^A^ Ok.... I've got alot to say this time so bear with me... ^_^ First I want to say thank you to everyone who understood and offered support when my computer crashed from a virus sent to me on X-mas day. Your comments, e-mails, etc helped me get back on my feet and writing again. This chapter is dedicated to you in thanks....

            Did you know I honesty did not know that Doctor O was also Wufei's teacher? I didn't!!! Well in case some ever thought so.... it's not him... this is a different Doctor O.

            I've gotten an e-mail about my profanity, but also saying it made the story more "harsher". That is why I rated this as PG-13.... You probably won't believe me, but I do not swear.... Honest! Cross my heart. It just makes the story sharper... trust me... I tried using other "nicer" words and they don't seem to have the cutting edge.

            I know I have more to say.... but at the moment I forgot. NOTE: The song I used (though it's in the disclaimer) does NOT belong to me. Thanks! Now please read and enjoy! Don't forget to write back after reading.^A^

Standard Disclaimers apply: All the characters in this story belongs to Sun Rise and company. I do not own Gundam Wing in anyway. The song, The Reason, is not owned by me but by Celine Dion. I have changed it because this one phase really bother me.... but it still doesn't belong to me. But this story does, does belong to me, SO don't copy. That's plagiarism and illegal. This story is plainly for the reader's enjoyment.

Notes
(           ) - means my thoughts or comments
*          * - means a subconsious level of thinking (more emotional)
words in italics - mean a conscious level of thinking (more logical)


Wings of a Dove

Chapter Nine: Turning Point
By Pixie^A^
Rated: PG-13


            Relena gasped as she reached the bed. Tiredly she threw herself down on the bed, breathing heavily. In... out... in.... out....These "things" as she refused to acknowledge them as wings, were very heavy.

            Yet at least now she could sit down and stand up straight, but as for walkingÖ. She felt younger and more foolish then a two-year-old. Relena sighed and looked around the room. The entire floor was covered with white little feathers, showing sights of a struggle. A surprising gleam caught her eyeÖ a mirror!

            Wearily she got up and hobbled to the mirror, going from object to object for support. Finally she placed herself straight in front of it, losing balance for a second.

            The "things" hung loosely at her back, running to the floor and pooling the ground with feathers as she dragged them along. Strange Relena thoughtÖ

            Thankfully she remembered and mentally thanked her biology teacher as she tried folding her "things" against her. She did so awkwardly but smiled. The wings now didn't touch the floor and suddenly felt much lighter, as if someone had lifted a portion of the burden on her back. How smart! Now she could probably walk without support!

            Relena turned back to the mirror, staring at herself deeply. IF she hadn't known any better, she would have thought that she was an angel tooÖ. They were really beautifulÖ Perfectly white, smooth, clean. If only if they were on the right creatureÖ. A doveÖ

            She hung her head as reality hit her again. DoveÖ. She had the wings of a dove. SheÖ..

            Relena angrily turned away from the mirror. Who could do this to her? She knew that it had something to do with animal splicingÖ. She had heard about the subject a long time ago in one of her meetings. It was costly and wrongÖ so she had dismissed it.

            "Luke Marshall" she said with contempt. He had done it to herÖ. He had a series of records of doing thatÖ. Clenching fist tightened as she recalled how he always called her, "My Dove"/"My Angel". What a monsterÖ. under all that politness and honour.

            But did she have the right to say that any more? Just look at her. How would she ever show her face to the public again?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Heero looked up at the Gundams that had just arrived at the port of Great LakeÖ the men were currently transferring the suits from the spacecraft to the carrier in which the Obterians were also being held in. He felt a chill entered his body as the wind continued to rise.

I figured it out
I was high and low and everything
in between
I was wicked and wild, baby, you
known what I mean
Till there was you, yeah, you

            Foolish of himÖ. He hadn't even thought of getting a coatÖ. Hadn't thought of changing clothes since they had lost her. Heero had forgotten it allÖ only one thing left his mind. Blinding him from all other things.

Something went wrong
I made a deal with the devil for a
Souless I.O.U.
Been to hell and back, but an angel
Walk looking though
It was you, yeah, you
It's all because of you

            Wasn't it just all a curse? He had lost his humanity for his inhuman strengthÖ. Making him the Perfect Soldier? And nowÖ. It didn't seem to matter as much as before The Perfect Soldier could do any jobÖ.. but this one. Few years back, he wouldn't have caredÖ. NowÖ. It seemed that he had nothingÖ. He was just a gap, a void and nothing could fill itÖ. UnlessÖ.

