Arranged Marriage.

By Sabersonic

Chapter 3(Alternant Ending)

 

I've read some of the reviews and many said that they didn't like it. Hey, I couldn't help it, it. I needed to end it and so for the many requests given to me, I've recreated the ending of Arranged Marriage.

 

Late that night, Yoshi was within his room preparing for tomorrow's unveiling of the prince. He is positive that everyone would be surprised and hoped that he isn't going to be killed by Relena's brother and he heard stories of Zech Merquise the Lightning Count, also known as Milliardo Peacecraft the former leader of White Fang. He himself didn't want to know if those stories were true. Yoshi also couldn't believe that he actually persuaded him to meet with him before the ceremony, he has no idea. All he told him is that he wishes him to become the next Field Marshal of the Duchy Military and that he told him that he was a native to the Duchy of Japan, not a colonist. Yoshi hated to lie, but he had to get him to bet at the unveiling, to be revealed as the lost prince. Yoshi then sensed someone in his room and when he turned around and an assassin struck him in the chest with the ancient swords. Yoshi somehow was able to call for help and soon security teams rushed in to contain the assassin, but the assassin pressed a button on his arm and he went out like a light. Suicide and uphold honor rather than capture, the way of the ancient samurai had during the Warring States.

Relena and the group went to the medical facilities when they heard that Cardinal Hideyoshi Minosyki was stabbed in the chest and was dieing. According to the reports, the Duchess Kimanyani Minosyki was murdered, probably from the same assassin. In the morning after, the entire Duchy mourned the loss of the Duchess and many citizens went to the Estate to wish their current Cardinal good health, though they all knew deep inside that this was not possible.

"I'm sorry of your loss Yoshi." Relena said at his bed side.

"Don't worry, I'll be meeting with her soon *cough**cough**Regurgitates blood*. It's all in the matter of time." Yoshi weakly said.

"Please don't say that Cardinal, you will live." A doctor said.

"Your just saying that to make me fell better right? Well it isn't working." Yoshi ordered a servant to prompt himself up to face the group. "Might as well get something off of my chest, besides that sword." The heart monitor shows that he's slowly dieing. "Since I'm not going 'unveil' our lost prince, might as well tell you all." Yoshi places a had upon the prince that was standing besides him and closed his eyes. "Heero Yuy, you are Prince Tomakawa Minosyki." The group gasped and both Heero and Relena's eyes were widen, the lost prince of the Duchy of Japan was with them all along. Then the heart monitor flat lined. Doctors rushed to bring him back to life, but it was useless. His life was already gone when the assassin struck him, it just took him a while to die. The entire Duchy mourned the loss of another Minosyki ruler but, like the legendary phoenix rising from the ashes of tragedy, Heero Yuy was declared next Duke of the Duchy of Japan and Relena the future Duchess. Heero mourned most of all, for he lost a family he hardly knew.

The end of a story and the beginning of another.

 

 

There you have it folks, an alternant ending and I know that many of you didn't like it *dodges various objects from readers.* Hey, hey, hey! That's all I could think of at the moment. If you didn't like it, do your own ending, but you need my permission first viva-E-mail. E-mail me at Sabersonic@Hotmail.com. PPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSEE E-MAIL ME, I NEED IMPUT AND I NEED IT NOW.

One final notation, I do not own Gundam Wing or its character, dalright?