CHAPTER X- In which Wufei and Sally eat, Hilde and Duo talk, and Heero and Relena are naughty!

A/N: I've been through Hell and survived, and I even got a T-shirt! (It was too big on me though). So, This chapter came out thanks to a DARE with MIAKA MOUSE over who can write a chapter faster. She is writing this INCREDIBLE fic called "So Close…And Yet So Far." It is a simply stunning piece of work- I recommend you read it right now and then plague her like I do to write more of it. You can find it in a lot of places, like http://blissfulignorance.com/main.html

Well, my friends, the action begins tonight!

RECAP OF WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR: Relena Darlian has been made a ward of the Noventa family. Heero and Duo have come to keep an eye on her…well…actually, Heero came to keep an eye on her, Duo came to try and communicate with Hilde, who didn't want to talk to him and instead works with her partner, Sally Po. Well, then Wufei shows up, and Duo manages to get them out on a date together so Hilde will speak to him while Heero was busy playing peeping tom (and he hasn't been caught yet, the sneaky devil). Sylvia turns out to have a huge crush on Heero Yuy, and is rather jealous of Relena right now, who seemed to have earned his sole attentions (and a kiss…woohoohoo!). And this chapter will now begin with our first lovely couple, Sally and Wufei…

 

PLEASE NOTE: There is LIME in this chapter between Heero and Relena. If you don't like the taste of this citrusy fruit (or a scene that has sexual undertones), please…don't read it. Just skip it. There, problem solved.

Godzilla-Relena: The problem would be solved without and inconvenience to the readers if Heero had any control over his hands!

Moonkitty: Or his "gun"…

Godzilla-Relena: You pervert!

Moonkitty: You really shouldn't complain, just look at those two go!

Godzilla-Relena: Agh! Relena-chan! Don't do that! You are supposed to be pure! You're tarnishing our image!

Relena: But Heero and I love each other.

Moonkitty: Agh! You naughty children! Go to your rooms!

Relena :;grinning:: Heero doesn't have a room. He sleeps outside.

Heero: It's cold out there…why don't I get a tent?

Relena: So he should stay with me!

Moonkitty: No way, you hormonally driven teenagers! You are now not allowed within ten feet of each other until you reach the age of eighteen!

Heero and Relena: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Godzilla-Relena: Just ignore the authoress…she's a pervert with a wild imagination and innocent Gundam Wing characters to play with…

Moonkitty: HEY! Read my disclaimer!

::NO GUNDAM WING CHARACTERS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS FIC::

Moonkitty: …Just prone to taking lots of cold showers….

Godzilla-Relena: ::siiiiiiiiiiiigh::

Moonkitty: Anyway, on with the show!

 

 

 

Wufei's dark eyes glittered in the candlelight as he surveyed the menu seriously.

Sally watched him, resting her chin on the backs of her hands. Wufei had arranged a candlelit dinner in a pretty nice restaurant, had acted politely to the waitress, never once called her 'Onna,' and was acting (outwardly at least) like a complete and total…

"Alien."

He looked up, confused, "What?"

She frowned as she drew in a deep breath to explain, "Wufei, you are acting like an alien. This is not the Wufei I know."

He smirked then, and she lowered her hands to the edge of the table. His words were low and dangerous, "Do not fear, Sally, all Changs are dragons, and you must be cautious, for dragons breathe fire."

She did not like the challenge in his voice, "Well, all Pos are….fire extinguishers, so you better watch out."

He rewarded her with a short laugh. She raised an eyebrow with mock seriousness.

"I wasn't joking."

He reached over and laced his fingers into hers, "Neither was I."

Alien, please feel free to stay! Sally pleaded silently, This is a change I could get used to.

 

 

"You wanted to talk, so talk."

Duo stared at Hilde. She was standing, hands on her hips, looking at him intently. He flipped his braid over his shoulder, "You know that test? The one that you surprised me with?"

She looked surprised. Duo always used to beat around the bush on every subject.

"What about it?"

