^A^ I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry people!!! I know, I know. I haven't posted in SO long, but hey! I've got other important things to do, like that review from english, that french extra project on esperanto, those questions for science, three assignments from career studies.... and more!!! I HATE it!!! So there are my excuses... please accept them. *puppy eyes*

            I noticed from my last chapter reviews that people are expecting me to get romantic.... Beep... Error.... Wrong. But I'm glad you found Chapter 6 emotional. I suck at creating romantic stories but GOMEN, the next few chapters will be romantic-less. Yes, less. Very few romantic parts. Why? Because from now on, it's all plot development.... our favourite villian is actually going to play his part. YEAH!!! (Did I actually say that?)

I'm say it here, though it's in the disclaimer, I do NOT own the song "Shape of my Heart" owned by the Backstreet Boys and others. Characters out of character: Yes, Heero admitted his feelings... and that pretty much well sets Heero out of character... BUT he just thinks it.... no one knows his feeling but you... the reader. Lucky you. Keep this in mind. NEW CHARACTER!!!!! He's pretty important.... don't flame him... I really like him... though I didn't portray him well in this chapter. Sorry Mark. Don't forget to e-mail me or else! And as always, I will answer them all back as soon as possible.


Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway. ALso the song, "Shape of my Heart" is owned by Backstreet Boys and others I do not know. But this story does, does belong to me, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.



Notes
(           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*           * - means a subconsious level of thinking (more emotional)
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking (more logical)

Wings of a Dove


Chapter Seven: Prisoner
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13




            Everyone was frantically searching for herÖ. For Relena. Dorothy finally yelled her frustration. "WE HAVE TO FIND HER!" The girls turned to herÖ Poor DorothyÖ she was taking this very hard. Catherine nodded her distress. "I knowÖ don't worryÖ. We'll find her"

            "Hey, why don't we use our Obterians? That way we can over more ground!" Sally said excitedly. Hilde nodded "Great idea, let's go" and started running to her suit, followed by the rest of the girls.

            "RELENA!" Heero called out in a hoarse voice, from all the yelling. How long has it been since they had started looking for her? Heero felt a strange sensation pass over him, he wasn't sure of himself. He was scared... scared for Relena. They were in the middle of no where. WellÖ they *were* somewhere. They were in the middle of the forest that was behind the mansion, hopefully going in the direction that Relena had ran off to. So... was this how it felt to be helpless? Was this how Relena felt when he ran off?

            Gods Relena don't leave me. I'll do anything. If you don't come back, I'll go back to my flagitious ways. I'll kill Katie the next time I see her. I'll take more crazy suicidal missions. I'llÖ. I'llÖ *Be lost without you*

            YOU! *I told you. I told you to listen to me. How you may not want me, but you crave for me. Just like you crave for Rele-* Stop! Just tell me how to get her back home safe *I can't. I'm not GOD. I'm only your subconscious. I told you, and you ignored me. Pay the price Heero. That's life. I'm sorry but all I can say is that perhaps this time as you fall, no bloody angel is going to save your butt, because she has died* No, lords no "RELENNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA, WHERE ARE YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" He called out again.

            He looked up around him. Noin, Milliardo and the boys were frantically calling out her nameÖ searching for her. Strange how they hadn't called the police yetÖ. It never really occurred to them to actually call anyone or even get help from the guards. Heero noticed Milliardo fall to his knees.

            Milliardo punched the dirt.... He should have STUPIDLY *punch* know. He *knew* his sister was strong-headed... he *knew* his sister had an uncanny ability to figure out things he tried to hide from her, BUT why couldn't she understand it was for her good. Everything he did was her... "Milliardo, get up!" Heero ordered. Milliardo glared at him with angry tired eyes. "Why?!" Millardo clenched his fingers into a tight fist... "Because Relena needs you!" "No Heero, you're wrong. I need herÖ My baby sister. During the war she was all I had. She was my cause, she was the one I protected. She gave me a cause to live and to die for. I HAVE to find her, for my own sake. Not hers. She wasÖ would be fine without me."

