Love Song Part 4 Heero crept up to the last door in the hallway. 'Relena has to be in here somewhere' he thought. The door was partially open. He looked inside and his heart broke! Relena and Quatre were kissing! And she wasn't fighting back. She just seemed to be standing there, lifeless. After a few seconds, Quatre pulled away from her.

"Rashid!" Quatre yelled as Heero ducked into another room.

"Yes, Master?" asked Rashid.

"Please take Relena to her room, it's nighttime, and she needs her rest" said Quatre.

"As you wish, master" said Rashid.

"Goodnight Relena, I love you" said Quatre.

"Goodnight Quatre, I love you too" replied Relena in a monotone voice.

As Rashid led Relena to her room, Heero followed them, hoping to get his love away from that horrible monster. Heero watched Rashid walk away from the room he led Relena into. Heero walked to the room and opened the door and as he walked in, he saw Relena sitting at her vanity, brushing her hair, dressed in a long pink nightgown and robe. Her face was completely stoic and her eyes were glazed over, as if she was in a trance.

"Relena" said Heero.

"Who are you?" asked Relena.

"It's me, Heero" responded Heero.

"Do I know you?" asked Relena.

"Of course you know, you love me" said Heero.

"I don't love you, I love Quatre" said Relena. Heero stared at her in shock.

"I suggest you leave" said Relena as she got up to go to bed. Heero grabbed her arm and kissed her. Relena stiffened and tried to fight back, but Heero had such a strong hold on her, like a band of steel. Relena closed her eyes and memories came back to her , her singing fro Heero, dancing with him, being kidnapped by Quatre, refusing to be with Quatre. As the memories came back to her, she slowly responded to Heero, slipping her arms around his neck, kissing him back. Heero pulled away and looked into Relena's eyes. They were shining and her face wasn't stoic anymore.

"Heero, I knew you'd come to save me" said Relena, hugging him tightly.

"I thought I'd lost you forever" said Heero, buring his face in his hair, smelling the scent of roses and jasmine.

"Heero, we have to get out of here" said Relena.

"We can't. If we don't get rid of Quatre now, he'll keep coming back for you" said Heero.

"I get wht you're saying, but how do we kill him" asked Relena.

"We must destory his crystal ball (A.N: stupid, right?). Do you know where it is?" said Heero.

"Yes, it's in his throne room" said Relena.

"Take me there" said Heero. Relena took Heero's hand and led him down the hallway to Quatre's throne room.

"We need a plan" said Heero.

"I know, I'll distract him and you'll destroy the crystal ball" said Relena.

"No way, I don't want you near him" said Heero.

"You remember what happened last time you tried to fight him?"asked Relena as Heero's face reddened.

"Alright, but be careful" said Heero as he kissed Relena.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Quatre sat in his throne, thinking about Relena. He couldn't believe that Relena was his. And now, Dorothy was out of the way. He had just killed her a few hours ago. He was grateful for her help, but Dorothy was a nusience.

 

~Flashback~

Dorothy watched in her crystal ball as Relena was led to her room, under the spell. As the crystal ball dimmed, she closed her eyes as she thought about Heero. She was so caught up in her dreams of living with Heero forever, that she didn't notice Quatre coming up behind her.

"Dreaming again?" Quatre whispered in her ear. Dorothy screamed. Quatre stood behind her laughing.

"You think nearly scaring me to death is funny?" asked Dorothy.

"Yes, I do" said Quatre.

"Oh yeah, well take this!" screamed Dorothy as she sent a bolt of lightning at Quatre.

"You're such a lovesick fool, Quatre. You should know that Relena will never truly love you, she's just under a spell. Besides, I really have no idea what you see in her. She's not really pretty, her voice stinks, and she has no brains at all" said Dorothy. Quatre looked at her with anger and disgust. No one dared to insult his love and live to tell about it. In a flash, Quatre had killed Dorothy with a huge flameball.

~Flashback End~

Quatre looked up as the throne room door opened and he saw Relena standing there in a long pink nightgown and robe. She looked like a goddess. He stared as Relenawalked up to him and sat down in his lap and kissed him. Quatre was so caught up in kissing Relena that he never even noticed Heero sneak into the room, pick up the crystal ball and smash it on the ground. As soon as Quatre heard the smash, he pulled away from Relena as if he'd been shot. Relena backed away from him and ran towards Heero.

"Why?" gasped Quatre.

"I told you. I could never love an unfeeling monster such as you. I only love Heero" said Relena as the couple watched Quatre sink to ground and waste away into a pile of dust. After a few minutes of silence, Heero looked at Relena.

"Are you ready to go home?" asked Heero.

"For the rest of my life" said Relena with all her heart. Heero took her hand and led her out of the castle.