Runaway Princess

 

~Los Angeles, California-USA~

 

"I really appriciate you guys helping me out" said Relena.

"Lena, we've all been friends for close top 13 years now. We said we would always be there for each other and so, when you called, we came to help" said Bianca.

"Besides, we need you. You're an official member of Angel's Wrath" said Jon.

"Will you guys quit bullshitting and let's rehearse!" said Adriana.

"Okay, we're coming" said Bradley as they walked over to the stage.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

~Cinq Kingdom~

 

"Well, we know she wasn't abducted" said Quatre.

"She ran away, Quatre, and frankly I don't blame her" said Hilde.

"Calm down, Hilde" said Duo.

"No, I won't calm down! Relena's had too much pressure on her ever since she became Vice- Foreign Minister. Personally, I hope she isn't found" snapped Hilde.

"You don't mean that" said Catherine.

"Yes I do" yelled Hilde as she stormed out of the room. Duo immeadiately followed her.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

~LA- The Book Cafe~

 

"Okay, guys, take a break" said Adriana.

"Finally" muttered Paul. Adriana sent him a death glare. They sat down at a large table and sipped the drinks they had neglected. Relena looked at her friends. It was good to sit down and laugh.

She missed her friends while she was gone. She missed singing. Relena cherished this time with her friends. Regardless of her friends reassurences, she feared they would find her.

'Heero, I didn't want to leave, but I needed my freedom' Relena sid in her mind.

"Hey Lena, you okay?" asked Katerina.

"Yeah, I'm okay" replied Relena.

"Good now we can get back to rehearsal" said Adriana. Everyone groaned.

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

~Cinq Kingdom~

 

"We've just recieved a letter from Relena. She's said that she is alright and very happy" said Trowa

"Regardless of that fact, we need to bring her home" said Wufei.

"I'm beginning to agree with Hilde, if Relena doesn't want us to look for her, then we should respect her wishes" said Quatre. All the pilots looked at him as if he went back on the Zero system.

"Quatre, are you nuts? Relena could seriously hurt herself and you want to leave her out there!" yelled Heero.

"Calm down, Heero" said Wufei as Heero walked out of the room.

"What's his problem?" asked Trowa.

"He loves Relena and he is worried about her" said Quatre.

"Maybe if Heero had 'fessed up to her, the maybe "Jousan wouldn't have took off" said Duo.

They all nodded in agreement.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

~LA-The Book Cafe~

 

Relena looked at herself in the mirror in the dressing room while brushing her hair. She was dressed in long, tight black pants and a tight pink, spaghetti strap top. The only makeup she wore was her cover up and lip gloss and her hair was down and out of the normal braids.

'Heero' she thought.

"Hey Lena! It's time" yelled Bradley.

"Coming!" said Relena. As Relena and her friends walked out to the stage she heard the music begin. Relena began to sing.

 

Rel~

Loving you is not just luck or illusion
It's in the make-up of our DNA
It's not by chance we make the perfect solution
Don't fight it, baby
You know that it's just destiny's way

All~Chorus-

Baby, lovin' you
Comes easily to me
It's what I'm living for
It's all in the chemistry
Baby, loving you is how it's meant to be
It's something that is so natural to me
Natural

 

Rel~

We got the answers but theres's no explantion
We got each other baby come what may
It's in the science, it's genetically proven
'Cos when you touch me the reaction it just blows me away

All~ Chorus 2X

Rel~

Turn off the lights baby, lay your head next to mine
Take it slowly, a step at a time
C'mon get close, closer to me
It's all so natural, it's all so easy to see

All~Chorus 2X

After the last words of the song ended, the cafe burst into clapping.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

~The Cinq Kingdom~

Heero stood at his window looking at the stars shining in the night sky, thinking about Relena.

"I miss you Relena. Come back to me, please" whispered Heero. As Heero looked out into the sky, his friends watched him with a sorrowful look on their faces. They headed back to the living room.

"Man, he is really torn up" said Duo as he plopped down on the couch.

"That's obvious" said Wufei.

"Hopefully, we'll find Relena before Heero goes insane" said Trowa.

"Let's go to bed guys" said Quatre as he headed to his room. The others went to their own rooms.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

~LA-The group's apartment~

Katerina sat in the living room playing her violin (AN: Can you tell who she's going to be paired with? Hint, Hint) when Brad, Adriana, Bianca and Paul came back from the movies.

"Hey Kat, where's Jon and Lena?" asked Bianca.

"They went for a walk a while ago" replied Kat.

"Good. Maybe she's finally getting over him" said Adriana.

"I hope so. She needs to move on. For her own good" said Paul.

 

---------

 

Relena looked at the ocean tide coming in. It reminded her of how Heero used to come in and out of her life. Regardless of the mask she put on, she couldn't deny that she missed him. She missed Heero so much.

"Heero" Relena whispered. Relena got up and walked over to Jon and they started to head home.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

2 years later

~The Cinq Kingdom~

Heero sat in the garden of the mansion as the other pilots came up to him.

"Hey Heero. We're going on a vacation. Wanna come with us?" asked Duo.

"No" replied Heero.

"C'mon Heero. We all need a break. Even you do" said Quatre.

"I agree" said Trowa. Wufei just stood there.

"Omae o korosu" said Heero.

"Put a sock in it. You're coming with us" said Duo as he walked away.

"Where are we going?" asked Heero.

"Los Angeles" said Quatre.