You are the reason
You are the reason I walk up every day
And sleep through the night
You are the reason, the reason

In the middle of the night
I'm going down 'cause I adore you
I want to hold you

You are the reason
You are the reason I wake up
Every day
And sleep through the night
You are the reason, the reason

            Heero shook his head in disbeliefÖ. The Perfect Soldier had fallenÖ for a girlÖ. Who would have thoughtÖ the key to the soldier was a girlÖ. Just like how the tin soldier fell for ballerinaÖ and she loved him back regardless of his missing leg.

In the middle of the night
I'm going down 'cause I want you
I want to touch you
I want to hold you
You are the reason, baby

You are the reason
You are the reason I wake up
Every day
And sleep through the night
You are the reason, the reason....

            The sound of sliding doors startled everyone in the room as he entered. With a cool, even collective voice, he said in famous monotone voice, "The Gundams have arrived and are being put with the Obterians."

            Noin nodded and turned back her attention to the computer screen in front of her. Heero frownedÖ. What was everyone staring at the screen? "What is going on?"

            Duo waved him over. "See this?" Pointing his finger to the screen, arousing a few complains from Wufei. "This is the path that the Capria took last night. It seemed that it was in a carrier, by the speed that was going at. See here? At around 5:34AM this morning there was a stopÖ It is probably that the carrier had to refill up it's gas and now the carrier is heading Northeast to Europe."

            "Hn"

            "So we're changing our plan just a bit, planning to attack the carrier and rescue Relena, when it reaches the ocean where no one will see and also where no one can get hurt" "Hn"

            "You're ok with it?" "Is it a mission?" Everyone started at each other before looking back at Heero. Noin shook her headÖ "You know it's not"

            "HnÖ. Well it doesn't really matter to me, as long as we get her back" Everyone breathedÖ. Quatre broke the ice, "Well guys let's go see our Gundams."

            Heero stepped away, allowing everyone to filed out of the room with a look that would make them think that he would take up the rear. Finally when everyone was gone, he turned back to the computer. It was trueÖ. he didn't know this manÖ. Luke or Shadow or whatever he wished to call himself, but what the carrier was doing didn't make sense.

            Heero brushed his hand through his hairÖ.

**Flashback**

            PeachtownÖ. Power plantÖ. DiversionÖ

**End of Flashback**

            Heero looked at the map. Diversion, diversion, diversion His mind chanted softly as he looked over the map. He roughly stuck out his finger tracing the red line. Down, down, down, stop. StopÖÖ Heero looked at the continued pathÖ. Diversion.

            He smiledÖ got it. He looked at where his finger stood. I'm comingÖ

You are the reason, the reason

            For the first time.... that voice was quiet, his heart peaceful and he knew that for the first time, he was doing the right thing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Relena sat alone in the dark room, when she heard a sound from the door, creaking open. Immediately she stood on the bed and got ready in case it was Luke. It wasn't.

            A little man in a white coat, reminding her a lot of Doctor J came inÖ. as he walked he made a sound like clinking metals. Suddenly she knew whyÖ. ChainsÖ he had chains on his hands and feet. Poor manÖ. They must be heavy She relaxed a bitÖ "Who are you?!"

            The man looked up at her and looked away. "SoÖ you sprouted your wings." "What?! You expected that?Ö."

            "YesÖ. I was the one who did this to youÖ. physicallyÖ. I'm sorry. I had no choice." Relena sighedÖ. how could she be anger at this manÖ He was just like Doctor J and the others whom made Aries and Mercury for the enemy because he had no choice.

            "IÖ. It'sÖ. okÖ" Relena said trying to comfort the man without lying. "I'm here to helpÖ as much as I can. I understand what you're going through"

            Relena felt her defense rise as she lashed out. "How can you?! How can you say that?! You won't have wings!! You could you possibly understand what I'm going through?!!!"

            The man looked down.. "You're rightÖ. I don't. ButÖ. Seeing what I have done to so many people, seeing their pain, the guilty spreadsÖ. It's like blood... that won't wash away.... Sometimes I can't sleep. I wonder how God will forgive meÖ" Relena instantly felt guilty.

