Still not mine...still not mine...still not mine...still not mine...

Always Together

 

This is the sequel for her tears. Relena decides that she is not going to let Heero go on this dangerous mission alone...

 

 

Heres the part you love the most...I don't own em

Always together.

 

 

The cool breeze brushed against Relena as she watched the spark fly higher and higher.

"I can't let him go all by himself...what's life without Heero..."

Inside the Peacecraft mansion

Hilde huddled closer to Duo. "Duo, I need you to promise me that what ever you do please don't leave me." Duo crushed Hilde's slim figure closer,

"Hilde, babe are you alright, your silvering...are you cold?"

"No Duo...I'm not cold, I'm just scared, scared that you might leave me someday. Relena is the strongest friend I know, she survived through the bad times with her father dying, and now look at her...if you left I don't think I would survive..." Hilde's voice was drowned by tears that kept flooding out of her eyes.

"Hilde...it's okay...she'll be alright... Relena is stronger than you think,"

"Thank you Duo...I think I'll be alright now, it is cold out there... I'll make her a pot of tea."

Hilde said as she ran to the kitchen.

"Relena is strong... this won't bring her down...I hope..." Duo thought as he walked outside to see if Relena was all right.

"jou'san...are you alright.." Duo whispered as he gave Relena a big hug.

"Duo thank you I'm fine... really I am..."

"Is there anything I could do for you? "

"Actually, there is something you could do for me Duo...you don't have to if you don't want to..."

"princess, I'll do anything and everything you want me to do"

"Good...that's what I've been dying to hear..."

***************************

"Princess, are you sure we are doing the right thing "

"Heero is going to kill us if he finds out.."Hilde piped in

"I'll cause more trouble if Heero is in danger so come on..."

The white spacecraft holding Duo, Relena and Hilde speed towards the colonies.

***************************

"Lady Une... I need back up troops...the rebels are going to attack the Earth so I need to stop them before they get any closer." Heero's voice beamed through the transmitter.

Lady Une sighed, she knew that there were rebels from the Barton foundation still living in the colony but she completely under estimated them. She didn't know that they had so many military forces left.

"Alright, I'll send the rest of the preventers out...the rebels will probably join forces with the terrorists so we need all the help we can get. Good luck and be safe...I don't want Relena to be sad...I'll see you in a few days."

She felt a headache coming on...she sighed and took a photo out of her drawer.

"Oh Mr Treize the Earth and the colonies have finally reached peace but some rebels are still out there trying to destroy the peace you work so hard on...no the peace that Relena worked so hard on...I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this."

***************************

"What happened here, everything's a mess." Duo said as turned around to help Relena and Hilde of the spacecraft. They looked around there surroundings, there were broken mobile dolls every where, the city was completely destroyed, and only parts of buildings remain standing.

"I've got a transmitter...we'll contact Heero to see if he is alright...don't worry Lena, I'm sure he is alright, knowing him." Duo's reassuring voice soothed Relena.

"Heero, can you hear me...come in Heero..."

"crack......what Duo...I can hear you alright...crack....you're so loud even the enemy can hear you......crack"

"Jeez Heero, don't get touchy...I bought you a present,"

"Heero can you hear me? Are you alright?"

"Relena?? What are you doing here, its too dangerous...go back to the Earth, Lady Une is sending in back up troops so I'll be alright...its too dangerous here."

"I'm not moving...even if I get killed right on the spot, I need to see if you're okay, I need to be beside you Heero, what is life without you Heero...please I just want to be with you."

"...crack......remind me to kill Duo when we get back home...Relena...stay on the spacecraft and I'll try and find you...give me the coordinates."

"okay...its d4 e3...ok I'll see you later."

"Lena...please keep Heero away from me when he comes...he is going to kill me."

"sure thing Duo..."

TBC

Read and Reply please

Cheers big Ears

Shadowcat