            Heero looked at older man. "No, Milliardo. The only thing she wanted you to stop was your downward opinion on her. But she's not a baby anymore... she could have handled the fact of knowing. That's where we screwed up... we TOTALLY screwed up." Heero got looks for this, then downward stares. Great... instead of getting Millardo off group of self-pity, he made everyone feel bad. But... he knew it was true, what he said... digging deeper into the pit of guilt. Yet he knew something... something else. He searched for the words. "But she loves you and would never want you to feel this way. And you're not going to feel any better if you sit here sulking, so GET UP!"

            Milliardo sighed. "You're right. But I can't help but wonder if her love for me has changedÖ that she doesn'tÖ. love me anymore" Heero cringed at the thought. Pretend that her love has changed for everyone including him. That she didn't want themÖ. Him back. Stop pretending and fact the facts Heero. Relena is still missing. Nothing is going to get done until she is found.

            "SHIT!" Wufei cried out. "WHAT?" Everyone cried out in alarmÖ preparing for the worst. "No I didn't find her, but what will happen if we can't find her. What will happen to the peace she created? Will chaos rule again? If we can't find her, I failed my mission to keep peace. Curse it!"

            Heero was still. Wufei wouldn't be the only one to fail. All the pilots would have failed. He would have failed. All his missionsÖ even if he did achieve its goal were failures because all those missions had one goal. Peace. And if peace disappeared just like RelenaÖ Heero closed his eyes, wishing this was a REALLY bad dream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

            "RELENA?!!!!!!!" the group cried as their heads all turned to the direction of the sound. Heero was already running. Please let her be ok, until I get there. PleaseÖ I'll do anythingÖ. Just let her be ok.

            Finally he reached a cliff. "RELENA?" he called out. Where was she? Suddenly he saw 3 mobile suits, identical to the ones he saw yesterday rising into view. One of them was holding a personÖ "RELENA!"

            "LET HER GO!" Duo cried out. Heero turned to find that everyone was behind him and were now frantically yelling at the suits, but the suits ignored them. And they couldn't do a DAMN thing. "When is our gundams when we need them!!!" whined Duo shaking his fist at the laughing Caprias. Heero was about to turn to head back to the Mansion to steal a plane whenÖ. suddenly there was a buzzing sound. Two shadows flew over them, to the suits. The Obeterians, Heero confirmed, a side of him relievedÖ

            "GO Hilde! GO Sally!" Duo cheered happily. "And goÖ who's Sally carrying?" Another suit appeared behind them. "That you Dorothy? Or is it Catherine?" Noin asked.

            "It's Dorothy. Cathie's and mine can only hover not fly that's why Cathie is hitch-hiking a ride with Sally. Faster that way. Hilde offered me a lift, but" Dorothy shuddered, "I turned that offer down. Besides it three on three. It shouldn't be any problem for the girls"

            Hilde blasted full speed as she was not carrying another suit and taunted the suits. "Where you're going? Don't wanna play? Afraid you'll get hurt?" The suits turned around.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            "Shit!" the first man carrying a unconscious Relena cursed. "It's the Obeterians!" another cried as Hilde's came closer and became for clear in the dark. "We have to get the prisoner back!" another man cried, "Lord Shadow will beÖ"

            "ShadowÖ fladowÖ." A new voice came over the air, "I wouldn't be worried about *that* right now" "Who is that?!" "My suit is called Death Blade and you can call me just that." Catherine hollered as she let go of Sally's mobile suit and promptly landed on another suit. (Why Death Blade? Think of all those circus acts with those knives. I think it fit just perfectly. ^_^)

            The second man didn't have enough time to react, as both Catherine and he plunged into the sea for an underwater battle.

            Sally smiled. Now she could fight properly. She would take the silent oneÖ. The third man who looked like he was scared out of his pants and was trying to sneak away without being noticed.

