THANKS FOR YOU REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
DISCLAIMER: SAME OLE, SAME OLE. THEY AREN'T MINE. AND I'M NOT GETTING PAID.


 
CHAPTER 3: WARNINGS-A LITTLE LEMON, A LITTLE LIME. KINDA LIKE SPRITE.
 
LIFE, LOVE AND FAMILY: THOUGHTS OF YOU
 
BY THE ORACLE AT DELPHI

 


 
'thoughts'
****actions/scene changes****
<<<dreams/visions>>>
 
<<<BOOM
 
 BOOM
 
BOOM.
 
Bombs were exploding all around the Japanese woman as she ran through the streets pulling two little children.
 
"RUN!! RUN!!! RUN!!! DON'T STOP!!!! KEEP RUNNING!!!!" the woman yelled to the children as a bomb exploded near them.
 
The woman looked at the sky as she heard another bomb coming.  She grabbed her children, and fell to the ground using her body as a shield.
 
****KAAAAAABOOOOOOM****
 
"Mommy?" the little girl said.
 
"Mommy?" the little boy said.
 
The children crawled out from underneath their mother.  What they saw was horrible.  The woman was covered in her own blood but the children were unharmed.  Upon seeing this, the woman sadly smiled.  She knew she dying but she was willing to sacrifice her life for her children.  With tears in her eyes she spoke to her children
 
"Mommy's going to have to leave you now."
 
"Oh no. Not again, not again, not again" the little girl said over and over again rocking back and forth on her knees as the tears brimmed her Prussian blue eyes and fell down her chubby checks.
 
The woman playfully pulled on a chocolate ponytail, "Don't cry.  You'll have to be a big girl now and take care of your brother."
 
She then looked at the little boy with tears streaming down his face.  She raised her shaking hand to brush his wild bangs out of his face, "And young man, you have to take care of your sister.  Can you both do that for me?"
 
"Yes mommy." They replied in unison.
 
"Very good then"
 
The children gave their mother one last kiss and hug goodbye.
 
"I love you, mommy" the children said in unison.
 
"And I love you too" The woman replied, "Now go before the soldiers come."
 
"Mommy?  When you get to heaven can you tell my other mommy I love her?"  the little girl asked as she stood up with her brother.
 
"Yes dear I will.  And remember we will always be with you no matter where you go. " and the woman's  eyes closed never to open again.
 
The little boy wiped the tears from his eyes and did the same for his sister.  He looked at his mother peacefully sleeping one last time, grabbed his sisters' hand and began running.
 
"Where we going?" the little girl asked running as fast as her legs can carry her.
 
"Faraway"
 
"Faraway where?"
 
The little boy didn't answer just kept on running.
 
"Aren't you going to answer me?!"
 
No reply.
 
"Heero"
 
No reply
 
"HEERO"
 
no reply
 
"HEERO!!">>>>
 
"Heero"
 
Heero's head shot up from the desk causing Quatre to jump five feet back.
 
"Heero, you were having a nightmare.  I've been trying to wake you for the past five minutes.  You want to talk about it?" his voice full of concern.
 
"No."  Heero replied running his hand through his damp hair.
 
"Well, if you ever need to talk I'm willing to listen" Quatre kindly told him
 
Heero nodded.
 
"I think you should go to your quarters and get some rest.  I'll look after her for you."  Quatre placed his tea and book on the desk waiting for Heero to vacate the seat.
 
"What about Kellee" he asked not moving.
 
"The others are awake and fine.  Now go get some sleep Heero.  I'll come and get you as soon as she wakes up."  He said with a smile.
 
Heero reluctantly got up and stretched his aching muscles.  He looked over at his sister then turned and left the room.  Quatre closed the door behind him.
 
'Who would have thought Heero was an over protective brother' he thought as he sat in the seat Heero vacated and reach for his tea.
 
'But then again, so am I'
 
He looked over at the sleeping woman.  She was beautiful, intelligent, confident. She mysterious just like Heero.
 
'Well if she's anything like Heero, I feel sorry for the man that falls in love with her'
 
He flipped to the first page of his book and began reading.
 

 
Kellee walked out of her bedroom and over to the kitchenette.  She reached into the cupboard, grabbed a cup and poured herself some tea.  She walked over to the love seat, sat down and swung a leg over the armrest.
 
"You'll never win that bet if you don't stop pissin' Trowa off." She scolded herself as she sipped her tea.
 
'Quatre never mentioned Trowa was an ass.'  She thought as she let the warm, soothing liquid slide down her throat.
 
"OK Kell.  How are you going to get Trowa to take you out?"
 
