Wings of a Dove




            ^A^ Hello everyone, my name is Pixie^A^. That's Pixie Angel, k? This is the first time I've written a Gundam Wing fanfic and I hope you enjoy it, but there are a few question I gotta askÖ First is it spelled Dorlin or Darlian? I used Darlian for this fic anyways but if I'm wrong, just tell me. Also, I've learned that Catherine is Trowa's sister. Yet honestly, do they act like siblings? Nope. I've watch the some episodes and they don't act like sibs at all. One more thingÖ.. read the story and tell if me you hated or loved it. My e-mail is at the bottom of the page as well as on my name. Be gentle. It's my first Gundam fanfic. Thanks ^A^


Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway including pictures, but this story does, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.



Notes (           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*           * - means a subconsious level of thinking
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking
Wings of a Dove


Chapter One: Favour (Mission) Accepted
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13




            Relena, who was also known as Queen of the World rubbed her eyes tiredly. She had tried and tried to resists the impulsive reaction, but ended up in surrender.

            She closed her eyes halfway thinking of the past.

            It had been three years since the defeat of Mariemaia. Three years of not seeing the gundam pilots nor their 'girlfriends'. Still she often called Quatre for business matters, Dorothy for clothes matters, and generally everyone else for just old times sake. Yet there was one person, whom Relena hadn't heard from for over a year.

After the war, Heero had disappeared from the face of the earth. It was like he didn't exist any more. Relena could admit now... that she deeply cared for him, more than any other pilot. Yet, he didn't. So she had to move on.

She was sitting at a round table, much like the Knights of the Round Table from the stories of Arthur. It was better this wayÖ that way people didn't have to look at the head of the table. That way she didn't feel so distant from everyone. It also felt like the people who sat there were equals and made Relena feel more at ease as. It seemed to please the diplomats of the world.

            The only bad thing about it was that now everyone could plainly see that she was dog-gone tired. Lucrezia Noin, her secret "body-guard" at times noticed the action and stood from her seat. She was also representing the Preventers now a days.

            "I think we ought to wrap up now. May I do the summary, Minister Darlian?" Relena nodded to her friend who was going to be her sister in law very soon.


            "The issue here today was about the natural states of the world as well as the colonies. During theÖ warÖ. A lot of forests were damaged. Also a lot of animals were killed and even extinct. The world is hoping for a change in that. Vice Foreign Minister Darlian has already told me that several parks are being formed, about 20 have started up and more are to come. This meeting was to note the positive and negative factors of how the colonies help would benefit the world. Now that all the facts have been laid, I call out a vote. Whoever is in favour of providing help to the project AFEP #74(Animal and Forest Encouragement Project) say Yea."


            Everyone stood up and called out. "Yea" "Therefore the vote is unisonous. Project AFEP #74 will proceed After that, Noin promptly shooed everyone out the door. Relena smiled a thankful smile. "Thanks"


            Noin smiled and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. "You're very tired." "A little." Relena admitted, "But nothing I can't handle."


            Relena laughed off her worry, "I'm *fine*, Noin. Come on, let's go home." (Yes, Noin now lives with Relena. She's her secret bodyguard at times and also will be getting married to Milliardo.)


            Together they left the room to be surrounded by 4 top notched body-guards. The group then headed outside the building to be encircle by a swarm of reporters. Good thing there was another group of bodyguards outside and also railing kept the reporters at bay. Noin walked smartly beside Relena, eyes keen on anything peculiarÖ Found something.


            A manÖ in black at the back of the crowd. She then whispered to Relena. Noin couldn'tÖ wouldn't alarm her. "Miss RelenaÖ. I forgot something in the building. Go into the limo and head home alone. I'll meet you there." Relena's eyes flashed, but she nodded. She smiled to Noin and the reporters and headed to the limo quickly. Noin watched the girl for a second longer before "disappearing". Did she suspect? NoÖ of course not.