            "Oh NO you don't!" Sally bellowed as she flew to the suit. She pulled out a light saber and sped towards the suit. With one mighty sweep she sliced it into two. A second passed before the suit exploded.

            Hilde stared hard at the suit that held an unconscious Relena Peacecraft. "Let her go!" "Never!" snarled the man. Hilde bit her lip. This would be difficultÖ how would she attack without hurting Relena in any way?

            The man took advantage of her pause by holding Relena in one hand while raising his gun to shoot at Hilde while blasting away. (Weird sentence but picture it in your mind. It's possible!)

            Hilde's suit, Night Wing was thrown back against the cliff and fell down to the rugged rocks with it's crushing waves.

            "HILDE!" Duo cried out in terror. Suddenly another suit appeared from the sea. It was Death Blade. Catherine had defeated her opponent easily underwater and now was helping Hilde up. "You ok girlfriend?"

            "Yeah. I guess. Damn it though. I let him get away with away with Relena." Hilde swore as she stood up, looking around for the enemy. Hilde began cryingÖ. She had failed. "Hey stop itÖ. We need to group together and find her before she get too far away." Hilde nodded wiping her tears away and took Catherine's mobile to and flew up to where the Gundam pilots had been watching the battle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Hilde and Catherine landed and hopped out. Hilde had a bad bruise on her arm that was bluish and would turn and ugly green when it would heal. Duo began fussing over the mark. Hilde slapped him away, "I'm fine. Geez, have a bit more composure k? You're acting like a girl!"

            Duo smiled. "You make being a girl sound bad." Hilde opened her mouth and shut it. Duo smirked, he had won.

            "Foolish" Wufei said. "What?" Catherine aske frowning. "Hilde paused before attacking. That could have costed her, her life. In battle nothing should be hesitated. Now we've lost the Queen of the World. That's why womenÖ.."

            "Hey Wu-Man stop it. They tried." Duo cried out. "Trying sometimes isn't good enough. Trying doesn't get missions com-" "Wufei stop it right now!"

            They all looked up to see Sally's suit, Mediator or the negotiator. "Why?" Wufei said turning his eyes away in distaste. "Because we still got something out of this all" "Well pleaseÖ do enlighten me"

            Sally landed her suit and stepped out. She held out a tiny black handle thing with a monitor. "While you were being attacked, I took the liberty of throwing on that mobile suit, a tracker device. I've got a lock on it now, and where it goes, Relena will presumably be. If this suit has to their base, well goodie goodie gumdrops. We'll find our Shadow"

            Heero nodded. And turned away. He had failed and nothing else mattered. He had promised to protect her. And he hadn't. He had lost her to the enemy. What would they do with her?

            Sudden pictures flashed in his head. Torture, persecution, rape, deathÖ. What would they do to his angel?

            Heero turned away from the group. He was still ridge and strong outsideÖ but he was breaking inside. Relena, I promise I'll save you. And I'll never leave you again. I'll never hurt you again. I'll be dead honest. I won't keep you in the dark. Heck, I'll even tell you that I care for you. Just don't leave me hanging here like this.

Baby, please try to forgive me
Stay here, don't put out the glow
Hold me now, don't bother
If every minute it makes me weaker
You can save me from the man that I've become.

            Relena, if you leave me like this. I'll kill people again, something I haven't done for over 3 years. I'll hide myself again, so that no one can find me. I'll throw away your photo album. I swear I'll finish my fight with your brother and I'll win. Just watch and see if I don't.

Looking back on the things I've done
I was trying to be someone
Play my part, kept you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart

Sadness is beautiful
Loneliness is 'tragical'
So heal me, I can't win this war

            I'll never leave you, I promise. I'll let you only know joy and never sorrow. I'll kill any bastards that will even dare touch you. I'll support all of your crazy pacifism ideas.

Touch me now, don't bother
If every second it makes me weaker
You can save me from the man I've become

Looking back on the things I've done
I was trying to be someone
Play my part, kept you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart

            Just please. Just be in one piece when I find you again. Please, RelenaÖ.

