^A^ *Pants* I've shocked myself. I finished the 8th chapter early... *cheers* YEAH!!

            Two warnings today: 1 - I'm feeling song-less... can't find any good songs. Grrr... I'm still gonna keep searching. If you have a good knowledge with songs, e-mail me. I need the help. ^_^ 2 - This chapter is weird. Weird? Yes weird. I tried doing many things in this chapter with explains alot of the things before the actual story. I hope this answers some of the questions out there. ^A^

           

Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway. But this story does, does belong to me, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.



Notes
(           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*           * - means a subconsious level of thinking (more emotional)
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking (more logical)

Wings of a Dove


Chapter Eight: All Alone
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13




            Relena curled tighter into a tinier ball in the corner of the room on the bed. For the last hour, she had been yelling out for help and now her throat was sore. Soundproof wall She figured. What she would to for a glass of waterÖ.. in fact anything to drink.

            How did she get herself into this situation again?

            "And is it true? That the gundams are being rebuild right now as we speak? Without me knowing?! Was it all just a way to get me to cooperate? So that, by the time I would find out, it would be too late?" Silence. "TELL ME!" "Yes"

            Relena couldn't believe itÖ. Why? Why were did they have to rebuild those gundamsÖ TerroristsÖ just because of terrorist? It wasn't enoughÖ. There wasn't enough reason to fightÖ there was no reason big or important enough to fight. YetÖ. She felt bad. Gingerly she felt her right palmÖ it tingled.

            She swung her hand around Heero's face. His face flung to the right as an angry red welt slowly appeared on his cheek.

            Relena's eyes filled. "What else Heero? What else are you hiding from me? Is that all I am to you? Not even an ally, a human but a doll that can be mutilate to meet your needs?" How could she? To resort to physical actions? To slap himÖ to slap Heero?

            She turned away from him to looked at everyone, "You all lied to me! You told me you were here because of meÖ. Not because of some terrorist group. I still can't believe you lied to me, so you could use me. And what about your friendship. Is it a lie too? Is it all lies?!"

            LiesÖ. When would they ever think of her as Relena? Not Chibi-Relena, not Relena Dorlin or PeacecraftÖ. Just RelenaÖ. A girlÖ. A human beingÖ.. When?Ö.

            Suddenly a clicking sound at the door intrupped her thoughts. The first thing to pass Relena's mind was panicÖ she stood up on the bed, if someone was going to try something on her, she wasn't going to make it any easier for them.

            A woman came in, which shocked her. A nice old looking lady too. The lady brought in a few things like a broom, a duster, a bucket and what not. She put these things on the floor and closed the door behind herÖ not even noticing Relena. Suddenly she looked up to see Relena. "Ah, I see they finally caught their prize." Her voice was warm and kind-sounding, scratched up by time. The sound of a well-loved grandmother.

            Relena was still suspicious, "What do you mean 'prize'?" "I mean you. I've lived on this ship most of my life and no one has ever slept in this room except perhaps the general, but he hated this room. Too fancy for him,"

            "Who is this general? Is he my captor? Are you his slave?" The old lady's face dropped. With a small movement, the lady beckoned Relena closer. Relena drew close and was shocked. The old lady looked up with tears in her eyes.

            "Yes" the lady whispered, "I am a slave, see this black collar underneath this white shirt. If we disobey Shadow, all he has to do is press a button and the collar will electrocute you to death. It is the Shadow who is your captor"

            Relena eye's filled with pity, placing a hand on the lady's shoulder, she asked, "Then who is this general? Is the general and Shadow related or something?" "No, no. Let me explainÖ. You see I use to be his serving maid. General Luke Marshall's." Relena gasped, "He was a nice man, cold but nice. Then one day, he came back with fury in his eyes. He was mad. Very mad. I was on that flight with him when it crashed.

*Flashback*

            Liz, the serving maid, blinked her eyes openÖ What happened? Why was she on the floor, sprawled about? She pulled herself up by the nearby counter and duster herself off. Suddenly it came flooding backÖ The engineÖ something had been wrong with the engineÖ and they were fallingÖ *had* fallen. Crash.