            After taking off her official suit coat, she got a small number of men to catch that man. The man seemed to sense what was happening and turned away from the crowd and headed into an alley. Noin signal the men to catch him. The man in black noticed this and then began running. "STOP" one of the man cried, gun at hand. Blackie didn't stop.


            Noin who was following in a car, fired up her walkie-talkie. "North sideÖ get readyÖ Blackie's heading to you."

Blackie, as if on cue, turned right towards the North side and yelled in frustration. "No" he cried and turned into an alley. Trapped. Noin nodded to the driver and soon, Blackie was surround.

            Noin stepped out of the car. "Blackie what is your name?" She said pointing her gun at him. "Brad" "Who are you working for?" "I don't know what you're talking about." "You were following Vice Foreign Minister Darlian."

            "I was merely watching her like all fans." "Then why did you run?" "Wouldn't you if a bunch of men started chasing you?" Noin sighed. These terrorists were getting good. She promptly shot her gunÖ the bullet neatly knocked off the cap Brad was wearing. "No more jokes. Tell me."

            "Never" "Why?" "I rather die then tell you. What he would do to me if he found out I told youÖ Whatever you torture you could, he would triple it." "Who is he?" The man was shaking. He was really nervous about this man. What type of person was this 'he' when a man was willing to risk his life for death than retreat alive? Noin walked up to the man and pointed the gun to his head at point blank range. "Tell me"

The man looked around the area with his eyes. "Ok, if you keep me safe. I'll tell you one thing, he's crazy. Organization called Bloody Fang. His nameÖ. NoÖ. what he calls himself isÖ.."

            The man's eyes suddenly went slack. There was something around his neck that wasÖ. Electrocuting him? Noin stepped back in surprised. Everyone around the man stared to back away. The man's eyes were pure white with fear and pain. His neck was pulsing, his hidden veins had popped, and every vein that could pop had. The electricity seemed to envelop the poor man before disappearing. The collar then exploded. The body of the man who's name was Brad fell to the ground.

            Eyes wide open. Veins of red everywhere and bloody. A burned bloody mark around his neck. Noin placed a hand on the car and the other over her eyes. "No." A man near her whispered to his comrade, "What kind of human are we dealing with?"

            "No human in this case." Noin said turning to the man who had spoken. "SIR!" The man said embarrassed by his outspokenness. Noin nodded to her captain to take care of the situation and got into the car. She had to head home before Relena got too worried. Noin got back into her uniform's coat and looked at her captain. "I want a report by the end of tonight."

"SIR"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            A shadow sat alone in a large room. It had a knife at hand and was carefully scratching a scar on it's face. In front of him was a HUGE tv on the report from the meeting of the delegates of the world and colonies. The shadow wasn't interested in that. Finally his prey showed up. Vice Foreign Minister Darlian, Miss Relena Peacecraft. Her bodyguard whispered something into her ear and Relena smiled to her and the camera.

            The shadow smiled back, stood up and walked over to the screen. "You're beautiful, Relena" It said tracing her jaw line from the screen. "Untouchable. AngelÖ." It chuckled adding "And you're mine"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Vice Foreign Minister Darlian stepped out of her pink and white limo, and looked up at the house before her. It was identical to the old Peacecraft mansion. The only difference was that the mansion had been rebuilded in Canada where not alot of people would guess, not to mention the wonderful scenery. Before entering, she smiled at the man who had opened the door for her. "Thanks, Alfred" "No problem, Miss"

            She calmly took the three steps up to the door when it suddenly swung open. There stood her brother Milliardo with open arms. "Where were you? Why did it take you so long to come home? You had me worried. I honesty think you should have more bodyguardsÖ"

Relena laughed and hugged her brother gently. "I'm fine. Just wait until you hear that Noin had to stay behind again." Milliardo stiffened. "WHAAAAAAAAAAT!"

            Just then an army-looking jeep pulled up and out-stepped Noin. "Sorry, I'm late." (Ok, Ok.. Now you're probably wondering if Noin spend so much time with Blackie, how on earth did she come home right after Relena. WellÖ limousines are slow usually and Noin is allowed to speed, right?)

