^A^ Well hello again. I guess that that 2nd chapter was a bit dull because I didn't get enough e-mails. *sniff* But it was necessary for this next chapter.... AND I promise you this is NOT a boring chapter. Some people have been asking me about why I've rated this PG-13. I guess I should have said this earlier, and when I do my revising I will, but this is the 411 for now. First there is some language, but most of all the issues I will be dealing with. I just want people old enough to handle view points of different people in the story. There will be many things debateable in this story.. and most of them are unhappy and even "dark" issues. It's not the happy go round, green grass, rainbows, fairy world like some PGs, but not too heavy either.

Know what? I feel sorry for Heero and Relena. Just think about all those girls who like Heero... excluding Relena because they're meant to be. Well... there was Sally who "admired" him, then Dorothy who thought that he was "wild", then.... you get the idea. Though they now they're *crazy* about their own guy, atleast in my story.

            Mmmmm..... I just gave away a bit of the chapter away... and I'm not suppose to do that. So on with the show. But one last thing don't forget to e-mail me or else!


Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway including pictures, but this story does, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.



Notes
(           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*           * - means a subconsious level of thinking
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking

Wings of a Dove


Chapter Three: Attack and it's Annoying Aftermath
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13




            Quatre waited for Relena to be well off the plane before he signaled everyone over to his computer. "I found something. Something about the Bloody Fang. Someone was doing an upload on someone called the Shadow. The person input himself as a member of the Bloody Fang."

            "And" Milliardo added breathlessly. Damn these pilots are good. Not even a full day and they've found a camera and some more information on the terrorist group.

            Quatre began to type furiously, "WellÖ the man put this Shadow as a leader. Unfortunately whoever the man was got disconnected or something because he di-" WHACK! "It could be a woman" Sally said coldly. Quatre rubbed his arm, "Of course, he or SHE didn't wait long enough for me to download the entire file. He or SHE also didn't stay on long enough for me to locate the exact point of their base or at least one of their bases. All I know is that the person can be found somewhere in South America. This is Shadow person's first name is Luke."

            "What kind of dumb human would name himself Shadow" Wufei snorted. "One who can hide himself very well." Sally said sternly. "Pah, nothing I can't handle" "Hump!"

            "That's a start" Duo said smiling. "Better than where we were before" Quatre then added, "Their security is amazing. Their computer system is bounces off of at least 5 satellites" Quatre then lowered his head, a sign of shame, "One of them were mine. They have been using one of my satellites without me noticing, I can't believe. I've become so clumsily." Dorothy sighed and gave Quatre a hug around the shoulders.

            "Don't be silly. You're just really stressed out with so many things to think of. No worries." Quatre smiled almost shyly at Dorothy. "Thanks."

            Heero's core tightened at the sight of Dorothy and Quatre. There was something about them at the moment that made his body ache. (Remember everyoneÖ he does *not* have a heart. Yeah right.) He would have never guessed that the two would work out, just like him andÖ Suddenly something in his mind clicked. "Wait. We should be following Relena. I have a feeling there is more coming than that pin with a camera."

            Trowa stared Heero from through his long bangs. "SoÖ. There was a camera in the pin," "Yes, one of the best from an enemy. It's probably 3rd class to the ones that Doctor J has shown me."

            Duo whistled in appreciation, "Usually bag guys can get their slimy hands on 5th or 6th class cams." Heero stared him out of a whistled. "I think there's more, an attack today." Trowa and Wufei nodded. Quatre looked glum. "We don't have a gundams or any suit in fact. We don't even know where they will be attacking."

            Catherine was confused, "wait, Wait, WAIT! How do you know there will be an attack? I don't see it yet." Sighs come from the male pilots. Trowa took Catherine's hand and kissed it lightly. "Soldier's instinct, let's say. Something you develop over the years."

            "And you're saying I don't have it." "You don't have it yet" "WellÖ sorrrryyy. So you're saying I'm not as good as you yet," "Yet" "You're not making the situation better you know." "Yes" "Can't you ever let me win?" Catherine growled with annoyance. "No, of course not. I would never heard the end of it from Wufei," "Then, can't you let me at least let me have the last word?" Trowa smiled, "Never" Catherine threw her hands up in the air.

            "Impossible. Tell the world. All Gundam Pilots are impossible. I don't see how we stand them. I don't see what the world sees in them. At times, I don't see how I stand it! Dear Lord, tell me how!" "You're not expecting an answer are you?" Trowa asked mildly. "GRRRR! I give up!" "We'll see how long that last" Catherine gave him her personal death glare and thus began to ignore him.

