 
"I really can't tell" She replied placing her hand on Noin's shoulder.  "You can go in and see him now.  I'm going to get Jase's opinion on this case"
 
Sally left for the med lab and Relena and Noin entered the ER.  Milliardo was laying on the bed in a peaceful slumber.  They walked over and each stood on opposites side of the bed.  Relena brushed his bangs out of his face and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
 
"Dear brother come back to us soon"
 
She gave him another kiss on his cheek and left the room.  She was in serious need of stress relief.
 
Noin pulled up a chair, sat down by the bed and held Milliardo's hand.
 
"Oh Zechs.  There is so much to tell you.  There is someone you need to meet and he really wants to meet you.  Wake up soon my love."  She placed a soft kiss on his lips and laid her head on his chest just to be close to him.  She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep still holding his hand.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
"Why did you kiss Trowa?"
 
"Why were you staring up Jai's skirt?"
 
Quatre had managed to corner Kellee and they were now involved in a glaring contest.
 
"I would love to here the answer to that one?"
 
The Winner siblings turned to see Jai standing a few feet away from them, smiling.
 
'She has the most wonderful smile.'
 
"I wasn't staring up your skirt." Quatre said defensively.
 
"I think I would know when I'm being ogled"
 
"I wasn't ogling you."
 
"Oh really.  Well then Quatre, what were you doing?"
 
Kellee took advantage of the situation a slipped away.  She'd have to remember to thank Jai later.
 
Kellee's departure didn't go unnoticed by Quatre.  He'd catch her again later.
 
"Well?"
 
Quatre gave her a sly smile and closed the distance between them.
 
"I was awed and mesmerized by your grace and beauty.  You are indeed a goddess."
 
Jai took a step closer.  She had to tilt her head up slightly because Quatre was a few inches taller than her.
 
"Remember they don't call me Syren for nothing.  I always lead men to their deaths."
 
"I'm a Gundam Pilot, I face death all the time. Pursuing you wouldn't be any different."
 
Quatre walked away from Jai leaving her dumbfounded.
 
'This can't be happening to me. Damn!'
 
Jai turned to the left and headed for the shooting range.  She needed to put a hole in something.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Kellee made a quick dash back to the conference room to get her "gift" from Trowa.  She was walking through the hall way twirling her muzzle on her index finger when..
 
**WHAM**
 
Kellee was for the third time today in Trowa's arms.
 
"This is becoming a regular habit with you isn't it."  Kellee said staring into one green eye since the other was hidden by his bang.
 
Trowa didn't answer.  He just continued to stare at her.
 
Kellee gave Trowa a sly look, "Are you sure you want me to where this?" she said in a husky voice as she took the muzzle and lightly trace down the side of his face with it.
 
Trowa half dragged, half carried Kellee to a near by dark doorway and gently shoved her against the wall.  That's when his lips attacked hers.  Kellee opened her mouth and he slipped his tongue in and they began a tongue dual rematch.  Kellee wrapped her hands around waist to bringing him closer to her.  She then let her hands wonder up and down his back wanting to feel every inch of him.  Trowa had Kellee pinned on the wall by holding her by her waist.  He grabbed a hold of her skirt and started inching it up her thigh until the barrier was gone.  He then slid his hands under her underwear caressing her hips working his way to her firm rear.  She moaned as he gripped her derriere and pulled her closer to him lifting her feetoff of the ground.  She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.  She could feel his harden member against her as she lightly grazed his ears with her fingernails then ran her fingers through his hair.  He continued to kneed her bottom as he let go of her lips.  He began to leave a trail of light kisses along her jaw line and down her neck.  She tilted her head to give him greater access, which he took full advantage of nibbling on her as he moved his hands under her jacket and took a hold of her breasts.  She began to shudder and moan in his ear as he ran his fingertips over her nipples and gently pinched them through her lacey bra causing her to tighten her hold on him.  He recaptured her lips with his for another passionate kiss.  Then he eased her legs back down to the floor.  He broke the kiss leaving them both in a haze of passion.  Looking into her eyes, he bent down, picked up the muzzle, dragged it up her leg and placed it in her hand.
 