            Milliardo left Relena to welcome home his fiancÈe. "Noin." "I'm fine Zeches," Noin said teasingly using her nickname for him. Milliardo sighed. "You know that 'Zeches' isÖ." "Actually dead, yes. You're point?"

            "You are absolutely hopeless" Relena and Milliardo chorused together. Noin chuckled. "You bet. Come onÖ dinner should be soon."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Relena heart warmed when she saw her older brother so happy. It was nice to see a little piece of a normal life once in a while, but sometimes it stung. Will I ever get my little piece Relena wondered. No way. HE doesn't feel the same way about you. If anything, you're a squabbling high school girl who just always got in the way

            Her mind affirmed that making her feel stronger, but her heart cried out. Minister Darlian entered her very large room and undid her hair. With one great tug, her hair cascade down changing her from Vice Foreign Minister Darlian, Queen of the World to the simple teenager of Relena Peacecraft. She peeled off her office uniform of white and exchanged it for something more colourful. Green turtleneck and a mini skirt. Relena Peacecraft left her room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*After Dinner* (I'm way too lazy to write what they had for dinner. Just your imagination.)

            Relena sighed. Her appetite was the same, small. She wearing thin, from the workload, both figuratively and emotionally. It seemed like everyone wanted a little piece of her to him/herself. She felt like she was being torn apart at times. NoÖ all the times. If she only could get a peaceful night of sleepÖ but she couldn't. Not if ever night she had dreams ofÖ never mind.

            Relena stood up, "Please thank the cooks for an excellent meal" She nodded to the servant, Ellie. Ellie eyes brighten in delight being able to serve her and hurried off. Relena shook her head in humour. It seemed like Ellie didn't notice that Relena's place was still half full. Smiling sadly she turned to Noin and her brother. "I'm heading off. I've got a stack of paper work up to my head and I ought to finish it tonight. Please excuse me."

            Milliardo shook his head. "You don't need to ask to be excuse, Relena. Are you sure you had enough to eat?" Relena nodded staring at the floor. "Do you need any help?" asked Milliardo changing the hurtful subject " As your brother and as pacifist I can help you too."

            Relena shook her head. "No, it's ok. Besides, I'm sure you have some catching up to do with *someone*" She added with mischief. Milliardo blushed slightly and waved his younger sister off.

            Once the young teenager disappeared, Noin walked over to Milliardo and sighed. "Do you think, she will be ok? She definitely not eating enough" "I hope so. I think the stress is getting to her and unfortunately she's as stubborn as me. She won't admit it. Soon we'll have to spoon feed her" Noin looked at Milliardo. "It's getting worse, she's dieing on us." "What? Do you really think it's that bad?" "Yes, she's losing about a pound a month and hasn't slept well in months." "That means she's about... 108 pounds. Don't most girls her age weight about 125 pound atleast?"

            "I know, but there is a bigger problem now. It's about the new terrorists group called the Bloody Fang." Noin whispered sadly. "So, we know their name now" Noin's phone when off. "Yes?" Noin said sharply. "Report done, SIR" "Send it to me at once." "SIR"

Grabbing her finance's hand, she dashed off to her office. "Opening file, Bloody Fang" Noin said as she swinging into her chair and fired up her computer. The file burst up on the screen. "Oh no" Milliardo sighed.

Terrorists
Name: Bloody Fang
Categorize: Deadly
Size: Unknown
First Appearance: AC 197
Last Appearance: AC 198
Leader: Unknow
Purpose: Unknown
Addition Facts: Many missing people are blamed on them including an entire city and a group of top-notch scientist. Said to kill their own. Seems to oppose peace.

            Noin shook her head. The last line said it all. Opposing peace. Relena Peacecraft was in danger. The worst thing about it was that they didn't know a lot about this group. They didn't know where to start. Milliardo sighed. "This is serious. Relena has been followed for almost 6 months and still no more facts. We've found how many secret cameras in the buildings she goes into?"