            Heero's eyes flashed with amusement, though none of his movements betrayed this. He had often asked the same question. The Gundam pilots, except for Quatre and Duo were probably the most antisocial, cruel, uneducated (in a school sense), mean, suicidal men in the world. Yet it seemed that they all were able to get a "woman" as Wufei would put it, women who completely contradicted their personalities: Wufie had Sally, Trowa had Catherine. Not saying that Quatre and Duo had girlfriends that were complete opposites of them either. And he hadÖ.. "Relena"

            "What about her?" Milliardo looked at Heero with curiosity (and protectionism ^_~) "Do you have any good suits with you, Milliardo?" "Yes a few tauros, if that's what you consider good. We keep a few in each city as protection from terrorists and as symbols of how terrible war is. It was a project a long time ago to destroy all mobile suits, but because of terrorists that kept their own suits instead of destroying theirs like everyone else. Relena allowed each city to have some, depending on their population, though they are all deactivated. You need a special key to start them. Not that you're suppose to use them without permission of the Alliance" "MmmÖ.. how many." "Three in this city. Not enough for you all."

            Hilde shook her head, "Not good. I know its good that you got rid of most suits for peace, but if this terrorists group is as big as it sounds, then we'll need more suits. I'm calling the colonies to send down the Obeterians right away." She turned and left, probably headed to the on-board phone, followed by Duo.

            "Ok, well I'm going to stay here and see if I can locate their base. I also need to stop them from using my satellite. Perhaps I can find more about this Shadow person" Quatre said. "I think I'll stay with him," Dorothy said simply, "Besides I'm not as good as you guys yet with the suits, so there is no point. Besides my legs are like Jell-O, I can't move a muscle."

            Trowa was silent, "I'll take a suit," "Me too" Wufei added. Everyone looked at Heero expectantly. He didn't disappoint them. "Guess I'll take the last one"

            The two remaining girls looked at each other. "Guess that means, it's you and me to look after Relena," Catherine proclaimed. Sally nodded, "And Noin is also doing it too, close up. Guess that means we can stay far away then. We better take a look at the setting of the buildings before we decided where to put ourselves." "K"

            Milliardo threw his hands up. "So what should I do?" "Show us where the suits are, would be a first. Do you have the keys to start them?" Trowa responded quietly. Milliardo glared at Trowa. "Don't push meÖ And yes I have the spare keys. But don't leave the warehouse unless I say" "Fine"

            "Accepted" (One guess on who said that)

            The plan was set.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Minister Darlian stepped off the last step of the plane and smiled brightly to the reporters as best she could. As always the reporters had ten billion questions to ask her. As always Noin and the guards forced them back. This was her normal day life. It was like a shampoo bottle. Rinse, lather, repeat.

            Today's briefing was specifically for reporters and questions from the public. Another hour of discussions and then she would have the two weeks off, if not more seeing the gundam and obeterians pilots were at her house for a "vacation".

            She hurried to the OH building (Don't ask me what OH means. I had just done some science homework with elements. If you still don't understand, wait awhile. You'll get it soon enough) and was then lead to her seat. Foreign Minister Darlian sat down into her large chair and pulled her papers out of her suitcase and tried to settle in. Her eyes scanned the room. There must be 50 reporters at least. Yet not all of them were hear for her news only. She had learned that that the hard way. Some wanted a documentary which she didn't want to give, a biography, a nasty article about her (though those were few), a beauty magazine picture, and last but not least an assassin. She had found that she would be lucky if she could go through 1 meeting without seeing one. Her eyes stopped at one point and her smiled turned from a fake strained one to a real one.

            She didn't know how they did it, but Sally and Catherine had sneaked themselves into the room and were currently sitting at the back of the room. She had forgot two types of people: friends and fans. Hope they like the discussion. It's probably going to be a long oneÖÖ like all the rest

            Finally the flashes faded, as she had always asked when the meeting started. Talking and getting blinded by flashes was really hard to stand. The noise followed the suit of the flashes.

            Noin who had been sitting beside her at her right, stood up. "Good afternoon after. May I present to you Foreign Minister Darlian. Miss Relena Peacecraft, our queen." There was an applause.

            Relena smiled and began, "We have 2 main things to discuss this month. First is the project AFEP #74 and lastly an added discussion about the Gundam and Obeterian pilots."

            The crowd gasped hearing the last discussion. They had known about the first one, but the last one? The last one was a shock. Noin glanced from the corner of her eyes at Relena. Yet Relena ignored Noin's questioning look on purpose. Noin sighed and settled back. Relena, no Minister Darlian wasn't one to go jumping around without looking. Yet stillÖ Noin hated surprises and they were Relena's specialty. Sometimes I wonder how I can handle herÖ.

            Catherine gasped accordingly with the crowd. What was that last statement about? She glanced at Sally who looked blank. This wasn't the first time they had listened to Relena's meeting, and none of them had gone against Relena or had been forgettable. It wasn't going to start now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            The Shadow walked through an open door and looked around. A scientist, Doctor O. HummmÖ. He looks just beat up dead Clicking his fingers, and whispering instructions to a soldier, he headed to doctor looking at him from head to foot.

