^A^ This is a warning notice: This story is on of my famous lead-up chapters. What does that mean? It means that it leads up to something interesting... use chapter 2 as an example. Not filled with action. This is why I filled with sappy moments of Heero and Relena... and my WONDERFUL attempt at humouring it (which did not work). *sigh* So watch out.... some of the characters are out of line.

            WARNING! There is a bit of bad language.... guess who uses it? Oh, by the way.... check my profile once in a while. I'm using it as a message board to give you an idea when the next chapter will be out from now on.

After waiting SO long for this chapter, you're probably expecting something extra special... well.... sorry to disappoint you. It's all in the 6th chapter, that I will post out next week.

            One last thing.... I was trying to find a song for this chapter... but couldn't... Isn't there a song called "You're still in my Heart or something"? I was trying to find it..... in any case, if you know a song that fits this chapter send it to me. Don't forget to e-mail me or else!


Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway, but this story does, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.



Notes
(           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*           * - means a subconsious level of thinking (more emotional)
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking (more logical)

Wings of a Dove


Chapter Five: I don't.......
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13




Heero walked silently into the library where Duo, Trowa, Quatre and Wufei were silently chatting. "Finally got Relena to sleep?" Duo asked with a tint of mischief. Heero glared at him. "Hey I'm just sayingÖ. Took me a lot of time to get Hilde to sleep to. And KatieÖ.." Duo grimaced. "I'm really wondering why Relena even bothered to invite her."

            "Oh come on Duo. She's not *THAT* bad" Quatre protested, though he had honesty had to agree. "Enough about herÖ we're here to talk about the mission," Trowa stated.

            Heero looked up at Trowa in surprised, "I thought that Noin had asked you to come as a vacation and to just keep an eye out for Relena. No missions allowed." "Perhaps, but it doesn't take a genius to see that the people love Relena and follow her. If she is destroyed, the world will end up only in war again. I will no allow that to happen. I take it as a mission with the wrong words. Though I won't tell Noin that."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Katie was tossing and turning. She just couldn't sleep. StrangeÖ wasn't everyone asleep? But there were voices below her. Taking a robe, that had been provided to her, she left her room and headed downstairs. Quietly she followed her ears and saw a light. The door was slightly open. Sounded like the guys. Katie spotted something on the table. A recorder. (Now who put that there?) GreatÖ. That way she could play something she missed. WeirdÖ it was on. Stopping it and rewinding itÖ she crept closer to the door and listened.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "This is serious guys. First the explosive pin and then the attack all in a day? And to wrap it all nicely up, a screaming ditsy blond" Duo said, half jokingly.

            Katie scowledÖ How dare they talk behind my back!

            "Just shut up" "My dear friend, Wufei," Duo smiled his voice dripping with sarcasm "that is not possible. You see this mouth? God made it without button nor zipperÖ THAT means that it was made for talkingÖ. And that's exactly what it will do"

            "ANYWAYS, we're here about Relena. I've been doing some research on General Marshall. He seems to be a very suspicious character. I think that he's our man, the ShadowÖ. The man who the head of this terrorist group. Though it's thought that he is dead, there was no body found at his accident." Quatre spoke up.

            "What type of accident?" "Plane" Heero frowned. "What was his name again?" "General Marshall?" "First name?" "Doesn't have onÖ. At least not on recordÖ. The information on this man is very sacred, almost like all his records had been deleted." Pause. "What I find the most interesting is that your room, Heero. It was Luke'sÖ. as Relena said. Luke Marshall. Do you think that they're the same man? General Marshall and Luke Marshall?"

            "Possible. I've heard many people have that name" Wufei said leaning back in his chair closing his eyes. "And what about Relena?" Duo asked. "Should we tell her?"

            "No" Heero replied back. "She would just be worried by the thought of another warÖ there is no point. It's better if we keep her in the dark." Everyone noddedÖ except.

            Duo asked the one question, "But when she finds outÖ. She'll think that we were here not for her as friends but as guards. If I were her, I'll hate that. I just think thatÖ." "DuoÖ. We don't have a choiceÖ. Not now at least." Trowa cut him off.

            "We're her guards. We're here to protect herÖ this is a mission.." Katie smirked. SoÖ all these people were here because they were on a mission. That meant none of them really cared. Poor Relena. "Well Hilde has told me that the Obterians are underground somewhere and the gundams are just about done. They'll be ship down in a few days." Duo added. Katie headed back to her room.

            This recorderÖ it proved that she was right. Heero didn't like Relena. Now she could sleep. Duo turned to Trowa, "We're her friends yes, but first her protectors"

            "Now about that explosionÖ" Quatre started. "It was all a diversion" Heero stated, sitting himself at the computer. "What?! How do you know?!" Duo cried out. "SHhhhhhhhhh!!!"

