^A^ This is a very emotional, strange, short chapter. The shortest yet, but it's a real emotional rollarcoaster. I just wanna say thanks to Chris who has been so kind and patience with me in reading my chapter and reviewing it to me. You're the best! And thanks to everyone who has every wrote to me, I really appreciate it. ... *sighs* I don't think any of the characters are out of line.... I ALWAYS put Heero out of line so that shouldn't be a surpise.

            AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! The cat came back the very next day, the cat came back; we thought it was a goner but the cat came came back, it just couldn't stay a way.......... Hint to the story.

I'm say it here, though it's in the disclaimer, I do NOT own the song "I will always love you" sung by Whitney Houston and lyrics by Dolly Parton. And warning: Not the entire song fit, but I didn't want to change it, so bear with me. It's a really good song.... just reading the lyrics is ok, but if you can find the song, listen to it. It will be worth 5 mintues of your time. Trust me.

            I honesty have no idea when the next chapter will be out, but it probably won't be out very soon. Gomen people, but I DO have a life. ^_^ (chibi Pixie)Silver Bells.... Silver Bells..... (Pixie shakes head slightly shamed) Don't forget to e-mail me or else! (chibi Pixie) Soon it will be Christmas Day!!!!!!!


Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway. ALso the song, "I will always love you" is owned by Whitney Houston, Dolly Parton and others I do not know. But this story does, it does belong to me, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.



Notes
(           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*           * - means a subconsious level of thinking (more emotional)
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking (more logical)

Wings of a Dove


Chapter Six: Say it isn't True
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13




            Heero and Relena walked side by sideÖ silently. The two met up with everyone else down stairs. "How's your legs?" Noin asked with concern. "They're fine. Thank you" "The girls and guys are fighting each otherÖ." "But why?" "You'll have to see this for yourself"

            Relena smiled and nodded. Together, Heero, Relena and Noin entered a room that looked like a gym. And it was. There were mats everywhere and in the center of it all was the gundam pilots (mainly Wufei) and the obeterians pilots shouting their heads off

            "All women are weaklings" Wufei stated. "ARE NOT!" Sally shouted back. "Are too" "You're such a stereotype!" "Am not" "ARE TOO!" Dorothy, Catherine, Hilde shouted with Sally. "Where would men be without us!" "Much further!" "Not a chance!"

            "As if" Wufei sighed as if he was bored. "Besides, if it wasn't for us, you gundam pilots would be losing your edge" Sally stated. "WHAT! INJUSTICE! THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

            "Wanna prove it?!" "Sure" "A duel. Girls vs. Boys. Noin you're included" Sally ordered. "FINE!" Wufei nodded the guys.

            "Hands only. No blades. First one to say 'Uncle' loses. Let's kick some butt!" Hilde, Catherine and Dorothy nodded. Noin sighed and paired up with Millardo.

            Relena shook her head. She honesty couldn't take part in this. Her legs killed and it also meant she would be paired with Heero, the Perfect Soldier. There wasn't a chance she would winÖ.

            "You won't fight" Heero stated. Why does he have to know me so well? "While they fight, I'll teach you some punches. Milliardo is good, but not the best" Relena smiled at that. If Milliardo heard, he wouldÖ.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena moved cautiously as Heero began to hold her. He was teaching her how to get out of a hold and hurt her captor. She had absolutely refused to be one the offensive side. She *was* a pacifist and if any politicians saw her nowÖ.. But like Milliardo had explainÖ. the only good politician was one who wasn't dead.

            And she couldn't begin to describe how hard it was doing this with Heero.

            Heero sighed inwardly. Relena was way too slow, way too cautious and moved way too awkwardly to actually defend herself against a level 2 soldier. "Move under my arm and twist it back. It stops me from moving" he ordered. He felt like he was made of porcelain by the way Relena was treating him. Relena ducked under his arm.

            Heero sighed. This was hard. "No, no. Don't duck. Force me to lift my arm by force." She tried itÖ Better, but she had a LONG way to go. "FineÖ now with your other hand take my nose and push it to the side. If you use enough force, you'll break it." "You don't expect me to break your nose do you?"

            Heero almost laughed out loud. Relena, the Dove of Peace break his nose. That was a good one. "No" he said coolly. Relena suddenly let go of his arm that she had twisted. Heero looked in the direction that Relena was staring at.

            Noin and Millardo had "tied". (Yeah as if that wasn't planned) Hilde and Dorothy had won against Duo and Quatre. Then again Dorothy winning against Quatre was never a surprise. Quatre just couldn't win against herÖ or any girl in fact. If it was his honour or if it was his gentleman manner or if he really did lose, no one knew.