            Doctor O was a short man wearing a white doctor's coat that was stained on top of some formal white shirt and pants. He had a handful of white hair and wore glasses that had a frame that was very large and round. The Shadow chuckled and that seemed to get the doctor's attention. Now that he turned around, it was plain to see that though he didn't wear a black collar, he had chains around his hands and feet. "Lord Shadow" the doctor muttered, a slight hint of hate with it.

            "What Doctor O, aren't you glad to see me?" he laughed, taking a tray from a man he had ordered just earlier, "You should be. Come lets talk and eat. It looks like my guards have really put you to work"

            "Hump" was the response, but the poor man had no choice but to obey with three guards with guns around him. The Shadow had already sat down a table that was covered with papers and test tubes. He pushed most of it aside allow space for the tray to go.

            On the tray were many things. Warm thick soup, tea, and toast.

            Doctor O wrinkled up his forehead. He hated that man, that Shadow and here he was serving him. Yet his stomach growled at the sight of the food and guards weren't that choosing either. He walked up to the table, sat down and began on the toast.

            "WellÖ. How is it?" "The toast?" There was a laugh. "I'm SO sorry." The Shadow smirked, "I'll remember to get the guards to serve you more often. The project. The project Wings."

            "It's been going accordingly. I will be needing a few moreÖ." The Doctor looked sadly at his hands and winced as he spoke, "testersÖ. and some more birds, including few more strong doves."

            The Shadow nodded. "I know. The birds are already here. I think you will be very *pleased* with my choices. As for the *testers*, don't worried. They will be here by tomorrow morning if not earlier."

            Doctor O looked up from his hands to the Shadow, "Oh really? I guess you'll be attacking some time soon then. Who is it this time, some poor city that has a lot of strong healthy people?"

            A guard stepped forward and placed a gun on the doctor's back, "How dare you speak toÖ.." "Stop it." The Shadow ordered him. "But sirÖ." "I said *stop* it. The doctor has every right to ask. Doctor please drink the soup, it's already cold as it is,"

            The doctor looked at the soup and began eating, never leaving his eyes from the Shadow. "WellÖ yes. That's half of it. I'm doing it for another reason. A personal reason. Drink up quick, Doctor O, I want to take a look at my pets before I leave today. PlusÖ I think that I'll need another dose doctor. My skin has been irrating me. Not to mention that my eyes and tongue are acting up." (Now what did Shadow-Man mean by that?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Heero jumped gracefully into a Tauros. Suddenly a figure same running up to the three pilots. "Hey guys!" Duo cried out, "Where are you going without me?"

            "You are too weak to be come seeing we have such few suits," Wufei retorted before closing his suits. "Hey, what is that suppose to mean WU-MAN! I am called the God of Death. I might joke around a bit," "Try Always" Trowa muttered from his suit, clicking away at the controls adjusting the cockpit to suit himself.

            Duo continued not hearing the comment, "But still, I can fight. I'm just as deadly on the battlefield as any of you," Heero sighed in expiration. There was something out there. He could feel it in his bones. Call it a sixth sense, if you wish, but over the years he had developed a sense that would tell if a battle would come. It was singing in his bones right now.

            He looked at the obvious angry Duo. "Duo, you can't come. There are only 3 suits, and when they were being offered, you were with Hilde. There was no time to wait. We have to go now. Keep an eye on Relena. If anything happens to her, I'll kill you." That stopped the pilot's anger but not his mouth.

            "OhÖ. I see." Grins "SoÖ I guess that means you have a little something for Jousan then am I right?" his voice taunted. Heero refused to answer. It was the best answer, and was approved by his Perfect Soldier mind. He got into his suit and began to follow the rest out of the storing building.

            "Stop it Duo, I'm not going either" A man stepped into the light. Milliardo. "You're staying behind?" Duo gasped. He though the old man would definitely go. "I can't now. I'm a pacifist for the family Peacecraft. Though I am acknowledged as being also a general, no one would understand if I got into a fight willingly, even if it was for my sister. I must stay behind. It is my duty"

            "Hey, hey, hey. Stop. I hear enough about duty from Wufei, thank you" "Well, I suggest you keep your promise to keep my sister safe. Because if you don't, after Heero kills you, I will." Duo gulped. "I'm headed off right now then. I'm the God of Death. Not the Dead God" Everyone groan (including the author and the readers)

            Heero gripped the controls tightly. Wufei, Trowa and him would be mostly sitting on the sidelines today. Staying near the OH building where Relena was. They had to try to stay out of sight. Now a days, as peace has finally settle in, mobile suits were not a common sight, now only used for certain purposes such as memorials of the war, protection for certain politics and countries and shows.

            One would think that the gundam pilots could pretend that they were protecting Relena but no. The gundams that were now mostly for show didn't carry guns. They were.