            They had crashed, and she had survived somehow. "Hello? Anyone there?" she called outÖ MaybeÖ just maybe someone else had survived too. Suddenly a dark shadow loomed over her. "What?" she asked shakilyÖ "Shadow?" "YesÖ. ShadowÖ I like it." It answered. But Liz reconized the voiceÖ "General Luke?"

            "NoÖ ShadowÖ. I amÖ. No longer LukeÖ" It made it's way to herÖ limping slightly. "You're hurt!" "YesÖ come onÖ. We need to goÖ I'll need you to doÖ my cooking and cleaning.. I'm glad you made it throughÖ" Liz noddedÖ She didn't understand, but she was just a simple-plain working woman. Her family had been working under the Marshall's for the longest time. Serving was in her bloodÖ and she didn't know what else to doÖ andÖ. Not to mentionÖ.. she cared for him like a nephew.

            The Shadow limped passed her and walked to the cockpit. Liz, pulled her lips back in a tight lineÖ "I'll be there, sir"

*End of Flashback*

            "He and I survived" the old lady continued, "But there was something wrong with him ever since. I don't know where we landed, but I think something got into his system and nowÖ. he's not General Luke, but the Shadow."

            Relena was shaking. LukeÖ. Luke MarshallÖ. He was her captor. "But itÖ. Can't beÖ." The old lady looked up at the girl, "Are you not that lassie that the Shadow use to like? Princess Relena? You see I've forgottenÖ.. I've lost a lot of my memory after the crushÖ. But I've been regaining it. Well?"

            "Yes" Relena whispered hollowly. She couldn't believe itÖ. "It's me." The old lady shook her head, "I don't hear from Master Shadow any more, but from what I've heardÖ. He still loves you"

            "But why me?" Relena asked shakily. This couldn't be happeningÖÖ *Why not? The gundam pilots always survive the crazies situations and in some ways Luke is just like them* But he wasn't in others. The gundam pilots were always trying to defend themselves, those they cared for and their morals.

            Luke did none of these. He always was the one attacking another country, who knows what were his morals, and to those he cared aboutÖÖ He had cared about herÖ. She knew that. Everyone else practically hated himÖ. But he was sweet to her untilÖÖ

*Flashback*

            Relena stood on the balcony alone. She should be at the ball that her brother was holding in her honour. But she couldn't go back and play the perfect host anymore. She was too drained today. Relena sighed and looked up at the sky.

            She was doing this for Heero. All for him, so he wouldn't have to fight anymore. He had been through so much pain, that he didn't need the rest of his life to go through another battle. She didn't know where he was, so she couldn't thank him in words.

            So Relena would go the distance to do what's right for peace. Relena looked up at the sparkling sky full of stars. There was a shooting star. Made to make a wish She thought of wistfully. Well why not?

            Relena closed her eyes and wished for what her heart most desired. "HeeroÖÖ" "Who's that?" There was a deep baritone voice behind her that had a hint of emotion in it. Relena turned around to find Luke. "Oh hello Luke, what are you doing here?" "Your brother asked me to find you. Who's Heero?"

            Relena blushed. Caught. "Oh no one important" His green eyes flashed with annoyance. "Tell me" Now the typical girl would feel uncomfortable with such a man, but Relena had experience. (Think, think!) "I really don't want to" she repeated as she dropped her eyes to the floor. There was a sudden movement as Luke grabbed her wrist.

            "Luke? What are you doin-" "TELL ME" Relena whimpered slightly. The whimper seemed to have an enormous effect on him. Immediately he loosened up and began to examine her wrist. "I'm SO sorry. I just want to know. I want to get to know you better RelenaÖ. If that's going to happen, I *need* to know more about you."

            Relena nodded and looked up to his eyes. They almost reminded her of Heero's though they missed the clearness. Yet both shined with great intensity.

            "Heero was a gundam pilot. I remember the first time we met. He asked if I saw it, but I didn't understand. He wanted to know if I saw him and the suit together because if I did, he would have to kill me to protect his missionÖ. ButÖÖ." "But?' Luke prompted.

            Relena laughed a little, "He was a trained assassinated. The best, but he could never pull the trigger on me. He saved my life more times then I can count. There is something about him that I love. No not somethingÖ. It's everythingÖ.. butÖ." It just wasn't meant to be and I had to move on Relena wanted to finish.