She began bouncing her leg that was hanging off the armrest up and down and sipping her tea as she contemplated her next move.  After a few minutes a maniac smile crossed her face.
 
"Got it!" she jumped up off the love seat and ran into her bedroom.
 

 
<<<< He stood in her doorway.  The moonlight streamed through the window barely illuminating his body.  She let her gaze soak in every inch of him.  He was shirtless baring his broad, well toned and muscled chest for her approval.  He walked up to the foot of her bed and looked at her with a predatory gaze as he began to crawl up the bed.
 
"I've come for you", he said in a low husky voice as his callused hands gently slid up her legs as he made his way toward her.
 
She met him half way sliding her hand around his neck and though his long thick hair.  Their lips met in a hot sensual kiss.  His tongue  lapped at the edges of her lips and she parted them to allow him access.  He was so hot.  She was so sweet.  His hands roamed up under her shirt and loving caressed every inch of her.  He broke the kiss and gazed into her passion filled blue eyes.
 
"I see that you've been expecting me" referring to her lack of undergarments.
 
"For far too long", and she reclaimed his lips in another searing kiss.
 
Her hands roamed over his back, needing to feel the strength in his muscles as a moan escaped her throat.  He smiled to himself and let one hand knead a soft breast while the other went in search of her hidden treasure.  When he found it, he rubbed his index finger over it to unlock its precious gems.  She arched her back and gripped his shoulders as an unfamiliar yet tantalizing sensation ran through her body.
 
"Ahhhhhh Duuuoooo">>>
 
Hilde sat straight up her bed.  Her hair plastered to her head and body drenched in sweat.  Then she realized she was a bit..soggy.
 
"DAMN!! DAMN!! DAMN!! DAMN!! DAMN!!" she said over and over again as she punched her pillow repeatedly.
 
***POOF!***
 
Feathers went flying all over her room.
 
"FUCK!"  she said as she toss the remnants of the pillow to the floor.
 
She got off her bed, stalked into the bathroom and turn on the cold water.  She hurriedly took off her soiled clothing, tossed them in the hamper and stepped into the cold water.  She let the water run down her body cooling her temper and her hormones.
 
'Why won't my mind stop thinking about him'
 
'Its not your mind.  Its your heart.  Your in love with him'
 that little voice told her.
 
"Well he doesn't love me, so move on stupid" she said out loud to the shower head.
 
She'd been trying to get over him for the past six months.  But every time she tired to move forward those violet eyes and that damn sexy braid would always pull her two steps back.  That's one thing her and Relena had in common, they both were in love with men who were too stupid to notice.  She closed her eyes and his image immediately came into view.
 
"I've got to let you go for my own sanity." She whispered to the face of the man who held her heart as she let her tears be washed down the drain.
 

 
 
<<<"Ahhhhhh Duuuoooo">>>
 
"WHOA!"
 
Duo eyes popped open and he sat up.  His hair was wild, sticking out all over the place and he was drenched in sweat.  He then noticed somethingdifferent.  He looked down and saw hisfriend saluting him, so he saluted back and laid back down on his bed flinging his arm over his eyes.
 
'That was entirely too real' as he thought back on the dream he had about Hilde.
 
After laying on his bed a few minutes reliving his vivid dream, Duo got up and starting stripping his clothes off on the way to the bathroom.  He stepped in the shower, turned on the cold water and let it hit him in the face.
 
"What the hell is wrong with me?" Duo said to the shower walls as he continued to let the water hit him in his face.
 
'Duo.  When you figure out why you were looking for me then maybe you'll know why I left.' Hilde's voice said once again.
 
 He'd had strange feelings for her even before she left but after she left they just intensified to the point were it was hard to function without thinking about her.  He saw her face everywhere he went and in everything he did.  Looking for her had become an obsession.  Wufei would chastise him for his weakness but he didn't care.  He had to find her.
 
'But why?'
 

He leaned toward the shower wall placing both hands on it letting the water run through his long hair and down his back.
 
"I don't know"
 

 
'Flying the coupe'
 

The message play over and over again in her mind.  Catherine was standing in her bathrobe rumbling through her closet..
 
"Nope" as she tossed an outfit out of the closet and on to her bed.
 
"Nadda" an another
 
"Ick" one more
 
"Don't think so" an other
 
"Ah Ha" she finally found one.  It was a dark green sleeveless and collarless fitted vest with a short skirt that came to mid thigh.  The color made her auburn hair stand out.  She hung the outfit on the clothing rack beside her vanity and sat down in front of the mirror.  She gathered he long hair in her hands and tried to decide how she should wear it.
 