            Trowa had won against Catherine who was currently pouting. The only two that hadn't stopped fighting still was Sally and Wufei. "Geez, how long have they been at it?" Duo complained.

            "Way too long" Hilde smirked. Duo was never patient. But when he lost in a battle, he tended to be more impatient. Suddenly a knock came at the door. Wufei's attention wavered and Sally caught him in a lock.

            "SAY IT WUFEI!" she said with triumph standing over Wufei who was currently seeing the mat at a new angle. "Injustice! I was distracted" Sally laughed "Ha! Now who's the weakling" No words. Sally tightened her lock on him. "Say it. Say that women are just as good as men" "GrrrÖ.."

            "Miss Relena?" Relena turned. "Yes Meg? Where is Pagan?" "He left to take our guest to Toronto." "OhÖ of course." Meg was the cook and never left the kitchen, unless Ellie and Pagan were both busy "What is it?" "There is someone in the Hall for you" "Thank you" She turned and sighed happily.

            "Wait for me, Sally. I don't want to miss Wufei say it" she laughed as she left the gym. Today was perfect. So perfect. Heero was getting warmer, emotionally by the minute, and Wufei was in a lock by Sally.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            As she stepped into the room, she frowned and corrected herself. The day was not perfect. There in the middle of the room stood Katie, smiling.

            This can not be good "What do you want?"

            "Your highness!" Katie mocked as she curtsied "Such manners! I would never suspect such hostility coming from the Queen of the World."

            "Oh please. You never once returned the kindness I gave to you. And when you decided to spill your glass of water all over meÖ that was it. You don't deserve my kindness. I'll be always fair to youÖ but never again kind. What do you want? Didn't Pagan take you to Toronto?"

            "Yes, he tried. I knocked him over the head." Relena gasped. "Oh don't worry. He's ok. I needed to talk to you. Are you happy with Heero?" "What? What kind of question is that?"

            "Oh Relena. You are such a toy in this game." "What are you talking about? What games are you trying to play?"

            "Did you know that your so called friends are not here because they want to have fun with you, but because they were ordered to come?"

            "What?"

            "Heero and all. They were ordered to come here and protect you against some terrorists."

            "IÖ I don't believe it." How are you sure? It's possibleÖ more than possible.

            Katie chuckled slightly and walked over to a nearby chair and sat down. Her voice taunting, "Surely you feel something wrong? Or are you really that dumb? Surely you would think it oddÖ that ALL of the gundam pilots came for a sudden holiday at your place. Don't you find it a bit odd that Noin has been running off so often? And what about that pin?

            "How do you know all this? You weren't there!" Relena choked out. "You're rightÖ I wasn't thereÖ. But I woke up last night because my room was right above the library. The boys were have a secret meetingÖ and I heard it all."

            "IÖ." "Don't believe me? Here." Katie flung a black thing into Relena's hands. A recorder.

            "Play it." Relena took the recorder and pushed the PLAY button with shaking hands. Please, please prove her wrong

            "We're her guards. We're here to protect herÖ this is a missionÖ.. We're her friends yes, but first her protectors"

            Relena dropped the recorder to the floor. It was trueÖ it was all true. They said friends, but what kind of friend would do something like this to herÖ.lieÖ. cheatÖÖÖ. They weren't/couldn't really be her friends. SoldiersÖ. Guards. Was their friendship just a fake?

            "ButÖ but why would they keep it from me?" Relena began to shakeÖ.. suddenly the warmth from the window didn't seem to be coming through. She felt coldÖ. So cold.

            "BecauseÖ. They didn't want to hurt you. They wanted to make sure you were happy and naÔve like me. But I figured it out and I honesty feel really sorry for you. Don't you see, it was all a scheme to get you to do what they wanted to?"

            "And what's that?"

            "To let them do whatever they want. To control you. Think about itÖ. You'll do anything for them right? If you trust themÖ the world does. Didn't they use the mobile suits without your permission? Didn't they tell a lie to the public without letting you have a say? See? They've been using you all along. And in the end who gets in trouble? You, when the world finds out, they'll blame you. It's the perfect plan; wish I thought of it. They get anything they want and won't get into trouble. They want you to be a little doll that can be easily mutilated and you were. Think about it. Noin has allowed the gundams to be rebuild right under your nose. They are building them to fight the terrorists who attacked Peachville. HA! You didn't even know about the terrorists."

            "NoÖ it's not true." Relena whispered, her eyes began to fill with tears. But you know it is.

            *NoÖ. it's not true. They wouldn't try to use me. Not like that.*

            Face it girlÖ. You're all alone in this world.

            *Nooooooooooooooooo! It's not true!!!!*

            You're a no one to them. Just a tool, a weapon, a doll

            Relena ran to the gym where everyone was waiting for them with tears running down her face. "RELENA?!" Milliardo ran to her reaching out.