            Luke cut her off, "Surely you can forget him" Relena turned to him "Of course not. I will never forget him" "He's a nothingÖ. He's not worth a second of your time." Relena eyes filled with tears. "No it's not true. He's worth more than my time. He's more than that! He's like any other human who has his own special story to tell. He'sÖ.."

            "A No One!" Relena slapped him in the face. Her face was red and puffy as her tears erupted over her face. "Don't ever say that again! Don't you dare! You don't even know him! You have no damn right to criticism him!"

            Luke turned red at this and grabbed her wrist tighter than before. "I know what's good for you Relena. I'm the one for you and no one's going to get in my way. And I'll prove it to you!" Relena was now very frightened. What was he going to do?

            With a quick twist he caught both wrist with one hand and with the other hand grabbed her back. Relena cried out for help, but was silenced when his lips descended on hers.

            Relena tried to push away. This wasn't right! No one had to right to kiss her without her consent! With tears running down her cheek, she fought him. Please, please, someone come and help me!

            Suddenly the grip on her wrist disappeared. Not that it made a difference, she was being squished into him that she still couldn't move. The disappeared hand came down and pinched her lips keeping them from moving so he could continue kissing them. Relena was sick to her stomach. Let go, let go! Her mind demanded as her esteem began to break at the thought of kissing a man like this.

            Somewhere, she knew that Luke was a lonely manÖ and could be kind. But thisÖ.. thisÖ..

            There was something trying to break through her lips. Relena gasped as his tongue found it's way in. Relena nearly choked on the sensation. This was wrongÖ.. gods please save me and I'll never leave a ball again.

            "LUKE MARSHALL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?!" a voice ran though the hallway. Luke let her go and turned. Relena gasped for more air and finally looked up. Noin and Milliardo. Thank goodness.

            "Relena? What happened to you?" Noin asked as their eyes met. Unlike Noin, Milliardo had a perfectly good idea what had happened. "Relena come here!" Before the words left his mouth, Relena ran into his arms crying.

            F*CK Luke thought. (I have nothing to do with LukeÖ. He's strange.)

            Milliardo stroked his little sister's hair and listened to her cries for a second. His face was gentle as he felt her tighten her grasp on him. But when he looked up back at Luke, his face was full of thunder. Gently he pried Relena arms off of him and gave her to Noin. All the time staring at Luke.

            "You dare touch my sister like thatÖ you dare treat her like that! You're worst then Heero" At this moment something passed over Luke's face. "You dare abuse her in my own house, let alone anywhere!"

            Luke opened his mouth but didn't get a chance to say a thing, "Luke Marshall, you are hereby stripped off everything you've ever owned including your title!" Noin gasped, "Milliardo, pleaseÖ."

            But there was no hope. Nothing could stop him. "Get out." Milliardo said with venom in his words. "Get out and never come back. If I find you anywhere near her again, I'll kill you! I swear! DO you get it! GUARDS!"

            4 guards appeared. "Lead General Marshall out of the house and off the property. Make sure he never comes back!" "SIR!" As Luke was carried away, he called back at Milliardo, "You'll regret this Milliardo Peacecraft. I'll make sure you'll pay and I'll have to sister too. I'll have everything you took from me, and everything you've ever owned. I promiseÖ.. I promiseÖÖ" His voice disappeared slowly.

*End of Flashback*

            Relena slowly reached for her neck. It was coldÖ. Her hand. "Are you alright miss?" the old lady asked with concern. "NoÖ. I mean yes, YES of course I am. Why are you here?" Relena tried to cover her anxiety. The old lady smiled sadly. "They ordered me to make clean the rooms, your's included, but it's in no mess. Can I get you anything? Some milk and cookies, before lights out?"

            "When do the lights go off?" Relena asked cursing herself for not wearing a watch. "In an hour. Well, I have to go now before someone checks one me. Goodbye dearieÖ. And Goodnight"

            The door clicked. A sure sign that the door was locked. Relena was froze. She couldn't believe it. Luke Marshall was aliveÖ.. and had kidnapped her. Relena choked on the words, "Goodnight? Goodnight?! HOW can YOU say GOODNIGHT?!" Tears ran down her face. She was scaredÖ.. she was dead scared. What would Luke do to her this time? Where wasÖ.. "HeeroÖ. Please comeÖ.. please help meÖ. Wherever you are" Relena whimpered out before she began to cry her heart out in fear. Could she still count on him to save her? After all that she did to him? YesÖ of course she couldÖ. She *was* his mission afterÖ alone, in the dark, and afraid she cried to herself until she had exhausted herself to sleep. All aloneÖ she was all alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Where the damn was she?! Heero thought as he stared out the window. He felt useless at the moment. Milliardo had refused to let him to do his own personal search. Needed everyone to stay together, was what he said. Heero drew a hand through his hair.

