Wings of a Dove


            ^A^ Hello everyone! Pix's is back. You are reading this because of the wonderful e-mails I've been getting from my prologue and chapter 1. I fully believe in blackmail, so obvious you readers did a wonderful job. *Wink, wink* ^_~ You may have read the prologue and noted the fact that there was a song (not by me) there. I'm a firm believer that music playes a big part in our lives. Everyone can relate to some song in some way. Songs are important to me, and you'll be reading a song in every other chapter, if I can put one in. The disclaimer is below, but I'll say it here. None, of the songs belong to me. but please, Please, PLEASE read the songs I put out.

It takes a lot of time to find good ones to post. I know a lot of people who skip them, but they're there for a reason. OK? And don't forget to e-mail me. Remember key word: blackmail if no e-mail. ~Everyone stares at Pixie^A^~ "Um, that's more than 1 word. Alot more." Pixie blushes and puts a hand behind her head. "Oops. Heehee"

Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway including pictures, but this story does, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. The song "Insensitive" doesn't NOT belong to me, it belongs to Jann Arden. I've taken out parts, that wasn't needed to suit the story more. STILL, it doesn't make the song mine. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.



Notes
(           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*           * - means a subconsious level of thinking
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking
Wings of a Dove


Chapter Two: So Insensitive
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13




            The Shadow sat alone in front of a map planning the layout of the base. It was a map of Southern America. (Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Southern America, but I had to put the base somewhere. Oops! Did I say the base was there? ^_~) On the map were several plastic toys in the shapes of tanks, soldiers, etc. In the middle of it all was a plastic box: the base. Again there were toy tanks and soldiers inside to base. Taking a toy tank from the base, he placed it at the front of the base. "Perfect" it said. Suddenly a man with a black collar came into the room.

            "SIR!" "What?" the Shadow demanded slightly annoyed. The man shook at the voice but answered promptly, "The soldier we sent to watch the Minister was caught, but we activated the collar."

            The Shadow chuckled, "Good," "Sir?" The man asked. "They're finally catching on. That means they might call the gundams and the obterians. I hope so. I would consider it an honour to fight those machines."

            "But sir.." stammer the man. "Fighting against those machines is like walking into your grave. Like heading to your death. They have a success record of 99.9%. They have never failed unless lack of a supply or something extreme." The Shadow turned and glared at the man. "I know that. I'm not planning to kill them, at least not yet. I want to toy with them and let them know the word defeat. I want to take away their most precious possession."

            "Is that the Minister, sir? Is that why we've been watching her?" The man asked. Everyone in the base had been asking that same question. "Yes, she is their most precious possession, but no. She's to precious to break. She will be their defeat as well as *my* prize. She will be the symbol for the next beginning."

            "I still don't understand, sir" "May I don't *want* you to understand until the right time... Now leave me." "Yes, sir" "And take this note to Doctor O. I'm will be sending him the necessary subjects. By tonight." "SIR"

            "I'm coming, Relena dear." The Shadow gave an evil laugh that filled the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Relena was looked at her watch. It was 1:00PM and they had just had lunch. Her briefing was at 2:30 so she would have to change and leave in a few minutes or so. She looked over her notes once more. Everything was there. She was going to talk about the project AFEP and some stuff about the mobile suits to the reporters today.

            She glanced at her watch again, 1:07. If she left now, she would have about 45 minutes to prepare her speech at Detroit. Grabbing her suitcase full of notes, she called out "I'm going to leave now Milliardo." First things first, she had to change into her office wear, not to mention fix up her loose hair. As she headed upstairs to change she heard a call. "No wait!" "What?" Relena turned to see her brother running towards her. "Ummm... Ummm...." Relena sighed. "Well... what?"

            "You just can't go yet.... There is something important I have to ask you." He was hiding something, the question was what. "Go on." "Well you see......." The doorbell rang. Relena whipped around just slow enough to catch Milliardo's sigh of relief. "It's that right?" Relena said walking to the door, placing a hand on the handle. He nodded.

            "Ok. Well that does big brother have for me today? A new painting? A circus? A new wardrobe?" "JUST OPEN THE D*MN DOOR!" Relena laughed and swung the door open. Then dropped all her paper on the ground.