            Heero pulled out the elusive disk from his pocket and popped it into the computer. The computer screen fired up with images. Images of the enemy.

            "They are call Caprias. A new model of mobile suits." Heero continued. "It was all a diversion, see" Another imaged popped up. The image in which a Capria was holding Katie. "See here. First thought would think that he's using her as a human shield but doesn't make sense."

            Trowa nodded, "Yes. Decreases ability. So?" "They wanted prisoners." "Prisoners?" "Yes. If they wanted to ransom these people, they would have already said so." "StrangeÖ Why would they want prisoners?" Quatre thought this over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "Well?" The Shadow asked the man in front of him. "I don't understand sir. The recorder we have placed in her house, has disappeared." "WHAT!" "Someone must have found it"

            "They're quicker than what I thought. Drop Operation Record" "SIR!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Next morning~

            Relena stirred a little. Slowly she began to wake. There was something fuzzle on her cheek. She clamped her eyes shut. She knew what she wanted to wake up toÖ and if she kept her eyes shut, she wouldn't have to prove herself wrong.

            Finally sighing she blinked her eyes open. Relena didn't know how it always happened, but it did. Somehow Heero's teddy bear would find itself in her arms. Relena rolled over from her side to her back. This bed is way too bigÖ. It has too many cold spots. If only someone elseÖ. "Cut it out Relena!" she scolded herself.

            For over 3 years, she had dreamed of waking up with Heero beside her, every day to be disappointed. Why couldn't she just let him go?

            There were plenty of young men who could replace Heero. At least as imagery went. They had the looks, they almost had the physical skills. (Meeting a killing machine's skills are hard, if not impossible I guess)

            I said goodbye to you long ago, but you're still part of me. Why are you still in my heart? It was the right thing to doÖ.. what you did. It's not possible. What would the world say if we were together? Then why? Why? Why? Why?

            Relena sighed. Slowly she got up and made her bed, placing the beloved teddy bear in the center of the bed. What time was it? 7:00AM She had some time. Slowly she walked over to her gigantic walk-in closet. She pulled out the first things the reached her hands. A pair of flare jeans, a white tank-top, and a æ length button light pink blouse on top. She wouldn't button the blouse all the way up. Next stop: the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Hilde awoke to the sound of Duo snoring. How I sleep with that, I don' know She said as his mouth was slightly open as if he was about to drool all over the bed sheets. He better notÖ it's Relena's bed sheet and if he gives her more work, I'llÖ..

            She contended herself by getting up. She got up and daintily she placed her feet on the floor and began walking to the washroom. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" "What? WHAT?" Duo yelled scrambling around the covers as he was obviously startled by the scream. Instinctively he reached for the first thing to him as a weapon. "Hold it right there!" Unfortunately it wasn't what he was hoping for: a bible.

            The doors to their room swung open. Trowa in his blue boxers and Catherine in a pale yellow nightdress, who was rubbing her eyes tiredly.

            "Duo, stop using the bible like that." Hilde laughed as Duo realized what he was holding. "It's only me." Trowa scowled. "We woke up because of *that*?" Catherine stretched and yawned. "Told you that it was nothing. I'm going back to bed." Trowa closed the door mumbling.

            "Hilde why on earth did you scream like that? I have having such a nice dream too!" Duo complained. "I forgot that the floor was hardwood after the rug around the bed. It was cold!" "Bother, *that's* why you screamed? My poor dream!"

            Hilde looked at him curiously, "What were you dreaming about?" "WellÖ I don't know. Seeing that SOMONE woke me up." "Why you!" Hilde yelled jumping back onto the bed, pouncing on him.

            Katie opened an eye. Stupid people. Waking up so early. What was the point. Closing her eyes she dreamed again. Her fingers curled around a black recorder.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena closed the door to her room quietly. Strange. She had had the strangest dreamÖ it was first a nightmare and then a dream. She had been aloneÖ but then Heero was there and saved her. Once again she added with irony.

            Relena thought of all the times she had tried to break free of him. She had hid from him, ignored him, burned everything she had that reminded her of himÖ. But she couldn't. She didn't have the heart to burn the teddy bear. She really needed to clear her head and her thoughts.