            Heero looked down at his watch. 2:49. Only 41mintues before the briefing was over. This is going to be some 41 mintues he thought. The Perfect Soldier slapped him. When have I been so impatience? Heero clamped his annoying thoughts down with a gleam of his eyes. The Perfect Soldier had taken over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Quatre and Dorothy sat alone together in the seat of the plane. Quatre sighed. "What is it Quatre?"

            "It's going to take a lot of work, trying to move the satellite so that this terrorist group can't use it. Not only that but it might interfere with other people's business."

            "Then don't move it" "ButÖ.." "ShhÖ just listen. Why not take the advantage of them using your satellite." "I don't follow"

            Dorothy sighed in exasperation. "WellÖ. When the Bloody Fang uses your satellite, can't you listen in on them?" Quatre faced brightened immediately. "You're right. That's a wonderful idea. And I can make it work in aboutÖ.. 10 minutes." Dorothy laughed lightly "Then I suggest you get started" "Right away, Madame" "Quatre, don't call me that" "If that is what you wish!" Punch. "OuchÖ.. I guess yea is the answer."

            Hilde picked up the phone from the cockpit and began dialing. Duo had left her after hearing that the other gundam pilots were going to "fight". Besides she wasn't going to need him help to make a phone call.

            "Hello?" "Doctor J?" "Yes, who is this?" "It's Hilde. We need the Obeterians right away. It seems like the party has started a little sooner than we thought." "Sure. I'll send them to the Great Lake #4 Base. You can pick them put there."

            "Great Doc. And the gundamsÖ" "They're about 94% done. It will be less than a week before we can stand those" "Thanks doc. Bye"

            Hilde hanged up. What should I do now? She thought. Everyone had a job but I'm finished. She looked down a the pilot's seat. The pilot must have gone off board when Relena did. With new people at the Preventers, security had stepped up. Guards were also trained as pilots, so Hilde wouldn't be surprise if one of the guards had been the pilot of this plane.

            Sighing Hilde threw herself in the chair. It was 2:45. Lots of time forÖÖ. aÖÖ.. nap. "Duo, sweetie" she mumbled softly before falling asleep. (Isn't that cute?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Doctor O and the Shadow had were walking down a long dark hallway. There was a tiny red light in front of themÖ. And it was no doubt that that was their destination. When they reached the door, Shadow held up a hand to the guards. "Stop and wait here. The doctor and I will take it from here." "SIR, are you sure?" "Of course. Are you supposing that I will be bettered by an old man in chains" "No, SIR"

            "Good, now wait here" The doctors face remained neutral. "Ok, Doctor O, open the door" The doctor withdrew another card from his pocket and slide it threw the slot. The door rang and opened as the light flashed from red to green.

            Doctor O stepped inside. "Come, Shadow. I'm supposing you'll like to see the new soldiers." "Yes" "Then follow me" They walked silently down the hallway. The Shadow grinned as he looked from left to rightÖ. On both sides were glass walls and sides were hisÖ. Pets. Each had their own habitatÖ. From a rain forest, to the rugged mountains.

            After taking a series of left and right turns the doctor stopped. "Here. I did them to your wish." "Wonderful. They're beautiful. And the training?" "They are able to handle orders I suppose. I'm not the one training them."

            "I'll check on that later. None of the generals has mentioned a complain about them to meÖ. So I suppose they must be ok. How many do we have?" "I do not know about the trained ones, but I know that 13 has been send out for it. Inside there are 7. The ones I'm talking about are of course the success ones." "How many unsuccessful ones?" "10" "Where are they?" The doctor opened him mouth to answer.

            Beep, beep, beep. The Shadow frowned and opened his voice messenger. "What is it?" "We need back at the main room for orders SIR" "Fine. I'll be leaving then Doctor O. I need my shot."

            Doctor O sighed and but nodded. He pulled out a container full of bright green liquid. Taking a needle from the other pocket, he used the needle to "suck" up some of the liquid. The Shadow was already bracing himself for it, sitting down and had locked his hands behind him.

            "Ready?" "Ready. Do it Doctor!" Doctor O nodded pulling away the dark cape and rolling up a black sleeve. Underneath was the skin. It was scratched with battle scars though they were almost invisible now. One would have not noticed the other difference from his to another's skin if you weren't been paying attention.             But he saw it. The Doctor. The skin has a certain shine to it, and the breaks in the skin were just a little be larger, and most of all. There was a hint of green to the pink skin. With a quick jab, the doctor injected the needle and stepped away. He preferred to do this when the person was strapped to a table butÖ. He had not choice, he was a prisoner.

            The Shadow's body began to tremble as if there was a battle within himself. The Shadow then cried a battle cry, making the doctor shrink into the back of the hallway. He could see it clearly now. The red eyes with the cat like slits. The thin tongue that seem to pierce the air. Those handsÖ..