            Outside stood (Do I have to name them all?) Hilde, Dorothy, Catherine, Sally, Noin, Trowa, Duo, Quatre, and Wufei. Relena was speechless. "What?" Pause. "What are you guys all doing here?"

            She stood back and looked at the group. Trowa still was the tallest at 6'3".and his hair was just an inch longer. His eyes were friendlier, probably a side effect from all these years of peace and Catherine. Catherine also seemed happier but more in a mischievous way.

Make note of that later Relena thought of automatically.

            Wufei had cut his tiny pony-tail, and looked as stiff as ever. He looked about 5'9". Sally had become her good friend over the years (seeing she obvious gave up her so called "admiration" on Heero. Just joking). She still wore her greenish-uniform, a doctor's uniform. Sally now worked with Noin, representing the 3rd world countries that needed food or health supply. People from Africa, Asia and many other parts loved her.

            Duo was second tallest to Relena's surprise standing 6'1". From stories she had heard that quirky pilot had become a priest and a good on in fact. His teachings were very different from common priest. Not that I'm surprise. I can't see Duo lecture about something and not be funny and by gods, he still has that braid Relena smiled. Hilde seemed to have change the most out of the couple. She seemed happier and more jumpy if that was the right word. Her hair was also *much* longer.

            Not to mention that fact that Hilde and Noin were found to be related after blood tests and research. They were 3rd cousins or was it 4th? Something around that line. Not that it came to a surprise to anyone. They looked so much alike and at times act some much alike. It was kinda scary. The Terrible Two, Duo had dubbed them.

            Strange enough, Dorothy was a more impressive image. She had grown her hair long and had done it up in a fancy hairstyle. It was pulled into a ponytail, but from that had some in ringlets and others falling down. Dorothy had makeup and would have looked like a very dangerous and powerfully lady if she wasn't smiling so nicely.

            "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" almost every one cried out. Relena was confused, it wasn't her birthday.... It wasn't until... next week. "Oh!" Relena said happily. She turned to her brother, "SO this was what you were mumbling about?" Nod. "And that's why you left at night, Noin?" Nod. "Got it"

            Relena got hugs from all the girls first. "RELENA!" Dorothy called out. "Dorothy, I'm so glad to see you" "I see that your wearing my special vest." "I have to... Milliardo won't let me wear anything else that isn't made from you now. Good thing you have good taste." Dorothy laughed. "I'm flattered, but I hate that red rule. I think that you would love great it in at times." "Thanks, but tell that to him" indicating to Milliardo. "Honestly Dorothy, you really should be sell your ideas for the model world instead of the Preventers" "And who would be my model?" "Who do you think?" Relena demanded teasingly placing two hands on her petite waist.

            Hilde gave her a wink making Relena laugh some more and Sally gave her the formal hug/handshake. Catherina smiled, "You don't visit us anymore" she said complaining after a warming hug. Relena shook her head, "You know I want to." Catherine smiled, "Great! That means you'll invite our circus to your birthday party next week!" "WHAT?! I have a birthday party?" Relena turned her brother who had taken sudden great interest in the carpet.

            Wufei mumbled his greeting saying something like, "Nice to see you again, Relena". Relena grinned at the thought of him actually saying her name. Trowa smiled every so slightly, but was silent. The Silenter Relena reminded herself. Duo really gave it all up when hugging her. "JOUSAN!" he cried and lifted her off the ground swinging her around many time so that she got quite dizzy. "DUO! Put me down!" she laughed. "I can't believe you still have that yard long braid"

            "You better believe it. Couldn't live without it." "Not to mention that he's hid all the scissors in the house from me. I have to cut everything with a knife now a days" Hilde added. "See the hair?" She complained pointing to her head. "Won't let me cut it!" Duo gave her the thumbs up. "There are some things you need in life, and some that you don't. Scissors are a no no."

            Quatre gentle gave her a hug. "Good to see you, Relena." "I know... it's probably the first time I've seen you for an informal meet." The Peacecraft and Winner families had become good friends over the years. Quatre was one of the people who had changed a lot over the three years. Maybe it was something to do with his blue-puppy dog eyes, or his blond hair or his perfect manners. Yet in the end, Quatre who has always tried to hide from the scenes had become one of the world's most wanted eligible bachelors. He was found in all the "Most Wanted" magazines.