            "NO. Leave me alone!" she cried forcing him away. "Don't touch me! Stay away!" "Relena?"

            "Tell me it isn't true! Please!" "What are you talking about?" Milliardo asked with a sinking feeling. "Is it true?! I need to know is it truth! Is it true that you never really planned to come and visit me? That Noin told you to come as a mission?" None of them answered. Relena cried out "So it is true!" and walked up to Heero, her tears pouring down her face. She was shaking but she was determined to hear it for herself.

            "And is it true? That the gundams are being rebuild right now as we speak? Without me knowing?! Was it all just a way to get me to cooperate? So that, by the time I would find out, it would be too late?" Silence. "TELL ME!" "Yes" Relena swung her hand around Heero's face. His face flung to the right as an angry red welt slowly appeared on his cheek. "What else Heero? What else are you hiding from me? Is that all I am to you? Not even an ally, a human but a doll that can be mutilate to meet your needs?"

            She turned away from him to looked at everyone, "You all lied to me! You told me you were here because of meÖ. Not because of some terrorist group. I still can't believe you lied to me, so you could use me. And what about your friendship. Is it a lie too? Is it all lies?!"

            Dorothy shook her head in denial, "NoÖ of course not. We are your friends!" "How can I trust you? Any of you, ever again?!" Relena's control and composure began to fall apart all at once to the point when she couldn't form any words any more.

            "Relena!" Quatre cried out in a pained voice, "It was for the best, if you'll just let us explain!" Relena shook her head, backing away from the group. TraitorsÖ. Turning to Heero once more, she whispered it.

            "I *loved* you, Heero." And took off, tears pouring down her face.

            Heero stood there. Eyes closed. Closed fists. Ridged body. Red cheek. None of this betrayed how he felt.

            Relena. Why do I feel like I'm in so much pain? Why is it that some part of me is paining and it's not anything physical. Your wordsÖ. Your tears. Your tears against me. GodsÖ what have I done? And there was a problem. It was all true. They had been using herÖ. Like a tool. And it was his fault, he should have seen the flaw.

            It had been part of his trainingÖ to know the human nature. Yet Relena had always been a mystery. He could never handleÖ no control her the way he could generally handle everyone else. And he had tripped. "Gods Relena, forgive usÖ" Heero lowered his head, Forgive me

            Everyone looked stunned. Milliardo was a nervous wreck. "No, no. Please sisÖ don't. Who told her?" He cried out.

            There was a gasp at the door way to the room. Everyone turned around. Katie. Milliardo stood up, with a face full of thunder. "YOU! You told her! I told you NEVER to come back" He stomped up to her and was about to place his hands on her. "STOP!" "WHY, NOIN!" "Because, it was the true. All she told her was the true. It's our fault."

            "But it she didn't tell Rel-" "It doesn't matter. It's our fault. My faultÖ I shouldn't have told you all to keep it a secret from her" Milliardo released her and stepped away, returning to Noin's side.

            Katie as shocked. "You're sorry that she's angry? Don't you don't like her?" "HOW DARE YOU!"

            Dorothy cried out, advancing to the girl. "She was OUR friend. We only did it because we CARED. We didn't want to tell her anything because she's a POLITICAN and there are rules about such information. I should know because my family works with themÖ *are* them. And I'll tell you right nowÖ. Relena is one of the bestÖ. She is strong, honest AND kind.

            And if you were so pig-headed you would understand what she has to go through. All we wanted to do was not make her worry. Relena's like that because people like you made her that way, so JUDGEMENTAL. If you even met her once before you would know she's the sweetest kindest person in the world. How gave you the d*mn right to critis her like that!"

            "I did" the girl said squeaking slightly. "You don't even know her. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. HOW DARE YOU JUDGE HER. I didn't judge you when you came. I knew you were a snob, a ditz, a girl with no real friends, but I still was kind to you. Relena is no snob, or ditz, or girl with no friends. She's MY friend, no matter what I say or do. SHE'S MY FRIEND. I would die for her. And I would sooner go to hell then help you." Dorothy then took off in Relena's direction. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to make sure she gets that clear in her head."

            Noin stood up from her seat. "She's right. Relena was is the kindest person known to man. The world has changed her, so she's not to blame. You're a self-bulged girl. You only care about what you want and understand about. If you were a little less shallow, then you would see that whatever Relena doesn't is not for rich or poor people. She does what she does for the world. Not for each individual. That's impossible. She's a nuisance, but in a nice way. I can handle that, I CAN'T handle you. She's my friend too. She's like my own daughter. If you say anything like that to her again, when we bring her back, I promise youÖ.. I'll get back at you" Noin gone, followed by a hiss from Milliardo.