I give with my confession
Got nothing to hide no more
I don't know where to start
But to show you the shape of my heart

And looking back the things I've done
I never want to play the same old part
Or keep you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart

            Some has dared to steal the Queen of the World, the Dove of Peace right in front of me. I wasn't prepared, but when I find herÖ. I will be. Heero opened his eyes that gleamed. The Perfect Soldier would fix that, whileÖ. Heero Yuy would try to fixÖ.. his angel's heart.

Looking back on the things I've done
I was trying to be someone
Play my part, left you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of...

            "Are you ready, Heero?" Duo asked. Heero turned around to find a group standing behind him with the same determination, no not the same. No one could ever match his determination. He had been fighting all his life and this was yet another hurdle that he would pass. That he had to pass if he wanted to see others hurdles. Nodding, the groups headed back to the mansion with a tracker and plot in hand.

Show you the shape of my heartÖ..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Once inside the mansion, instant actions were being taken. Milliardo and Noin had to do something to make sure the world didn't figure out that Relena was missing but still have a search for her. Milliardo was going to be the liar (Uh Oh!), as he would stay low and not saying anything to the public about Relena until asked. By then he would say that they were on vacation, hoping that they would find her before the two weeks were up.

            Noin was going to inform the "trusted" Preventers to start hunting for Relena, using the satellite from the Preventers and from Quatre's business all over the world. They would also use the colonies to start scanning the world. Unable to use mobile suits for the search and wanting to keep it a secret, they had only this choice.

            Sally and Catherine had decided to work on the tracker, mapping where it was going. Hilde and Dorothy were repairing Night Wing, which had a few scratches from the fall to the rocks.

            For once the Gundam pilots had no idea what they're were suppose to do. SLAM! Everyone stared at Duo who had just hit the coffee table in front of him. "There's nothing we can DO! Why on earth would they want Relena?! We might feel bad, but the girls feel worst. Have you seen themÖ they're working with tears pouring down their faces!"

            "That's because they're--" "Don't say it Wufei. You know it isn't true" Quatre interrupted. Trowa drew his hand threw his hair. "To answer one question, they would take Relena for negotiation purposes, to get what they want. We just don't know what they want."

            "I doÖ and I don't think they want her for negotiation purposes" Everyone stared at Heero. "Wellll?!!!!!" "Yes Heero, tell us" Milliardo and a slump-over Noin came into the room. "WHAT? You know and didn't tell US!" Catherine cried out as the rest of the girls followed. All were tear-stained. Catherine was about to advance at Heero, when Trowa stopped her.

            "Trowa let go!" "No!" "WHY?!" "Let him explain" "It better be good"

            Heero sighed, "I just figured it out right now. Yesterday the attack on Peachtown was not to scare us. It was to take people, but not as hostages." (He's say this again to explain to Milliardo and the girls, though he DID say it to the guys in the library.) "I was wondering why the suit I attacked was using a human shield. Then from this" Heero threw the disk to Milliardo, "I noticed that almost all the suits were carrying someone. All from the school there, all around 16-22. The explosion of the power plant was just a diversion. The prisoners are no hostages or else the enemy would have asked for the sum by this morning if not yesterday. The question is why would the enemy want prisoners?" The Gundam pilots having heard this before, nodded for him to continue.

            "Leaving this, I want to go to General Marshall. His full name is Luke Marshall. He disappeared about 2 years ago, said to be dead from an airplane. But as we all know, a plane exploding doesn't mean everyone inside is dead. I guess that our Shadow is Marshall. Why? Because he had a little something for Relena, right Milliardo?" Everyone stared at Milliardo. He looked down.

            "It's true. Luke really liked Relena. He was seemingly nice at first. Only about 2 years older than her and was responible and always there for her." Milliardo lifted his eyes to Heero's. "He was ALWAYS there for her. That's why it was ok with me at first. Then he tried toÖ. Abuse her one day. I threw him out without another thought."