            She would take a walk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "WomanÖ get up. It's 7:30" Sally sighed in exasperation. It was suppose to be a V A C A T I O N. Surely she should be allowed to sleep until 7:45. For once in her lifeÖ.. "GET UP!" Sally frowned and blared up her eyes. "OK, OK, WUFEI! I'm awake!" "Good"

            Sally closed her eyes again. "Why me?" There was an audible hiss. Groaning Sally got up. "WufeiÖ. Let me guessÖ. You were a snake in your previous life right? Or were you a rock?" For that she got a pillow in her face. Wufei smiled. (Sadly Sally missed that because all she saw was "pillow". WHAT! Wufei smiled?!)

            Trowa and Catherine left their room to find Quatre and Dorothy doing just the same thing. They smiled to each other and knocked on Wufei's and Sally's room. The door opened instantly. Wufei bowed slightly in apology, "Sally is taking her *time*. Woman's thing I guess" Dorothy and Catherine scowled. Wufei ignored them. Sally soon appeared beside Wufei.

            The group was about to knock on the door when the door flung open and out dashed Duo still in his boxers. "HELP, I swear Hilde has gone crazy." He ducked for covered behind Quatre as Hilde came flying out the door. "Duo come out now! I can't believe you this to me!" Everyone stared at Hilde. Her hair was covered with white gel. "Hilde?"

            "That rat gave me his shaving gel instead of my hair mousseÖ. When I get my hands on him I'll---" "Hey babyÖ just cool down. It'll wash outÖ. Right?" Hilde shot daggers at Duo and stormed back into the room. Duo shiveredÖ "I'll go changeÖ if I don't come back out in 5 minutesÖ. Suppose I'm dead k?"

            Finally everyone assembled at Heero's door. "Think he's still there?" Trowa opened the door. No one. But the computer was on. Heading the computer they read on the screen. "Match found between General Marshall, Luke Marshall and Commander Shadow." "Guess that means he's been up all night. Or at least most of it." Catherine whispered.

            All the guys twitch a bit. They could have done the same thing right after the meeting but all they had done was gone to bed. "So this bedroom belonged to the guy we're after then eh?" Duo smirked. "So what are we waiting forÖ. let's get them"

            "Get who?" Milliardo asked from the doorway. "Let's discuss this at breakfastÖ anyone seen Relena?" Everyone shook their heads. "And Heero?" Everyone shook their heads. Noin took a deep breath. "What about the guestÖ what's her name again?" "It's Katie for the hundredth time!" Katie appeared from the other side of the room.

            "Pink flannel pajamas?" Duo asked before rolling all over the floor. Yes indeed. Katie had obvious not changed nor looked at her appearance before coming out of her room. Her hair was a perfect mimic to Mrs. Frankenstein. Her eyeliner had left a dark smug underneath her eyes, making her look very sleepy andÖ.. yeah. Not to mention the too small, too tight pink pajamas. She looked like a monster who tried to dress up to be cute. It was funny as soon, everyone was laughing or chuckling. (Except Wufei and Trowa who kept their laughter in check. Duh)

            Katie glared at the group. "WHAT?" Noin apologized, "Did you check your appearance yet?" "NoÖ. I just got up because of all the noise you were makingÖ. GODS NO" Katie said as she touched her disheveled hair and dashed back into her room with a WHAM of the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena was walking alone in the garden. She took a deep breath of the morning air and smiled. It smelled like roses. That meant the flowers where in full bloom. StrangeÖ. They were early this yearÖ way early. Winding around the paths she found what she was looking for. An almost invisible pathÖ. Relena stepped off the path she was on and headed off.

            This was what she was looking for. A rose bush hiding in a circle of trees. No one would have guessed what that rose bush meant to her but it meant a lot. She had planted it on the day she had left Heero. A sign of the end of a chapter, but she couldn't help be return to it again and again.

            Strange how it never bloomed to it's fullest like the other rose bushes. No mattered how much she cared for itÖ it would only bloom one rose a year. But what a rose. A beautiful crisp roses covered with morning dewÖ that looks so peaceful and new.

            She bend over and touched the single red rose. Faintly she felt the wetness of the rose's petals. She touched it leaves when. OUCH! She withdrew her hand and cradled it. The bush had decided to prick her for touching its treasure. "Beautiful" a voice said behind her. Relena stiffened. She knew that voice. She knew it anywhere and everywhereÖ in any form. She stood up but did not turn around. "HeeroÖ how did you find me?"

            "I followed you. You should not be going anywhere alone." "I can take care of myself" "Yes, I know. I've heard about the self-defense lessons you've been receiving, but those can not protect you from bullets."

            Relena sighed and turned. "What do you want Heero?"

            What did he want? "I'm not sure" "I beg you're pardon?" Heero ignored her and took her hand. "Hurt?" "NoÖ not much" Heero looked at the finger. "I'm going to return the favour." And took her finger putting only the tip of it into his mouth. Relena gasped. What was he doing?

