^A^ I know I know, I said there wouldn't be another part to this, but you readers were SO sad and people were threaten to kill me. Author wimpers a small, "help".

I'll tell you this now... that this sequel may not make you feel any better. Please tell me if you like the sequel. Don't forget, I'm planning to edit both the parts of this story. AND no more death threats ok? ^_^

Don't forget to read my story: Wings of a Dove^A^

Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway including pictures, but this story does, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.

 

 

Notes
Self Explanatory

Only God Can Understand - Sequel

 

By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13

 

 

 

5 Years Later

Relena stood alone in a black velet dress with a black veil hanging over her face. She couldn't believe it, wouldn't believe it. But it was true.... it was all true.

* Flashback *

She had been at home, writing something when her new butler, Sammy came in. "Message for you Miss Relena" "Thank you"

She had been tired and would have not read the letter, if Sammy had not implored her to do so.

Relena nodded and thanked Sammy. She pulled out the letter and found it to be two sheets... one was in bullet form. Probably from the Preventers about safety or something. She decided to read the other one first.

Relena,
This is Noin. Milliardo Peacecraft has died from an asssassination attempt. The other part of this letter is how we are going to cover it up. Darien says hi. Talk to you soon.

Noin

Relena gasped and read the paper again. She fingered the paper gently, who would have thought. Her brother had always scolded her for not having enough guards. Her brother who had been a "gundam" pilot, who was known as one of the best soldiers in the world had fallen to an assassination attempt.

Relena eyes filled with tears. No, this couldn't be happening. Her brother was suppose to live up until he was 100 years old. And Noin... how was she taking it? And her nephew, Darien?

A brother she had never known of for most of her life was dead. She had lost the last member of her direct family. She was the last monarchy of the family.

She wouldn't shed a tear.... that's not the way her brother would have wanted it. Relena read the other letter and nodded her confirmation. She knew what she had to do.

Relena pressed the button for the telacom. "Sammy?" "Yes, Miss Relena?" "I'm going to visit the Peacecraft Mansion right away. My brother has died of a heartattack" "Gods......" "But don't tell anyone yet" "I won't say anything without your word" "Thank you"

* End of Flashback *

Yes, she had played her role well. She had comforted Noin and her son. She had prepared the entire funeral and wore black every day. Had lied through her teeth when the public asked what had happened. And she had not shed a tear yet. For there were no more tears to shed.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to find the gundam pilots and their wives. She pulled her lips up in a tight smile.

"Hey Jousan, you ok?" The braided pilot asked. Relena sighed and nodded, "I guess you know it's all a fake right?" They all nodded.

"Where are the children?" Relena asked meaning, the two brats of Duo and Hilde, the one justice boy of Wufei and Sally and the newborn of Dorothy and Quatre. And last but not least, that amazing acrobat son of Trowa and Catherine.

"They're inside playing with Darien. I think they're making each other feel better about the entire thing" Catherine smiled. Quatre nodded, "Do you know where Noin is?"

Relena looked off to the left. "She's talking to some friends over there. Go say hi, I'm sure she will be happy to see you all togther like this"

They left like she asked, taking the hint that she wanted to be alone with her brother.

"Oh brother. What am I going to do now?" "Keep fighting" "WHAT?" Relena turned around to meet the darkest pair of cobalt eyes. She whispered the name that went with the eyes. "Heero?" "Shhh...."

He opened his arms and took her in. Holding her tight. "You ok?" Relena nodded, sucking the warmth and comfort that surrounded her when he was near.

"Thanks Heero..... for coming and...." Relena started as she pulled back just enough to see his face. He was still the same.... boyish features that had matured a bit enough to show he was a man. But he was still the same inside.

"Relena.... stop" He hushed. Relena threw herself back into his arms.

"I love you Relena," She heard a soft whisper in her ear. Relena's tears finally erupted. All that pain she had kept inside finally spilled. He had said it. He had finally said it, though she had known all along.

"I will be always be here for you," This time, Relena put her finger on his lips. "Shh.... I understand"

It was painful.... to know they couldn't stay like this forever, but it was the truth and only God could understand why....

 

^A^ Did you like? Did you hate? Do you still want to kill me? *Wince* Ok, ok.... it didn't turn out as I thought. I thought it would be a happier ending.... it this one made me even more sad. *WAIL* But I have to say.... I did a better job at this one then the last. Do you agree? Please say you do........

Well you must have something to say so please e-mail me at pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com Don't forget to read my other story. Thanks and see ya later. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx and Cookies Pixie^A^