            It was trueÖ. Working together would be better, but he was the Perfect Soldier. He worked ALONE. Besides everyone else was working their butts off, he had no place in that. Silently he did a checklist to make sure everything was being doneÖ. That was possible.

            1. All possible history of this General Luke Marshall was being done by Catherine and Trowa.
2. The tracking device was being watched by Sally and Wufei.
3. Noin was keeping trusted Preventers informed and searching for any news of Relena.
4. Quatre and Dorothy were using their satellite to try to "eardrop" on any more information.
5. Duo and Hilde were getting the Obeterians a final check and after that calling Doctor J for more news on their gundams.

            Now who was he forgettingÖ. Ah yesÖ. Milliardo Peacecraft who had conveniently just entered the room.

            Heero watched through slit eyes, his previous enemy as he took the chair across from him. It was common to say that they only stood each other's presents because of one person that drew them together. For one person they would try to do anything for, to keep her safe. *But not happy*

            Heero forced down an annoying sigh. What do you mean by that? *Milliardo would do anything for Relena. He was trying to make for lost time, trying to make up for his mistakes. But past is past. Relena is not a little girl any more.* And why could *I* care about this? *ShhÖ let me continue. It's just the same with you. You don't treat her the way she is. To you she is a symbol. Not even human. That's why you can find peace knowing you can't destroy herÖ.. because symbols can't be destroyed.*

            HnÖ *That's why you failedÖ. You're trying to do too many things at once, Yuy. You're trying to protect herÖ. To make up for what you think you can't give. You protect herÖ. But you want distance, so that you can't be hurt.* I can't be hurt by her *You got me wrong. Not physically, but emotionally* I don't have emotions

            *Keep telling yourself that. Soon you'll find yourself at the end of the world because the whole thing has passed you byÖ. Without you knowing it. Yuy, you're still trying to protect her from you. You can't protect her from everything. You are not the enemy, but if you continue thisÖ. You will be treated like one.*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            The Doctor shook his head. The poor boy, Mark. The effects of the laser had taken effect, and now the boy was throwing himself at the door, crying out "Why! Why! Why!". Taking a deep breath, he entered the confided room given to Mark.

            "Hello Mark" Mark turned around with pained in his eyes. "YOU! You did this all to me!" Mark lunged at the Doctor. Doctor O let him force him onto the floor. The boy was hurting, he had to take it something other than the door.

            "Why, WHY, WHY! Why do this to me!" Indicating to those "things" from his back. The Doctor choked out his answer. "Because I was ordered too!" This stopped him.

            "Yes" he whispered. "I remembered. But why me. What I ever do to deserve this?" The Doctor looked around the roomÖ. "Nothing. You didn't deserve it. No one does. I'm sorry" Mark looked to the ground "It hurts so much. My back hurts so much"

            The Doctor nodded. "I'm here to help. Please let me." Mark nodded. Doctor O got to his feet and positioned himself behind Mark's back. They weren't ugly, but they weren't suppose to be there. He placed to cool hands on the boy's back and began rubbing.

            "You need to get use to it. You have no choice. Shadow has ordered it." "Shadow?" "Yes. He is the one who's ordering everyone, even me around" "Hm. I don't want to get use to it." Mark didn't know what else to say. "What's the point of this? To prove thatÖ.. you knowÖ. Exist? I know they doÖ. In my heart. God has proved to us that he does exist, and we have still not learned to trust Him. Now we have decided that we need to prove certain things to ourselves by our own handsÖ Why can't people understand that sometimes it's better *not* understand and knowing. You destroy life that wayÖ. why not just trust somethingÖ someoneÖ. Is it really that hard?"

            "I suggest excising them and your back. That will take away some pain." Doctor O deliberately ignored Mark's questionsÖ he never thought about it that wayÖ and didn't/couldn't answer "You need to learn quickly so you can teach Relena." Mark's head whipped around. "WHAT? You don't mean Relena Peacecraft do you?"