            Sure, he was still a total gentleman, but now he was more public. He didn't hide from a camera as much as he did before, a side-effect over the years. He had to be with his family business in his hands alone. He had also grown as tall as Wufei.

            Relena was all smiled until she turned to Heero. She gasped. She hadn't noticed him when she opened the door. Relena thought this over. Actually she did see someone standing behind the group, but not who. Why was Heero here? She had just forgotten him.... No. She had never forgotten him, but she moved on. Had to move on. And now... she couldn't turn back.

            Relena wasn't going to whisper out his name, not like a love-stricken girl. No she wouldn't. She had grown up now. She wasn't that annoying little schoolgirl who had fallen in love with a mystery man. Inside, Relena knew she cared, but she wouldn't show that. She was Foreign Minister now and that had changed her a lot over the years. She was more composed now.

            "Relena?..." Heero said. What is wrong with you! wanting to punch herself. That one word practically knocked her control down. "Hello Heero. It's been a long time." "Yes. Happy birthday." "Thank you, Heero." Relena said stiffly.

            She had forgotten how he made her feel when he was around. He had grown taller, standing a good 6'0" while she was only 5'5". He had cut his hair a bit shorter, but it still hung wildly in front of his eyes. His spandex pants were traded for something a little looser that went to his shoes. He still had that annoying green shirt too. Some things never change she thought of with irony.

            His eyes were the same: emotionless as his voice was the same monotone. So insensitive. Most girls after seeing past his drop gorgeous looks would turn away from the cold personality. (Not that a lot of girls DO see pass his drop gorgeous looks) Yet instead she felt like the flustering schoolgirl again.

            Suddenly she looked at her watch. "Sh*t, my briefing." She looked up at everyone. "I'm so sorry for leaving like this, but I have a briefing at Detroit that I have to go to now. Why don't you make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in three hours or so" Heero looked at her. "Then we'll go too" Relena looked at him. He seemed distant and casually as ever, but somewhere she knew. She knew that there was something about. Why would Heero detach himself from his dark corner on the computer to come on visit her for her birthday when he has missed all of her other birthdays? And why would he want to come on a little plane flight? Besides she would be back in few hours, she could go alone.

            "No, it's ok. I'll be fine. Besides, I am bringing a few bodyguards with me." She replied directing some of this to her big brother. Her brother lifted an eyebrow. "No complains on bodyguards, I'm surprised sis. How many?"

            Relena sighed. "Three" She knew that was adequate. "Why do you want them when you can have us?" Duo demanded. "Besides, we're much better company."

            Hilde pulled his braid, "Shut your trap" then added. "He's right in a way" "SEE!" "IN A WAY. Besides I bet you don't much female contact these days. If the guys aren't coming, I am." "Me too" Sally added. "But's that's not fair. Why should you get Jousan all to yourself?" Duo said. There was complains in the air. (Christmas is coming too. Something about the phase "in the air" makes me think of X-mas)

            Relena sighed. Her eyes fell on Heero. He slowly walked up to her making Relena take back a step. Heero stood right close to her and gently took her hand. He brought to his lips and kissed it gently. Relena was shocked. Why did he just do that? She felt a blush coming.

            "Relena. We're coming whether you like it or not." His voice didn't allow any other opinions. "I suggest you tell everyone before you're really late for your briefing." Relena sighed. He was right. At times she hated him for it. Relena looked into his Prussian blue eyes. "You win this time Heero." I always win Relena Relena ignored that message that shown clearly through his eyes.

            "Everyone can come." Relena said over everyone's voices, defectedly. "YEAH!" everyone said happily. "But I hate planes" Dorothy complained. "I always feel nauseated afterwards." "Come on, we came to over in a plane and that wasn't too bad, now was it?" Quatre encouraged gently. "Bother, why can't I say no to that puppy-look though I see it everyday?" Dorothy muttered. Quatre smiled kindly. "Oh stop, stop, stop. I'm coming, I'm coming. Quatre stop smiling. Why can't you be NOT nice at times?" Relena giggled. Quatre *not* nice. Was that possible?

            Heero looked at Relena. Noin was right, she was stretching herself too far. It seemed like everyone she met want a little piece of her kindness and she was being torn apart. She was far to slim for her age though her body had matured into a lovely lady. Heero shook his head, she hadn't been taken care of herself. At least, he have been doing that. She seemed also more aloof with him now.