Steel yourself, she reminded herself, No falling for the puppy eyes.

Duo sat down on the bench outside the main patio and looked up at the star-filled sky, "I wanted to make sure that it was the right thing for you. I love you and I don't ever want to force you into something you don't want. I mean, you have your life ahead of you, your career. I don't want to be the one to fuck that up…I don't even know if you feel as I do but-" he swallowed. He wondered what she was thinking, "I love you, Hilde. I'd love any child we conceive together, now or in the future. I just want to be the guy standing beside you all the way….except maybe not when you're in labor. I heard some nasty horror stories-"

"Duo, do you know how to be serious?"

He grinned up at her, happy that she wasn't going to slap him for being overly sappy (he couldn't really afford it, seeing as he was pretty badly beaten up already). His smile faded slightly, "Babe, perhaps behind the faces of the most exuberant people lie the most serious of hearts."

She sat down on the bench beside him and rested her head on his shoulder, "Perhaps I was scared, Duo. We're so young, and so obsessed with each other- I was afraid it had just been a habit. We're so used to only having each other, and we're both so young-"

Duo turned to Hilde. He took her hand in his, "Hilde, will you go out with me again?"

Her expression was hesitant, "I don't see why we have to push it so soon-"

His grip tightened, "Hilde, this is important to me. Please go out with me!"

At first she looked puzzled, and then mildly accusing, "Are you hiding something from me, Duo? Why are you pushing the issue so much?"

I may run, I may hide, but I never tell a lie.

He swallowed, "Hilde, I'm sorry. I did it because I wanted Heero to have some motivation to ask Relena out-"

She looked suddenly very dangeorus, "Duo? What did you do?"

"It was a bet, an honest bet. Who would get together first, sort of thing."

Her hand pulled out of his.

"You played me like a puppet!"

"Hilde, it's the truth!"

"You played me like a fool!"

"I didn't mean to, I swear!"

She stood up, blue eyes blazing, "This is it, Duo Maxwell. Why can't I trust you? Do I mean nothing to you? I'm a person, not a bet!" she leaned forward, posture threatening, "I won't let you two play this silly game with me, or Relena! I'm drawing the line here!"

She blazed out of the area like a burning comet of wrath.

 

 

Relena straightened her nightgown and yawned at the difficulties of the day. There had been a salad for dinner, and her stomach felt better, but she was still exhausted from the efforts of the day.

But Heero kissed me, she reminded herself, Heero kissed me for the second time in our lives. Perhaps….

There was a rustling sound near her window, and she turned to confront the dark silhouette framed by the blue light of the night streaming through paned glass. He moved towards her, but his foot caught on the rug and he tripped. She darted forward and caught him, as she had once before.

"This is becoming a habit of ours," she whispered cheerfully. She had expected him to pick himself up, but he seemed to have gone lax in her arms, and his weight was dragging them to the floor, "Heero, get off of me!"

He lifted his arms and tightened them around her, "I don't want to."

She looked down at him, and he looked up at her until he moved slightly so that they were at eye level. Relena sighed at his strange behavior. They were both on the floor, looking like complete fools.

"Relena Darlian, I can't control myself around you," he said hoarsely, "and I've recently found out that I don't want to."

And then he kissed her, pushing her down so that she stretched out across the carpet,and his hands could roam over the body still covered in nightgown, so that he could look at her and smell her and taste her at his leisure.

"This feels good," he whispered.

She moaned a reply that was obviously in agreement.

His hands moved up and down from her ribs to her hips, brushing lightly, inflaming her with passion. Her hands, in turn, explored him, feeling the hard parts of him until she came to the hardest place of all.

"Releeeenaaaaah," he sighed, burrowing his head into her neck.

His hands moved down the outside of her legs, sweeping their way down to her knees and back up again.

She groaned.

Then, just as suddenly as the whole thing started, it stopped, and Heero moved off of her.

She mourned his loss, she longed for his warmth.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"He reached down to help her up, "I don't want our first time to be on a dirty floor."