            The Doctor sighed. "Yes, I do. I've just gotten news. They have caught her." Mark choked "And they're going to force you to do the same to her as to me" The doctor nodded.

            "GodsÖ." Mark sniveled. "I know that I can't even begin to understand how you feel, but if you look at it from the bright sideÖ. You're an officialÖ." The Doctor brushed his worn down hands to those "things" on Mark's back. "Tomorrow, I'll find you a bigger room. I'll find a way."

            Doctor O got up trying to blink back his tears. This was wrongÖ this was so wrong. Why couldn't Shadow see the d*mn truth?

            He headed out the door. "Wait" Mark said. "Yes?" "Thank you" Doctor O turned around and stared at the boy with surprise. Mark wobbled but got up and smiled. As fake as it might be, it was a nice.. almost honest smile. "Thank you for your help. I know you're going out of your way to do this for me." The Doctor nodded and left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena woke up with a start. What on earth was that? She looked around and found the switch for the lamp in the darkness. Click. The room filled with comforting light. Now when did that lady say the lights would go on?

            CLICK. Suddenly her entire room was filled with lights. Blinded by the lights, Relena ducked for cover under her sheets. There was a chuckle, a kind one. The woman quietly entered the room and looked at the ball underneath the sheets.

            "Did the light scare you dearie?" "No, it's just so bright" "Hm. I suggest you get dressed, we're there." "What do you mean we're there?" "You'll see. Now come on and get dressed." "NO"

            The woman looked nervous. "Please? I don't want to get in troubleÖ" Relena's heart softened. For the woman, for *her* life. Relena treasured the last seconds of warmth from her bed and then rose up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            The Shadow licked his lips in anticipation. The cruiser was hereÖ.. here with Relena. It would be interesting, seeing her in flesh and blood after so many years. He had called the Doctor up earlier. The test had worked perfectly, so they could proceed to do the *beep* to her. (^_^)

            He looked at his handsÖ. He never knew whyÖ but he always felt like he was covered in bloodÖ sticky painful blood. When he was young, his mother would always wash him again and againÖ. SoÖ to cleanse him of this invisible deathly blood was to be cleaned by an angelÖ

            "Relena, my little angel, my little dove" he muttered, sickly underneath his breath. "SIR!"

            "What now?" "The soldiers are already here to greet you and give you a full report." "I'm coming."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "WHAT?!" the Shadow turned around and faced the single man who had survived the capture of Relena. "Yes Sir. I was attacked by the Obterians. I'm sure of it" "D*mn it" The Shadow turned around. Unlike his soldiers, he was no fool.

            The Obterians, he knew, were linked closely to the Gundams. Furthermore, they wouldn't let them keep RelenaÖ they wouldn't allow her to just disappear on them, so whyÖ. Something in his mind clicked. They had only the Caprias to followÖ.

            "Unit 385, I want you to go to Moscow. I want you to set up camp there, and don't return until further orders and take cruiser 5" "But ... why?" Shadow's face turned red with fury. "You DARE question me!" Out flashed a hand held a black controller. Beep. Suddenly the man froze... for a second in time and fell to the ground. There were murmurs of fright. "Second in Command!" "SIR!" "My order" "SIR! You heard that Master Shadow said... let's GO" The men returned to the cruiser 2 and took their suits and began transferring them to cruiser 5.

            The Shadow smirked. "Sir?" "What now?" "Minister Dorlian has been put into the meeting room on your request. She's ready for you when you are"

            The Shadow turned abruptly around and rubbed his hands together. *That* had been easyÖ. Just too easy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "Guys look" Sally pointed to the screen. Everyone crowded around. "It seemed like last night they were traveling south and had a stop some time early this morning. Now the suit is heading in a North East direction, and will be crossing the sea soon"

            "That's the perfect place to take back Relena and attack them. No one is around" Quatre nodded. "Then wait are we waiting for, let's go!" Duo said excitedly. "In what though? Our gundams haven't arrived yet." Wufei muttered.

            "Doctor J said that they wouldn't come until tomorrow." Hilde informed the group. "Besides, we need to come up with a plan" Catherine pointed out. "Plan, slamnÖ. Let's go" Duo cheered. "OUCH! HILDE!" "What?" Hilde raised her hands up innocently. Once he turned away, she grinned.

