Deception and Lies

Chapter 1 

 

Heero leaned back on the shuttle seat and closed his eyes after take off. He quickly found himself remembering what started the whole thing. He had finally given in to his heart after two years of running and gotten involved with Relena. He had been in the relationship for about a month before he saw Duo and Relena together. And what he had seen he was sure of, they were involved behind his back.

~*~

Heero had came home early that day and went up to their room to find it empty. He took a shower and changed then searched for Relena throughout the mansion and was unable to find her.

He ran a search of the grounds and started to panic. He was about to head back to the house when he herd a scream and ran around some bushes and he froze in place, there he saw Relena and Duo laying on the ground in each others arms near the pond. He watched Relena run her fingers through Duo's bangs and he could here Duo chuckle. Then they sat up next to each other and he listened to their conversation.

"So have you told her yet?"

Duo shook his head. "No, have you told Heero yet?"

"I'm too nervous to tell him."

"You need too tell him Relena." Duo placed an arm around her shoulders and pulled her against his side giving her a squeeze. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.

~*~

Heero opened his eyes and saw that they were about to enter earth's atmosphere. He could feel his anger start to build up all over again. After he had witnessed that little scene he went back to their room and packed a few things and left. It had taken him two weeks to sort out his feelings. He had avoided any contact with Duo within those two weeks. He even stayed at a hotel for a week telling Relena that the Preventers were sending him on a mission. Five days before he took off to L2 he had went back to Relena. And used the excuse of another mission for his absence for the two days that he planed on being gone to complete his mission.

Once the shuttle landed Heero went to wait for his bag. Once he found it he walked to the parking lot to get his car, then he drove to Relena's home. It was nearly two in the morning when he pulled up. He decided to climb to her balcony instead of walking through the door and waking the servants up.

~*~

Relena opened her eyes as she heard a noise come from her balcony. She pulled the blankets higher to rest just under her chin. She watched at the doors opened to reveal the person that she had been waiting for to walk into her room. She smiled as she watched him close and lock the doors behind him. She leaned up on the bed and smirked when she saw him approaching her slowly while taking off his clothes. She let her eyes roam over his well toned body, as her heart started to race. She watched Heero take off his last article of clothing, her body was suddenly aching for his touch.

But what he did next surprised her. Instead of coming to her bed like all of the other nights, he turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. A short time later she heard the shower turn on. Relena laid back down on the bed. She would wait for him to come back out to talk, but soon fell back to sleep quickly

~*~

Heero looked over his body. He had to get a good look at what Hilde had done to him. He looked at his back to see a few scratch marks. He smirked when he thought about how she had screamed out Duo's name as he took her. He didn't care if she imagined that it was Duo or not. Just the fact that he repaid Duo for being with Relena was enough. 

Her moans and gasping could still be heard in his mind. She didn't resist at all. In fact when he first walked into their house he had found her taking a nap on the couch. She had on a pair of Duo's boxers and one of his large t-shirts. He approached her and bent down next to her. She slowly opened her eyes to look at him and jumped a little in surprise.

"Heero what are you doing here?"

He never gave her a verbal answer. He leaned in and placed a hard demanding kiss on her lips. At first she tried to push him off as he felt her hands land on his shoulders and push him. But her arms slackened and fell back at her sides. Heero then pulled back to look at her. She had closed her eyes and was breathing rapidly. When she parted her lips to ask him why he leaned back down and kissed her again. This time he forced his tongue in her mouth. She moved her hands up to his shoulders again trying to push him off, but surprisingly she squeezed his shoulders and before long he felt her tongue dueling with his own. 

Heero bought his hands up. Placing his left next to her and running his right hand slowly up her thigh. Hilde jumped at his touch as he ran his hand between her legs then slowly up toward her breasts. Once reaching her shirt he pulled it up until her chest was exposed. Taking one of her small well formed breast in his hand he trailed a line of kissed down her throat then moved down and squeezed her breast massaging it. 

"Heero, please...we...we can't."