            "Luke stilled has an infatuation with Relena though. And he hates you. And us gundam pilots, it seems like we were always in the spot lightÖ. That we could do anything. Not only is he trying to make us miserable by taking Relena, and making himself happy by keeping her to himself, but he's trying to test us. Trying to see how 'good' we really are." Heero stopped. "I think he's out for me. I think he knows that Relena never liked him more than a friend and he's jealous at me. Relena was never good at hiding the fact that she likes me."

            Heero was steel when he said this. Yet, he was breaking inside. He knew she like himÖ.. more than like him. Yet he had turned her away, twice. (Probably more than thatÖ. But I've lost count)

            "Back to the prisonersÖ. During the last year and a half, it has been recorded that there had been several deathsÖ. With out a real reason. All had happen neared a power plant that had exploded. This Shadow has been taking prisoners in small numbers for over a year and I hadn't yet discover why" Heero sighedÖ. That was patheicÖ hadn't yet discovered whyÖ. (How unlike our Perfect Soldier)

            "You don't deserve her" Heero threw a glare at Dorothy. "You don't deserve her at all. Have you ever thought that she would someday not love you. You see love wavers with such treatment. She was breaking down that first year. The second she said she gave up. But I knew that wasn't true. Once we had a sleepover and I woke up in the middle of the night to see her moaning your name, holding that stupid bear of yours. Anyone sensible would have dumped you a few years back. Heero you're doomed for a life of loneliness if it weren't for her. Lucky for you, she trusted you with all her heart. Lucky for you, she has a heart of gold"

            Heero took a step back, he didn't need this. It was already bad as it was. He thought that Relena's care would be one of the few constants in his world of change and darkness. He had taken it for grantedÖ. But never again.

            Quatre took his hand and covered Dorothy. "Stop Dorothy. Heero understands this. We all do. It won't do any good if we stand here, blaming each other. When we get her back, we'll erase all her doubts about us."

            Dorothy sighed and nodded. "You're right" then looked back at Heero, "I didn't mean it. By the looks of I don't deserve Quatre, like Trowa doesn't deserve Catherine" Trowa raises an eyebrow while Catherine sees this and giggles, "and Wufei doesn't deserve Sally" "WHAT?!"

            "YOU don't deserve Sally. Do you want that in writing?! Oops, forgot you couldn't READ female writing!" "THIS IS INJUSTICE!" "YEAH IT ISÖ BUT YOU STARTED IT!" "I DID NO SUCH THIN--"

            Everyone sweatdropped. At such a critical situation, Wufei was still able to argue over justice. Heero frown.

            "What did you find, girls?" Milliardo called over the two voices. Sally shrugged. "The suit carrying Relena is heading southeast towards the sea. Probably for more cover seeing that there are a lot of cities around the south. We're (Sally and Catherine) supposing that the mobile suit has been picked up by a carrier of some sort and is probably being carried back to their base or something like that. We could save Relena any time, after we have some sort plan of action."

            "Then let's get at it" Trowa replied.



The End.....





HA! Did I trick you? Hehehee..... sorry people, but someone put me up to it and I *had* to take the dare. Well, here's the rest of the chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            The Shadow (or General Luke Marshall) licked his lips in anticipation. He was in a viewing room alone staring intently at the window in front of him. On the other side was a boy, about the age of 19 perhaps strapped to a table. He looked around scaredÖ. But refused to show it by biting his lips.

            The Shadow closed his eyes. He liked itÖ. He loved the look of fearÖ.. he could practically just fed himself on it. This young man would be special. He matched Relena by age, by blood type, by appearances. He would be the last test. He would the last "subject" to this type of testÖ. If he was success, so would Relena.

            His lizard-like eyes opened at the sound of a door, and followed the movement of Doctor O.

            Doctor saw the young man and winced. But he knew also that the Shadow was watching the procedure through on of these walls. Deciding not to betray his emotions, he took a needle from a tray and brought it to the boy.