        Heero stayed silent, looking at the path that the mobile suit was making. Why stop? Why on earth stop?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena looked at herself. She felt naked. The old lady had provided her with a red lined with gold sports bra. Relena conclued that the lady was a little devil by, pretty much well, forcing her to wear the thing when she slapped the lady away and ended up submitting as old lady began to plead with tears. It stretched long her spine and when around her torso. Good thing the old lady had also provided her a sweater, it was freezing in this room.

            Then there was this weird dress thing. It was like 2 dresses made into one. A red mini skirt, under a long white dress that was open all the way up to her thigh baring out her long legs and a bit of the red shirt, all kept on with a gold belt that was too big and hung at an angle. Relena would swear that she had more goosebumps now then ever before.

            "You look lovely as ever Relena" Relena practically jumped from her seat. No, she would act calm. She was queen of the world, and she would act with all its grace. So what would she say. Suddenly Heero came to mind. Nothing. She would say nothing. She grinned slightly.

            "You look even lovelier with that grin" Relena dropped the grin and put on her mask for politicians. "I see you didn't take that as a compliment from me. Oh wellÖ. I must say you look stunning in red. Pity your brother never let you wear it." "What?" Relena choked.

            How did this man know? How did this man know her brother never let her wear red?

*Flashback*

            "ÖÖÖhe's not General Luke, but the Shadow."

*End of Flashback*

            "Shadow" she said with cold contempt. "Ah, so someone told you about me. I suppose you know my original name, princess?" "Luke MarshallÖ.." "Excellent, now I don't have to explain. Do you know why you're here?"

            "Because you want to know what's my favorite colour" The voice laughed. Relena frowned. He wasn't supposed to laugh. "Yes that too" The voice stepped into the light. Relena gasped. She couldn't believe it. It was him. The man she had once looked up to.

            That blond hair, those gray-green eyes. No not gray butÖ. A slight red? "Luke? What happened to you?"

            Another laughÖ. This time with saddest and pain. A cold laugh.

            "You don't know?Ö My plan crashed and I got toxicated. I changed for the better, but I never stopped loving you. And now that you know who I am and what I look like. I can't let you leave." Relena turned her head away. She didn't want to hear this.

            "I didn't now how to react at first, I didn't know what to do. Then I knew. I was the beginning of a new race. I would lead the NEW WORLD!"

            "You're crazy!" Relena shouted out. "Maybe. But I won't be crazy alone. You'll rule by my side" "Never"

            "Never eh? Never. We'll see. First we'll make everyone hate you because of what you are, and then you'll have no choice." Relena was scared and hated herself for it. What didÖ "What do you mean?"

            "Take, her. To the doctor. I want it done today!"

            "NoÖ stop. I'm not done with you!" Relena cried out as three guards took her out of the room. "Your opinion doesn't matter here, Relena baby. I'm done with you for now. That's all the counts"

            Relena kept kicking at the men. "Stop it. LUKE!!! THE GUNDAM AND OBETERIANS WILL STOP YOU!!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!"

            "Stop me? Stop me? I welcome their challenge. I'll capture them all. Give the obertian pilots to my men. I'll find people to beat the gundam pilots. I'll make them train my new men. I will kill your brother. I will defeat this Heero. I wait for their arrive. I want them to come!"

            "NEVER! You'll never defeat Heero!" her voice fadedÖ.. the Shadow grinned. He added one little thing that no one would hear, "And Luke is deadÖ."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena looked around the room. Where was she? Suddenly it came flooding back. She was captured by the thought to be dead Luke Marshall or the Shadow master now. Strange how they treated her though. She was still in that sports bra and dress and she was in a really big room on a big soft bed.

            Relena rose to a sitting position on her bed and yelped in pain. Her back hurt so much! Quickly she touched her back trying to feel for anything, cuts, bruises or just pains. When she found the pains, she couldn't explain why. There were to diagonal strips of pain. One on each should blade, going from the top of her shoulder down closer to her spine. Now where did that come from?

            Relena thought about last night. They had drugged her, that was for sure. She remembered a needle and thenÖ. Nothing. Obviously they had done something to her, but what?

