^A^ I just wanna say thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me or has reviewed my chapters. Just think of my puny story compared to the 6000 other ones. *Wince*

            I also just want to make sure you know... though it's in the disclamier, that no I do not own the song "I don't wanna miss a thing", and that I'm only using it to futher the meaning of the story. And for best results, if you have the CD or tape, play it while reading.

Know what? I feel sorry for Heero and Relena. Just think about all those girls who like Heero... excluding Relena because they're meant to be. Well... there was Sally who "admired" him, then Dorothy who thought that he was "wild", then.... you get the idea. Though they now they're *crazy* about their own guy, atleast in my story.

            Mmmmm..... I just gave away a bit of the chapter away... and I'm not suppose to do that. So on with the show. But one last thing don't forget to e-mail me or else!


Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway, but this story does, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. I also do not own the song "I don't wanna miss a thing". It is owned by Aerosmith. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.



Notes
(           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*           * - means a subconsious level of thinking
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking

Wings of a Dove


Chapter Four: Thank you Heero
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13




            Relena, Noin, Duo, Milliardo, and Catherine were hiding in the warehouse building. Relena having still no idea what was "really" going on was furious mad at her brother. "WHAT IS GOING ON MILLIARDO?!"

            "SHhhhhhÖ.." everyone responded at once. "I will not be quiet until I know. Milliardo, why is everyone acting so scared? What actually made the earth shake?" Her eyes wandered her brother's face. Wait! Behind him was empty space that was suppose to be occupied by some mobile suits right? "Milliardo, where are the mobile suits that are suppose to be here!"

            Milliardo looked down in his hand. Think, think, THINK. "WellÖ you see right after the 'earthquake', Trowa, Heero and Wufei decided to make sure nothing happened and soÖ.." "YOU LET THEM USE THE MOBILE SUITS?!" Relena spurted in disbelief. "WellÖ. IÖ.."

            "I can't believe you! You know there is a law against using mobile suitsÖ.. they'reÖ." "We're here!" Relena and the gang turned around to see a plane. Their plane. And that voice sounded familiarÖ.. "Well now, Hilde, didn't it take *you* long to find us" "Can the sarcasm, it's not needed."

            "Sorry pumpkin. My sarcasm is always fresh, never canned." "Bet it rots" "Never. Doesn't have a date, sorry to disappoint you, honey. (Pun intended) Where were you all this time?" "Finding this place and parking the plane."

            Quatre voice then came over the air. "There was no space in the building when we first got in. It took us some time. It was really my fault. I thought I knew my way around here." Dorothy voice came on, "Let's stop this and get out of this plane. I think I'm air sick at the time." "But we never left the ground!" "Then I'm air-grounded sick. Let's just get OFF"

            Relena smiled despite herself. The word opposite really came up when she was with this group. Just look at the coupling. Trowa and Catherine? Duo and Hilde? Quatre and Dorothy? Wufie and Sally? Her brother and Noin? Her andÖ Stop it. You're suppose to be over him Emphasize the word suppose.

            If anythingÖ it should have been Dorothy and Heero. Relena winced subconscious at the thought, but smiled again when she saw Hilde, Quatre and Dorothy walking up to them. Dorothy clinging on to Quatre with a very pale face.

            Relena felt pity in her heart and decided to help her friend. *Is she really here to be your friend or some otherÖ. Reason* Go away Relena put a hand on Dorothy and helped Quatre keep Dorothy standing. Dorothy looked up to see the kindest pair of eyes. "Thanks, Relena" "No need to say thanks. We're friends, friends help friends." Dorothy smiled too and let go of Quatre to give her "friend" a hug.

            "THEY'RE BACK!" Duo shouted as three mobile suits came landing. Relena realized Dorothy to watch the suits walk over to the group and open up. Relena frowned. Why was one of them holding a girl?

            A very haughty looking girl. Stop it, right now Relena you have no right to be such a critic

            The lights on the suits faded and out stepped the three-gundam pilots. Relena's relief quickly turned to rage.

            "How dare you! Do you know how much trouble I'm going to be in if people saw mobile suits being used? Why on earth did you listen to Milliardo? By gods, what could have possessed you toÖ.." Relena stopped and clenched her fists and teeth. She was acting out of control.