"I know, but I don't understand" Noin said. "What?" "It doesn't seem like they want to kill her. They would have set bombs and such if they did. Why cameras?" "I don't know, but this is getting weird. This group just doesn't make sense."

"We need someone who thinks like them, who is as good as them, only better" Noin concluded. "Like who?" "Like the gundam pilots" "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking about." "You better believe it. I'm booking a flight to the Colony 1 tomorrow. Everyone else I can find by phone."

            "And what's your excuse to Relena." "It's her birthday next week right?" "That's *next* week" "So? Every heard of an early party?" "I give up" Noin smirked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Inside a very large quiet apartment the door rang loudly throughout the entire facility. Though the person inside heard it, he ignored it. Then came the BANG, BANG, BANG. "What are these idiots trying to do to my door?" Muttered the young man under his breath as his eyes finally shot open. He listened to the sound a little more.

Sounded significant enough to get up to. Heero reached for his gun near the bed on got up. ~Do I really need the gun?~ Heero asked himself. ~Peace has finally settle in~ Yet his mind wouldn't accept that. Peace wasn't on earth 24/7. Now awake, Heero was as sharp as ever making his way to the door. There were muffled voices on the other side. Must be about three to four people. No problem.

            No one ever came to his door at night. Heero decided to use the gun. He swung open the door and pointed his gun to the person nearest to the door. "Trowa?"

            Trowa had leaned himself on the doorframe, lifted his eyes to the gun and then to Heero. "Put the gun down," Heero didn't move for a second and then let his gun fall. Outside his door also stood Noin, Sally, and Duo. "Hey Heero!" Duo said bright as sunshine. "Surprised? Man, you look like shit." Noting his tired eyes and him disarranged hair.

            Heero looked over the group. He was secretly surprised to see them, but his face was a mask. "Well?" "Can we come in?" Duo asked. Heero stepped aside to let them in. Once inside, Duo continued his chatter, "Wow man, nice apartment. Living alone still? Miss us? Still working for the Doc man.. what's his name again? Oh yeahÖ The J'ster."

            "It's 5 o'clock" was the response. Noin nodded, "I know, but it's important." Sally nodded, "Yes. We have a new group of terrorists, called the Bloody Fang" Heero didn't answer. Sally shook her head this was difficult. "It's mainly about Relena." Heero turned his head towards Sally. "So?" Heero's voice made in sound indifferent, but actually he was wondering.

            Why now? Why call me now? Relena hasn't talked to me for over a year. That's because you moved, idiot. His mind reminded him.

*Flashback*

            Heero reached inside his mail back knowing that there should be nothing inside but a few personal letters that came by once in a while and also some bills. Heero only checked his mailbox once a month. As he expected five letters came out and a key. It was one of those keys that opened a large mailbox. Heero stared at the key. Was this some kind of joke or a trap? Heero opened the other mail back with the key and dropped the key back into the mail slot. He took the three letters and the package wrapped in plain string to his room.

            He opened the door to his room and threw himself on a chair. "Bill" he muttered throwing one of the letters aside, "Bill, bill, bill, Relena?" Heero stopped. Relena? Relena had send him a letter. Heero's eyebrows wrinkled in confusion, he never gave her his address. Duo him mind answered. That is one walking dead man Heero promptly decided to move after a "little" talk with Duo. Yet there was still a matter at hand. The letter. He tore open the letter and began reading hoping it didn't say anything aboutÖ..

Dear Heero,

            I hope Duo wasn't joking when he said this was your address. How are you? Are you ok? Why did you disappear again on me, I mean everyone again? Everyone was really worried about you.

I hope you're ok. I hope one day, you'll stop by to say hello. I'll be waiting to hear from you. Don't forget to look at the gift, it's from everyone.

Sincerely Relena.

I miss you.

            Heero stared at the letter. It must have taken quite some guts to write that PS note. Did she mean it? Heero felt something tugging inside him. He looked at the package. That must be it He pulled the string and opened it.

