Starry Soul

 

AN: THE NEXT CHAPTER IS BETTER. OH AND NO REVIEWS NO CHAPTER 2. SO BETTER GET GOING ON WHAT YOU THINK OF MY STORY!

Chapter 1 of Starry Soul: Gone

 

A/N: §Rei here. Okay I don't own gundam wing. Dark Angel is a charter I made up. Then the girl Rei is mine too. The song is also mine, I wrote it. And no I am not a singer.§

 

 

Every night I dream of you
I see you in my dreams
I wish on shooting stars to see
You're eyes once more
So dark to the midnight sky
Every night I cry of you

 

Relena sat at the edge of the piano bench. The pearl crescent moon sang a silent song. The wind weaved in and out of her golden locks. Relena sang her song to the wind's breath. The air was bloomed with scents of the salty sea of loving and care, and bloomed with fresh life from the wind.

 

 

Every night I think of you
You're eyes so dark as the night sky
When I wished to see you

You were with another star
Is she you're hope?
You're dreams
I begged for her to be me

Every night I dream of you
Thinking of you
When I wake up from the dream
Of you with another babe
I freeze and sigh

A shooting stars comes by
And I wish for you

 

Relena sighed and she stopped singing, she didn't want to be heard. She heard some footsteps so she stopped and played the piano slowly. She looked at the doorway to see Duo standing at the doorframe, "Let's go."

He then dragged Relena out of the library and out of the mansion, Relena didn't kick or anything just followed. Hey went into a shuttle and flew off to space. They landed on a colony, rushed over to a base. When Duo tugged at her arm to follow the other pilots, she pulled back and shook her head, "Death" Relena whispered. Duo and the others looked at her. "WHAT!?"

"Gundam" Relena whispered.

Duo and the others shrugged then left her, she walked towards some grass and sat down, she stared at the sky, not knowing what to do.

Heero sat down in a chair and was hitting buttons, he stopped and looked over his shoulder,

"Where's Relena?"

Dr J smirked, 'So he has a crush on the dear lad.'

Duo swallowed, "Outside."

Heero was getting mad, "UNPROTECTED!"

Duo was about to run, he nodded and then Heero stood up and was about to hi Duo when Dr J stopped him, "Heero!"

Heero put Duo down. "Heero, she's out there. You know her?"

Heero walked over to the open window and saw Relena dressed in a tight white dress, that went to her thigh, it revealed her arms, her back, and some of her chest. It was very tight and the sleeves had slats in them, there was a ring on her finger to keep the sleeves in place. Heero nodded in his answer. "Why didn't she want to go in?"

Trowa who was silent, said, "She said Death and Gundam."

Dr J then jocked his head up and stared at Trowa then looked out the window Heero was looking out. 'Could she?'

Dr J told Heero to get, Heero obeyed.

"Relena."

Relena turned around, "What?" She said softly.

"Come on."

Relena jerked away when Heero went to touch her, hurt as he was, he did not show it.

"Why?" She said those words again. Heero stared blankly at her.

But he managed to get her in.

When Relena stepped into the room where the others were, the other scientists rushed over to her. Measuring her. Heero asked, "What are you doing to her?"

"She's perfect!"

Heero asked again. Dr J only said, "Do you know the gundam we made? Well none of you guys can't possibly handle it, but we think this girl can." Dr J stared at Relena's necklace, it was a crystal. Diamond and it was very cold, it shined like the moon in the midnight blue sky. Like millions of stars were gathered up in there.

Heero got mad and yelled, "I WON'T LET HER! SHE'LL GET HURT!"

"Fine then, then each of you will try it out, while you all do that we'll train her then try her out." Dr S said, Trowa's scientists who trained him said.

Relena just nodded, she said nothing, but her necklace glowed then switch off again. Relena wondered why her crystal glowed.

 

For over a month now after re-training, Duo was the first to try out the new gundam. "This is Neo Zero. Duo get up there and where this suit."

Dr J tossed him a black tight suit, Duo had trouble getting into it. When he stepped into the cockpit, he cursed at it.

