this is my fanfic hope u like!!

it's not done yet, only one chapter is done!!!

Shooting Stars Chapter 1

 

The night was so warm, Relena looked at the empty sky filled of large fire flames created by the stars. In the world filled of sadness, she wasn't happy. She had lost so many people she loved and she only had a few people left to care for.  Relena was sitting down in the midnight sand of the raven beach, with the night's breath breathing wildly as it pleased to weave in and out of her hair and her thin jacket. It was a summer night, and Relena could see no lights but the crystal gelms of the ocean water. With the large beach house with no lights and no other, it was like they had a private beach. Wufiel and Sally both slept in the room near the road as Middi and Trowa up on the last floor where they could see the hills of the city near by. As Quatre and Christan slept in a large room just above the living room, each room had it's own bathroom. Relena wasn't wearing her gown but her tight sleeping cloths, she had snuck out of the room while Heero was sleeping. Although he was a light sleeper, Relena thought that he didn't notice she was gone, they had slept on the same bed because there was only one as the others had two beds. Heero suggested that he sleep on the floor but Relena suggested they both sleep on the bed. Relena sighed. Shook her head then looked up upon the sky once again. Now the fire flames that the stars seemed to make now was nothing but flat ones.  She stood up and patted her shorts off the sand, she had sat on a rock, but wanted to make sure that when she went in there was no sand, there wasn't, but Relena changed to make sure then went out again sneaking past the face of Heero who was turned to face her.  Relena made it!! This time she stood in the silent moonlight. Feeling the nights breath try to catch her in any way.  The stars were filled of brightness now and it had created soaring skys, with a big phoenix flying over it. "The stars are shining bright just for you, Relena." A sudden voice said and made Relena's mind go frozen, she turned around to see a shadow behind her, Heero. "Heero, how did you find me???" Heero smirked but didn't answer her. He placed one of his strong arms over Relena and she went in his arms and laid the back of her head in his chest, ~*He's so warm*~

Heero looked down at Relena. School was only one day away from starting again from their vacation, then after one day after their return the winter prom would be held. Winter was the only season the school would held a prom. ~* I wish I could show her how I feel about her and ask her to the prom*~

Relena looked up to see Heero's Persian blue eyes looking down at her, she smiled and leaned up to him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Heero winced. And leaned down to whisper a few soft words in her ear, "I love you, Relena."

Relena smiled and hugged him tight as he returned it, "I love you, too, Heero."

Heero leaned down and kissed her on her soft warm lips.

~*His lips is so warm.*~

Heero licked her tips, until he had more access to her, he licked her sides until  her tongue reached out and touched his.  Their kiss was long and deep and when it ended, Heero could hear Relena breath hard. He looked at her and embrace her in a soft hug. They walked back to their room. Relena laid in the large bed alone and awake, waiting for Heero to come out. She stared out the window for the tenth time.  Now the stars were dim and it seemed like it's burning light would go out any minute, Relena looked at the clock, 1:00. No wonder. Relena had never knew that she was out at the silent lonely beach that long! Suddenly Heero came out and Relena looked at him. Dressed in a pair of shorts no shirt. He stood there looking at her then cleared his throat, Relena snapped and smiled brightly then turned away from Heero and looked at the window once more.   Heero slipped in the bed near Relena,  she didn't noticed, Heero reached out  and embrace her, feeling the tender warmth of her body, slowly Relena placed her head in Heero's chest and slowly drifting in a silent sleep. Heero as well holding Relena in his arms was the perfect moment.  "I love you, Heero." Relena whispered upon her sleep. Heero placed her down on her pillow and looked at her peaceful face. He sat up, not wanting to sleep at all, suddenly he could hear Relena sobbing and screaming out, "It's all my fault." Quickly Heero picked her up and comforted her, "Nothings your fault. I'll protect you, I promise." Relena slowly opened her eyes, she couldn't see well with the tears still in her eyes, slowly she said Heero's name. "What's you fault Relena?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Oh really."

"Yep."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Relena..."

"Ok."

"Then spill it."

"It's my fault that everyone hates each other."

"What do you mean?"

"See this is what I mean when you don't understand."

"No. Who hates who. You mean the others?'

Relena only could nod.

"No they don't, they seem to really love each other."

"No, Heero. When we found out you came back, we knew you wouldn't understand about hates. So Duo made us pair up to act normal.  Only now everyone is yelling at each other and screaming...Oh Heero!"

Relena sobbed even more and Heero held her tight, "But why is it you're fault?"

"You wouldn't understand." Relena looked at the glass angel upon the night table and she shut herself in Heero's arms. She silently fell asleep afraid to reveal her secret out.  Relena had gone to the prom with Heero only, she had been prom queen as him became prom king, but he had to leave in the middle of their dance to go off in a misson.  Relena sat down on her bedroom bed of the Peacecraft mansion. Alone. She was the only one here in the huge empty mansion, "Shit!"

"If only I was out there! I'm a Preventer. So why am I in here. Damm it!"

