Arranged Marriage.

 

 

By Sabersonic

 

Prologue

 

In the year AC 87, There was a great confusion in the islands of Japan during a great conflict between The Earth Sphere Alliance and the Rebellion. After the smoke cleared, there were two nations in Japan; the Republic of Japan, which governs the southern islands of Japan and the Duchy of Japan which rules the northern islands of Japan. The Republic of Japan modeled their government from the Democratic United States of America across the Pacific Ocean, the Duchy of Japan look for guidance towards the European Monarchy. Both nations were peaceful and follows the teachings of Pacifism, but only the Duchy of Japan has a military force to combat any aggression that reach their soil, but seldom uses it. By the year AC 180, the Duchy Military had a force consisting over fifty thousand Mobile Suits and each were modified and colored to be ethnically Japanese and each one was armed with at least two beam sabers and all soldiers of the Duchy Military were trained to use the Beam Saber fluently and not given to just aces. Also the Duchy of Japan made friendly relations with the Cinq Kingdom, despite that the Duchy of Japan was a military power and the Cinq Kingdom had no weapons at all.

Soon the two nations hammered out an alliance and an arranged marriage between the princess of the Cinq Kingdom, Relena Peacecraft and the Prince of the Duchy of Japan, Tomakawa Minosyki. The treaty clearly states that the Military of the Duchy of Japan can enter the Cinq Kingdom to defend the nation from foreign aggression only when the reigning monarch of Cinq Kingdom gives them permission to do so. In the year AC 182, the Cinq Kingdom was threaten to be attacked by the Earth Sphere Alliance Military and the reigning Duke of Japan, Nobunaga Minosyki, begged and pleaded the monarch of the Cinq Kingdom, Francis Peacecraft, to let his military forces defend the kingdom from attack. King Francis Peacecraft refused, saying that he will not spark up a war in the name of peace. The Kingdom was smashed and the royal family was all but killed and the Duchy of Japan protested this action by the Alliance Military and the Alliance responded by an attack upon the capital of the Duchy of Japan, Hakodate.

The Duchy Military defended the capital and then a confusion roam the streets of Hakodate and when the confusion cleared, Duke Nobunaga Minosyki was killed by falling debris, the Duchess was in a coma and the two-year-old crowned Prince Tomakawa Minosyki missing. The only living relative of the reigning Minosyki royal family was Foreign Minister Tokugawa Minosyki and his two-year-old son, Hideyoshi Minosyki. The government of the Duchy of Japan then made Tokugawa Minosyki temporary Cardinal of the Duchy until the crowned Prince Tomakawa Minosyki returns to the Duchy of Japan. Three years later, Cardinal Tokugawa Minosyki drowned and his now five-year-old son became Cardinal. In the year AC 195, the Cinq Kingdom was brought back by Relena Peacecraft and the now fifteen-year-old Cardinal Hideyoshi Minosyki renewed the alliance between the Duchy of Japan and Cinq Kingdom, leaving out the detail of the arranged marriage of her and Prince Tomakawa for the prince has not returned to the Duchy of Japan. In AC 196, the forces of Mariemeia then made a coup d'etat upon the World Nation Capital of Brussels. Cardinal Hideyoshi Minosyki then sent a fleet of Mobile Suits to contain the forces of Mariemeia, but when they arrived the Gundams already stopped the coup d'etat and returned to the Duchy of Japan, still independent and the only military power besides the Preventers in the Earth Sphere.