Starry Soul Chapter 2

§Rei again, well every song in the chapters are by me. And I do not own gundam wing.§

 

 

Relena sat down on the grass, looking up at the sky. Dr J put something on her to make her fall asleep and now she was out here. The skies in the colonies were almost as good as Earth's. But space had calmed Relena more then anything, she didn't know why though.

 

My love
Is forever
But will it last forever?

Baby
I never thought I'd leave you
You were the one to leave

Now that you're gone
Will love still live on?
You were always the cold one
Now I don't know what you are

I hear the voice of my reflection
Telling me to move on
Baby, tell me how
I can live on
Without you in my life?

 

Relena sighed, she didn't feel like singing anymore. But she continued, singing sometimes helps her smooth away everything.

 

Now that you're gone
Will love still live on?

Baby I want to know
I always thought you were the one to leave
But now I must go

Baby I want to know
Will I be able to live on
Without you

I hear the voice of my reflection
Telling me to carry on
To my destiny

They always said
To act like a lady
To have my dreams come true

Baby tell me
How can I follow my dreams
If I don't know what they are
Up until now
I know what my dreams are

But is it too late?

You were always the cold one
But I never thought I was the one to leave you
You were always the one to leave

Now that you're gone
Will love live on?
For you and me?

 

"Nice song." Relena jumped. Turning her head sideways she met Heero's. He was smirking, the next thing she knew, his weight was on top of her. He kissed her lightly, "I love you." He whispered into her skin of her neck, warm tears stained her cheeks and poured out like small waterfalls, Relena cover her ears and her eyes stained with even more tears, she slid herself out of Heero's embrace and pulled her knees to her chest and rested her head lightly on them, sobbing. "You shouldn't have loved me."

Heero felt pain in his chest, he touched her cheek and said, "Why can't I love you?"

Relena pulled back from his touch and ran off shouting out once more, "You shouldn't have loved me!"

When she ran off, Heero only stood there, letting the rain fall onto him, soaking him.

*******************

Relena sat at the foot of her gundam, staring at the ceiling, crying.

She hummed her song. "Oh Neo, what happened to you?"

Neo Wing Zero did nothing.

Relena looked into it's glass eyes, through her tears she could still see what was really in them no matter what.

She didn't wait for it to move, and she knew it could not talk but the silence around them told her everything. Since Sylvia, {June, Sylvia in this story, her nickname is June} made her see what Neo Wing Zero really is, she was not scared, she felt empty.

************

Relena couldn't sleep, she threw her blankets off of her and sat up, Relena stared at the stars, she forgot to close the curtains, but she didn't mind the open view.

Standing up, Relena walked out of her bedroom. The base was quiet, she then realized that the other scientists, were gone to Hong Kong down on Earth for some business, she was the only one here with the other pilots. Relena walked down a hallway, leading to the boys' bedrooms, Relena then noticed she was still in her uniform and her shoes as well, they made small noises as she passed by doors in the hall. She noticed where she came out to, Duo's room, Wufei, Quarte, Trowa and Heero's. She didn't smile, just walked back, making louder noise. She then heard a click, as if it was a computer, Relena turned back to see a door open and a strange blue light coming out of it. Relena sighed and silently walked over to it, it was coming from Heero's room. She leaned on the frame of the door, she looked at what Heero was doing, she did nothing, not even smile nor frown because all she did now was do nothing, said nothing, and had a frown on her face, and bury her emotions deep deep inside and bury under her through her eyes so no one could see nothing when they looked into her emerald sea green eyes.

"You won't be able to get into Neo's system."

Heero jumped, turning his head he saw Relena looking past his door and still wearing her uniform.

"Why not?"

"I installed something into it where no one can go into it without the right things."

"And what is that?"

"..."

Relena walked over to his laptop, typing away, "There I got into Wing Zero's system, try to go into Neo's, I am telling you now that you won't be able to get in." Walking away from him again, disappearing into the night. 'Was this how Relena felt when all of the times I left her?'