            But as soon as it had come, it was over. The doctor sighed with relief. The Shadow stood up and dusted himself off. He felt much better. Rolling down his sleeve he nodded to the doctor. "'Till next time, Doctor"

            The Doctors shook his head. All he ever wanted to do was help peopleÖ but he was destroying them. All because of one man. No he shook his head again, One creature

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            The Capricas (mobile suits) rustled quietly in the forest. There was about 30 of them looking over a hill to the town Peachville. The head Caprica stood slightly in front of the group. "Halt! Stop moving, we don't want to draw attention,"

            There was the murmur of a few complains, and one man spoke up, "What are we waiting for then?" "Orders" the leader said coldly, "Permission from master Shadow to continue. I'm sending transmission to him now."

            "To hell with waiting for Shadow's permission, I'm going!" The one man said starting his boosters and began flying down to the town. Suddenly there was a blast. BOOM! There had been the sound of a machine gun. The Caprias turned to the leader. They were shocked but they had also expected it.

            "Fool" the head Capria said. "No one does anything without Shadow's orders. We work as one mind, only that way will we win and if he hasn't learned that yet, then he deserved to die. Still waiting for transmission." The leader turned to the group of now 29. "Anyone else?" No one moved. "Good"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            "The Carprias are asking permission to attack Peachville right now." "The time?" "2:47" "MmmÖ" the Shadow said stratching his chin. "Tell them to wait. Wait till 3:01PM. Not a second early, understand." "Yes SIR" The man turned to take off but was stopped by the Shadow's voice.

            "Wait" "Sir?" "Tell them to take 18 boys instead of 15. Tell them to leave no one alive. No survivors means no witness. Civilians or no civilians" "Yes SIR"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Heero looked at his watch again. 2:58. "Bother, won't anything happen?" Wufei declared. "Remember, we don't want anything to happen" Trowa said quietly. "I know, but I can feel the battle coming," "Yes" "Then why does it have to take so damn long to start. Why do they have to be slow and dumb? Why can't they be fast, dumb, and be done with it?"

            "Well now, if they were as smart as you, they would be good guys then right?" Trowa mocked. Wufei shut up. If Trowa showed that he was annoyed by mocking someone, he was actually more than annoyed.

            Heero let the control handle full out of his hand slowly and scratched the back of his other hand. This was annoying but necessary. A voice suddenly appeared on the air. Wufei. "Do you see some disturbance in the southern area? Where that little town is down the hill is?"

            Trowa's voice then came on the air, "Not really. The map says that it's a nuclear power plant town. That may be why. You can see the power plant from here. See that tall gray tower?" "Yeah. I guess"

            Heero was silent. A little town, there was something about that little town that stuck him as being so innocent. It was at the bottom of a hill, a flat meadow really, and it was mostly surround by forest. Stop, forest? Heero clicked away on his computer, and looked at the little town from a bird's eye view. That's why it was SO innocent, it would be SO easy to attack.

            Suddenly the Perfect Soldier kicked in. He didn't why he was going to do this, he just would. He began to scan the forest. Is that a heat source? Something clicked when the image cleared, "Guys, come on!" Heero cried out as he blasted his way down the hill. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Milliardo cried.

The rest of the pilots didn't say anything. They trusted each other's instinct, especially Heero's.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Sally and Catherine hadn't been bored for a second. Though they knew most of it already, but they were wide-awake. Catherine leaned over to Sally and whispered into her ear, "I don't know why I'm not bored, but I'm not. For heaven sakes, they're *suppose* to be boring. For heaven sakes, it's politics, it's *suppose* to be boring. It's gotta be the way she goes about it, that makes you wanna listen." Sally could only nod.

            Relena paused. "Is there any questions on the AFEP #74 project?" There was none. She *had* to smile. She knew why the briefing on the first subject would be quick. Normally it would take the hour to do one dicussion, today it was about 15 minutes, Well might as well get on with it then

            Relena glanced at Noin who nodded. It meant go on.

            "Well the last issue at hand is about the Obeterians and the Gundams pilots. Many know that they are my allies and friends. The Obeterians had been build to enforce peace and were allowed to be used peacekeeping machines. Yet the Gundams were destroyed. I have a question. Where the Gundams not peacekeepers as much as the Obeterians? Yes, they were fighting machines, but who says that they can't be peacekeeping machines? They were never given a chance.

            It is not fair to their pilots either. Since I know the pilots, I know that the Gundams are a big piece of who they are. To have a part of you destroyed because of it fighting side without having a change to prove the peaceful side is wrong.

            We have learned from the war that people should be given second chance. I ask you one questionÖ should the gundams be given anotherÖ.. chance?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Quatre was typing furiously with Dorothy hanging over his shoulder. She just didn't get this stuff and about to sigh in irritation when Quatre jumped out of his seat. "GODS, NO!" "What Quatre, what's wrong?"