            He could still remember the times when she would try to squeeze in every second possible with him. It had annoyed at first, but slowly became routine. Sometimes he even thought he sort of liked it..... Concretrate on the mission, Yuy. Not on stupid sentiments and past actions.

            Those aquamarine eyes. They blinked with the same innocent as before. Heero could see that she had changed a lot, but still she was a porcelain doll in some ways. Compared to what he have seen and experienced.

            "Let's go then!" Duo said almost skipping. Hilde covered her face. "I'm not seeing this. This is not my boyfriend.... Skipping like a girl" Duo heard the comment and when face to face with her removing her hands. "Yes, you are!"

            "I can't believe you, don't you have any dignity?" "Mmmmm... good question." "That means no" "HEY, I do too! I just..." "I understand at home, but in the public?" Hilde complained raising her hands in question and protest. "Why should I act a different way when I'm in front of people?" "You're not, but you're suppose to at least act.... Decent"

            Duo turned slightly red at this. "I am too decent!" "Am not, think about when...." "AM TOO" "AM NOT" "AM TOO!" "GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr......" the couple stared at each other growling.

            Relena sighed. Quatre noticed this, "Hey Lena" using the nickname Duo had gave her, "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Nothing important" "Oh really?" Relena looked up to Quatre's eyes. Right behind him was Heero. His eyes skeptical. *He* would know if she was lying. She didn't know how, but he would know. And the worst thing about it was he knew she knew too. "Well?" Quatre asked gently, when she had been silent for a long time. Relena weighted her lie... it was believable.

     Relena was truly against lying, but some times a pinch of a lie was better than the truth. "I'm worried about my briefing." "Oh, I see" Relena looked down in embarrassment. Perhaps Quatre had believe her, and if he didn't he would keep that to himself.

            That was what politics and businessmen did best. Lie. Yet she still felt guilty, and that look Heero was giving her didn't help. "I'm going up to change," she muttered, dashing up the stairs, running away from the truth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            A dark shadow looked over his map. "So.... Let's attack this town right....." Suddenly the knife from it's hand swung downward to a tiny point. "But sir, that's very close to where the Minister will be going." "My point exactly" "You *want* to alert her guards?"

            "Yes. My guess that her gundam and obterian friends must have arrived with or without their suits. Take the 25 subjects and then bomb the city. It should be visible from Detroit. That should scare them, not to mention the fact that the missing people will be thought to have died from the bomb." "Oh, I see." "Go now, and don't come back until you succeeded" "Yes sir"

            "Time to play. Meet your match.... Heero Yuy" The shadow laughed and pulled his knife from the table and flung it to the wall where a picture hung. A picture of Heero. The knife pieced the picture of Heero's throat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Relena was losing all of her composure on the airplane. Wufei had made yet another "woman" comment that seemed to get every female mad especially Sally.

            "I wish you weren't so hot headed!" Sally practically yelled at Wufei. "I'm not. I'm not the one who's yelling her head off," Wufei calmly replied. "I can't believe you" Sally growled and added, "Women are not weak! We can fend for ourselves, last battle we saved your butts off." Wufei looked the other way. "Yeah sure. The information given on the mission was incorrect. It wasn't my fault that I didn't know there was a missile launcher right beside me. The information you have was inadequate"

            "Excuses, excuses. You still would have failed without me!" "Who says!" "ME!" "I could have stepped out of the way. You just got in the way" "I did not! Why do you have to be so uptight about it" "I am not uptight, woman"

            "DON'T CALL ME WOMAN. MY NAME IS SALLY! OR CAN YOU NOT GET THAT THROUGH YOUR TINY BRAIN!" Wufei ignored her. Sally flung her hands up into the air. "Grrrrr!" And flopped herself in her seat which was unfortunately located beside Wufei. Relena giggled. This was humourous.

            She had finally gotten the "entire" story from Noin and Catherine. The group had wanted to "surprise" her by inviting her for about 2 weeks in the form of a badly needed vacation to spend some time with her and each other. Not to mention that Milliardo had canceled all her meetings for her vacation. Though she couldn't imagine all the work he must have gone through to convince the delegates to let her off for such a long period of them. She was definitely going to do her best to enjoy this. Then she stopped.

