Disclaimer : I don't own Gundam Wing. Sob!!!! That's over with! You asked for it, you got it! Here's the next installment of Love Song!

Here it is!!!!! Thanks to those who reviewed!

 

Love Song Part 2

 

 

~Quatre's castle~

Quatre sat in the throne room of his castle, awaiting word of when Relena had awoken. He looked up as a servant came up to him and bowed.

"Master Quatre, there is a young lady who wishes to speak with you" said Rashid.

"What does she want?" asked Quatre.

"She will not say. She only wishes to speak with you" said Rashid.

"Very well. Bring her in" said Quatre.

"Yes, my master" said Rashid. After a few minutes, the door opened and a figure in a long blood-red hooded cape came in.

"Who are you?" asked Quatre.

"My name is Dorothy Catalonia, I am a wizardess as you are a wizard, Quatre Rababera Winner" said Dorothy.

"What do you want?" asked Quatre. Dorothy laughed.

"I thought it would be obvious, I want to help you" said Dorothy.

"Help me?" said Quatre.

"Yes, you wish to posess the young songstress, Relena. I want the one who loves her, Prince Heero Yuy" said Dorothy.

"And how do you propose to help me?" asked Quatre.

"By helping you make Relena yours. When Heero sees that Relena is yours alone, He will be crushed and I will be there to pick up the pieces" replied Dorothy.

"I agree. I will need a little more help. But, you must stay here in order to devote your full attention to this plan, because without full attention, things will never be accomplished" said Quatre.

"I agree with you. I will have my servant bring my things to the castle" said Dorothy as she turned and began to walk away.

"Dorothy?" said Quatre.

"Yes?" responded Dorothy.

"A warning for you, if you warm one hair on Relena's head, you'll never see your precious Heero alive again" said Quatre.

"I understand" said Dorothy as she walked out the door.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Relena awoke on large four-poster oak bed with rose-colored sheets. She sat up and looked around the room. There wasn't much to it. A desk, dresser, 2 nightstands, a large window with a balcony outside. The walls were the same color as the bedsheets. The furniture was oak just like the bed. It took a moment for Relena's mind to clear.

'Where am I?' she asked herself. Then she remembered what had happened.

 

The ball, singing, dancing with Heero, being kidnapped by Quatre. As Relena started to get up, a large man walked into the room. She immeadiatly backed away, afraid for her own safety.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt to. Master Quatre wishes to see you" said Rashid.

"I'd rather die" spat Relena.

"Well, you don't have a choice. Don't bother fighting. Master Quatre wants you unharmed, so please don't make any trouble" said Rashid. Relena looked up at him and looked into his eyes, they were full of kindness, concern and sadness.

"Alright, I won't fight against you" said Relena as Rashid let go of her arm.

"What is your name?" asked Relena.

"Rashid, Miss Relena" said Rashid.

"Lead the way Rashid" said Relena. Rashid opened the door and led her down the hall.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Quatre was watching the door intently waiting for Relena. He had been waiting on the edge of his seat ever since he heard she had awoken. A smile formed on his face as the door opened and his blonde haired, blue- eyed angel in lavender silk came in the door.

"Welcome, my love" said Quatre.

"What do you want?" demanded Relena.

"You, my love" said Quatre as he walked to her and touched her cheek.

Relena immeadiatly moved her face away from his hand and slapped him, Quatre's head whipping to the right from the force of the impact.

"You repluse me! I will never love you! The only man I'll ever love is Heero! You're a monster! I refuse to spend another minute with you!" said Relena and began to walk away from him. Quatre grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him and kissed her hard. After the kiss had ended, Quatre had a smile on his face and Relena was wiping off her lips.

"How dare you! To force yourself on a lady makes you lower than an animal. You're disgusting! How could anyone ever love you? You're a monster!" screamed Relena as she ran towards the door and left Quatre alone.

"Soon, Relena, you will be mine" said Quatre.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Relena gazed up at the stars from her balcony in the castle, dressed in a long light blue silk nightgown. She wished she back with Heero, in his arms on the dance floor. The moment seemed to last forever. But it was interupted by a monster with the name of Quatre. Relena looked up into the night sky and looked at the North Star. She felt that Heero was watching over her from his castle as he was probably getting ready to come rescue her. She began to sing a lullaby that her mother used to sing to her when she was little...

 

You lift me up and touch the sky
When there's a tear you are my eye
Everyone I think should know
Where I am you always go
You are shadow, you are light
You take the darkness from the night
I am always safe and free
Cause you're watching over me...

 

Relena truned around from the railing and walked back into the room.

"Goodnight Heero" whispered Relena as she looked up one last time on the North Star.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Heero stood in the garden of the castle, wondering about how Relena was doing. He missed her so much. His ears perked up a sound that was carried by the wind. It was Relena's voice! And she was singing.

 

You lift me up and touch the sky
When there's a tear you are my eye
Everyone I think should know
Where I am you always go
You are shadow, you are light
You take the darkness from the night
I am always safe and free
Cause you're watching over me...

 

A pause.

"Goodnight Heero" said Relena's voice.

"Goodnight Relena" said Heero to the sky, knowing his words would reach her, no matter where they are.

 

 

What is Heero's plan of action? And will Relena and Heero's love be enough to conquer over Dorothy and Quatre's evil plan? Find out in the next chapter of Love Song! I will not continue if I don't get any reviews! See ya!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Gundam Wing! My heart breaks at the thought. There I went through pain because of the evil, evil people the

sue defenseless girls wiht 2 dollars in their pockets!! On with the story and thanks to those who are nice enough to review!