            Inside was an album. A photo album. Heero stopped. Did he really want to see what was inside? Stop being a weakling, it's just an album. He opened it. There was a picture of everyone he had come to know during the war. Hilde, Catherine, Relena, Dorothy, Sally, Noin, Zeches, Duo, Trowa, Quatre and Wufei.

            Next came pictures of only the girls, then the guys, and more. He found that he wasn't in any of the pictures. Before he turned to the last page he noticed something special about the second last page. He was in it. There stood Relena, Milliardo and Noin. Duo had taken the picture yelling at them to make them face the camera. Everyone had been laughing so it was a great picture. They even got him smiling. WHAT! He looked at the picture again. Yup, he was slightly grinning. Put on the list of thing to do: KILL DUO TWICE He turned to the last page. There was a picture of Relena NO, this isn't happening. I don't care about herÖ not that way There was a picture of only her smiling beautifully and hand in the symbol of peace.

Heero made him mind up. He was moving today.

*End of Flashback*

            Trowa spoke for Sally, "They can't handle it. Weird group of terrorists. No bombs, no weapons against her. Only cameras like predator and prey. They had no lead in 6 months. Every man they catch dies." Heero let a word leak out of his mouth. "Dies?"

            Noin nodded. "All recruits are never important enough that they can't be sacrificed. They all wear a black collar that will electrocute them to death. Then it will explode. Only recently we got their name. HeeroÖ. We need your help."

            Heero wanted to throw the group out. Since his disappearance, he wanted nothing to do with the group that made his life so confusing, mainly Relena. Relena made him feel weak inside. That's why he wanted nothing to do with Relena, he was sure there was plenty of bodyguards already there to help out. The only thing that was stopping him was Trowa. Why would Trowa decide to help out? The situation would still be fine without his help too, and both of them had general set of rules. Don't help someone who doesn't need it, or if it's not a mission. Heero ignored the question and turned to Trowa who had taken a seat on his leather couch. "Why you?"

            Trowa didn't move. "Because. I want peace. They're like pesky bugs. Eliminate them early before the spread." Heero understood the strategy given, but that wasn't going to shake him intoÖ.

            "IÖ" Heero began. Noin interrupted him suddenly very red with anger. All during this time as Heero debated over coming or not, she had an image of tired, sick, innocent Relena. How could he even think of saying no? "Heero, I don't care about your dumb life. If you want to sit around and mope to your death go ahead. But I'm worried about Relena.
Honesty I could care less about the Terrorists group, they aren't doing anything important and besides it's not really part of my business to worry about some group that doesn't effect my work. But every time I see her eyes I care. Every time I see her smile, I want to protect her from the world. She doesn't deserve to worry about terrorists every time she steps outside of her house. She doesn't deserve that fear. That's why we aren't going to tell her about it.
Hell, she doesn't even deserve all that work that was thrown on her *delicate* shoulders. It's too much for her, and it's plain as day to the people who care that she's wasting away. Problem is she won't give up.

            Honesty Heero, you should see her some nights. Sometimes she's up until dawn. I think she's asleep to find her room empty and to find her sleeping at her desk. She doesn't try to depend on anyone anymore. She's a fighter and I'm going to stand by her till the end." Noin promptly headed to the door burning mad.

            "Noin" "WHAT?" She spun around sharply to find that Heero was not looking at her but outside. His eyes were unfocused on something.

            "Mission Accepted" "No Heero. No. This isn't a mission" Noin said angrily. "This is a favour being asked from a friend to a friend. If you want to come, say it. Favour Accepted."

            Heero gritted his teeth. He didn't want to say it, but he knew that somehow he had pushed Noin too far on the subject. Noin must be really worried about Relena to lose her cool, and that worried Heero. He looked at Noin. "Favour" Mission his mind corrected, "Accepted."

            "Fine then. Get ready, we leave today and Heero." Heero stopped in his tracks to his bedroom. "It's Relena's birthday. Get her something, or she'll suspect something." "I don't have anything." "Then we're stopping by a mall." Trowa finally stood and placed a hand on Heero's shoulder. "Welcome back."