            She haven't felt like that in... SO long. She really ought to spend more time with people her age. Fat chance of that happening she thought bitterly. I never have the time, and when I do, it's with people who think of me as my image not as me! Yet right now, that wasn't happening. She was with her real friends. Wasn't she? These people were here to spend time with her, not some mission or something. Heero.

            Relena glanced over beside her. Heero had decided to sit between her and the window. He probably sat there because everyone else had probably paired up by then. He was a mystery. Was he really here for her birthday or.... A mission like her mind coldly told her. Looking around, she saw Duo and Hilde talking silently. Sally being as angry as Wufei was calm. Quatre was on a laptop working on something for his family business while Dorothy looking pale, was complaining that 'this' was their vacation. Trowa was staring out the window while Catherine slept snoring ever so silently on his arm.

            She sighed and pulled out a CD player from the pocket in front of her. It had CD in it. She had found that music really relaxed her. Clicking a random number, she closed her eyes and listened. Soon her thoughts began to wander back to Heero. Damn it, why can't I learn? Why must I feel something for him? He's the Perfect Soldier. He's a computer: quick, efficient and emotionless.

~On the CD Player~

How do you turn your eyes,
From the romantic glare.
How do you block the sound of a voice,
You known anywhere.

Oh, I really should have known,
By the time you drove me home,
By the vaguness in your eyes,
Your casual good-byes,
By the chill in your embrace,
The expression on your face,
That told me,
Maybe you might have some,
Advice to give,
On how to be,
Insenstive.

How do you numb your skin,
After the warmest touch.
After the warmest touch,
After you found a friend.
How do you teach your heart (it's crying),
To fall in love again.

Oh, you probably won't remember,
It's probably ancient history.
I was one of the chosen few,
Who went ahead and fell for you.

            Relena remembered. She remembered the long ago promise she had made to him... to herself. I promise to myself... to you... I will find a way to teach you to live again. You're only human Heero, you have a heart. And even if I won't ever have it.... I'll make sure you'll know how it feels to love and to be loved.

I'm out of bold,
I'm out of touch,
I fell to fast,
I feel too much.

I thought you might have,
Some advice to give,
On how to be,
Insensitive.

Oh, I really should have known,
By the time you drove me home,
By the vaguness in your eyes,
Your casual good-byes,
By the chill in your embrace,
The expression on your face,
That told me,
Maybe you might have some,
Advice to give,
On how to be,
Insenstive.

            Sighing again, Relena pulled off the CD earphones. That song was way too depressing. Sneaking a quick peak at Heero, she looked over her papers again.

            Heero had watched her put on the head set. When she closed her eyes, he looked at the song name that was displaced on the screen. "Insensitive" Heero shook his head. He had heard that song before. It rang too much truth for him. The Perfect Soldier didn't have any direct instincts to act upon, so he decided on the best answer. Staring out the window, silently.

            As Relena rustled through her papers, something caught her eyes. It was a pin. It was had a gem of sorts and two wings on the side. "How on earth did this get here?" Relena muttered to herself. Looking and turning over the pin.

            Heero was up and out of his seat. "Give me that pin" He ordered. "What?" Relena said in surprise. The seemed to get everyone's attention. Milliardo also stood up from behind Heero. "A pin? Is that yours Relena?"

            Relena shook her head. "I don't think so. It might be seeing that I have so many pins." Heero then took it from her hand and headed to the bathroom. "HEY!" Relena cried. Milliardo exchanged looks from Noin who "needed" to go to the bathroom.

            Milliardo turned to his sister who was obvious confused. "Don't worry about it.. He's probably just want to have a closer to or something" (Geez that was lame)

            Relena nodded and sat back down. Heero's wants a closer look at a pin?

            In the bathroom. (Which is bigger than the usually plane ones that scare me) Heero quickly looked over the clip. Almost immediately he knew how it worked. Looking at the camera straight on, knowing they would hear, he uttered softly "I'm going to get you". and unhooked the needle part that acted as an on-off switch. Noin appeared over his shoulder. "Is it?" "Yes, a camera" Heero said coldly. "It works only if this part is closed, like a circuit"

            Heero then continued "I'm going to take the camera out and give it back to Relena. If I don't, she'll wonder." Noin smiled. "You're wonderful Heero thanks." And left the bathroom. "I'm not doing this for you Noin." He mouthed silently.