*************************

The next morning was quiet and Relena was the first one to awake, "Dr J is not back yet."

Shrugging, she changed into something exactly like her uniform only a different color, blue, like the sky this morning, a sunny day's blue sky. She wore the blue shoes that matched it. Looking in the mirror she walked off. She saw that Heero was already awake, probably woke up while she changed.

She sat down, "Morning Heero." Relena said this in a soft tone, her voice was still the same but not the same meaning.

"Morning, aren't you going to eat?"

"No thank you."

"But you haven't eaten all week, is there something wrong."

Relena laughed, but the same laugh she would give when she was happy, this was a sad one.

"No there is nothing wrong." Relena said in a soft voice.

"Then why won't you eat?"

Relena sighed and turned to face him, "I'm not hungry."

"No one can not eat for a week and still not be hungry."

"You can, and I can, but Duo can't."

Heero eyed her, her dress the curves and what they were showing to him.  Heero heard Relena sigh again, "Alright."

Heero smiled, he smiled often for Relena more then he used to but he wanted her to but the same Relena he use to know, and he knew that there was something wrong with Relena, 'And I'm going to find out.'

Heero saw that Relena was eating a small bowl of cereal, 'At least she is eating.'

Relena finished eating, "Train with me?"

"Sure."

Relena put her bowl in the sink and washed it, she then dried her hands and went out to the training room, it was big and bigger then the other training rooms the others had.

"This is big. What do you do here?"

Relena didn't do anything, "Shoot this out at me in a row."

She tossed him a gun, it was long, 'WHAT?'

But Heero did so anyway, she flipped over every one of them.

"I do a lot of stuff here, including all of you're training, and some of mine everyday."

Heero frowned, 'Is that why you changed so much?'

"No."

Heero looked at her, did he hear right? Did she know what she was thinking?

"What?"

"I said, no, I didn't change because of you're training."

Heero swallowed. 'Then did you change because of you're training?'

"No."

"Then how did you change so much from the Relena I loved to the Relena I..."

"Something you will never be destined to understand and know."

That was all she had to say, 'Is it because she no longer needs me or is it because she doesn't care for me anymore?'

"I still need you and you still need me, but I feel too empty to love and care anymore."

"I left you to much, is that why you are empty as you say or are you just mad." Heero switched his tone from worried to his montone.

"No."

"Then why is it have you changed?"

"I've told you, something you won't understand."

"But I do."

Relena and Heero jumped, that voice was cold and evil but somehow Heero knew that voice. "June..." Heero heard Relena say, "Sylvia,"

"That's right, now Relena, dear, be a nice puppet and tell my love what he wanted to know."

"What are you talking about! I am not you're lover and never will be like I said before!"

"Now Relena, my dear puppet, I think it's time for you to go home, tell my love what he wants to know, then you can go home my puppet."

"No... no..."

Relena said with tears streaming out of her eyes.

§Hey Rei again, well here was Chapter 2, but here is a review of chapter 3, WARNING: NO REIVEWS FOR CHAPTER 1 AND CHAPTER 2 NO CHAPTER 3! NONE, BUT HERE IS A REVIEW OF IT, NO REVIEWS NO CHAPTER 3!§

********************

"NO!"

"Relena!"

Silver things started to build up on Relena, covering her blue dress and her skin, it was reaching her neck, green thick wires from the gundam wrapped her and pulled her back from escaping, pulling her deeper into the heart of the STAR system.

"Heero, if you do not marry me, my puppet will be played with."

"What are you talking about you whore! She is no puppet!" Wufiel sneered out.

"Let her go, or I'll give you eternal damnation!" Trowa yelled.

"Heero!"

By now, the silver things were all around Relena, and trapped her into a dream as Sylvia had said, Relena was trapped in there, still, as the green things pulled her deeper and deeper.

'Relena...'

******************************

§Well that was a review of Chapter 3, don't forget my warning.§