It was true, since Heero had left, she had become a Preventer. Relena shed a small tear, "If only I could be a gundam pilot just like Heero. HaHa, fat chance Relena!!!" She left the mansion not knowing that a shadow had heard her every word and followed Relena.

"Hello."

"Hi."

"I think I have a way to make your wish come ture."

"What wish?"

"You know what I mean, Relena."

"You heard?"

"Yep."

Relena followed him into a base, she never noticed before, "You can keep your real name as your code name. Only the last name is Star."

Relena nodded. "Now your gundam is the most advanced, exactly like Wing Zero."

"Like...Heero's!!"

"Yep, this is Wing Star Zero. It has Wing Zero's part and some of it's own and such as some as the other gundams."

It had white glems of light in it's eyes, and it had advance flying technology. As well, it had wings, with golden stars chipped in for sparks. It had a shiled with a large golden star on it with a black background. It's whole body was exactly like Wing Zero. Inside as well.

"It's all mine?"

"Yep. And my name is Dr. J"

Relena nodded. Where Heero was, and after they won, they were called to come back to the base.

"So what is Dr. J?"

"Well, Heero. I want you all to meet someone."

Silence was upon them, suddenly footsteps was heard.

"Everyone this is Relena Star."

"Relena!!"

"Yep." Relena said.

"She is a very quick learner." Dr. J repailed.

Relena led the others to see her gundam.  Everyone gasped.

"Oh, Relena, did you meet Heero's sis yet?"

"NO. But I doubt if she really is." Suddenly a girl similar to Heero walked up beside Heero. Relena's eyes narrowed. Then she nodded. Relena sensed or heard a gun trigger pull, she turned around and smirked. A gun was pointing at Relena then shot, Heero was about to block it, but he was too faraway, "AHHHH!!!" The bullet turned into dust and fell, Relena blocked it!!!!

Another bullet was about to shoot again until Relena raised her hand and a thin bright white light shoot out from her hand and killed the solider. Relena snapped. "No!! NO!! Not again!!! This isn't suppose to happen again!!!!" She ran off.

"Relena!!!" Heero shouted after her. He ran off after her to catch her, Relena stopped and looked upon the sunset then her hand, marked with a silver star and yellow wings. Tears started to drop upon her cheek, until Heero came she tried to run off again but Heero grabbed her wrist. "Let me go!!"

"Not until you tell me what you did!"

"It's none of you're damm business!"

Heero pulled her over and slapped her, she fell on the ground and pounded the floor then cried again, Heero knelt down beside her, "Relena, I am..." Relena stood up, tried to run again but Heero grabbed her and shake her, "I am not letting you go anywhere until you tell me what you did!! Relena!!"

"Shut up!!"

Heero tighten his grip on her wrist. He dragged her back, with her pulling away, it made a red mark on her wrist when he let go in front of the others. "I don't want to talk about it! EVER!! Go away!" With that she tried to leave but this time everyone blocked her way, Relena screamed and it cause an earthquake around them, she ran off to her gundam, but Heero slapped her again. "I am not telling you anything!!! Go away!!"

"NO! Relena! Tell us now!!"

Relena made tight fist then tears started to fall down, "I am a STARLIGHT SCOUT! I have powers given to me that is why I have the mark on my hand!! There I said it, now go away!!!" She left but Heero grabbed her again, "Now what! I told you it! Now what do you want!!"

"Who are the Starlights Scout?"

"None of your business!" Heero squeezed her wrist once more, "They are part of the Moonflower Scouts. Created one month ago! I was choosen to be one becauseâ¤. I wasn't happy and I have one thing everyone damm wants!!! My power!! I had this power since I was born!!!" Heero didn't let go, Relena looked down on the ground and sobbed, "I don't want to talk about it!" "Well you are going to have to!" "Why!! So you could do stuff to me, Heero? Or ask me questions? I don't want to talk about it Heero! Ever! I wish I didn't even have it!" She ran off.

She'd been missing for four weeks, and Heero couldn't forgive himself for hurting her. Her wrist, he slapped her.

 

"Damm it!! I am such a..." He punched the wall that made a large hole in it and the pieaces fell down.

"Please come back, Relena. I miss you." Heero said softly.

~*Why do I feel so strange around her. And sometimes I hurt her, emotionally but now...*

Heero sat down on the bed where Relena had slept. He laid his head on her pillow where her scent rushed into his nose. He suddenly fallen asleep. He was a light sleeper, in the morning, a knock came at his door, he opened it on the first knock. "I think you might want to hear this, Heero." Duo said in the early time of the Peacecraft mansion. Heero nodded then looked at Relena's picture he put on the night stand, "What is it?"

"We have a new mission."

Heero smiled lightly.

He liked missions, ~*Maybe this will get Relena out of my mind.*~ Heero and the others rushed over to the base where their gundams were kept, as well as Relena's. Which turned out to be missing. Heero smirked then went into the cockpit of Wing Zero. Rushing over to space, he found that Wing Star Zero was already there. Over at Relena's , Heero's face appeared on the screen. "Relena ...come back with me..." Relena shuted him out, and contuined fighting.

 

STAY ON LATER FOR CHAPTER 2!!