He lapped out his tongue around her nipple her felt her body tense up a little. He smirked then took her breast in his mouth sucking. He felt her body arch up and a moan escaped her lips. Heero shifted his weight and moved up on the couch to lie on top of her. Hilde's eyes shot open to look at him, but closed again when he gave her other breast the same attention. He moved his left hand to travel down to rub her between her legs, teasing her. He then slid his hand under the pair of boxers and ran his fingers along her wetness rubbing in a circular motion until he moved them inside her.

At that touch Hilde about sprang up off of the couch. She twisted her body sending Heero to fall half onto the floor. Her breathing was erratic as she quickly got up off of the couch.

"Why?" she asked as she backed away from him.

What he said next was a lie, but he hand to get what he wanted.

"Because I have always wanted you Hilde, ever since I first set eyes on you."

"But what about Relena? What about Duo?"

He quickly approached her and placed a finger on her lips silencing her. "She was an accomplishment, a victory. But I have always had my eye on you." He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her against his body. "I can't hide back in the shadows any longer Hilde, I want you, I've always wanted you."

She gasped when she accidentally brushed her hand against him and felt how hard he was. She looked into his eyes and saw the burning passion in them. She had had a crush on Heero for a while now, but she never really paid it any attention knowing that he would never feel the same toward her. There were a few nights while he was staying with them that she would wake up in a sweat after having an erotic dream that involved Heero, and she would condemn herself for it.

Heero held onto her hips with both hands and leaned toward her to kiss her again. This time she surprised him as she quickly took control of the kiss. Heero moved his hands down her ass and squeezed it, pushing her closer against his body. Her body went limp do to his  intoxicating kisses that made her crave for more. His hands move down her bottom to come at a rest in-between her legs. She felt him pull upward and she lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist.

Somehow they had managed to get up the stairs and into the bedroom. Heero easily slid the shirt off of Hilde throwing it on the floor. He was so close to achieving his goal. He had found out where all of her sensitive parts were, and what she liked from a long evening of drinking with Duo during the week that he stayed with them. He didn't care for the information then, but it was becoming very useful at the moment.

He felt her hands reach up and work his shirt off as he was laying her down on the bed. He quickly pulled off the pair of boxers that she had been wearing. He let his eyes roam over her body. She certainly was a very attractive woman. Heero then took off the rest of his clothing and got on the bed with her and continued his onslaught with his kisses, making her moan and gasp. 

He glanced over at the clock on one of the stands. He had to take her quickly before Duo got home. Her nails dug into his back as he thrust into her. Heero quickened his thrusts when her moaning excited him. He leaned down toward her so his head was close to her ear. He suddenly felt pain in his left shoulder as he felt Hilde bite down on him. He forgot that Duo had told him, and even showed him a few marks on his body, that Hilde liked to have rough sex.

Heero grabbed a fist full of her hair making her open her mouth to scream, but Heero took the moment to kiss her forcefully to silence her. He quickened his pace once again making Hilde scream out in pleasure. He could clearly hear her say Duo's name a few times, it made no difference to him, nor did it make any difference for him to make sure that she came as well when he did. 

Heero could feel himself coming to his climax. He sat up on his knees and grabbed her hips pulling her forcefully against him as he attempted to go deeper into her with every thrust. He heard her scream out as she climaxed sending him to follow right behind her. 

Heero quickly pulled out of her and laid down next to her so he could catch his breath. After a few moments he got up to dress and smirked when her heard her crying. He had accomplished his goal.

~*~

Heero looked in the mirror at the mark that she made on his neck near the collarbone. 'Damn.' He touched it and hissed in slight pain. He then got into the shower. After he was done washing her scent off of him he grabbed a towel and dried off. He should have taken a flight out the next morning so he could bathe, but he was in a hurry to finish up the last of his plan.

Heero wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the dresser where his things were kept. He pulled out a pair of boxers and took the towel off and pulled them on. He then walked quietly over to the bed and climbed in. He watched Relena sleep for a few moments before closing his eyes. He would take care of her soon enough, but it wouldn't hurt to play with her heart for a few more days.