'Flying the coupe'
 
'He's coming back homecoming back to me'
 

Butterflies began to flutter in her stomach as she pictured his beautiful violet eyes and silky brown hair.  She knew she was in love with him and she was going to tell him so.  After they were captured, she vowed if she got out of there alive she was going to tell him how she felt and make the best of any time they were able to spend together.  Since they were both spies, they knew that there maybe a mission they didn't survive but that was a risk they all were willing to take in the name of peace.
 
"I can never get my hair right" she said as she let her thick mane fall back to her shoulders.
 
"I know, I'll get Kell to do it for me" and she went for the vidphone.
 
"Kellee Deanna Winner", the voice answered the phone.
 
"Kell. Help!" she looked at Kellee with pleading eyes holding her hair up in her hands.
 
Kellee laughed at her, "Be down in a sec. Are you gonna tell him?"
 
"Yeah"
 
"You go girl." And the screen went blank.
 

 
Trowa was walking down the hallway thinking about the fact that his sister was putting her life in danger and has been doing it behind his back.  He was also trying to get a certain annoying, chatty, obnoxious, sexy, blond haired, mint green eyed female off his mind.  He hated to admit it but he found her beautiful and her body. remembering her biker shorts and sports bra attire.
 
'Stop it Barton' he scolded himself 'She's your best friends' sister'
 
***WHAM***
 
Trowa collided with another person but caught them before they fell.
 
'Oh no. It's her.'
 

"Do you always run people over first thing in the morning?" Kellee said staring at Trowa.
 
'It's too damn early for this'
 

"Hello. I'm talking to you."
 
""
 
"You could at least apologize for running me down, baka."
 
"Baka!"
 
"Oh so you do know how to speak"
 
""
 
"Damn it. Let me go beast!"
 
"Beast!"
 
Trowa had forgot he was holding Kellee.  He was distracted by how good it felt to hold her and those eyesbut after her insult he dropped her in the floor.  Just then the door swung open and Catherine saw Trowa glaring at Kellee who was on the floor glaring back at Trowa.
 
Catherine sighed, 'Here we go again.'
 
Catherine held out her hand to Kellee helping her up off the floor.
 
"Now what happened?"
 
"That ASS ran me over then dropped me in the floor" she said pissed as she readjusted the thigh length mint green skirt of her suit that matched her eyes.  She then glared at Trowa and walked pass Catherine into her quarters.
 
"ASS?!.  Well if you would have been watching where the hell you were going instead of talking to the walls, you wouldn't have run into ME!" Trowa said as he walked past Catherine following Kellee.
 
"You know what Trowa?  That's probably the most you've spoken all year.  Maybe you should leave, I wouldn't want to tire you" she said with a sarcastic smile.
 
He smiled back sarcastically, "Your right.  I have some shopping to do anyway." As he headed for the door.
 
'Oh my god, Trowa smiled' Catherine thought.
 
"Whatcha going shopping for Trowa?"  Catherine asked since Trowa wasn't much on shopping.
 
"A muzzle to shut that loud mouth up" and slammed the door.
 
Catherine turned to Kellee, "Your never gonna get him to take you out at this rate."
 
"Just wait. Wait and see."
 
Catherine suddenly felt sorry for Trowa.
 

 
 
"Why don't you just get in you Gundam and go?!"
 
"Well? Why are you still here?"
 
"What? Nothing to say?"
 
Relena stared at the worn teddy bear Heero gave her for her 16th birthday.  She felt talking to the teddy bear was just as good as talking to Heero because he probably won't answer her questions either.  She walked over to the teddy bear and smacked him clear across the room pretending it was Heero. 
 
'That felt good'
 
Jai told her that she has to channel her frustration in other ways instead of keeping it inside because it will only destroy her like it did before.  
 
There are no words to explain how she felt when they returned for their mission.  Jai, Sally, Kell, Cath and Hilde were her rock, salvation, best friendssisters.  They were there to help pick up the pieces of her shattered soul after her suicide attempt.  She was grateful that they told no one about what happened. At least she could return to her position with no tarnish to her image.  Sally told the press that "the Vice Foreign Minister was extremely stressed and on vacation for an unspecified period of time".  But in reality, Relena was in a coma that lasted a month.  When she woke up she learned that Jai had found her but Jai refused to talk about it.  Relena believed Jai was suffering from nightmares because of the suicide and she the fact that she had to keep it from Heero.  Heero and Jai did not keep secrets from each other so she knew this one was eating away at Jai even if Jai denied it every time Relena asked her about it.  But at the moment she wasn't ready to tell the reason behind her sudden departure.
 