"The answer to your question is.Yes."
 
He smiled and walked away.  He was half way down the hall when he heard..
 
"BASTARD!!!"
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Catherine had found Jase still in the med lab.  Sally had just left.
 
"Knock, Knock"
 
Jase turned around and saw a vision of loveliness
 
"Well Hello I'm glad to see you."  He said with a smile.
 
Catherine walked into the room and closed the door.  They stood there in silence for a few minutes.
 
"I missed you Cath"
 
"I love you, Jase"
 
Jase was stunned.  Then he was thrilled.  She loved him and he loved her.  She is all he ever wanted.
 
He began moving toward her, "Say it again."
 
"I love you, Jase"
 
He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her against him. "Again"
 
"No"
 
Jase looked at down at Catherine cocking an eyebrow.
 
"Jase? Do you love me?"
 
He looked in her eyes and all he could see was an abundance of love all for him.
 
"Yes"
 
"Then say it"
 
"Cath, I love you"
 
"Say it again"
 
"Cath, I love you"
 
Catherine wrapped her arms around his neck., "Again"
 
"No"
 
Now it was Catherine's turn to cock an eye brow.
 
"I'd rather show you."
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Relena arrived at the shooting range to find Hilde already there firing away.  Hilde was currently working on writing an "M" on the chest of the human paper target. The "D", the "U" and the "O" were already on display.  Relena had to admire Hilde.  She was real talented with a gun.  Relena put on her headphones, loaded her gun and began firing. 
 
Heero walked pass the door to the shooting range and stopped.  He decide to go in and fire the gun he kept in the back of his pants since thanks to Duo he didn't get to shoot off the one in his boxers.  He continued to walk down the aisle looking for an empty stall when a flash of golden blond hair caught his eye as he passed the 5th stall.  He backed up and saw Relena firing a gun with deadly accuracy.  He looked at her previous target and all of them had single bullet holes in all the vital places.  As much as he didn't like the idea of Relena throwing knives and shooting guns he had to admit he was impressed by her skill and.really turned on.  He was getting lost in his thoughts when
 
***CLICK***
 
Heero was staring down the barrel of a gun.
 
Relena realized it was Heero and began to laugh wholeheartedly .
 
"Thisis.to .funny!  YOU.staring down ..the barrelof MY gun."
 
Relena was now turning various shades of red from laughing at Heero.
 
Heero smirked.
 
"You know I can give you some pointers on how to improve your shooting"
 
Relena stopped laughing and looked up at Heero.
 
"You really thing you can teach me a new trick, huh.  I've been trained by the best.", giving Heero a seductive look.
 
Heero walked over to Relena.  He stood mere inches from her face staring deep into her eyes.
 
"No you haven't because I am the best."
 
Heero then kneeled down on one knee, placed his hands on Relena's waist and slowly turned her around to face the target letting his hands grazed lightly over her stomach and her butt.  He removed his hands from her waist and place them on the inside of her thighs just below where her skirt stopped.  He began to gently push her legs apart and slowly caress them as his hands descended to her ankles.  He firmly gripped her ankles making her feet stationary.
 
Heero's hands were setting Relena on fire.  She had butterflies in her stomach and her legs felt like Jell-O.  She was disappointed when his hands on her thighs went down instead of up.  His hands felt wonderful and she didn't want him to stop. 
 
Heero placed his hands on the outside of her legs and caressed them as he slowly stood up behind her.  He pulled her body to his, placed his right leg between hers and slid his hands up the side of her body and down her arms, resting his hands on top of hers.  He placed his chin on her shoulder as he lifted their arms aiming the gun.  He marveled at the smell of her hair and perfume.  Her ear looked so delectible to him.
 
Relena began to tremble in his embrace.  She could feel his arousal on the back of her leg and at that moment her wanted to have it inside of her stretching her to the fullest.  She could feel herself growing wet.
 
"Heero", Relena whispered passionately.
 
"Fire", he whispered into Relena's ear as he let his teeth grazed it.
 
Relena fired the gun and the shot went wild.
 
"TskTskRelena.  That. willnever..do" he said between the soft kisses he was putting on her neck.
 