            She shouldn't have said that. Her pain was her own as his pain was his own. You can't measure it. She got down from the bed. Relena couldn't imagine the guilty this man must be carryingÖ

            "I'm sorryÖ. Please, please forgive me. I didn't mean it like that. I was just angry and confused--" The man put up his hands.

            "It's ok. You need release some of that pain. I think I know someone who knows exactly how you feelÖ would you like to meet this person?" Relena frownedÖ. It could be a trickÖ. But did she really think that? Relena nodded. "I'll come."

            The Doctor nodded and headed to the door followed closely by Relena. Relena crashed into him when he suddenly stopped at the door.

            "I'm sorryÖ. But I have toÖ." He held out a handcuff of gold. Relena shook her head, "It's okÖ. I'm not surprised that he doesn't trust youÖ"

            "YesÖ. He doesn't trust any of his soldiers either" "What?" The Doctor pulled at his shirt's collar, underneath was a black collar about an inch high and went around his neck.

            "What's th-?" "It's a Black CollarÖ. It's a controlling collar created by Shadow. If you disobey him, he will electrocute you with the Collar. The soldier is electrocuted to death, receiving burns and the shock is so bad that is not uncommon for the veins to pop. It also serves as a warning for other soldiers. But it's not only for soldiers but for anyone who works for himÖ."

            Relena's eyes grew round with terror. "That's horrible!" "YesÖ hands?" Relena let Doctor O cuff her hands together and grabbing the chain before opening the door. Adding to the subject of distrust, two soldiers waited on them on either side of the door.

            Each had a Black Collar, she confirmed. They quickly fell into step behind them, as the Doctor lead the way.

            Relena tried keep in count where they were going: left, left, right, left, right, rightÖ Eventually she gave upÖ. Relena sighed. This place was dark... too dark, too quiet. Like death.... She trembled slightly. The Doctor finally stopped at a single door.

            "I'll take it from here." The soldiers nodded and took place on either side of the door. Relena tilted her head to the side, slightly confused. Huh? Doctor O pulled out a card from his white coat pocket, and slide it through a slot.

            Beep! The light beside the slot turned from Red to Green and the door opened. Dim hallway lights illuminated yet another hallway.

            Relena sighed as she followed the Doctor through the door. Beep! The hallway seemed so much darker without the light from the other side of the door.

            "What this hallway for?" Relena asked, before noticing something strange about the walls of this hallways. They were clearÖ like glass. She crept to the one side. YesÖ it was glass. She cupped her face, trying to see what was on the other side when suddenly a flash came down to her vision. Relena screamed, falling back.

            This seemed to frighten the Doctor as well, as he beeped something and light showered the other two sides. Relena gasped. No wayÖ..

            The other side of the glass were two humansÖ. Or where they cats? Fact was that they were both. They were really quite beautiful creaturesÖ. They stood up straight like humans, but they had large ears, a tail, stripped fur and sharp teeth and claws. (Think of Merle from Escaflowne)

            "What theÖ.." Relena started, starting at the two female cats in shock. The doctor coughed.

            "They are other tests that the Shadow told me to conductÖ. He plans to use them as soldiers. Think about itÖ soldiers with inhuman abilities and strengthsÖ.." Relena shuttered at the thought. "Tests first come hereÖ. To get use to their abilities and after that training. I believe that this is the only this Shadow has sympathy for the subjectsÖ as you can see these are extravagant cellsÖ. Each replicating something from natureÖ like a rainforest or parts of a mountain."

            "oh" came a soft reply. "Relena?"

            A soft hallow reply answered himÖ "ShhhÖ.. can you hear them? They're talking to meÖ.." Doctor O's widened and his jaw dropped. "Really?"

            Relena got up with a few troubles (wings) and she walked like she was in a trance to the glass. A hand made it's way up her side and pressed itself firmly against the window. Doctor O's eyes widen more as the one of the cats also raised a hand and pressed it against the glassÖ.. right on top of Relena's.

