Disclaimer: I own nothing but the fic

 

Runaway Princess Part 2

 

~Los Angeles Airport~

 

"Thanks for coming with me to get my cousin, everyone" said Kat.

"No problem" chorused all of them.

"Where are they coming from?" asked Paul.

"The Cinq Kingdom" replied Kat as Relena froze.

"What's her name?" asked Relena.

"Hilde Schbeiker" replied Kat and Relena's body went rigid again.

"What's wrong Lena?" asked Jon.

"Hilde Schbeiker is one of my friends I left behind in the Cinq Kingdom when I ran away" replied Relena.

"Oh" said Kat.

"I could probably convince Hilde not to say anything, but the question is, is she coming alone?" said Relena.

"She's bringing 8 friends with her" responded Kat.

"I can't let them see me" cried Relena.

"Calm down Lena. Only the girls will be staying in our place. The guys will be in Chelsea's place since she's in Canada for the month" said Kat

"I'm gonna take you home" said Bianca.

"Okay. C-ya" said Relena as they walked towards the exit.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

~One of Quatre's private jets~

 

Everyone was getting restless on the plane. Sally and Wufei were arguing. Quatre and Dorothy were playing a fencing game on Quatre's laptop. Duo and Hilde were sleeping in the back, Duo's loud snoring was drowning out Sally and Wufei's arguing. Trowa and Catherine were listening to music, thankful they didn't hear the commotion on the plane. Heero was trying to concentrate on his book but his thoughts kept taking him back to Relena. It had been 2 years since she left. All he had been doing the last 2 years was searching for her. He couldn't help but think that if he had told her that he truly did love her, maybe she wouldn't have left. Everyone was snapped out of what they were doing by the captain's voice on the loudspeaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to land. Please take your seats and buckle your seatbelts" said the captain.

"Ya-hoo! We're here!" yelled Duo and Hilde.

"Shut up!" everyone yelled back.

"You're no fun" said Duo.

Everyone remained quiet as the plane landed. After the plane landed, everyone grabbed the stuff from the overhead compartments and departed the plane. Hilde was the first one to come out of the door and into the airport when she spotted her cousin.

"Kat!" yelled Hilde.

"Hilde!" yelled back Kat. Hilde ran up to her cousin and hugged her.

"I want you to meet my friends. This is Trowa, Catherine, Dorothy, Quatre, Wufei, Sally, Heero and Duo" said Hilde.

"And these are my friends. They're Jon, Adriana, Paul and Bradley. My other 2 friends Bianca and Lena are at the apartment because Lena wasn't feeling well" said Kat as they walked towards the airport exit.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

4 hours later

 

~The Book Cafe~

Relena sat in the dressing room next to Adriana, pulling her hair up in a bun. She was dressed in long, tight light blue leather pants and a forest green halter top.

Over the past two years, Angel's Wrath had become the most popular group around town. The group was moving to Miami in a few days, just after Hilde and everyone left. Relena was leaving tomorrow because of the face that she'd be discovered by the pilots soon and someone had to oversee how things were going on the group's new club in Miami. The group wanted Relena to go because it was her idea. Of course, there will be 4 other people coming with them. Hilde and the other girls found her when they came to the group's apartment. Relena thought back to when they found her

 

*Flashback*

Kat, Hilde and the other girls walked into the group's apartment, laughing at one of Hilde's jokes. Kat looked back at them because they stopped laughing. Kat turned to what they were looking at. She turned to see Relena laying on the sofa, sleeping.

"What the hell is Relena doing here?" yelled Dorothy as Relena bolted up, Dorothy's voice waking her up.

"You have a lot of explaining to do" said Hilde.

"Yes, I know. Could you leave us, please?" asked Relena as she looked at Kat, Adriana and Bianca.

"Sure, Lena" replied Adriana as the girls walked upstairs.

Hilde, Dorothy, Catherine and Sally sat down on some of the various beanbag chairs littered among the room.

"I suppose you all want to know why I left" said Relena.

"Yes" the girls said in unison.

"I left because I couldn't take the pressure of being Vice-Foriegn Minister anymore. And I also wanted my freedom. So I called Kat and the other's one day and asked if they still wanted me to come and sing with them, so I did." said Relena.

"But how do you know my cousin" asked Hilde.

"I've been friends with with all of them since I was 5. After I came to live with the Darlians, I met them at a park one day and we all became fast friends. I was forced to sever all ties with them when Mr.Darlian found out they weren't 'in the same class' as he put it. But I kept talking with them secretly. We met again after the wars were over and they asked if I'd like to be in a band with them. But at the time, I had just become Vice-Foreign Minister and wasn't really pressured, so I declined. Soon, the pressure was too great for me, so that's when I called Kat and I've been here ever since." replied Relena.

"And you also left because of Heero, right?" asked Sally.

"Yes" replied Relena slowly.

"Heero misses you. We all miss you. Please come home" said Dorothy.

"'No way! I'm not going back to a gilded cage. Besides, the group needs me. Anyway, I'm moving tomorrow. The rest of the group is coming later after you all leave" said Relena.

"Then I'm coming with you" said Hilde.

"Us too!" said Catherine and Dorothy in unison.

"I'm coming as well" Sally said.

"No way! I'm not letting you guys sacrafice your lives for me" cried Relena.

"Don't even try and talk us out of this. I can live without Duo, but I can't live without one of my best friends" said Hilde.

"Us too!" chimed in the other girls.

"Alright, but don't unpack. If the guys find me, I'll be heading out tonight" said Relena.

"Where are we going?" asked Sally.

"Miami" replied Relena.

"Cool! Boys, boys and more boys!" said Cathy and Dorothy in unison.

"Is that all you two ever think about?" asked Sally.

"Yes!" replied Cathy and Dorothy as Hilde and Relena burst out laughing

 

*Flashback End*

 

"Hey Lena" said Adriana.

"What is it?" asked Relena

"We gotta go" responded Adriana.

"Okay" said Relena as they walked out of the dressing room.