Switching Lives Part 4

 

Relena looked up through the telescope at the meteor shower. She had a terrific week. It was topped off with a date with Heero Yuy. He took her to dinner at some fancy French restaurant and now they were checking out a meteor shower.

"This is so cool" said Relena.

"I know" said Heero.

"I wonder, are meteors like shootings satrs? Can you make a wish on them?" asked Relena.

"Sure. Go ahead" replied Heero. He looked at this angel in the moonlight as she closed her eyes and made a wish. When she opened her eyes, she looked right at him. Heero leaned down quickly and quickly kissed her lips. Relena looked up at him and blushed. Heero leaned down again and kissed her again, but longer this time. The kiss was sweet and simple and innocent. After the kiss had ended, Heero looked down at her.

"I'll take you home" Heero said.

"Okay" said Relena as they walked back to the door of his apartment.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Quatre's car pulled up the driveway of Elena's "home" and parked the car.

"I had a lot of fun" said Elena.

"Me too. And so did those 6th graders who got treated to 50 games of Galactic Bomber" said Quatre. Quatre looked into her eyes and leaned over and kissed her quickly on the lips. He opened his eyes to see Elena blushing. He leaned over again and kissed her again, longer this time. After the kiss had ended, Elena walked back to her "home" and watched Quatre leave. Elena walked back into the house and went to bed with a smile on her face.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*