            "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HIM!" The girl cried out pointing to Heero. "He saved my life fromÖ from thoseÖ.. things" Relena looked up at Heero. "Suits"

            "Oh noÖ." Relena whispered. "No worries, we finished them off. It was a small terrorist act," Trowa efficiently lied, making Milliardo jealous.

            Relena didn't hear him. She looked at her hands. "How many?" "How many what?" Wufei answered lazily. "How many causalities?" "That has not been confirmed yet, but not many. We can easily hide that with the power plant explosion." "Explosion?" "Yes." Wufei stopped throwing a look at the girl and then Relena. "It was malfunctioning."

            "WHAT ABOUT ME?" The girl yelled out. The group turned to the fake blond. Hilde scrunched up her nose. What kind of kinky girl was this? "What about you?"

            "I was almost taken by the *thing* if he hadn't saved me! Don't brave people get likeÖ. The victory cross or something?" Pointing again at Heero. (The word suck-up comes into mind) Relena looked at Heero with surprised. He had saved her?

            Suddenly her eyes locked with his.

            Heero saw her staring at him. When their eyes locked something passed between him. The look she was giving him, made him sure that he had done was the right thingÖ. Saving such a loquacious girl. He had thought that he had missed the battles, the fights. And he had, he just didn't know he also missed the caring girl that came with the package.

            "She has a sprained ankle. That's why I brought her" Heero stated helping the flustering girl off the suit. Relena wouldn't need this much help.

            Katerine smiled up her mystery man. (The cat) as he helped her down. If only her friends saw her with this hunk and his friends. WAIT, a secÖ. There were 5 boys and a man. And 5 girls and a lady. SoÖ. Who belonged to him? No one. If they did, they no longer do. He's mine now. (Honesty I really should stop saying bad things about Katerine. Maybe I should have let Heero take care of herÖÖ Stop it Pixie^A^. STILL she is a slink.)

            Relena stepped forward in front of every, curtsy and reached out her hand. "Hello, I'm-" "Oh, shut up. You're name is irrelevant. What I want to know is what is *his* name"

            "Him?" Relena said a bit hurt. "He's Heero." "OH HEERO, MY HERO. That's so neat" Relena tried again, "You need a doctor right?" "No really? Geez, what kind of moron are you? Does everything needs to be repeated twice for you?"

            Relena opened her mouth. Heero waited for the outburst. Not to say the girl didn't' deserve it. Nothing. Relena shut her mouth and whispered quietly, "No. Not usually. I'm sorry. Sally, would you like to see the ankle for yourself?"

            "If you ask, I must" Sally muttered in distaste the blond. "Come on blondie, let's find somewhere to sit." "NO" "What now?" "I'm not leaving Heero. I don't even know the rest of you. You could be bad guys" Heero's mind clicked. Trowa, you are sometimes too right.

            Heero quickly detached himself from Katie without her even knowing it. "Go with Sally" "But!" "I SAID, go with Sally. For all you know, I could be a bad guy" "But you saved me?" "Because your vocal chords were hard to ignore."

            Katie shut up and followed Sally over to a close bench limping. Relena reached out for the girl. "Do you need help?"

            "For heavens sake, girl, leave me alone. Exactly who are you!" Relena didn't answer. "I'mÖ.. I'mÖÖ."

            "You must be a imbecile. You don't even know who you are. I'm Katherine Lennox, sole heir to Mr. Lennox for theÖ.." "Music Corporation. I've met him. He wasÖ. A very efficient man. He knows how to make money" Relena covered her mouth. That was cruel of her!

            "You met my father, how could you?" Noin had had enough. "Well, Katherine, you're standing in front of the most famous girl in the world!" "Oh really, that's a laugh" "This is Relena Peacecraft, Minister Darlian." "You're lying." "HOW DARE YO-" Milliardo put a hand on Noin.

            "Of course, we're not lying. Ask Heero" Nod. Katie finally (and I mean finally) stopped her raving and looked at Relena.

            "Sh*t" This girl was everything she had ever wanted to be. A blond (though it's not pure blond), blue eyes, slim, clear skin. The one thing she didn't have her bust size that's for sure.

            Relena looked at her hands. This was not how she wanted things to go. She wanted to make friends with this girlÖ no matter how difficult it might seem. It had been so long since she has tried making new friends.