            "Who? Who are you?" The lad asked in a whispered. He felt very vulnerable at the moment, he couldn't move and he wasn't wearing anything but some pants. The cold breath of the ventilator above him made him shiver. This was horribleÖ this wasn't right. If he only wasn't strapped to the tableÖ. Why was he here?Ö..

            "Relax, I'm not the enemy, see?" The doctor showed the boy his chains. The boy relaxed a bit. "What's going on? What are you going to do?"

            "What's your name boy?" Ignoring the question. "MarkÖ Mark Lev--" "Well then Mark, see this needle? I'm going to put you to sleep" "Why do you want me to sleep?"

            "I've been forced to do aÖ. Procedure to you. The only thing I can do for you is to put you to sleep" Mark's eyes filled with determination wanting to know the truth, "Am I going to die? Are you trying to kill-" "No" the doctor soothed as he took the needle and brought it close to Mark's arm.

            InterestingÖ.. Offer comfort to the enemy before coming in for the kill The Shadow thought.

            Mark felt the needle pierce through his skin and felt another strange sensation. Then it was gone. There was some rustling on the side where the man stood.

            "What's your name? Are you a prisoner too?" He demanded. The doctor sighed. "My name is Doctor O and yes. I am a prisoner. Just relax now, if you don't it's going to hurt more." "When will I see my friends who are also prisoners? When will I see you again?" Mark asked with a sleepy voice. Fight it his mind screamed to himÖ but he couldn'tÖ he justÖÖÖÖ..

            "Your friends, I don't know. As for me, you'll see me tomorrow." The doctor shook his headÖ. Mark probably didn't hear, he was fast asleep already.

            Sighing, the doctor pressed a button. The table with Mark's turned revealing that there was a hole in the table that showed Mark's entire back. (Remember Mark is strapped to the table.) The doctor began to fiddle around with a computer. A laser light from above lowered and shone a red light beam. It pointed to the upper part of the back, right in the center. Click, click, beep. The light beam slip into two light beams that went: one left, one right until they both hit the point right before the shoulder blade.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

            The Shadow smiled. Good job doctor

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Relena twitched a little as she was slowly began to awake. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.. Relena moaned as she tried to sit up. Where was she? She looked around the room. Wherever she was, the person had obviously knew how to treat a guest.

            A room of white walls and deep velvet red carpet. There was a mirror to her right beside a door. To her left was a bed and another door. This one was open showing a bathroom. What is this? I wake up to find myself in a hotel or a cruise? Relena tried to stand up and realizes that she had been asleep on the floor. On the floor? Why would I be sleeping on the floor?

            She tried to recall the events before thisÖ. She had been running through a forest when she reached a cliffÖ. And jumped. Relena winced at the thought, Am I dead? She pinched herself. OUCH! Definitely not dead

            So that meant that someone saved herÖ.. she wanted out thoughÖ. She didn't want to stay here alone. She wanted someone to explain what happened. She tried the door beside the window. Locked. What on earth Suddenly a light bulb went off in Relena's head.

Prisoner.



^A^ The end (of the chapter) AND I mean it this time. There you have it. Please do not flame... I know the battle scene was not very good, but describing fights are one of the hardest things to do. Yes there will be more 1R parts... but more closer to the end of the story... and we've barely got started. Shadow and true meaning of the title of this story haven't yet played a role in story yet. So wait around the next few chapters... and these chapters WON'T boring. (I hope). ^_^

Here are the names of the Obeterians, just in case you wanted to know. I came up with names from the top of my headÖ. if you want to use this Oberterian ideaÖ tell me first, k?

Night Wing - Hilde
Death Blade - Catherine
Frost Bite - Dorothy(I really like this Obeterian name.... It fits SO well)
Mediator - Sally

            I guess that's it for now..... Remember key words: Blackmail if no e-mail WITH a promise that IF you e-mail me, I will e-mail back to you as soon as possible. E-mail to: pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com OOOOOOOOOOOOO, XXXXXXXXXXX and Cookies and Cookies Pixie^A^