            "What are you hearing?" Again the sound of the hypnotized voice answeredÖ. "They're saying helloÖ. And thatÖ.. we all await death to end this painÖ. And no matter what happensÖÖ they'll be my friendsÖ.. just because"

            "AmazingÖ you just have proved an amazing concept. You seeÖ.. scientist have proved the saying *Nature is blood, tooth and claw* meaning it's beauty is only a way to hide the fact that it's actually really cruelÖ. Of course there has been other theoriesÖ.. From what you said, it provesÖ. (pause) My memory must be failing meÖ I have forgottenÖ But I have tested it. I have placed a bleeding dying mouse-boy with a cat-girlÖ the Tooth Law says that the cat will kill the mouseÖ. Not matter what. Also to mention the fact that it's all in the human nature to destroy the weak. Not at allÖ. They became quick friendsÖ the cat-girl held the mouse-boyÖ Of course they didn't say that.. It's strangeÖ. They lose their speech after a 25% DNA increase from the splicing, so they can't explain it to meÖ. But they still understand usÖ." (Remember he IS a scientist)

            Relena nodded and slowly pulled her hand away from the glassÖ. The two cats smiled and leaped to a branch and disappeared. "Where were we going again?" "Yes of course"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            "Heero! Stop!! What are you doing?!!!" Duo yelled at the pilot who was fiddling around with the computer in front of Wing Zero.

            "I'm leaving" "WHAT?!!!" Duo gasped, taken back. Heero smirked to himself and walked to the cord, pulled it twice and felt himself being lifted the ground.

            "Were are you going?!! We're going to attack in around an hour! Don't you want to save Relena?" Duo frownedÖ he wasn't sure if Heero ignored him or didn't hear, as the stubborn soldier closed the hatch of his Gundam.

            "Two words, Duo. Turn Diversion." The eyes of Zero flashed green as it started up and stood.

            "WHAT?!!! Heero?!!! STOP!! I don't know what you're talking aboutÖ. Explain!! Oh come on man, don't do this to me!" Duo looked side to side and ran over to a railing and locked his arms around it.

            The hatch of the ship opened allowing a vacuum-like atmosphere breathing inÖ. sucking everything out. Duo hugged the bar tightly as his feet began to lift off the ground, feeling the icy whipping air grab him and pull.

            From the corner of his eye, he saw Zero leap out of the carrier, transform into a plane and blast off. "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*tÖ.." Duo repeated as he slowly felt himself loosing grip. Suddenly, his fingers gave way and Duo was flyingÖ..

            BANG! He felt his head hit the hard metal of the hatchÖ. It had closed. Thank the God. Suddenly a sharp pain flash through his head as his eyes began to fizzle out on him. "ManÖ. Why meÖ.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Again Relena lost sense of direction from the lefts and rights by following the Doctor. The only thing she noticed was the doorsÖ. Wood, wood, wood, wood, metal, wood, woodÖ. Wait. She retraced her steps and found herself in front a pair French-door styled doors made of metal with a scratched up surface.

            "Doctor O? What's in this room?" Doctor O stopped and looked at the doorÖ out of all roomsÖ Why this one?

            Doctor O took a deep breath and started, "When Shadow kidnapped me about 2 years ago, he gave me this project with no background information of past studies. He also refused to allow me to do some research first. That let me with only one choiceÖ to test my theorem, I would have to test on humans. I didn't get it right the first timesÖ.. at the cost of others" His head dropped.

            "They turned out to be gruesomeÖ. Beasts, monstersÖ. You couldn't say that they were animals nor humans. They were out of control and Shadow decided to just place them hereÖ. And will release them on cities that are too powerful to just be brought down by his soldiers. To increase their fierceness, he starves them, keep them in complete darkness and sometimesÖ where they are keptÖ he plays the sound of people screaming."

            Relena faced whitenedÖ "This is Luke?" "Luke?" Relena turned her face away from the doctorÖ away from the door. "NoÖ. nothing." She felt a shiver.

            "If we ever get out of this placeÖ. I promise I'll try to make up my mistakes" Relena turned to the doctorÖ there was a plead in his voice and eyes. "I willÖ.. I don't know how I can ever make up for their pain but I'll find a way"

            Relena felt a tugging that told her that he needed comfort. She placed a soft hand on his shoulder. "It's okÖ the Gods will forgive you." Still his shoulders dropped and he nodded. Doctor O turned abruptly and walked away quicklyÖ. Like he was trying to run away. Relena sighed and threw another last glance at the door before dashing after the Doctor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            Mark sat alone on a rock, fooling around with a few pebbles. When did life become so complicated? Weren't humans just another type of animal?

            Even scientists admit it, though each creature seemed so simpleÖ living a simple life, they were complex. They were all complexÖ. ConfusingÖ. Yet why didn't animals have stress then? Why did we humans have to bring on this endless pain upon ourselves?