            But she understood. The planeÖ his finger. And him sucking the tip meant he didn't have any medical kit with him right now. A way to stop the blood was to suck on it. She hadn't because she had forgot about it when he had appeared. Suddenly returning to the presentÖ she blushed.

            It felt very odd having someone suck your finger. The sensation stopped and she watched him take a piece of his shirt and tie it around her finger. Relena looked at her finger. "Thank you Heero"

            Her eyes filling with tears.

            Heero looked at her. She was beautiful. Even with muddy boots, wild hair and tearsÖ she still looked beautiful. He reached out and touched her cheek. Suddenly he found her in his arms with her arms around his neck. She was crying.

            Relena cried. This was too perfectÖ. It was a dream and any second now she was going to wake up and find herself alone. She felt something on her backÖ soothing her. *He* was rubbing her back. Relena hiccuped and drew away to look at him.

            He was still the same Heero that she loved. She knew that fate had cursed her into loving someone who would not return her feelings. Just as fate had cursed her into living a life that no one her age should be living withÖ. A burden so great thatÖ..

            "Relena?" She looked up. Was that concern she was seeing? Overfilled with emotions, she didn't think and leaned forward.

            "Relena, we can not. This ended 3 years ago. This is a bad idea" He whispered breathlessly. Then why did he not want to stop himself? Why was he leaning down to herÖ. Til he could feel her soft breath on his lips.

            Relena pushed him away, a part of her tearing apart. (Everyone groans) He was right. They *had* ended it 3 years ago. It would be a big mistake if they tried it again. Perhaps it would have been ok to have that ONE kissÖ but no. She knew her place. And though she was thoroughly sad and disappointed, she was happy. Heero hadn't pushed her away this timeÖ. She had.

            Heero was stunned for a second. She had reciprocated some of his actions. And that was simply amazing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" Milliardo cried out. "Lower the decibels, Milliardo. You don't want Katie to hear" Noin saidÖ. Also shocked. "You're kidding right?" Millardo said, currently in control. "Luke Marshall is the head of the Bloody Fang, the so called Shadow?"

            Everyone nodded. "I might kid around, but this is from Heero" Duo replied. Milliardo grimaced. "That pilot isÖ.." "What you guys are talking about WITHOUT me?!"

            Silently everyone groaned. Katie. "So, KatieÖ How did you sleep last night?" Quatre asked kindly. Katie grinned mysteriously. "Good. Better than what I thought I would"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Katie looked at everyone as everyone began to laugh as Relena AND Heero came into the dining room TOGETHER. "What?!" She yelled out in annoyance of being left out. She kindly got glares from everyone around the table.

            Milliardo opened his mouth, but shut it. Relena shook her head and sat down beside her and Heero on her left. Poor Katie. (POOR KATIE???!!!! Are you kidding?) Milliardo opened his mouth again, this time with control, "Katie, I have received a call from your father Mr. Lennox. He will be picking you up at Toronto. You'll be leaving after breakfast"

            Katie mumbled. "That's not fair" "What?!" "I ought to stay until my ankle is all better. It is *your* fault, I was hurt" "IT WAS NO--" Milliardo flew to his feet. "SIT, MILLIARDO PEACECRAFT!" Noin ordered. He sat.

            Katie still got the message though. "IT is TOO your fault." She turns to Relena. "*You* are suppose to take care of us people! Instead you let us be attacked and killed! It is YOUR fault. You have EVERYTHING! You can have ANYTHING you want!" Relena shook her head, surely she didn't deserve thisÖ. Relena put on an impassive mask. "I do not have everything I want. There are sacrifices that have to be made when being leader of theÖ"

            "F*CK YOU!!! I HATE YOU, YOU B*TCH!" (Dear me, where did all that nasty language come from?)Katie lifted her arms. Suddenly the world went in slow motion.

            Relena slowly lifted her arms, sure that Katie was going to hit herÖ. Heero leaped to his feet, the chair he was sitting on tumbles to the floor. All the gundam pilots are heading over (slowly because we're in slow mo.) to Relena's aid. The obterians pilots are stunned while Milliardo looks like he's ready to kill.

            Katie hands passes Relena, but hits a glass of hot drinking water from the table to Relena. The water rises from the glass, and the water droplets forming a perfect arc, drenches her from hip downwards and breaking the water glass million of pieces as it hit the floor.

            Silent. Did I just do that?Katie asked herself stunned. Everyone was stunned. "Get out" A quivering voice commanded. Everyone turned to Milliardo. He was shaking and red with fury. His hands grasped the table tightly. A single hand kept him from doing anything elseÖ. Noin had placed her hand on Milliardo's shoulder.