"What the? Where is the cockpit."

"That's it."

"What!"

It was a white stage, it was simple. Duo shrugged and when it turned on, it turned off and he got badly hurt.

After a few more weeks, everyone had tried out, all but Heero and Relena.

'Okay Yuy, you have to win this, or else Relena gets hurt too.'

He stepped up, he only lasted a while, he managed to hit a few targets and so but then somehow he managed to get hurt.

"Okay Relena it's you're turn. That dress you are wearing will be you're suit" Relena nodded.

She had been in there all day and so far no pain. When Dr J told her to come out she did. They all clapped.

"I knew it!"

Heero rushed to her. Relena did nothing but grab her head in pain and screamed, while she did this her crystal glowed.

"STOP IT! DARK ANGEL STOP IT! PLEASE!"

 

 

A/N: §Rei here, so how did you like it? OH yeh, and NO REVIEWS NO NEXT CHAPTER! Here is a review about what happens next:

"Please leave me alone Dark Angel."

Relena sobbed.

Dark Angel laughed, and then turned to the other pilots, "You see, she is a angel, my twin sister, not related. She got chosen! Now I want revenge."

She sent a shock to Relena and she screamed in pain.

"NOW FOR YOU'RE STAR!"

Dark Angel rose her hand and then twisted it, and Relena screamed in pain and tears stained her cheeks, "STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT DARK ANGEL! NOT MY STAR AGAIN! NOT AGAIN!" Then everything went black to her. A white glowing light appeared, it was very dim then it was suppose to be, Dark Angel smirked and then gave another twist to her hand and the white glow revealed a star, she smashed it.

"NOW THAT RELENA IS IN THE GUNDAM, SHE WILL KILL!"

"Relena!" Heero shouted as his lover and Dark Angel disappeared.

 

 

********************************************************Flashback************************************************************************

It was a autumn day and it was late 2:00. Relena stared at the blue sky that dimed and turned darker.

Relena laid on the grass and then looked up at the sky again, beginning to sing,

Every night I dream of you
I see you in my dreams
I wish on shooting stars to see
You're eyes once more
So dark like the midnight sky

Every night I cry of you
Every night I think of you
You're eyes so dark as the night sky
When I wished to see you

You were with another star
Is she you're hope?
You're dreams
I begged for her to be me

Every night I dream of you
Thinking of you
When I wake up from the dream
Of you with another babe
I freeze and sigh

A shooting star comes by
And I wish for you
Love is forever
But will it last forever?
I fell was a fool, who loved a solider

Who never cared for me
I was his mission
Now he is with another babe
If only
If only I said those words to him

Those three pure words
"I love you."
Maybe he wouldn't have gone
Every night I dream of you
I was a fool

Who loved a solider
I was a fool
To think he cared
I followed him in the bloody world
And find him with another baby

I was a fool
Who loved a solider
Who never cared for me
I was a fool
To think he loved me

Every night I dream of you
With another babe in you're arms
I wish on shooting stars that
Pass by me
To see you once more
To tell you I love you
I say those words to the wind
Hopes of it carrying it to you
I was a fool
To think you cared
You problay forgot
And now you are with another

I say those words to the wind
Hopes of it carrying it to you
And when I see you
You kiss me
You're lips so warm
Oh Heero
Where are you

You are the shooting star I saw
Three years ago
Heero

 

Relena stared up again and gasped, "Nice song." Heero said smirking.

Relena looked past him sending him a glare.

Heero leaned closer, he laid before her, then captured her lips in his, kissing her. When they broke for air, they were hardly breathing, "I love you."

Relena stained herself with tears, Heero didn't understand, "I knew I never should have said anything, she deserves better.'

Heero then heard Relena sob out the words.

***************************************§HAHA, LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED A REVIEW INTO READING WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IT, CALLED LOVE. I THINK I WROTE TOO MUCH IN THE REVIEW OF NEXT CHAPTER. BUT HEY YOU WANT TO READ IT SEND A LOT OF REVIEWS!********************************************************