            "I've got to tell the others. I've got to tell the others!" Quatre ran over to the door of the plane.

            "What on earth?" Dorothy asked confused as ever. Suddenly she saw the screen the laptop that had been tossed aside. On the screen in big bright red letters were: ATTACK. SLAUGHTER ALL.

            Battle was beautiful, all living things had a destructive natureÖ. But slaughter had no place in this world.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            The reports seemed to forget their place and began to roar their agreement. Minister Darlian stood from her seat. "Shouldn't the Gundams be allllllllllooooooooooowwwwÖ.." there was sudden shaking of the building causing Relena to stop. It was an earthquake, Relena thought as she fell to her hands and and knees. The shaking was furious and then it stopped. Yet the action had did its damage. Cameras and people were scattered everywhere. There were people crying and people calling out to her. Relena stood away from the table and tried to get around the table to help. There was a sudden tightening around her wrist. Noin. Her eyes flashed with worry.

            "Relena we have to get out of here." "But the people" "*Relena*, we need you to be safe. Please Relena, Milliardo would never forgive me if anything happened to you." Relena sighed in defeat. Second time today.

            "Ok, just wait a second," She grabbed the mic and spoke loudly. "Stop the noise, PLEASE. Calm down everyone, don't worry. It was probably just a small earthquake. I suggest that everyone calms down and tries their best to recollect themselves." Noin stepped in, "Be strong, look at your queen"

            That got everyone. They all stared at the 18-year-old girl who was standing straight up without a single thing out of composure. The people then started to get themselves organized with their "brave" queen in mind. What a great story was in all reporters mind, temporarily forgetting about the news about the Gundams and the "earthquake".

            Sally and Catherine were on their feet. It was one of the few things they were taught when becoming a Obeterian pilot. To defiant gravity. The two girls looked at each other seriously. What was that all about? "I'll call the others to see what's up" Sally said and Catherine nodded, "I'm going to sneak closer to Relena. I don't know what that was, but she's definitely a part of it" The two girls, (or should I say teenagers) ran off.

            Catherine hurried over to Noin who had Relena by her wrist. Noin looked at the girl and nodded whispering. "We should get somewhere safe." Catherine nodded. "Yes, I've got just the place. Milliardo has given the boys a few suits in the warehouse. Let's hide there" (Relena did NOT hear this)

            "How far is it?" "Not much, but it's better if we run" "UmÖ sorry to interrupt, but why are we running? It was just a silly little earthquake right? Or a test or something?" Relena's voice cut through their their quiet conversation. Noin nodded, "That's probably the reason, but just in case, we're going to get somewhere safe." Relena nodded. "Ok"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Hilde was dreamingÖ. Running through a lush meadow full of flowersÖ. Suddenly the ground beneath her shakes and crumblesÖ. she begins to fallÖ. FallÖÖ.FALLÖÖ. "AHHH!" Hilde cried out as she fell out of the pilot's chair.

            Now fully awake, she looked around. She hadn't dreamed that the ground was shaking, it really was. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" She quickly stood up to look outside. What she saw, made her mouth drop.

            It was like a a nuclear war outside. Seeing that the plane was on top of a hill, Hilde was able to see another town not so far away. And it was burning. Burning to the ground.

            "There is something very wrong about this" a voice said behind. Quatre. Dorothy looked over and gasped. "Oh my dear god" Suddenly Hilde whipped around. "Where is Relena?" "Don't worry, Sally, Noin and Catherine are looking after her." Dorothy said still gasping at the sight.

            "Meanwhile, what should do now?" Dorothy asked. She was a bit uncertain of what to do. She didn't have her suit or in fact any suit, so she couldn't fight. Quatre took her hand, "Don't worry, I'm sure the guys are doing something right now. We should contact the others and get the plane somewhere safe. The last thing we want is the plane to be targeted."

            "Got it, hold on" Hilde said grabbing the controls. "Quatre, you call. Dorothy, sit" "Already on my way" Dorothy just fell into the seat beside Hilde. "This is going to be some vacation." Dorothy sighed. Hilde winked.

            "Of course. Spending any time with Relena is like going on a roller coaster. Just worse" "And I hate roller coasters" Hilde laughed bitterly. "Yeah. Don't forget the fact that you can be scared to death." Dorothy looked thoughtful. "And Relena has to go through this everyday. Poor dollÖ poor dollÖ. Poor dollÖ. Wait a sec" "What?"

            "What is we taught her some self-defense moves? She wouldn't be such a doll then" "Yeah, as if self-defense is going to stop a bullet." "No, but if we taught her how to use her surrounds as shields and dodge bullets it might." "MmmÖ.. you know, that's an idea"

            "What is?" Quatre asked curiously at the two. "Nothing" the girls chorused. "WellÖ I've to a message from Milliardo, he's in the warehouse over there. He said go into it, the plane, not to mention we will be safe there."