She looked over to the place where his attention had become focused upon, "The bed is too loud."

He bit his lip.

The Perfect Soldier did not know what to do. He had quite a 'burden' to release, and he was fast running out of options.

"Maybe we should wait, then, make sure it's perfect," he said in a strained voice, as if every word was hard to say.

Relena had noticed Heero's predicament as well, and sighed, "Heero, neither of us are prepared, and we are both messy and tired and out of place in this strange house." She moved towards him and cautiously wrapped her arms around his waist. She was surprised at the strength with which he hugged back, "Maybe you're right….I'm so sorry."

He rested his cheek on the crown of her head, and she snuggled against his shoulder.

That when the door burst open, and the orange hallway light beamed in like a limelight on the couple as three shapes came into view.

"Heero Yuy," the leader of the trio growled, "How dare you trespass into my house to dishonor the girl I have adopted as my own?!"

Boris Noventa was a very angry man. Heero and Relena broke apart, eyeing each other and the vicious man that stood before them.

However, Relena's eyes wandered also to Sylvia, who was crying openly from betrayal, resentment, and jealousy.

 

 

"It was a lovely evening." Sally said carefully as she watched Wufei sign his name on the receipt.

"Yes," he replied, folding up his wallet and shoving it into his pocket, "Sally, I wanted to tell you that-"

"Alright, nobody move!"

The two looked up suddenly at the masked man who had entered the restaurant. A murmur of frightened voices rose, and several dishes were dropped onto the floor.

The assailant lifted a silver revolver up into the air as warning, "My friends are coming by to pick up any jewels you might be willing to part with. Please cooperate fully."

Wufei curled his lip with disgust, "What does this man think this is, some kind of Western?"

"Actually, yes. He's been wanted for over a year," Sally said matter-of-factly, "He's under the delusion that he is really a bandit from one of those old-style Western movies. He's also a clever thief and knows how to scheme."

Wufei narrowed his eyes and reached for the gun he kept in the back of his pants, "I think we can take him."

"Most definitely."

With the practiced experience of a tempered team, Wufei and Sally began to move.

Wufei faked a rush at the man, distracting him enough for Sally to get behind him and put him into a headlock.

She flashed Wufei a stunning smile over the head of the thief, and the Chinese warrior felt his heart pound…it was the perfect date.

 

 

Several hours later, Wufei was walking Sally back to the Noventa mansion, his eyes only focused on her. She slipped his hand into his and leaned her head on his shoulder, "Good food, good service, and a dose of crime-fighting…what a spectacular evening."

"It was a very pleasurable date," Wufei said stiffly, his face hot with embarrassment.

"It was very pleasurable company," Sally murmured.

She stopped and Wufei did too, his black eyes searching her's.

"Sally…"

"Wufei! You're blushing!" Sally giggled, and leaned forward to give Wufei one of the best kisses of his life.

She giggled at his expression, feeling oddly like a teenager again, "I have to get back, Wufei, duty starts in five minutes."

She walked over to the gate to swipe her security card when she noticed that every light in the mansion was on, "What the hell is going on?!" she barked, rushing in and leaving Wufei alone on the street.

Wufei had not noticed Sally's hurried departure or the Noventa house at all. He lifted up a hesitant hand to his lips. Wufei Chang was in love! And, with the blind stupidity of someone in his predicament, he leapt the fence to go tell Duo….Heero….anyone…of his good fortune!

He could not know that they all had more urgent and important matters on their minds.

 

 

Next Chapter: Heero and Boris Noventa have a showdown, Sylvia cries, and WAR breaks out throughout the residence! Also, Hilde has a conspiracy of her own to bring into the light as she tells Relena of Heero and Duo's bet! Watch out, Heero…you may have defeated OZ and saved the world, but there's no way you are going to survive and Enraged Relena!

Godzilla-Relena: Mwahehehehehehe!

Heero: Eep!

Be there…or be triangle…oops…that didn't come out right….=^.^=