            Heero nodded and headed to his room. In minutes he was out and ready. Noin nodded, "To the mall then" Heero and Trowa winced at the word mall and heard a laugh from Sally Po and Duo. "Geez, good thing I accepted right away. That look that Noin gave Heero was scary. Chilled me to the bone. 'Course Hilde has the worst" Duo began to chatter to no one in particular but was silented by the death glares from Heero. "Well. Now that I think of it, you're the best. Hee heeÖ.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Relena sighed and opened her eyes. She had yet another sleepless night. Her mind wouldn't give her any peace on all the issues had to deal with tomorrowÖ no today. Her mind also couldn't get off ofÖ. Heer.. never mind. (^_^) Sighing again, Relena raised herself so that she was in a sitting position looking around her room. The sun shined brightly through her big windows. One thing she loved about her room. The burgundy curtains waved gently in the breeze. "Good morning," Relena said to herself and her surroundings and fell back on to her back and looked at her clock. 7:18AM.

            "WHAT?!" Relena cried out. How could she have slept so long?! She flung the covers off the bed, leaving her cold but awake. She jumped off the bed and hurried to the bathroom. BANG! when the door. Everyone in the house woke up early because most meetings would start at 9:00AM. It was because of that, that it became routine to wake up early everyday. The sound of water bursted on in the bathroom, a sign that Relena was showering.

At the mall.

            Heero looked around the mall. He honesty didn't know where to start. Girls always said that buying for a guy was harder that buying something for a girl. He had to disagree. Suddenly his eyes caught hold of a store full of puzzles. His eyes caught hold of only one puzzle. It had Winnie the Pooh on it with his friends staring at a starry night. Around the border said something. Probably sweet. Perfect. He went in to pay.

            When he left the story, he saw Duo smirking. "What?" Duo placed an arm on Heero's shoulder. "You do know pal, that if Relena sees this that she'll ask you to help her build it. Man it's 1000 piece puzzle. It will take forever. She'll love it." Duo smiled evilly. Heero gave him the death look. Duo shrugged it off. "Then why Heero? Why pick a puzzle? And why the words 'I'll will be there for you every night like the stars'?" Heero hadn't realized what the border had said. He looked at the puzzle and confirmed that the border of the puzzle did say that. He didn't answer, but this time he didn't know the answer either. He's still like a rock Duo said glumly. Sighing he shoved his hands in his pocket and hummed a little tune.
            It isn't over yet Wufei. I can still win this bet

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the Peacecraft Mansion

            Relena gave her hair a few last brushes and dashed out of her bathroom and into her walk-in closet. It was a room all it's own. Having almost all the colours you could think of, but red. Red was the colour of hate, angry and the devil. Being the Peace Symbol of the world, Red had been voided from her closet. Relena quickly tore out a pair of flares and a white æ length shirt. On top of the shirt was a neat puffy vest of grey-sliver. Though many didn't know the vest was bullet proof thanks to the creative thinking of Dorothy.

            Milliardo had supported her all the way placing protective little thing in almost everything Relena wore. For example, that green turtleneck she wore yesterday was made of cotton and sympethic material that was wet, spill, stain proof. It would cushion little things that would be thrown at her. She reached to get a scarf but decided against it. She then noticed a old album sitting on the little desk. It was the identical copy of the gift she had given to Heero before he moved into disappearance again. The only difference was that the last picture was of Heero. It was an enlarge picture of the second last picture of Heero's grin. It wasn't very focused either because it had zoomed so much but it was Relena's favorite picture. It was her only picture of him... of him smiling.

            Finally she stepped out of her room and slipped into her office. Though she had finished all her work from last night and it there was so where to go but a briefing that was only a short plane flight to Detroit and back, she wanted to do a little more. Just to stay on top of the workload.

