"Revealing Dreams"

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing, I don't own the charactors, I've never claimed to. If you wish to sue me over this you won't get anything because I'm saying right now: It's NOT MINE!! Go chase an ambulance or something!

 

*************************

 

Relena walked out of her quarters and down the hall, smiling and nodding cheerfully on her way to her office. It was just another morning at the Embassy and she had two meeting and a peace-mediation conference to attend before the real work began.

<I love my job, stressful as it is,> she thought.

She chipperly "good-morninged" her co workers as she walked to her office, and didn't really notice the strange looks she was getting from the people she passed by.

"Good morning Miss Belise," said Relena nodding absently at her secretary.

"Ghaaahh!!" Miss Belise started in shock. "...Good morning Miss Relena," said she, a trifle nervously.

<That's funny,> thought Relena. <Miss Belise seems a tad uneasy this morning. I wonder what's eating her.>

"Lovely weather we're having," Miss Belise continued, still nervous. "It seems to be a bit hot in here today, I think I'll have maintenence look at the heater," she babbled hurriedly, escaping away into the hallway.

<That's really strange. I wonder whats wrong with her?>

Relena looked around, now that she thought about it, everyone was acting pretty strangely. She suddenly became aware of the stares boring into her, and the people trying hard not to look at her that were scurriying away at the first oppotunity.

<I wonder whats going on. Oh well,> she shrugged it off and continued on her way to the peace-mediation conference.

Upon her arrival, the room suddenly went even more silent than ususal. Not that the politicians didn't respect her normally but they were all particularly quiet this morning. <there must be something going around,> she figured. <The flu or something.>

"Good morning gentlmen," she greeted. "I trust you are all well today."

"Oh, yes. Certainly Miss Darlian," said one of the elderly gentlemen, looking at everything but her. He seemed supremely discomfited.

"Well good, I'm glad to hear it." said Relena. "I wasn't sure I had everthing covered in my last meeting and I wanted to get a few things out into the open."

There was the sound of massive choking going on around the conference table. Some looked as though they were trying to hold back laughter.

Relena looked around in confusion. What was going on here? Was she missing something? Relena was not used to be out of the loop on anything. If something was going on, she wanted to know about it.

Suddenly. Relena looked down.

"Oh my God!"

She nearly died on the spot. There she was, standing in the middle of the conference room... Naked.

...

"Ahhhh!" she screamed, sitting up in bed. Sweat drenched her forehead. She was breathing heavily, and was left gasping for breath. Typical, it didn't take Freud to tell her that the cliched old naked dream was the result of too much stress.

"Oh, I really HATE that dream!"

 

***

 

Heero heard Relena enter his office at the preventors HQ, he'd been expecting her so he let her unannounced visit slide without comment. He was busily typing away at his laptop and didn't even glance up when she entered the room. Relena would be depositing her wrap-up report of the Sheridan Incident so that Heero could have a file with the opinions of the leading politicians to reveiw in the final debate.

He heard the rustle of papers being deposited on his desk, but uncustomarily, Relena didn't leave to go to her next meeting as she normally would have. She was nothing short of efficient, and she got the job done in a more than reasonable amount of time...but she was almost always busy. Her job took up so much of her free time that Heero hardly ever got to see her anymore (and he was supposed to be protecting her!)

Heero looked up. Then sat there gaping.

Relena was wearing absolutely nothing. Usually she wore practical business suits that hid her feminity under thick padding and many layers of clothing. Even he couldn't guess what her body might look like underneath (and he had been trying for a quite some time!).

She stood there, leaning against his desk completely naked, regarding him with a look of oblivion. "Is there something the matter Mr Yuy?" she quiried.

"..." was all he could say as he continued staring at the sight of her unclothed body lounging in his office. She was...incredible. Everything he'd hoped for and more. He stifled the very male reaction he had at the sight of...well.

"I stayed behind to reveal a few things I think you should be made aware of," she said briskly, indicating one of the files she'd tossed onto his desk. "But as long as I'm here, is there something you want me to help you with?" she asked.

<Yes, very much so,> he thought.

Saying nothing, Heero advanced on her position, raw hunger in his eyes. He'd waited a long time for the two of them to quite tap-dancing around each other and apparently, so had she.

Her body pressed close to his as he put his arms around her. He leaned down to kiss her on the mouth claiming her as his forever...but at the very instant that it would have been a kiss...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

... "Fragging alarm clock!" he muttered. Then he grinned, remembering the dream he'd had of Relena showing up to work naked. "Oh, I really LOVE that dream!"

The End.

************************

I saw one of those cliche TV show episodes that start out with a dream sequence where the main charactor shows up to work wearing no clothes and is completely unaware of it until they show up and everyone just starts staring at them. Well, I decided to add my own little twist. We all know how Relena would feel about dreaming of herself showing up to work naked, but how would Heero feel about Relena showing up to work naked? I don't think it's been done.

Well, I hope you enjoyed, funny dialouge huh? She really got a few things out into the open.

((Synopsis:"But as long as I'm here, is there something you want me to help you with?" Relena asked.<Yes, very much so,> he thought.))