            "Get out, Katie. Get out of this house. Pagan will take you away" Katie fumbled over her words. "I'm so.. sor-sorry. IÖ IÖ. didn't me-mean to..oooo do.. that." "I SAID GET OUT!" Katie turns and leaves the room.

            Relena was still in her chair. Clinging on to either arms of the chair. Her legs were burning hotÖ and were wet from the water. That didn't matter. She felt sickÖ felt sick at what Katie had done.

            "Are you ok Jousan? Do you need help?" Duo asked kindlyÖ Relena shook her head. "I'm fine." "The water was hot" It was a statement not a question. Relena turned to Heero. I dare you to lie his eyes screamed.

            "No" convulsion slightly as she said that. Heero went over and touched her thigh. "HEERO, what are you doing to my baby sister!" Baby huh? Relena winced as he touched it. "Burned. You need cold water on it right away, unless you want swelling. Come" Heero began to gather Relena into his arms.

            Relena was embarrassed as everyone stared at her wet jeans. She felt like she had wet herself or somethingÖ by the way that they were staring at her. *Him* saying burned just proved to everyone that she had lied. Bother. "No. I can walk." She tried to disentangle herself from Heero who he decided that since she wasn't going to cooperate, "threw" her over his shoulder, stepped over the glass and left the room.

            Everyone looked at each other as they could hear Relena's screams of protest from down the hallway. Duo cracked a smile. "You know whatÖ. Maybe Katie spilling water on Jousan has a pro" "And what's that?"

            "It bringing Heero and her together"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Heero placed Relena carefully on the bed. "Take off your jeans" "WHAT!" "While you do that, I'll wet a cloth" He walked to her bathroom ignoring her yelp. "I can't believe him!" she muttered as she carefully peeled off her jeans and took a look at her legs. They were red on the inside side of her thigh and it HURT. "Lie down" She sighed and flopped herself down on the bed.

            There was no sense in arguing with someone would might as well been born a rock. She closed her eyes for pain. After all it was a burn. NothingÖ but coolness. Slowly she felt Heero began to dab a cold wet cloth on her burned thighs.

            Heero looked at her long legs and silently gulped. *Now who get to see these kinds of legs every day?* Go away *And lacey underwear?* Focus on the mission Yuy *There is no mission allowed. Let it out HeeroÖ show Relena how you feel insideÖ* The M - I - S - S - I - O - N !!! But Heero felt his temperature riseÖ. He shook his head and quickly finished dabbing her legs with the cold cloth. Then walked away and dropped the cloth into the sink of her bathroom. It was her problem to wash it.

            Can't believe that Katie wouldÖ. When he returned back to her bedroom, he had found her in another new pair of pants. "Heero?" She was so beautiful, he loved her hairÖ. Those eyesÖ.. Suddenly he realized that she was waiting for him to answer "What?" She went up to him and pecked him on the cheek before he could react. "Thanks"

            "No more inviting strange blondes again" he ordered trying to cover his uneasinessÖ. Or was it his satisfaction, or annoyance?

            Down the stairway, where everyone else wasÖ. There was the sound of a full-hearted laugh, full of glee, music and joy. Relena shook her headÖ. what a strange day. First the finger then this. Problem was she enjoyed itÖ she felt light as a feather. And Heero had just seen her underwearÖ. Just thinking about how uneasy it must have been for him, made her start another set of laughs. She wished she had kept her eyes opened and seen his face.

            Heero shook his head, trying to surpress hisÖ. Emotions? He hadn't broken any bones, hadn't sprained anything in a while, no bruises so what was making him dizzy? Suddenly corner of his mind, totally dedicate to the Perfect Soldier asked him a question.

            Did you end this 3 years ago? *Affirmative, speech wise* Then what's happening? *I said speech wiseÖ. Not in the way of the heart* The Perfect Soldier doesn't not have a heart *PerhapsÖ. But you are Heero Yuy. The Perfect Soldier is only a part of who are youÖ. What is the other part Heero?* IÖÖÖÖÖÖ I don'tÖ.



^A^ So did you laugh? Do you want to kill me? (Please don't, I bruise way too easily) Yes I know it was rather a pointless chapter, but like I said it's a lead-up chapter. And most importantly, Katie is gone!!!!!!! Hmmm..... I wonder..... ANYWAYS, thanks for reading, BUT don't forget to e-mail me. Black mail if no e-mail at pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com. Thanks! OOOOOOO, XXXXXXX and Cookies Pixie^A^