            Heero carefully found and pulled the camera out. It was very high tech, one of the best mini-cameras he had ever seen. He slipped the camera into his pocket and closed the innocent pen. Ouch he thought as the pen pricked at his finger and a drop of blood came through. Dumb The pain wasn't significant and therefore Heero ignored the pain.

            He made his way back to his seat. Relena saw him coming back with the pin. She opened her mouth but her eyes caught hold of another thing. His finger. A drop of blood had collected itself there. Relena let him sit down and throw the pin in her lab before taking his hand forcefully. Heero stared at her with his death look, "What are you doing?"

            Relena ignored the question. Taking some medication from her (that Milliardo had ordered her to carry), she whispered, "This will sting" and dabbed it gently onto his finger. To make the stinging go away, Relena gently blew on the cut and let the hand fall into it's owners lap. She looked up to find Heero staring at her. "What?" "Nothing. Nothing at all"

            Relena sighed and stared at the seat right in front of her. He was so unromantic and unemotional. That's why she didn't she didn't like him. Put an empathize on the word didn't. Right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

           Trowa slowly detached himself from a sleeping Catherine and brushed her bangs away from her face. She smiled a little but didn't awake. Trowa stood from his seat and looked over to the seat in front of him. "Quatre, what are you doing?" Dorothy who had been holding her stomach, feeling quite sick, nodded.

           "I'm just checking my e-mail from my business. This 'vacation' came suddenly so I wasn't really done all the accounts yet. I'm just finishing up what I have to do this week and getting my secretary to find someone else to do the rest." "I see" Trowa said. Dorothy promptly gave Quatre a punch. "Ouch!" "I said no business matters allowed! We're suppose to be enjoying our time with Relena..."

  ;     ;     Quatre then looked at Relena who seemed to be very absorbed at the moment with Heero's finger. He lowered his voice down, "I'm also scanning the world from one of my satellites. It shows all computer inputs and outputs. I'm arranged it so that it scans only suspicious down and uploads. So if the enemy does anything on on the computer, I'll see it. At least, I hope I will." Dorothy was silent for a second, "For Relena then." Pause. "Do you have Advil?" (No I'm not advertising it)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 ;           The shadow-man looked over the shoulder of a man and demanded, "Is the camera working?" "Yes SIR" the man said putting a hand on his headset and another on a button. "Then why can't we see anything?!"

            "Probably because Miss Darlian hasn't opened her case yet. Wait...." Suddenly the screen before them burst with colour. The Shadow grinned at the sight of Relena's beautiful confused face and and began to grin more when he heard a voice command to give "it" to him.

            The screen when wild then, so that both men couldn't focus on anything. Then it cleared to find a young man's serious face. "I'm going to get you" he uttered and the screen when static. The man began to press a bunch of buttons furiously. "I'm sorry, SIR. The camera is disconnected."

            "That's ok. I know what I wanted to know. *He's* there. That means the rest of them are there. I'm leaving to talk to Doctor O. Message the pilots at Peach Point, tell them to continue the mission. It's an O.K" "Yes, SIR" "But, tell them for my order to attack,"

            The Shadow left the room with his cape dusting the floor gently. The dusting the floor gently. "That man gives me the creeps. I wonder how I got into this business at times." He then got contact with the pilots. "It's a go, I repeat, it's a go. Call back when ready to attack" "We hear, over and out"

            The man sighed again. He could return to the main office or..... He began to type in a few words into the computer. The computer wrote out.... "Checking for information about Shadow. Reading.... Reading.... Reading.... One match found. Retrieve?"

            The man pressed the enter button. "Retrieving" The file suddenly popped up. "Master Shadow is General Marshall..." Suddenly the black collar of the man went off. The Shadow opened the door and smirked. It's not nice to snoop behind someone's back. Hope that teaches you a lesson for your next life," He went to the computer and deleted the file, then he left the room. I thought I had deleted all files of Marshall. I'll do that later. After a friendly talk with Doctor O. He chortled.

            Heero stared at his finger silently. He thought of all the times that he had told Trowa to act on his emotions. Of course, Heero never listened to his own advice. Not that he could..... he didn't have any emotions. At least he wasn't suppose to.... That's why he was dubbed the Perfect Soldier. A killing machine with only one jink.... He was human, a human that could be destroyed. And he a heart. Not a beating organ that was inside his body, but something... someone. And he would be d*mned if it ever broke.