"Don't sample the merchandise unless you plan to buy it" a monotone voice said.
 
Relena jumped out of Heero embrace and turned to see Jai standing right behind them with her arms crossed, shooting Heero one of the scariest death glares she ever seen.  And being around Heero and Jai you tend to see those a lot.
 
Jai then turned and left the two of the standing there staring at each other.
 
"We'll have to finish our shooting lesson another time, Relena"
 
"I look forward to it, Heero"
 
Relena picked up her gun and left the range.  Heero took her spot, whipped out his gun and fired in earnest.  That was the second time today he'd gotten close to Relena and somebody messed it up.  This was turning out to be one bad day.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Jase began to unbutton Catherine's jacket as he pulled her to him for a heated kiss.  As soon as he undid the last button he slid it off of her shoulders and let it hit the floor.  He removed the hair pins from her hair and let it fall to her shoulders. 
 
Catherine unbuttoned the top of his pants, lowered the zipper and pulled his shirt out of them.  She let her hands glide up under the shirt and across his muscled chest.  She played with his nipples invoking a deep moan from him.  She began to undo the buttons on his shirt.  She was half done when he broke the kiss to begin a trail of kisses down her neck and across her shoulder. 
 
Jase heard the soft moan from Catherine and reached behind her to undo her bra.  After a few frustrating moments, Jase yanked the offending hooks off the bra.
 
"You owe me a new bra" Catherine said breathlessly
 
"By the time I'm through with you, you won't remember that bra" he replied as he took a rip nipple in his mouth.
 
"Ahhhh" Catherine moaned as he began firmly suckle her.
 
He reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and slid his hand down into her underwear.  He released her breast to remove the skirt and undies as she kicked off her shoes.
 
Catherine slid her hand into his boxers and took a hold of his swollen member.
 
She began sliding her hand up and down its length marveling at its size and hardness.
 
"OH CATH!" Jase moaned as he tossed his head back.
 
Catherine moved her hand lower to palm his testicles and slowly massage them and the sensitive area beneath them.
 
"MMMMM!" He moaned again moving his hips against her hand.
 
He kicked off his shoes as she slid his pants down his legs as she lowered herself to her knees.  She ran her fingers up the back of his legs and gripped his butt.  He looked down into her eyes as she looked up to meet his eyes and took him into her mouth.
 
"OHHH CATH!!  OHHH CATH!!" He said over and over again as her head bobbed up and down picking up the pace.
 
He ran his fingers through her auburn hair and rested his hands on her shoulders.  He gently pulled her off of him and pulled her up to stand in front of him.
 
"Now its time for your check up."
 
He picked her up and carried her to the exam table, placed her on it and initiated another passionate kiss that left her breathless.
 
He moved to one end of the table.
 
***THUNK, THUNK***
 
Then he moved to the opposite end of the table.
 
***THUNK, THUNK***
 
"What are you doing?" Catherine huskily asked as she opened her eyes.
 
"Prepping the exam table"  he replied with a wicked smile.
 
"Lay down" he commanded and she did so.
 
He slid her down the exam table until her butt was even with the edge of the table.
 
"Now. Put your feet in the stirrups."
 
She lifted her legs and placed them in the metal stirrups that were connected to the bed causing her legs to fall apart exposing her sex to him.  He took white medical tape from the first aid kit and wrapped it around her feet tying them to the stirrups.  He then walked to the opposite end of the bed lifting her arms above her head tying her right arm to the right IV pole and the left arm to the left IV pole.
 
"Now to ensure perfect health I must perform a pelvic exam."  Jase said as his evil grin widen.
 
He leaned over to kiss her upside down as his hands began massaging her breasts causing her to writher and moan.  He pinched her nipples making her strain against her restraints.  He moved his hands to caress her stomach.
 
"MMMMM!"
 
He broke the kiss and walked back down to her legs.
 
"Are you ready, baby?  It's time to make you scream."
 
He lowered his head and began to lick her center.
 
"OHOHOH MY GOD!"
 
He smiled to himself as he moved his tongue against her bud sending shock waves through her body.  He dipped his tongue inside her to taste her sweetness.
 
