Arranged Marriage.

 

 

By Sabersonic

 

Chapter 3

Next morning, there were many people who arrived at Hakodate. People who wanted to see who the next Duke of Japan would be. There were representatives of the Colonies and several former nations of the world and many citizens of the Duchy of Japan. The group also wanted to see Relena's new fiance, and Milliardo was becoming angrier by the minute with the knowledge that his sister, his only living relative, was to be married of to some- the word didn't come to his mind. Relena was sadden to know that she was to never see her Heero again when she is to be married to Tomakawa Minosyki and become the Duchess of Japan. Then something sparked in her head, where was Heero? He was nowhere to be found and this gave her an uneasy feeling. Heero could be away from the capitol, starting a new life without her or committing suicide or worse, attempt to assassinate Prince Tomakawa Minosyki. Then Yoshi stepped up and coughed to clear his throat.

"Representatives of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation and loyal people of the Duchy of Japan. It has been sixteen long years since our Prince has last touched the grounds of his homeland. Sixteen years have we awaited the return of the next Minosyki Duke to lead the country, sixteen years we have feared for his safety and health and wondering if he would ever return. But now we do not have to wait any longer. Our prince has returned to claim the thrown of the Duchy of Japan." There were many cheers among the Duchy of Japan Citizens, for they know that they would soon have a Minosyki Duke at long last. The group were awaiting patiently for the unveiling of the prince. "My fellow countrymen and comrads, we shall witness the rebirth of our long lost prince from being a lost soul into the next great leader of the Duchy. May I present to you your future leader of the Duchy of Japan, Prince Tomakawa Minosyki." The curtain parted to reveal the lost prince, dressed in appropriate attire and lost in confusion and surprise while the citizens of the Duchy cheered to finally have their Prince and the Representatives flabbergasted.

"Heero.." Relena barely spoke as he saw him look around in confusion. An hour later, several citizens and representatives greeted and wished a good reign to the next Duke of Japan. Heero still couldn't believe that he's the lost Prince Tomakawa Minosyki and soon to be Duke. He then spies Yoshi and then walks up to him.

"You could have at least told me that I was your lost prince."

"Well I wanted to surprise everyone, even you and besides, I couldn't think of another way of telling you this. Oh and, may I ask you a personal question Prince Tomakawa"

"Just call me Heero Yoshi."

"Can't I have to call you by your birth name."

"Might as well get use to it. What was the question?"

"Okay here it is, are you and Relena in some kind of relationship." Heero then blushed, an alien trait that he'd inherited.

"We just told each other of our feelings two nights ago. Why did you ask?"

"Well I wanted to make sure that I've cleared a hurdle. Now I have to worry about another obstacle."

"And what would that be?"

"The over protective older brother element. You can never leave those out, and considering Mister Peacecraft's past, I'd say that it would be dangerous to provoke him."

"How dangerous?" Milliardo asked behind Yoshi and he shrieked and hid behind his prince.

"Don't hurt me." Milliardo shook his head.

"I won't Cardinal Hideyoshi Minosyki, or should I say former."

"Not until two years from now."

"Why?" Both Miliardo and Heero asked.

"Well traditionally, the new Duke is to be crowned by the former ruler of the Duchy and at his ceremonial reception, he was to toast his reign over the Duchy of Japan with some sake and to his marriage."

"Speaking of which, where is my sister." Relena appeared behind Heero and gave him a peck on his cheek and Heero smiled.

"And I'm guessing that you two can't wait to get married huh?" The two future Duke and Duchess nodded. Then Heero made a request.

"Yoshi, can I see Kimanyani Minosyki, my mother."

"Sure, this is your nation, thought not now but- you know what I mean." They reached the medical facilities and to the bed where Duchess Kimanyani Minosyki rested in a coma. Heero placed his hand over hers and spoke.

"So you're my mother. It's sad that I don't remember anything about you." Relena placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Well it's not exactly your fault coz. It just happened." Then Heero felt his hand gripped by his mother and he looked at her and her eyes fluttered to life. Then she got up and looked at her son with a smile on her face.

"I'm glad that we're finally able to meet again my son." Duchess Kimanyani Minosyki.

"Mother..." Heero then embraced his birth mother in a hug, knowing that he has a family that he belonged to. He and Relena told Kimanyani Minosyki everything that has happened since she fell into her coma and waited patiently for their future ahead of them.

The end of a story and the beginning of another.

 

 

Sorry about that, I suck at mysteries, I can't help it if you already knew who the lost prince was. And talk about sappy, jeez that fic had more sap than a pancake covered in maple syrup. E-mail me at Sabersonic@Hotmail.com. PPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSEE E-MAIL ME, I NEED IMPUT AND I NEED IT NOW.

One final notation, I do not own Gundam Wing or its character, dalright?