            "Where's Duo?" "Milliardo said that he's with him" "I see"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            The three suits flew high in the air. Though they were already at the edge of town, they couldn't risk anyone seeing them. "I SEE THEM!" Trowa called out. "TO SECTOR 34 EAST!" None of them knew how big the hill was until now.

            The Caprias had all stepped out of the forest and now were powering up. Powering up to destroy something. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Trowa cried as they aimed at the Power Plant.

            "Are they fools?! If the plant is operating, we'll all die!" Wufei cried out to the others. "Stupid idiots!" Heero didn't understand all the shouting and calling out that was coming from Wufei and Trowa. PerhapsÖ. Just perhaps peace had dulled their edge. Maybe they had found something to live forÖ.. like Catherine and Sally.

            Heero looked at the town and knewÖ.. He knew that whatever those suits had in mind, they would get away with it before the gundam pilots could reach them. "D*mn it. We're not going to make it in time" Heero gritted through his teeth. Quickly he typed some instructions. The camera on his suit quickly got to work. Heero clenched his fist. He might not be able to stop this town from being destroyed, but he would make sure some would pay todayÖ. And later the rest of them would pay for harming a defenseless town.

            Suddenly there were the sounds of blasts in the air. The four of the suits had finally powered all the way up and fired on the power plant. The plant glowed with an orb of orange light. The orb seemed to crack as smoke and yellow light emerged into view exploding and spreading around the town.

            He heard a voice, a battle cry. "How dishonorable! Those low-lifeÖ. Monsters. Even lower then women whoÖÖ" "Shut up and attack" Heero commanded as they reached the last half-mile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            The Caprias had already settle into the town, making people scream all around. The lead Caprias flew over to a tall large building, a school. It wasn't long before the students inside came streaming out. "Men, get the students. Make sure it's the right type (sex if you're wondering)"

            The leader quickly picked up a girl and nodded at the rest of the group. Good, everyone has a subject. "Let's go! Diversion Caprias fire in ten seconds." That would allow the Caprias to flee far enough so that their captive wouldn't die from the blast.

            There were screams coming from the captivesÖ the female ones. Like his. Bring the girl up to his face, he shouted, "SHUT UP!" The girl began crying but did as he said. Better. 5Ö..4Ö.3Ö.2Ö..1ÖÖ


ÖÖÖÖÖÖ B O O M !!!!!!!

            The leader nodded and was just going to head out when he heard a man shout. "What's that? A mobile suit?"

            The leader scowled. He knew this would happen. They were too d*mn close to the Minister this time, but this was what the Shadow wanted. He wanted the attention, but still wanted all witness to die.

            "Diversion Caprias, take care of them. The rest of you follow me. We need to get the subjects back to the base." With that the leader flew away closely followed by the others. "No wait for me!" A lone Capria cried out as he tried to get a subject.

            Unfortunately for him, when the students had left the building, they had all taken the south side. Like on plan, but few were suppose to take the West Side. None had. He had to get a subject! He scanned the area for any heat source. Got oneÖ. LocatingÖÖ found itÖ.. A blond-haired girl. And she was stupid, standing in one place screaming her head off.

            "I can't die! I'm too beautiful to die!" The man shook his head with disgust and picked her up anyways which only increased the girl's screams. "SHUP UP GIRL! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE!" That didn't helpÖ it only increased the girl's annoying screams. Deciding to ignore the screams, the man was just about to try to catch up with the others when a mobile suit popped in front of him.

            "WHAT?!" The man cried.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Wufei, Trowa and Heero had finally arrived to the battle. (You have to remember, things are moving a lot faster then what you're readingÖ.. so the hill wasn't as long as it might sound)

            Almost immediately they were faced with four mobile suits. "New suits" Trowa noted. "They have a laser on the right and a shield to their left. And their armor is amazing." Wufei added after scanning the suits. "Not to mention that there is not record of these types of suits. They're new"

            Heero input this into his head, but was more interested in something else. Where were the rest of the suits? He scanned the areaÖÖ. They had all disappearedÖ. Except one moving south. "Take care of these." He stated and flew off. "Who does he think ordering us around?" Wufei mumbled as he got his gun out and began to fire. "You do it all the time. In battle we consistently order each other around, if you haven't noticed" "Hump"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Heero looked at the mobile suit in front of him. A weakling for sure. The suit was good, maybe as good as the up to date old gundams, (without updates) but it still depended on the pilots ability. Which was for this pilot was limited, since he was holding a screaming girl. Heero winced. What an annoying sound, but she still needed saving.