"Hilde's right. Loving a baka is a bitch", she said as she kicked the teddy bear and it landed in its exact spot back on the bed.
 

 
After Heero returned to his quarters, he took a quick shower and crashed on his bed with the towel still wrapped around his waist.  Part of him was looking forward to talking with Jai but another part of him was not.
 
<<<"MISSION FAILED!!!" she yelled at him through his laptop.
 
"I can't find Relena. Do you know where she is?"
 
Heero returned from the battlefield where they fought the Gundamium mobile dolls and went straight to Relena's mansion because he sensed something was wrong.  When he arrived the balcany was wet and smelled like it had been scrubbed with bleach.  He looked around Relena's room but nothing was out of order.  He called Jai and that's when the yelling began.
 
"MISSION FAILED!!! How and the hell did you fail Heero!"
 
"Damn it Jai! Do you know where Relena is?"
 
"She's with me and that's where she'll be until I feel like letting her come back."
 
"Where are you?!  Where's Relena?!"  Heero was sounding desperate.  Now he knew something was wrong.
 
"That's for me to know and for you not to."  She said with her Prussian blue eyes blazing.  "This game you've been playing with Relena is officially over.  You had your chance to tell her how you felt but your dumb ass blew it!"
 
Heero stared at the image of his pissed off sister ranting and raving knowing full well everything she said was true.  He had been playing games.  One that lasted far too long.  Yes, he was in love with Relena.  He loved everything about her.  Her ideals, her spirit, her voice, her smile, everything.  He'd once told Trowa to live a good life you have to act on your emotions but he just didn't know how to act on these kinds of emotions.  Jai told him just to say "I love you" and the rest would work itself out.  But it was so hard for him to say it.  He knew Relena loved him and always had.  He knew when he heard her crying at night clutching on to the teddy bear he gave her for her 16th birthday that all he had to do was say those three words and her tears, her pain, her sorrow would cease but the soldier in him just wouldn't budge.
 
"Heero are you listening to me?!"
 
Heero snapped his attention back to his pissed off sister.
 
"Listen and listen well Heero.  Its about time your merge Heero the man and Heero the perfect soldier into one.  You've had more than enough time to do so and your time is up.  Either get it together or be gone by the time she gets back.  And if you leave this time Heero, don't bother to come back EVER">>>
 
Heero turned over onto his stomach and fell into an uneasy sleep.
 

 
Jai awoke with a start and sat straight up.  She felt the left side of her bed dip.
 
"Good. Your awake."
 
Jai turned her head and stared into those beautiful blue green eyesQuatre.
 
"Are you OK?"
 
Jai snapped back to reality, "Uh yeah. What time is it?"
 
"Noon"
 
"Well I didn't sleep very long" she said stretching her aching muscles.
 
Quatre looked at her and started laughing, "Well you didn't sleep very long if you consider three days not very long."
 
'WOW! He's has a wonderful laugh and a gorgeous smile. Wait a minute'
 
"THREE DAYS! I've been asleep for three days! Why didn't somebody wake me up?!" she shouted as she swung her legs over the right side of the bed stood up.
 
That's when she felt the world start spinning faster on its axis and the room turned up side down.
 
"Jai.  You're moving too fast." Quatre said as he caught her before the floor did.
 
Jai felt two strong arms grab her by her waist and set her back on the bed.  She felt like her head was going to spin off of her shoulders so she held on to it to make sure it wouldn't.  The arms were still wrapped around her waist.  And she had to admit, it felt good.  Too good.
 
'I refuse to get involved with him'
 
Her vision started clearing up.
 
"Wait here and don't move.  I promised Heero I'd come get him as soon as you woke up."
 
"I'll do it"
 
Quatre and Jai looked up and saw Relena leaning against the door frame arms crossed with a Chester Cheetah grin on her face.
 
"Don't you two move. You look sooo perfect together" and left the room.
 
'Note to self: Kill the bitch'
 

Quatre sensed Jai's thoughts and laughed but he still kept his arms around her.
 
'It just feels so .right'
 

 
Relena knocked on the door as she opened it not wanting to get shot by Heero.
 
"Heero"
 
No answer
 
"Heero. Its me, Relena. Jai's awake."
 
No answer
 
'This is weird'
 

Relena walked through Heero's quarters noticing how neat and ordered every thing was.
 
'This is where they're complete opposites, Jai is the messiest person I knowwell besides me'
 

Relena slowly pushed Heero's bedroom door open and what she saw made her stop breathing, There is was laying face down on his bed with a towel wrapped round his waist, Relena release the breath she was holding.
 