            Katie looked at the teen. They must be about the same age, though Katie was taller. Geez she looks so different in real life then in front of the tv. Katie though She looks so powerful in front of the tv. Figures that she's actually a weakling

            Katie finally accepted Relena help by placing her arm over Relena's shoulder to walk over to Sally. Katie on purposely pressed down hard on Relena. Bet she gets whatever she wants. Even more than me.

            Relena helped Katie on the bench and walked away. She needed to talk to Milliardo. "Milliardo, can I speak to you privately?"

            "Of course, but shouldn't weÖ.." "No we shouldn't. I need to talk to you." "Fine"

            "Are you planning to cover the attack by the power plant explosion?" "Yes, why?" "NoÖ. just wondering"

            Relena sighed. "Done" Sally said bitterly as she stood up and away from Katie. Katie looked down at her ankle. It felt better, "When will it be totally fixed?" "Maximum a week, k? I suggest crutches. I'll get them because I know Relena would insist" Sally spat out and left.

            Relena sighed. Why was everyone acting so weird? Was she the only one who hasn't changed into a secretive, easy to anger person? "I'm supposing you'll like to call your father. You can use my cellphone, if you wan-" Katie snatched the phone from her hand and dialed.

            "Hello? I must talk to Mr. Lennox. What? What you mean I can't talk to him? Do you know who I am? No I don't care if he's in a meeting, he's talk to me. Why? BECAUSE I'M HIS DAUGHTER!!!!" Pause. Relena watched the devil turn into an angel. "Hi daddy! You won't believe itÖ. Peaceville was destroyed byÖ HEY!" Katie cried as Milliardo took the phone.

            "Hello? Yes. There was an explosion at the plant which we don't know why yet. Who am I? I am Milliardo Peacecraft. I was with my sister when the explosion happened and now is helping out the situation. Your daughter is fine, but has a slightly sprained ankle. She need you to pick her up at Detroit. WHAT? What do you mean you can't? WaitÖÖ butÖ.. IÖ.. Please sirÖÖJust don't hang up----"

            Milliardo cursed and looked at his sister. "Mr. Lennox said he absolutely wouldn't come today. He said that he would pick her up tomorrow at Toronto. That means we have to take care of her for a day."

            Relena nodded her understandment as Milliardo tossed her back her phone, "Fine, Katie. You can come to my house and your father can pick you up at my house. Everyone here," Katie opened her mouth, "including Heero. There are enough guestrooms for everyone. Let's go" Ring, Ring, RINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

            Milliardo sighed and opened his cell phone. "Yes? MmmÖ UmmmmÖ OK." He looked up at everyone. "Headquarters at the Preventers needs a report and the news is going haywire. I will have to go. Noin?"

            "I will come with you." Milliardo nodded and headed off, followed by Noin. Before disappearing he stopped and turned, "Take care of my sister, Heero. Or you'll regret the day you came." Heero grunted that he heard.

            "WHAT?!" Katie called out. Turning to Heero, "What did he mean by that? Why do *you* have to take care of our *Queen*? Surely there are guards who can take care of her? If you're taking care of herÖ who going to take care of me?" Heero's eyes flickered with annoyance.

            "Oh don't worry" Relena smiled tentatively. "I can take care of myself. Brother only says that because he doesn't like leaving me alone. He's only looking for someone to take care of me when he can't." Relena closed her eyes and smiled. Katie only frown.

            Hilde thought this overÖ. "Maybe the I should go too" "Hilde!" Duo protested. Swiftly she was by his side and pulled his braid. "Baka," she whispered silently into his ear. "I need to pick up the Obeterians at the Great Lake #4 base." Duo nodded and she released his poor head. Duo took his braid and began stoking it. "Poor poor braid. What do you do that deserved all this abuse?"

            Relena laughed it off and looked at Hilde, "Are you sure? I'm sure my brother can handle himself," she teased her brother (indirectly). Milliardo opened his mouth in protest, but just shook his head when he understood that she was teasing.

            He walked over to her and winked to Hilde. He knew what she wanted to do. "I'll take Hilde with me. Besides, we can't split up the Terrible Two now they're together can we?" Relena laughed again, until Milliardo came over and messed up her hair by tousling her hair.