            He would have to be careful not to blow up the suit, thus the girl would die. Maybe he could taunt the pilot in dropping the girl. Changing his network to match his opponent, he called out. "Weakling!" (I wonder where he learned that from)

            "What?" "You're a weakling!" "How did you get into this line?! WaitÖ what do you mean by weakling?!" Heero bit his lip. Fool. He could have easily killed him by now. "Using a human shield" "WHAT?!" "The girl" The pilot swore and dropped the girl. The girl cried out and didn't move. Broken bone no doubt. Unfortunately her tongue wasn't broken in the process. (That's our Heero)

            "You're master is a weakling to for having such weak soldier." "MASTER SHADOW IS NOT WEAK!" "Oh really? Yeah right, sure" Fool, giving affirmation that his master was indeed Shadow.

            "Oh my god" The girl gasped. He was drop-dead gorgeous, a man to dream about, a man from a magazine, a knight in shining armor. If her leg wasn't hurting as much as it did, she would have thrown herself on him.

            Heero looked at the girl in distaste. A student no doubt, for she was wearing the usual uniform. But the shirt was a tad too short, the jacket was open and the blouse had a button undone. Inappropriate. Her hair was a dyed blond with strawberry streaks, and the girl had blue-coloured contacts, as the contacts were too big for her pupils.

            Heero could guess that she was a brunette, with brown-gray eyes. She had too much make-up. Her lips too red, her blue eye shadow coated on. He would dumb her right now, if her leg wasn't broken. He quickly went over to her and felt her leg. He heard her gasp.

            No one touches me me unless I say The girl thought. But I'll forgive him. He's so bold, so cute, so SEXY! Look at that BODY, and HAIR and look at his EYES. I'm sure anyone would drown in them. He's so HOT, HOT, HOT! I bet he has all of those "bad-boy" charms I LOVE. (Yes this girl is a 24/7 creep)

            Never had a guy touch her with her permission, he mused. The leg wasn't broken, only sprained at worse. "And you stand?" "Yes, of course, with help" "Then don't stand because I'm not going to help you up. I'll take you to Detroit for a doctor." Heero turned to head back into the Tauro.

            "WAIT!" the girl cried. What kind of man was this? Most guys would notice her beauty, her big bust, her glossy hair and lips, her loosened blouse. Most would want to meet her. She was in fact the most popular girl at school. He stop but did not turn.

            "What's your name?" "My name is irralevant" "OhÖÖ My name is Katherine. My father isÖ.." "I don't care" Katie stopped. How Dare he treat her so! Did he have any idea who he was talking to? Then again there was something SO attractive about him, that she could ignore his manners for the time. She would find out who he was.

            Content with the fact that she was going to stay with him for some time, she stopped talking and stared dreamily at the young man inside the suit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            No problem at all. The men were weak as usual. Wufei dropped his laser sword and stretched. Nice workout. He had missed the excitement, the exploding into pieces of the enemy. Suddenly there was a noise. He looked up. Heero. He had returned from his rabbit-chase or whatever it really was.

            A girl? Why on earth was he carrying a girl? "She was captured by one of those machines. Sprained ankle. I'm taking to a doctor. That's it." Heero said over the line, making sure that the girl could hear as well.

            "WHAT? Is that all I am to you? A girl?" "Yes. A pathetic person who can't take care of him or herself." Wufei answered promptly. "I didn't ask you!"

            "Hump. Suit yourself" Trowa's voice came over the line, directing it only to Wufei and Heero. "She's going to be a bother, a problem. She's weak, not like our girls who can take care of themselves in their own way. She's already attached to you Heero like most whimsy girls are to dangerous men. Make sure you get rid of her after she is taken care of."

            "I know what I am doing" "I know. But is it the right choice, Heero?"

            *Is it the right choice, Heero?*

Sh*t

*Careful, Heero. Don't do something that you'll regret for the rest of your life*

I don't regret anything I've done.

*YetÖÖÖÖ..*




^A^Well that's it for now. Wasn't that a sudden turn in the story? I have only one question... how on earth did that girl squeeze her way into this story? What a SNOB! I'll have to done something with her... Heero comes into the scene

"Let me take care of it" Oh NO you don't Heero. "Just try to stop me" Laughs... I don't have to, RELENA!!!! Relena appears out of no where

"Heero," warning tone, "she's another cilivan. She is under *MY* protection. She has the right to live" "Hump" Relena drags Heero off the scene

            Good that's taken care of. I'm thinking of trying something new. It's an idea that I'm going to call the BREAK after every 5th chapter or so. This is how the idea goes, after the 5th chapter, all readers e-mail me at my e-mail. At this time, you tell your comments, questions, what you think will happen, what you would change in the already written chapters and so on.... If you have a really good discussion, I'll write you back and we'll talk. I'll copy the e-mail and post it with the BREAK. Like the idea? You have to tell me so I can get ready for it.

            One more thing...... E-MAIL ME at pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com. Remember... key words: Blackmail, if no E-mails. OOOOOOOOOOO, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and Cookies Pixie^A^