            Mark shook his headÖ One little word, four letters, and it represented everything in the entire universe. Whoever created this word had little sense. The word shouldn't have even be invented. How could you categorize all the experiences of every plant, animal, human, all those emotions, everything in one unchanging word.

            Mark sighedÖ and tested the word on his tongue. "Life" he whispered slowly. It left a tingling unfinished feelingÖ and of courseÖ. Followed closely to life was deathÖ.

            Why did he always think like this? No one ever understoodÖ. So what was the point? He stood up and decided to take a little stroll. Now he could walk and move without feeling the extra weight of those wings. He grimaced at the thought of those wings.

            The stupid thingsÖ. They were just for show. He couldn't flyÖ.. logic and the doctor clearly stated that though the bones of the wings were hallow like any bird, the rest of him wasn't. The wings weren't strong enough to carry all this weight. So what were they for?

            To represent a symbolÖ. An angel. Some people would have loved to become the image of an angelÖ. But this wasn't right. You shouldn't try to pretend to be something you're not. BesidesÖ. Angels were suppose to be perfectÖ. And life wasn't even close to it. Nothing was perfectÖ and that was the beauty of life.

            Lost in his thoughts, he didn't hear the sound of the door opening. "Mark?"

            He knew that voice. Casually, Mark turned and waved. "Hey Doctor." Of course is just so happened that the door was in the shadows so he couldn't see him.

            "HelloÖ. MarkÖ. I want you told help someone, if that's ok." Mark shruggedÖ. As if he actually had the choice under all that politeness. "SureÖ." Footsteps and then a click. The Doctor had left.

            Mark sighedÖ surely he didn't have to deal with a shy person right now? How could he help someone when he didn't really get himself? Besides he really didn't have the patience right nowÖ. how could he possibly help anyone in his condition? Mark tiled his head to the side staring at the shadows. "WellÖ how about coming into the light" he grinned, "Can't help you if I can't see youÖ. unless the problem is invisibility and I really will have to wonder why the Doctor gave you to meÖ.. for help"

            Relena gaspedÖ. He was like herÖ. Mark. She couldn't believe it. Not only did he have wings, but he looked like herÖ. He had blue eyes, and brownish-blond hairÖ Was he a clone? A male clone? Or what?

            She heard a coughÖ "UmÖ hello? You person there?" Relena shyly stepped into the light. He had a nice sounding voiceÖ. WarmÖ. And had a funny Scottish accent. (I luv people with accents! ^_^)

            "Relena Peacecraft? It *is* you." Mark was shocked. Then he was shocked againÖ "You have wingsÖ. Like me" The silent girl noddedÖ.. Suddenly something bubbled in Mark's chestÖ and he soon found himself laughingÖ

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "Repeat that soldier!" the Shadow barked at the shaking man. "WellÖ. SirÖ. You seeÖ" The Shadow tapped his foot impatientlyÖ

            "There has been some disturbance on the first line of defenseÖ. WeÖ. WeÖ. Think it's a Gundam" The Shadow frownedÖ. "WHAT?!" How? How did they see through the diversion so quickly?

            They couldn't be coming nowÖ.. it was too early and they weren't ready. They had only 10 super soldiers (half animals)Ö. And with the success tests they would have about 50Ö. But they needed more timeÖ "F*ck"

            What would he doÖ.. "SoldierÖ. Tell the Cruiser 5 to return back hereÖ we'll need their help. Next, alert both lines 2 and 3Ö. Have the soldiers ready with the Caprias. Take all the super soldiers and put them all in cell 34098. I want the monsters in cell 34 with a path ready for the FP."

            "UmÖ. Sir? Could you say that again?" The Shadow turned purple with rageÖ. He whipped out the black controller and before the man could screamÖ he hit the floorÖ dead. The Shadow through a look to a nearby soldierÖ "You heard all my orders?"

            A quick nod. "GoodÖ make sure they're ALL carried outÖ and make sure the soldiers follow all my orders or else they will serve the same fate as this" kick "thing". The soldier gulped. The deceased colleague had eyes that were red, veined, popped eyes that were wide openÖ. His veins around his neck had popped and were bleeding on to the floor making a puddleÖ. The black collar had broke and was now throwing sparksÖ

            "Yes SIR!" and the man dashed off.

            And it was time to see his Angel then and get her ready. There were two choices to every questionÖ and he knew the answer when it came to Relena. Either she was hisÖ or dead. He knew also another question's answers. He would rather die than surrender.