"OOOOOH.OOOOOH"
 
He grazed his teeth over her bud and began suckling it.
 
"AAAAAAHAAAAAHOOOOOH!!!"
 
She was arching her back with every stroke.  She began writhing and bucking her hips as the sensations cursed through her body each one more intense than the last.
 
"JASON!!!  JASON!!!  JASON!!!" she panted over and over again as the pressure began building.
 
He removed his mouth and replaced it with his hand.  He massaged her center with his thumb as he inserted two fingers into her moving them in and out.  She began to move her hips in rhythm with his hand.  Not stopping his ministrations with his hand he moved to the side of the table and began sucking her nipples in earnest.  He ran his fingers through her wild hair as she began to thrash against her restraints.
 
Catherine was thrashing uncontrollably as the pressure within her intensified and drove her senseless.  Her body was tingling from head to toe.  Just when she thought the pressure was too much for her, the pressure exploded.
 
"JAAAAAASOOONNNNN!!!!"  She screamed breaking her arms free as her world came crashing down around her.
 
She grabbed a fist full of his long hair bring his face to meet hers.
 
"I want you.. inside of me NOW!!" she said through clenched teeth and passion filled haze.
 
"That's what I love about you.You always go for what you want." his voice full of passion.
 
Jason returned to her legs grabbed her hips and thrusted himself fully into her.  He felt her virginal barrier break as he did so but she showed no signs of being in any pain.  He began to move inside her.  His head began to spin.  She was so wet.  She was so tight.  She was  ..HIS!
 
Catherine barely felt her barrier give way as he entered her, filling her, stretching her.  She grabbed his arms as he began to move within her.  He was so hard.  He was so strong.  He was HERS!
 
She lifted her hips to meet each of his thrusts with one of her own.  He bent over her as his rhythm increased kissing and biting her neck.  She clawed at his back and gripped shoulders as he began to frantically thrusting harder and harder.  They moaned.  They groaned.  They panted as they neared the edge of oblivion.
 
"JAAAAAASOOONNNNN!!!!" 
 
"CATH!!!!!!"
 
As they both went over the edge together.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Duo was wondering through the base looking for Hilde. He was just about to walk pass Heero.
 
"Hey Heero? Seen Hilde"
 
"Yeah I just left her at the shooting range but I wouldn't go near her if I were you."
 
"Why not?"
 
"She was just finishing the first "L" in Maxwell"
 
"Hn"
 
Heero just shook his head and walked away.
 
Duo arrived at the shooting range and found out what Heero was talking about.  Hilde had all of her targets lined up.  Each man had a letter in the middle of its chest.
 
"D" "U" "O" "M" "A" "X" "W" "E" "L" "L".  He gulped.
 
"Hilde?"
 
Hilde turned around to see Duo standing there.  His face looked  a lot better than the last time she saw him.
 
"What do you want Duo?"
 
He stepped closer to her.
 
"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to hit you."  He said in a low tone.
 
"I'm sorry that I beat the hell out of you."
 
"Oh, by the way nice shooting" Duo said gesturing to at her artwork.
 
They both laughed.
 
"Come on. I'll buy you dinner." Duo said putting his arm around Hilde to escort her out.
 
"Dinner huh?  Maybe I should beat you up more often."  Hilde replied smiling.
 
"Once is enough. Thank You"
 
'At least she's talking to me'
 
They both left the shooting range.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Jai walked into her bedroom stripped down to her undies and got into bed.  It had been a long day.  On her way back to her quarters she'd run into Hilde, Duo, Jase and Catherine.  They were all on their way out to dinner.
 
' At least Hilde was talking to Duo again that's a start'
 
She passed Trowa who looked like he was ready to kill.
 
She passed Kellee's quarters and heard glass breaking which meant Kellee was extremely pissed off and the safest thing to do was to let it pass and help her clean up in the morning.
 
Jai fluffed up her pillow, "I'm in need of a real good nights sleep"
 
She laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes.  A vision of blond hair and aquamarine eyes appeared.
 
"Well so much for a good nights sleep"
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
LET ME KNOW IF THE LEMON/LIME IS WORTH DOING
 
LATER