Cracks In The Mirror

By: Tracie Somebody

Chapter Ten: Trowa's Plan

Relena tried to pull away from the kiss, but by that time he had wrapped himself around her, trapping her. Relena gasped, from fear, shock, pain, and the need for air. Simon's eyes were lit with a crazy want and desire. They were full of lust. Relena struggled harder against him, but he held her strong.

"How bout it Relena," Simon whispered in her ear, "Is the Prime Foreign Minister a virgin?"

"Simon stop," Relena begged, "Please stop." Simon grabbed her back hard pressing her to him, and she could feel the bulge in his pants. She cringed with revulsion and disgust. Why wouldn't he stop.

He felt her, every inch of her, her creamy skin, her tongue wrapped around his. He took anything from her he wanted. He felt her squirm. "No you don't, play time isn't over yet my little doll," He told her, "It's barely begun" He licked her ear. She was so sexy, so fulfilling, this would surly please them. Yes, he could already feel her pain seeping into him, weakening her, making him stronger. They would accept this offering, and the pain would stop. Her clothes kept getting in the way of his conquest, he ripped her shirt off her, and his ears tingled with pleasure at the sound of her distressed scream. He wanted all of her, his hands went down her smooth flat stomach  and touched her pants. Then something went wrong, he was no longer touching her, taking what he needed; he was flying. Soaring across the room, he hit his head hard.

Ah, of course. That boy had come for her after all. He smiled, the boy didn't accept her before. He wouldn't accept her now, especially after Simon had tainted her. He smiled, in a small way he had won. He had gotten enough for the pain to have stopped for now at least. He noticed blood dripping down his forehead and blurring his vision and he allowed himself to join the murky darkness that made up his dreams. It beckoned him and he came willingly. He fell limply to the side unconscious.

Heero was glaring at the sunken form of Simon from across the room. It was taking a lot of restraint to keep himself from killing that, that, that, he couldn't think of a word for Simon. Heero sneered disgusted with Simon, but when he did this he had already turned and Relena took it for something meant for her. For a moment he thought she would cry, but it was worse then that, she squared her jaw and wouldn't even look him in the eye.

Heero had thought it was anger that was making her act this way. It wasn't that though, it was shame that prevented her from looking him in the eyes. She had seen the look on his face, that face. She never wanted to see it again! It was awful, horrible, it created so much pain for her. 'Why?' she asked silently, 'Why couldn't he just have liked me and we live happily ever after?' Because that's not how it works, a cold sneering voice told her in her head. He doesn't love you, he only protects you because it was his job. Your nothing to him. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! She screamed at that voice.

"Relena I'm sorry," Heero told her in his monotone voice. Relena didn't look up, tears started from her eyes. I'm so weak and pitiful, she told her self disgustedly. He's just saying it to make me feel better, he thinks I'm to weak to handle the truth. Trowa appeared at the door. He took one look at Relena crying with her eyes closed and looking down, and at a bewildered but still glaring Heero and picked up the unconscious Simon set him out side the door and called Duo.

"Help me with this will you?" Trowa whispered, and Duo and he manually pushed the door closed and it locked securely. Heero started at the sound of the closed door and saw that Simon was gone. But when the screen in the room lit up it was not Simon's face looking at him it was Trowa's. Heero became confused.

"Hey buddy," Trowa said, "About that thing we talked about earlier. Well I figure the truth HAS to come out if you have no were to run and hide." Trowa smiled. "Just don't do anything that Zechs'd kill you for." Trowa shut off the screen and leaned back in the chair. Some plans were perfect.

"Trowa" Heero growled under his breath. Relena had stopped crying and was just staring distantly at the ground.

"It must suck to be trapped in a room with a girl you hate," Relena told him softly.

"I don't hate you," Heero told her.

"O.K. dislike as anything but a friend," Relena said, "It doesn't matter how you put it, it still means the same thing." Her voice was barely a whisper.

"I-I-I," Heero faltered. Relena still didn't look up. He put his hand on her chin and turned her to face him. He looked so warm and comforting. "I love you," Heero said it, and he felt a thousand times lighter!

"Really?" Relena asked hardly able to believe it.

"Yes," Heero told her. "Relena will you marry me?"

"Yes," Relena said immediately. "Oh Heero!" She hugged him and he kissed her. She kissed him back, and then

"YUY!!!" Zechs yelled from the screen. Heero didn't even flinch.

"Not now Zechs I'm busy," Heero flipped the switch that turned off the screen permanently. Relena smiled, and that's when she got her first real kiss. They both started for it at the same time and joined in the middle creating an exquisite sensation, and it felt all so much better because she was in love. She, Relena Peace- I mean 'The future Mrs. Yuy' was in love with Heero Yuy. And he loved her right back

 

The End

AN: WHOA!!! I can't believe it's done! Tell me what you think, at traciesmail@earthlink.net! All positive letters are appreciated, and even some negative ones if you're really that mean of a person.

Owari