            Catherine was crying. "HowÖ.. couldÖ.. youÖÖ RelenaÖ.." sob. "Gods, Relena just wait up... oh Relena" She dashed off. Sally looked at Katie with distaste. And as fast as lightening punched the girl in the face.

            "I would say sorry, but you deserve it. Hope you get a black eye"

            That left the boys. Wufei just left. He was proud of what his woman had did. He had wanted to do the exact same thing, and now did she did. He didn't have to. How nice! (Pixie begins to chuckle through her tears)

            Trowa looked at the girl with disgust. Duo looked at the girl and muttered, "May god have pity on you when He judges you" Quatre glared at the girl and left. Quatre was furious, but... she was right. Poor Relena. "Forgive usÖ please just let us explain"

            That left Heero and Katie. "I thought you all would agree with me." Katie spitted. "We don't. We all care for her, no matter what we say" "And you?" "I care for her too" "But you won't return her feelings. You obvious don't care. And she was SO determined that you liked her." Heero snapped back, "That's because I DO" "What?" Katie said surprised.

            "I DO care about her. She's the ONLY reason why I can stand you, the ONLY reason I breath and live in this time of peace. She is the one who makes me sure that I'm still human... Say ANYTHING, to ANYONE against her, and I will personally find the most horrible way of killing you, myself. And I swear that I will find a wayÖ I will watch you till the day you dieÖ. And you will walk in fear because of me!" "But you nevered showed you care" Katie screamed back in terrified at the sudden show of emotions from Heero.

            "That's because she did it for me. I won't. I won't show it. I hate you SO much I could kill you. But I'm too d*mn worried about Relena to kill you. The simple thought of her, makes me think twice about killing you. What would she say if I killed youÖ. Even after this. But I swearÖÖ say anything" "I won't, I SWEAR I WON'T" "Then GO. I never want to see or hear from you again. And if I hear the smallest rumour, you're dead" Katie scurried off. Heero then ran off to find Relena.

            He finally knew what he wanted. He finally knew what he had to doÖ to rid himself. Emotions did make people weakÖ. He felt weak right now. The pain in his heart was so greatÖ. "Relena, just hang on!" he hollered Just don't leave me hanging like this These emotions were worst than any pain he had experienced. Yet never in his life had he felt SO alive. He, Heero Yuy was feeling a rush of emotions and he sort of like the sensation. But it was all-negative and he knew what he had to do to change that. He knew that his heart had been regiven to him would stop if he lost her.

            What would he do, if he lost her. Who could replace his broken heart? Who could make him feel something if at all anything? Who could make him cry and laugh if he had only let those actions reached the surface. No one but she could. No one could replace her. His angel.

            What could he do without her? He didn't want to think about it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena was runningÖ. RunningÖ. Running. Finally she reached a cliff.

            Perhaps she could run away. Create a real life. Like the one she had before all this. She had to leave it all behind. It was the only way she would hold on to her sanity. How could they do this to her?

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way..


            Or maybe the best answer was to jump. End it all here and now. And do better in her second lifeÖ if she had one. She breathed every day because of the people in her heart and now they were gone, gone, gone. She was alone. It was her lifeÖ not anyone else's no more. She was now living for herselfÖ. And not for others.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmm.


            But she didn't want it. She didn't want to live only for herself and her own causes. She wanted to live for other people. It was better dead then to live for herself. Relena closed her eyes.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.


            Suddenly she felt like she was flying. A burst of light came through her closed eyes. She didn't even cry out.

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.


            How could you Heero? I gave you my life and instead you threw it back into my face. And though it's my own now, I don't want it back. I never wanted it back Suddenly she remembered her promiseÖÖ Long ago.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.


            I promise to you, Heero and myself, that somehow I will teach you to live again. You're only human. You should know how it feels like to love and be loved. And even in the end if it isn't meÖ. I'll still be happy and I will always forever love you She opened her mouth and screamed.

I, I will always love you.
You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.



            Then it was black.



            ^A^ AHhhhhh!!!! Not a cliffhanger!!!! *sniff* Yes people, a terrible horrible cliffhanger... *weep a little* THAT WAS SO SAD!!!!! *cry a little bit more* Now some of you probably wants to kill me for leaving you like that with a entire hand of tissues...

            Ok people.... one favour to be ask. Will you tell me if that was emtional? I got Chris to read it for me... but she told me she was on a sugar-high.

            Please don't forget to email me! I need to know if you liked it or liked-liked it. ^_~ Email me at pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com Remember, blackmail if no email. Talk to you soon! OOOOOOOOo, XXXXXXXXx and Cookies Pixie^A^