            Immeditaly she scowled at him. "MILLARDO, HOW DID YOU JUST TO MY HAIR?!" Milliardo sighed. "Guess that means I should go now" And disappeared with Noin and Hilde.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Heero frown. He didn't at ALL like how this Katie-girl was acting towards everyone, let alone to Relena. She should be showing some respect to the Queen of the World at least. While everyone was discussion about going back to the mansion, Heero jumped back to the Tauros he had been using. Pressing a few buttons, a disk popped out. He almost smiled. On this disk was a picture of the new enemy suits. The enemy would think that they could scan their suits by destroying themÖ wrong.

            Yet why a girl? Why would a suit try to use a human shield, it was pointless. What was the purpose of this attack? He looked down a the disk. The answers were there, shoving it into his pocket (and where? is this pocket?), he whispered to Trowa. "Meeting at midnight in the Library, tell the other Gundam pilots only."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Hilde and Noin took a different plane then Milliardo (unknown to Relena). Together they arrived at the Grand Lake #4 Base. They went over to the control tower and there a man met them.

            "Captain Noin, madame." He saluted her. "Yes?" "You are here withÖ umÖ." "Hilde" she offered her name. "Of course, Hilde for the arrivals of the Obertians. We have received word that they will be arriving shortly."

            "Thank you. We'll wait at the control for their arrive. I want a carrier ready for take off and I want people out there for the tranfer from spaceship to carrier, understand?"

            "Yes, madame" He took off. Hilde and Noin looked at each other and smiled. "I like the way you handle your men" Hilde offered.

            "I like the way you handle *your* man" Noin replied back smiling. Hilde thought this over and poked Noin in the ribs. "Same to you. Must be in the blood"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~At Relena's house~

            Quietly she led everyone to their rooms. "I'm supposing some of you want the same rooms with one bed right?" She said smiling. Duo nodded while Quatre and Dorothy blushed. Relena chuckled and smiled brightly, "And the rest of you?"

            Catherine had been holding hand with Trowa looked at him. He shrugged and answered, "Sure" "Sally?" "Are you kidding? This guy talks in his sleep!" "I DO not" "How would you know? You're asleep at the time, right?" "How dare you! This is injust-"

            "That means same room, different beds, k?" Relena finished for Wufei. "Alright follow me"

            Going up to the 3rd floor, she quickly decided which rooms to give. "This is the guest hall." She quickly opened four French doors. Two on the right, two on the left. "You can pick your rooms, but Sally. You'll have to choose the white, black and green one." "That's fine" Everyone headed into their own chosen rooms.

            Looking at her remaining guests, she walked up down the hallway a little more to opened two more doors. "WAIT" Relena turned, "What?"

            "You didn't ask us, if we wanted to share a room." Katie said snobby. "Share a room?" Relena choked. "SHARE A ROOM?" Everyone said popping their heads out of their rooms. Heero was silent.

            Relena threw a glance at Heero. It hurt to say it but as a guest she had to be formal. "Well Heero. What do you say? Do you *want* to share a room with her?" "No" Relena almost smiled, despite her conscience.

            Katie muttered something like a scorn. Relena turned to one of the rooms, "This will be your room, Katie. It's one of my favorites." It was white, with dabs of pink, and lavender. It was beautiful. And Katie loved it, but "It's ok. Not bad" Relena felt like she's been slapped.

            Anything she said to this girl was always thrown back into her face. Turning around she went across the hallway and entered Heero's room. "This will be your's. I think it suits you. Luke had the same taste as you, when he was still alive."

            Heero lifted his head, "Luke?" "Yes. He was just a few years older than me. A wonderful man, untilÖ." Relena blushed. "Anyways, he was a general. He had worked for the arms and weaponry destruction operation when it was still acting. Many looked up at him. But he diedÖ. It's been almost 2 years."

            "Was he a regular guest?" "Yes. He was. Very cold too. Like you. MmmÖ." Relena thought silently.

            Heero clenched his fists together. Exactly who was this Luke? Why did Relena blush at his name? Why? "Heero?" Relena asked worriedly. He snapped out of his trance. "What?" "Are you not going to put your stuff in your room?" "Sorry"

            He entered the room and sniffed his approve. It was plainÖ.. very plain. A room striped to the bare minimum to a mansion's standards. A large bed with wooden post. Simple white sheets with a navy comforter on top. A washroom door to the left, a few chairs and a coffee table. Near the bed right beside the french doors to the patio was a computer.