            The pin just showed him how much they needed him. If the stupid guards had been doing their stupid job, they would have checked her briefcase. Even more so, they could have known that the pin was there. If it was a bomb, then... Heero closed his eyes. He had accepted this mission, he would *not* fall. Couldn't fail... he couldn't allow himself. There was more at stake then himself. This mission was for other people.... For... His friends... For... his Relena. ~MINE?~

            A tiny part of his mind cued in. *Yes mine. Face it Heero, you like her. She's your heart* I like her for what she does, what she stands for.
*You've fallen in love with a symbol?*
Who said I was in love? *You didn't, but I know.*

            And who is this I'm?> *I am the nasty sub-consistence that you have been trained to get rid of. That has been re-given to you by.... You know. I am your....*
Cut the crap. I don't wanna hear about it *Of course you don't. Yet, soon you will have to save your..... *

            What do you mean? Heero knew that he wouldn't get an answer. I don't need you or your cursed help *You don't, but you want me. Crave for me*

            I>Just shut up.

            "Oh my...... YES! I can't believe it!" Quatre jumped from his seat. "What?" Dorothy cried in confusion. Quatre looked around at everyone's bewildered faces. He blushed, "Umm.... I'm..... so sorry. The stocks just went up and..." he lifted his hands sheepishly.

            Relena chuckled for a second and stopped as an announcement came on. Relena chuckled for a second and stopped as an announcement came on. "We will be landing in 5 minutes, please return to your seats and secure all belts." She quickly stood up to hear a protest from Milliardo.

            Relena Peacecraft, what do you think you're doing?!" "You know I always check my appearance before landing. Relax, I'll be done in 2 minutes or less." She heard grumbling. Something about "quick".

            She got up and headed to the washroom. Relena stared at herself, having changed into her political white uniform trimmed with gold and pink, and had donned up her hair in her "office" style, out of her face and way. She was a healthy pink from all that laughing. Relena smiled her politician people's smile. Perfect. Smoothing down her coat once more she headed back to her seat.

            The plane landed and stopped. Relena stood up. "Maybe you should stay here for awhile guys. I don't want a big story about all of you k?" Everyone seemed to nod waiting for her to continue. "If you want to, go to town and-" "NO!" "Ok, scratch that. Just don't be obvious especially you" pointing to Quatre, Dorothy, Sally and Milliardo. You're famous now and won't be easy to hide. I'm not trying to be mean, but I'll never hear the end of this if you do" "HEY, what about me?!" Duo cried. "I'm the *most* famous priest in colony...." "Shut up" Wufei responded. "Why is *everyone* AGAINST *me*?"

            "Stop Duo. I'm sorry" Relena said laughing. "I mean famous people on earth. You're famous on the colonies, but not as famous here. In a way, that's good, for your job right? As a gundam pilot" Everyone was silent. "What did I say?" Relena ask confused at the silence. p>            Duo smiled brightly, "We just don't want to think about gundams and all. That's dead and rotting. It just brings so many good and bad memories that......" "I see.... I'm sorry" " Relena said. Suddenly a light bulb went off in her head.

            She wouldn't say anything right now though.

            Relena turned back to her seat where her bag was. "Good luck" came a soft reply. She looked up. Heero looked at her with piercing eyes. "I don't need luck. It's just a little briefing, nothing to get worried about." He didn't answer.

            I>Why am I getting a feeling that there is something admiss? she wondered as Noin got up to come with her. She turned to Noin and nodded. The press wouldn't be surprised to see her. Noin practically followed her everywhere because whenever there was a meeting for the Foreign Minster, the Preventers would come to add their quarter. (No not literally.)

            Taking a deep breath and fixing the collar of her blouse, she stepped out of the plane.




^A^ Done, done, done, done...... D O N E !!!! Well... wasn't that an interesting chapter. This is getting more interesting by the minute. To those who are wondering "WHERE IS THE ROMANTIC PART?!" Don't worry, it's coming... just not yet. Please be patience... I have alot planned for a certain couple. ^_~ Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me. And if you haven't already, E-MAIL me, because you never know. Maybe that coming up chapter is not coming out because of YOU.. I'm kidding. But please e-mail me at pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com Well that's all folks. OOOOOOO, XXXXXXX and Cookies Pixie^A^