            "What did Luke say again?" she asked out loud. "FirstÖ first we'll make everyone hate you, becauseÖ becauseÖÖ because of what?

            "Because of what you are or what you will become" a nice voice came in, as the door opened to her room. Immediately, Relena jumped off the bed, now who was this? Could she trick this man into getting her out?

            Suddenly the white coat came into view and chains. No she should couldn't. She couldn't get another prisoner in trouble because of her. Why couldn't they send some guards that were stupid?!

            "Who are you?!" she called out, placing as much space between her and him.

            "My name is Doctor O. I'm just checking on you" "Why?" The doctor sighed "Because I have to, and because I wanted to make sure you're ok"

            "Why wouldn't I be?" "You don't rememberÖ." "Remember what?" "Do you remember the needle?" "Yes"

            "Afterwards, you fell asleep and IÖ. Well you'll see. I just want to say that I'm sorry. It wasn't suppose to be this way. I wanted to help peopleÖ. I never thought I would be chained" paused to lift up and show Relena his chained hands "to do Shadow's dirty work"

            "What do you mean?" The man turned and opened the door. Relena hopped to her feet but was too lateÖ he had left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Heero looked up. There it was. Wing Zero, along with the rest of the gundams: Deathscythe, Heavyarms, Sandrock, and Shenlong (Altron). They were all here and ready to be used. They had what they needed, except he didn't approve.

            But he hadn't said anything yet. None of them had asked and that's their fault. Heero gave a quarter of a smile as the Gundams were put on to the same carrier as the Obterians. The plan was set, and actions were being taken. The players were all present except Mr. Hot Shot. The rules were laid out, the pieces were ready.

            Let the fireworks begin, and may the "Perfect Solder" win. (I love that. Instead of Best Man, Perfect Solder. Do you get it? Think about it and you'll laugh. I'm sure, I hope)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" Relena let out a piercing scream as something began to tear through her skin on her back. The painÖ. The pain. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed again, trying to grab at anything and throw it.

            WHAT WAS GOING ON? WHY DID SHE HURT SO MUCH?! Suddenly there was a bursting sound and the pain was gone. Relena flopped down on her bed exguasted and fell to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena opened her eyes. She was on her bed, in her prison room, except for one difference. She was covered and surround by white little things. Feathers? She wondered as she plucked on up. Relena tried to sit up to see what had happened, but when she tried she found that she couldn't. She was just too heavy.

            (Now didn't that sound dump?) It was like there was two bricks on her back. Her backÖ.. her mind flashed back to the pain that had shot through her before. Gingerly she felt her back and felt something wet slide down her back. Blood?

            Blood wouldn't have caused that much pain. Blood wouldn't just tear through her skin. She tried to feel her back again using both hands this time. She went over the smooth skin when she stopped.

            It was soft. And fluffy. And huge. Something was stuck on her back. As best as she could she felt and looked at herself, trying to find tiesÖ trying to find anything that heldÖ. Whatever they were to her back.

            But couldn't find anything. Relena turned her head back and gasped. White. A white so pure that it should have been seen only by the angelsÖ. Angels. It had finally sank in.

            She knew what they did to her, but couldn't believe it. When they had dragged her in, she had thought she thought that she saw a prisoner that was a tiger-man. Now she was sure she did see that.

            Relena tried covering her mouth but didn't have enough time. She gagged over the side of the bed. This was sick. This must be some sick joke.

            Someone had taken her Relena, Dove of Peace, Angel of the World, and made her into some sicko experience. She had wings. She had f*cking wings. Some might have thought they were beautifulÖ. But they weren't human. They weren't suppose to be there.

            She was a guinea pig, a test rat. What had they done to her?



            ^A^ Well there you have it. The finished polished chapter 8. I hope you enjoyed it. Like I said in chapter 7... there you have Shadow playing his part now... he took a big part of this chapter... didn't he? *frowns slightly* AND now you know why the title is called Wings of a Dove. ^_~ I know some of you were guessing what would happen... did you guess right?

            Please do not flame. I bruise too easily. But I would love to hear from you... and I will e-mail you back as soon as possibe. Promise. E-mail to pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com Talk to you soon. This is pixie signing off. Many OOOOOOOOOO, XXXXXXXXXXXx and Cookies Pixie^A^