            The room was painted a dark gray-blue. Relena shivered. This roomÖ. This very room was cold. Heero noticed the shiver. He quickly dropped his bags into the room and stepped out. "Thanks" Relena smiled. "You're welcome, Heero" Slowly everyone emerged from their room.

            "Where is you're room?" Dorothy asked curious. "Oh! WellÖ. You might not know this but the mansion has actually 6 mini-levels not including the basement. There is the main floor, and the upper main floor, the 2nd floor and the upper 2nd floor. You're right now on the 3rd floor. My room is on the last floor: the upper 3rd floor."

            "Is there any other rooms there?" Wufei asked. "Yes. Only Noin's and Milliardo's who share a room. Then there is the exercise room where I can change it from a ballet to a body building roomÖ though I don't use the body building a lot. There's also three big offices, one for each of us and a green house. If you want I can show you some times. It's just in bloom too. The roses are absolutely beautiful."

            "Miss Relena?" Relena turned around, "Yes Pagan?"

            "Dinner is ready to be served." "Thank you. Come everyone let's go"

            (And just encase you don't know how the rooms are arranged it's like this:

Wufei and Sally           |   | Trowa and Catherine
Quatre and Dorothy  |   | Duo and Hilde
Heero                       |   | Katie

There you go. ^_^ )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            They were here. Hilde and Noin stepped up as up to the still spaceship. The movement was amazing, as the Obeterians were moved from the spaceship was moved to the carrier. Hilde's eyes moistened as she saw her old friend. "Night WingÖ." She whispered.

            Carefully she strapped herself in and gave her thumbs up to Noin. Noin nodded from outside in a jet, "I'm going over to pick up Milliardo first, I'll see you soon" Hilde nodded and started the engine. "Go to the south of the mansion, I've told Pagan of you coming, he'll have the underground entrance open for you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            The Shadow grinned as the 23 Caprias entered the base, all carrying an unconscious human. Hardly over the age of 20. Then he frowned. "Where are the rest of the Caprias?"

            The lead Capria flew forward and stepped out. "We were attacked by other mobile suits. We left the Deversion Crew to take care of them."

            "They were destroyed then." "What?" The Shadow turned away, "They were killed. Those suits had a Gundam pilot in them. There was no way that they would have fought back against them without a proper plan. I've counted 23 suits. Where is the other two? There was only five deversion suits."

            The man gulped. "I killed one SIR. He decided to attack before orders came from you." The Shadow licked his lips, "The other?" "I don't know Sir" The Shadow smiled. "Well, I'm not disappointed. They saw what we were really up toÖ. That was to steal people not attack the city. InterestingÖ.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Relena grinned when they entered the dinning room. Instead of the usual 100 feet long table was around tableÖ. Perfect for the amount of guest she was having. "Oh PaganÖ. Thank you." No one knew how much this meant to herÖ. Maybe not even her brother. That's why she had gotten rid of the long tables at daily meetings. She felt so distant from everyone. This wayÖ.. it was likeÖ. She was different from everyone else who had experience the war with her.

            Except for Katie. Relena didn't know about her part in the war, and it probably wasn't anything like what she or her friends experienced. But every story is a story, that has it's own pains and rewards. She would not say that this girl when through any less than she did.

            "So Relena, who is this Luke you were talking about?" Duo asked starting the conversation up. Milliardo came into the room with Hilde and Noin making a rude noise. "That man! Well as I say good riddance to bad rubbish" "Brother!" "Milliardo!" Noin scolded.

            "He was gentleman on the outside but how dare he tryÖ."Noin jabbed him with her elbow, "At least Heero is honesty about his slynessÖ." Heero turned to Milliardo. I'll take that as a comment Quatre sat straight in his chair like a poker. "Luke did you say? What is his last name?"

            "Marshall" Relena said. "I see, please spell" "M - A - R - S - H - A - L - L" "The creep. The way his mishandled you wasÖ" Milliardo began to raise his voice. Noin quickly whacked him over the head. "SHHHhh" Relena reddened. Catherine spoke up.

            "What happened Relena?"

            "WellÖ. He had a crush on meÖ. I guess" "He did not have a mere crush on you!!!!" "THAT'S IT. Milliardo we're going to bed, NOW!" Noin stood up and took Millardo by the ear. "Hey, that hurtsÖ K, k ,I'll stopÖ. NOINÖ.. alrightÖ. Can you just lighten up on the hold a bit?" His voice slowly disappeared. "Anyways. HeÖ." Relena paused, "Got forceful at some time. So Milliardo kicked him out. Soon afterÖ he died."

