Disclaimer: I own nothing but the fic

Runaway Princess Part 4

 

 

2 years later

~Miami, Florida- Angel's Club~

Relena walked towards the stage with her friends. The last 2 years had been a blast for her and the group. Their club had become the most popular hangout for teenagers and adults. It was also cool for Relena because she had her 10 best friends with her. Over the past 2 years Dorothy and Paul had gotten together and so had Catherine and Bradley. Bianca had also found herself a guy, a really nice guy called Nick. Sally, Hilde, Kat, Adriana and herself had become really close since they didn't have boyfriends like the other girls. But the girls did get together without the guys every once in a while. Relena was goin out for yet another performance with the group. They had been the only act in the beginning, but they kept bringing in new groups. After a while, they wanted to quit and let theother acts have more time, but the fans wouldn't let them. Relena looked in one of the mirrors she passed as she walked. She had grown a few inches, but not that much. Her hair was now down to her butt. She was dressed in a sleeveless lavender dress that came to mid- thigh. She had on lavender heels to match. Over the past 2 years, Relena had become a moderately sucessful fashion designer. Her reverie was broken as she heard the music begin.

 

Rel~

Out of all the boys, you're not like the others
From the very first day, I knew we'd be lovers
In my wildest dreams, my darkest desires
Would I declare to you, your love takes me higher
Just when we both thought
Our lives were set in stone
They shone a light, and brought us together

 

All~(Chorus)

We are two in a million
We've got all the luck, we could be given
If the world should stop
We'll still have each other
And no matter what
We'll be forever as one

 

Rel~

It's a crazy world where everything's changin'
One minute you're up
And the next thing you're breakin'
When I lose my way and the skies they get heavy
It'll be okay the moment you're with me
No one would have guessed
We'd be standing strong today
Solid as a rock and perfect in every way

 

All~

Chorus 1X
We are two in a million
We've got all the luck we could be given
If the world should stop we'll still have each other
And no matter what we'll be forever as one

 

As usual, the club burst into clapping and cheering. Relena looked in the back of the club and saw 5 familiar heads looking right at her. As Relena walked offstage, she gathered up all of the courage inside of her and walked over to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Relena.

"We weren't looking for you, if that's what you mean" said Duo.

"Duo entered into a dumb contest and won a free trip for 5 to Miami. We heard this place was the place to hang out, so we came here and found you" explained Quatre.

"I hope you guys don't think you're gonna take me back home" said Relena.

"We're not gonna do that" said Trowa.

"Really?" said Relena.

"Yeah really. We're respecting your wishes. Anyway, we can see that you're very happy" said Quatre.

"Anyway, we have some friends to visit" said Duo as Trowa, Quatre, Wufei and himself walked over to where the group was. Heero just stood where Relena was and stared at her.

"Can we talk?" asked Heero.

"Sure" replied Relena as Heero led her out of the club

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Relena and Heero walked silently along the beach, neither knowing what to say.

'Just tell her you love her' said the voice in Heero's mind. Heero stopped in his tracks. Relena realized that Heero wasn't beside her anymore she turned around to see Heero staring at her again.

"What's wrong?" asked Relena.

"I have to tell you something. Over the past 4 years what little soul I had left has been empty since you left. I have turned back into the soldier who didn't give a damn about his life. The only emotion I've had is longing I had in my heart since you left. I should have told you this a long time ago. I love you, Relena" said Heero as he stared into Relena's aquamarine eyes.

"I love you too, Heero" replied Relena.

"Then will you marry me?" asked Heero as he held out the ring box with a crystal clear diamond ring inside.

"You know I will" responded Relena. Heero leaned down and his lips met in a kiss. The first of many.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Epilogue

1 year later

 

Relena walked over to Heero and her friends after another performence with the group. They had been married for only 4 months but the past year had the happiest and the best. The guys moved from the Cinq Kingdom to Miami and they all shared a big mansion.

Over the past few months Kat and Quatre had began dating as well as Adriana and Trowa. Sally and Wufei had gotten together, even though they argued more than they talked. Duo and Hilde had gotten back together soon after the guys returned.

Dorothy and Paul and Bradley and Catherine had been married a little over a month ago. Jon was now dating a girl named Katie.

Relena watched as Heero got up and held out his hand to her. She put her hand in his and he pulled her to the dance floor. Relena sighed in contenment as she leaned her head on Heero's right shoulder and closed her eyes. Heero looked at his wife. After 4 long years of being apart, the two soulamtes had found their way back to each other and neither one of them was ever letting go.

 

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!