            It was 8:00AM when she finished a few more details on the AFEP #74 and was reaching for the 3rd paper when a head popped in her office. "Milliardo? What is it?" "How about breakfast?" "Sounds wonderful"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Milliardo and Relena sat down together and reached for the pancakes when suddenly Relena noticed that Noin was not around. "Where is Noin?" Relena asked. Milliardo answered casually back reaching for his 4th pancake while Relena was still chewing on her first. "OhÖ she's off doing business. I'm sure she'll be back soon." Relena frown. "You mean she left during the night!" "Ummmm" confirmed the pancake-full man. Relena shook her head. "You need to be taught your manner again" There was a sudden full-throat laugh rang throughout the house.

            Noin, Sally, Trowa, Duo, Hilde, and Heero sat together on a private plane that would be landing very soon. They had almost everyone together. Noin was going to get everyone together to "surprise" Relena for her upcoming birthday. Wufei, Dorothy, Catherine and Quatre were all at Quatre's estate on Earth near Moscow. They were first landing there to pick them all up and then flying to Canada. Quatre and the group should be already waiting for them at the airport.

Now they had everyone and was heading to the estate of Peacecraft in Canada. Wufei had informed them that with the permission of the head of the Preventers (Noin), the Gundams were being rebuild and where almost done.

"87% to be precise" Wufei added. "They will be shipped down to earth in a week, 6 days at most." Heero nodded. "Fact is that Noin wants to keep this a secret. If people hear that the Gundams are being rebuild, they'll get worried. We're suppose to keep it low class. Same with the Obertians"

            Heero stared out the window. The group had changed a lot. First Hilde, Sally, and Catherine all had their own suits now. Not Gundam but another material that was much more flexible but slightly weaker. These suits were made of Obterian. (I made that up) Next of all, everyone was much more "lighter" and happier even Trowa had smiled excatly 5 times. Dorothy had given up working with Relena, saying it wasn't her style. She did designing for equiment for better fiting, lighter but more efficient clothing. She also piloted a Obterian, but she wasn't a common sight. "And the Obeterians are done and are on the colonies with the Gundams, just being upgraded. They can be shipped at any time on notice," Sally added. Heero sighed. He didn't feel comfortable.

He knew these people by heart and in a way felt good to be around them, but there was still uncertainty. And that was because of one girl he was going to see.

            He wasn't suppose to go. Yet something in Noin's cry made him. "But every time I see her eyes I care. Every time I see her smile, I want to protect her from the world." Yes, he felt that way too. Her innocent blue eyes drew him and brought him into an unknown world full of emotions. He was also surprised to hear Noin say. "She doesn't deserve that fear. Problem is she won't give up. She doesn't try to depend on anyone. She's a fighter and I'm going to stand by her till the end" Everyone had changed, except him. Relena must have changed too from the little clinging girl to somethingÖ someone else. Yet by the sounds of it, her will hadn't changed. She had always been a fighter, and she was now.... probably more so. Heero didn't know if he was happy or sad. Quietly he pulled at an album from his bag and turn to the last page.

            Heero saw the smiling beautiful girl he knew from 2 years ago. He placed a hand on top of the picture. "RelenaÖ." Little angel. Heero made up his mind. This might not be war, but he was going to keep his promise. A promise he made almost 3 years ago and was never able to forget or get sleep from. He was going to protect Relena and kill any bastards who came into a 30meter radius from her. I keep my promises Relena. I won't let them hurt you. Promise.

His eyes glistened purposefully.



^A^ So how was it? Was it good or bad? Was it interesting enough? I'm trying my best to keep it the thoughts and feelings of both Relena and Heero. That didn't work as well as I thought because well... I honesty don't know what goes on in Heero's mind, but I'm doing ok right now. Did you like the picture? I'm thinking of adding one per chapter. Please, please, please e-mail me. If you don't I won't write the next chapter.... so there. (It's called blackmail ^_^) My e-mail is pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com if you don't want to scroll back up to the top. OOOOOOOOO, XXXXXXX and Cookies Pixie^A^