            Heero waited for the fatal word that didn't come. He had been expecting Relena to say that she had dated this man. He HAD to know. "Did youÖ" "No. It was just flowers, a peck on the cheek. A friendly helloÖ" Relena laughed nervously. "It was like a gun shot. It was a beautiful summer day and than BANGÖ.. a blizzard."

            "Did he hurt you?" "No. HeÖ scared me." Relena answered slowly. Katie laughed. "Scared you, that's it? That's nothing compared to what I've been through. One time I wasÖ." "Shut up" Wufei replied. "WomenÖ so talkative" Sally scowled. "Not all of us are!" "Really?" "We're not cookiesÖ all the same size, shape and taste, sprinkled with sugar ready to be eaten." "If so, you must be a crabapple" "At least crabapples don't get eaten!"

            Heero looked at Relena. What did that man really do to her? *And you promised to take care of her* From the war *To protect her* Only during- *And you failed* Heero winced.

            He had learned that though many thought that he could do anything and everything, there were some things he couldn't do:

1. Accept failure.
2. Kill blonds (male or female)
3. Get rid of Catherine's annoying promise from his head
4. Get rid of that little voice that keeps on popping up
5. Ignore Relena Peacecraft

            He looked at her plate. It was more than half full, if you were trying to be optimistic. He shook his head. "Missy?" "Yes Ellie?" "A message for you" "Thank you" Relena opened the letter. Everyone tensed up, except for Katie. Relena sighed.

            "The Earth Sphere Alliance wants me to send them something by the end of tonight. I better get at it. Excuse me" Relena nodded before getting up and leaving the table. Silence. Minutes after, Heero rose from the table, picked up her plate and left the room.

            "Heero? What are you doing, leaving me alone with these weirdos?" "WEIRRDDDD---" Sally stood abruptly from her chair. Trowa stood up and over Sally's voice. "He going to make sure Relena eats. She didn't have enough time. We could go if we didn't have ourÖ. girlfriends."

            Katie looked around. Sure enough everyone was paired upÖ. Except her. NoÖ. except Relena. "But what about Heero? He's not done!" Trowa sighed. "A soldier doesn't follow a meal plan if there is something more important on hand. If there was a battle going on at dinner time, would you stop firing and eat? He'll find some other time. He takes care of his own" "Hump"

            Relena sat tiredly at her desk. Now where was that paper again? The door swung open. Relena leaped to her feet and threw the closest thing from her to the door. It just happened to be a highlighter.

            The shadow caught the highlighter. Relena opened her mouth for a scream, when she heard the voice. The voice she would know anywhere. "Relena, it's me" Heero. Relena sank back into her chair.

            "How did you find my office? I didn't show you" He shrugged casually. "What do you want?" "You to eat" He answered walking around the desk, placing her plate of food in front of her. "Heero, I've got wo-"

            "I don't care. Eat" Relena sighed. She couldn't winÖ. Why couldn't she win? It seemed so easy when actuallyÖ.. She took the fork and dug in. Heero watched her with emotionless eyes.

            Relena was shaking. Why must he watch her eat? To make sure you eat But like that? Finishing most of the food, she pushed the plate away. She was full. Maybe it was because Heero was here, that her fear and comfort from him made her more hungry that usual.

            Unfortunately this made her one thing. Sleepy. Trying to cover a yawn, she said, "Thanks I guess. And if you'll excuse me, I've gotÖ." Heero stood in one motion sweeping Relena from the chair. "Heero, WHAT are you doing?"

            "Taking you to bed." Relena resisted the impulsive reaction to cuddling up to him. "Heero I've got work. It's only 8:30PM. There is NO way I'm going to fall asleep. Heero are you listening to me?!" Heero grunted as he opened the door to her bedroom.

            Good thing he already knew the lay out of the house. (How?) He opened the door to her room (which is very hard with someone in your arms) and walked in. This was the first time he had ever been in her room. It was not like what he had expected. He was expecting a room of pink.

            A light blue wall that was almost white was matched with a forest green carpet border by white. All the things were made of wood from the bed, to the table. The chairs were made of tan lather and the tabletop was made of glass. (My room has green carpet and blue walls. *Sigh* I love my room...)