'He's not only the PERFECT SOLDIER, he's the PERFECT MAN with the PERFECT BODY'
 

Relena walked up to the bed to get a close up view of Godliness.  Relena let her gazed start at his ankles and worked its way up his well muscled legs and thighs.
 
'I wonder what they taste like' as she let her gaze linger on his tan thighs.
 
Then her eyes rested on what was covered by the towel.
 
'I can tell he has a nice ass.  I wonder if I can sneak a peak'
 
She leaned over on the bed careful not to put any of her weight on it.  She picked up the edge of the towel using her thumb and index finger and began to lift the towel.
 
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
 
The next thing Relena knew Heero had grabbed her wrists and had her pinned down underneath him with her arm above her head.
 
"What the hell were you doing?" Heero asked as his eyes bore into hers.
 
"I.I.I.Jai's up." Relena was finally able to get out.
 
Heero continued to stare directly into her eyes.  Relena was beginning to get warm not only because Heero was on top on her in a towel staring at her and her mid thigh skirt was now at her hips but Heero was massaging the inset of her wrists with his thumbs.  It was unbearably.sensual.  As Relena stared into Heero's eyes she saw something she'd had never seen before.  LongingLustLove.  Then she realized his face was an inch away from hers.  Their eyes doing all of the talking.
 
'I want you, Heero'
 
'I want to taste your lips'
 

"Hey. If you guys want privacy you might want to lock the door." Duo said laughing at the scene he stumbled upon.
 
'Fuck' Heero and Relena thought at the same time.
 
Heero got off of Relena and stood in front of her so she could readjust her skirt.
 
"What do you want, Duo?" annoyed that he was so close to his prize to have it ruined by Duo.  It took him 7 years to get that kind of an opportunity.
 
"Jai's going to give us a briefing of their mission in an hour in the med conference room."
 
Heero nodded.
 
Duo took this as his cue to leave and did so with a silly grin plastered on his face.
 
'Wait till I tell the guys what I saw'
 

Relena got up off of the bed and headed out of the door.
 
"Did you enjoy the view?"
 
Relena paused in the doorway, "Heero. There's not much about you I don't enjoy" and resumed walking out of his quarters.
 
'I still may have a chance after all'
 
Heero walked over to his closet to find something to wear.
 

 
'Damn he is so sexy'
 

Sally was watching Wufei practice his martial arts from the doorway that leads to the women's locker room.  His movements were sleek.gracefulperfect.
 
'Wonder if he's that perfect in bed.  NOW, Where the hell did that come from'
 
Sally didn't know when she began to find Wufei attractive but know she could stop the scandalous thoughts that would run through her mind.  She thought the feeling would pass but instead it had intensified and it was driving her nuts.  Not to mention Lady Une's secretary, Samone Ling, has the hots for him.  Sally didn't want to admit it but she was jealous.
 
'Why should I be jealous of her?  I should feel sorry for her.  Wufei has the personality of a jackass..but the body of Adonis.'
 
"Weighing the pros and cons of Wufei again?"
 
Sally snapped her head to see Hilde standing right next to her.
 
"You don't have to answer.  I know how you feel.  Like I always say, loving a baka is a bitch."
 
Sally grinned at Hilde.  Hilde was always there to cheer somebody up.
 
"Anyway we have a briefing in an hour, your place."
 
Sally nodded and Hilde left.
 
"Wufei"
 
Wufei turned around.
 
"We have a briefing in an hour"
 
Wufei nodded and proceeded to the men's locker room.
 
Sally shook her head.
 
"Damn"
 
She turned and went to her locker.
 

 
'What is it about that Onna!"
 

Wufei toweled dried his wet hair and began dressing. 
 
'Women are weak.  SHE is WEAK'
 
He knew that wasn't true.  SHE wasn't weak.  Now that annoying Samone Ling, she weak but Sally is one of the strongest women he knew.  Jai, Kellee, Hilde, Catherine they were strong too.  And since Relena has returned from her trip she is not so weak either.  But he would never tell them that.  Too bad it took the blade of her knife to realize that.  He shuddered when he thought about how close he came to being the very last of the dragon clan.
 
For some reason Sally fascinated him.  She was the only one who didn't whine about his opinions.  She just goes out of her way to prove him wrong. And she always does but he'll never tell her that.  Somehow she knows.  Just as she seems to know exactly what he needs.
 
'I can't be in love with her. Can I?  NO. Love is weak.  Those I love die.'
 
"I can not, will not fall in love with Sally"
 
Wufei slammed his locker shut and left the locker room.