            He knew where he stoodÖ. No more actingÖ. He would stand by his beliefsÖ whether they were right or wrong.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            "What are you laughing at?" Relena asked slightly annoyed, but also laughing. His laugh was contagious.

            "I never thought the Foreign Minister would be so shyÖ You seemed to be 10 feet tall on tv tooÖ. (pause) OhÖ. Sorry about thatÖ hope I didn't hurt your feelings."

            "NoÖ. Are you some clone? You look so much like me" Mark stopped his laughter. And tilted his head again, looking Relena over.

            "We DO look a lot alikeÖ. But noÖ. Name's Mark. So let me guessÖ.. you're feeling uncomfortable with those wings" Relena looked at her feet.. and nodded. Mark sighed and put a hand to his headÖ. What was the world coming toÖ.. Clones was just another word in the dictionaryÖ Wings were a common thingÖÖ

            "Does anyone know you're here? I mean outsideÖ." Relena shruggedÖ "I honesty don't knowÖ."

            "This is so wrongÖ." Relena looked at Mark with surprised. "What?"

            Mark crossed his arms and tilted his head. "You know whatÖ. You are a lot different from the person I see on TVÖ. You seem so unreal on tvÖ." Mark smiled. "Finally a good thing out of all thisÖ. I got to find out the Queen of the World was just another normal girl."

            Relena raised an eyebrowÖ. "Is that a good or bad thing?" "Don't knowÖ. What do you think?" Relena coughed, indignite but joking. Mark seemed really niceÖ. MaybeÖ. This wasn't all in vain like he saidÖ. Maybe she could finally find a true friend.

            "UmÖ. You're suppose to help me with my wingsÖ right?" Mark noddedÖ he had forgotten about that part. "WellÖ let's get exercising"

            "Exercising?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            "WHAT?!!!" everyone shouted. Duo covered his earsÖ "SHh!! ManÖ my ears are still ringing!!"

            "Say it again!" Milliardo demanded. Duo raised his eyes to MilliardoÖ. "Huh? Did you say something?"

            "SayÖ.. itÖ.. againÖ. Maxwell!" Wufei fumed. "Oh thatÖ. Heero left in Wing Zero."

            "Doesn't he cared about Relena?!" Dorothy asked. Milliardo pounded his first into the desk. "The second I find him, he's going to get--"

            "Hush" Noin ordered Milliardo and turned to the still dazed Duo. "Knowing HeeroÖ he left for a good reasonÖ did he say anything when he left?"

            Duo held his head up with one headÖ half-checking to make sure it was still there. "MmmÖ well you seeÖ. I had just went to the bathroom, passing the Suit RoomÖ.. I saw himÖ Told him to stop. He said something likeÖ. 'Two WordsÖ. TurnÖÖ' Sh*t."

            Hilde fell off her chair. "Heero said 'Two words, turn sh*t'?"

            "No no no no!!! He said turn somethingÖ. I just forgotÖ. IÖ.. can't remember!" Duo scrunched up his face trying to recall what Heero said.

            "GODS!" Wufei hit the wall making a nice perfect hole in the wall. "Out of all people, Stupid *American* Maxwell had to see Heero offÖ. Even an onna would have been better!!!" Everyone turned to WufeiÖÖ

            "WHAT?!! Why is everyone looking at me?!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Somewhere, a lone warrior foughtÖ. Destroying everything that attacked himÖ. It was a sad sightÖ. To find one man try to fight the world aloneÖ. But this time there was hope.

            Because his heart was in the right placeÖ. "I'm comingÖ. Wait for meÖ."




            ^A^ Ta da! *poof* Chapter 9 is done.... ^_^ Did you like it? Yeah I know... that was a bit dry but that's why I added humour... Did it work? **crosses fingers**

            Ah!! I remember what 2 things I wanted to say.... Mark. Why do I like him? Well... he's alot like me in some ways... I think of really dumb things that seem to have no relevance. Now you have to listen to my dumb conversations. Muhahahah!!! In any case, I hope you like him... because then you HAVE to like me. JK!!!

            My poems! Thanks to those who reviewed.... who original came from this story. I know that we're all here for GW fics rather than my pathetic poetry... **RUN!!** Thanks ALOT! : P : P : P

            Well that's all folks! Please send me an e-mail at pixie_angel_girl@hotmail.com Thanks for making me feel so important ready. OOOOOOOo, XXXXXxx and Cookies Pixie^A^