            Her bed was massive. It was big enough to fit 10 large men. Why does she need such a big bed? (MmmÖ. Stop your evil thoughts ppl. I know what you're thinking. ^_~) Something caught his eye. A teddy bear with a red ribbon was on the main pillow of the bed. Heero smiled. Unfortunately unseen by Relena had had given up and was resting her head on his chest.

            Gently he pulled back the covers with another grunt and placed Relena down. She was sleeping already. Can't sleep huh? Her hand had a fist full of his green shirt. Sighing, he carefully pried her fingers away. At last he was free. He pulled back the covers onto her. She looked so helpless, with her golden hair spread across the pillow. A sleeping angel.

            Making the best use of the situation, he toured her room quietlyÖ.. he tried the patio doorsÖ. It was locked. Good, she's way too trusting at times But then after some inspection he concluded that the lock was useless against a determined assassin. Note that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            She was standing in a dark room in a single bean of light. "Heeellllllllllo? Anyone there?" Chuckles. Relena whipped around. "Who's there?! Duo is that youÖ. Duo you got me, I'm scared." Footsteps. "It's not you Duo is it? Then who are you? Just go away!"

            "Relena, I'm COMIINNNNNNNNGGGG!" She felt a grip on her wrist. She screamed. "Come on RelenaÖ. I know you want toÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ" She felt a hand on her neck.

            "NOOoooooooooooooooo!" "Relena?"

            He hurried over to her bed. "No, please no. Leave me alone! Heero! HEERO!" "Shhhh, shhhh, I'm here." He said placing his arms around the yelling girl. Instantly she calmed down. "Please, don't leave me alone." She whimpered and silenced once more.

            She had no idea what that scream did to him. It cut through to him, to the deepness of his soul, but she had also called his name for help. Him, out of all people. That made him feel needed. A feeling he liked from Relena. Placing her back on the bed, he brushed her bangs to the side.

            For minutes he sat thereÖ. Making sure she wouldn't scream again. Making sure that she would sleep soundly. Her breathing. He drew closer to her, bring his ear close to her mouth, listening hearing the simple rhythm. InÖ outÖ inÖ out. He smiled to the darkness.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,
Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
While you're far away dreaming.
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender.
I could stay lost in this moment forever,
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.

            She was just another girl sleeping in her bed. So what made his heart clinch like this?

Don't want to close my eyes,
I don't want to fall asleep,
Cause I'd miss you baby,
And I don't want to miss a thing.
Cause even when I dream of you,
The sweetest dream will never do.
I'd still miss you baby,
And I don't want to miss a thing.

            She was sound asleep. He was sure of that nowÖ then again, he wasn't. Relena had always been a mystery to him. She was so strong but was so frailÖ. He just didn't understand it.

I don't want to miss one smile,
I don't want to miss one kiss.
I just want to be with you,
Right here with you, just like this.
I just want to hold you close,
Feel your heart so close to mine.
And just stay here in this moment,
For all the rest of time.

            How simply exquisite she looked, with a smile on her face. Gosh did he love the way she smiled. Even if it wasn't at him. He never want her smile, her faceÖ.

Don't want to close my eyes,
I don't want to fall asleep,
Cause I'd miss you baby,
And I don't want to miss a thing.
Cause even when I dream of you,
The sweetest dream will never do.
I'd still miss you baby,
And I don't want to miss a thing.

Don't want to close my eyes,
I don't want to fall asleep,
I don't want to miss a thing.

            Without thinking he kissed her forehead. Shocked at what he had just done, he prayed that she was fast asleep and got up. As he closed the door behind him, he heard a sleep murmur. "Thank you, Heero."

            Click.


            ^A^ Wasn't that a sweet ending? Wasn't Katie SO annoying?! I honesty don't know how she sqeezed her way into MY story, but I WILL FIND OUT HOW! Geez, she making life horrible for poor Relena. But stop bothing me about her, she WILL play her purpose. What purpose? Well, wait and see. The next chapter I think will be LONG, so be patience. I will take me some time to write it out right.

            Please e-mail me, I need to know that I should keep writing.... please don't flame.... I bruise easily, REALLY! Blackmail if no e-mails! And what is my e-mail? It's pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com. OOOOO, XXXXXXXXX and Cookies Pixie^A^