Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam wing. . .yet.

A.C. 201

Here I am walking down the hallway of the Preventers office in the Sanc Kingdom. I returned yesterday, and saw everyone again. We went out for dinner, and a little get together. The girls and I keep our promise and got together every 6 months. The guys on the other hand were staring.

My brother said I had changed a lot. Mentally, and physically. I am stronger because of my training. I was trained to do missions. No one knows this yet. I was offered the job 2 years ago by Lady Une. Since then I have been going by the pen name, Red Dragon. Mostly because on my motorcycle a red dragon is painted on there. It was painted by a friend, Alex. A guy I had worked with occasionally. He called me that teasingly. The name then stuck.

Mentally I was more confident, and really wasn't afraid of much. I mean I have been shot. Survived explosions. Shot people, and blew up buildings. I was called a 'Warrior of Peace' by Dr. Orion. That is what I am. I fight, and kill to keep peace like all the G-Gang. I am happy with what I am, and what I do. I like the excitement, and like the fact I am making a difference. Though at the moment nobody knows who I really am.

With that I open the door to the conference room. I walked in to see everyone seated around the long table, or at least almost everyone. Trowa was holding the west wall up, and Heero did the east which happened to be behind Relena.

"Good morning!" I said as I placed my red helmet on the table, and sat down. I received nods, groans, and some cheery hello's.

"Latonia I am glad you made it. We have some things to discuss, and to explain." Lady Une said her eyes slightly slitted as she said this. I knew it meant that I had to explain who I really was. I sighed.

Then all of a suddenly the door went flying open to reveal a huffing Duo. He was bent over puffing, and huffing as he crawled to a seat next to Hilde.

"Sorry. . .I'm *huff*. .late. . .I just . .*puff*. . ." Duo tried to explain as he sat down receiving glares, and questioning looks.

*SMACK*

"Duo! You went to the donut shop again didn't you?!" Hilde said putting her hand back on the table as Duo pealed his head of the table's surface.

"Noooo!" Duo whined rubbing the back of his head, and forehead. Hilde then crossed her arms and arched a eyebrow at him. Duo then gave one of his prize winning smiles.

"Sure! That's why you have white frosting around your lip, you braided baka!" Wufei said crossing his arms, and leaning back in his chair glaring.

"Shut up, Wuffie!" Duo said then quickly rubbing his lips with the back of his hand to get rid of any evidence. Hilde glare at him, and made a mental note the next time she went to work early to drag him along no matter what. Even if she had to drag him out naked.

"What did you say, Maxwell?!" Wufei asked growling and started to stand up to chase him, and kick the shit out of him.

"I said, 'shut - Owwwwww!" Duo said grabbing the back of his head while Hilde yanked at the end of his braid.

"Duo," Hilde said, "that's enough! You are late, and have already created a scene. Lady Une called us here for a meeting not Duo, and Wufei match! Now sit and shut up!" Duo then sighed sat back, and pouted. Wufei also sat down and crossed his arms again.

"Well Lady Une? We are curious to why you call us here. Now that everyone is here, and settled down I guess we should start, no?" Relena said pulling her long blond hair over her left shoulder. I noticed Heero's eyes were glued to the movement.

"Thank you, Relena. I think everyone is aware of the one called 'Red Dragon'?" Lady Une began as she stood up.

*WHAM!*

"Don't remind me! I mean that person is able to keep Heero, 'the perfect soldier' guessing! Right, buddy?!" Duo said jumping up from his seat, and slamming the table with his hands, surprising everyone. Including Trowa, and Heero.

"Hn." was the only response Heero gave Duo after he gained his composure. Duo then sighed, and sat down. Hilde just rubbed his back affectionately.

"He is good! He also seems to be on our side. He is only destroying factories that are threats, and sending us the information." Sally said.

"Shut up, onna! What do you know? He could be doing this to lead us into a trap! Weakling!" Wufei spat. Sally growled, and clenched her fists. I covered my mouth with my hand to look like I was thinking not trying to cover my smile.

"What makes you think he is against us, Wufei?" Quatre asked before Sally could rebuke Wufei. She would get her time later.

"Better yet what makes you think it is a guy? It could just as easily be a girl!" Dorothy said pointing a finger to make a point. That way they wouldn't leave anything out. Wufei, and Millardo both let out a grunt in disbelief.

"Like a woman could do all that! They're all weak!" Wufei said ignoring Sally's glares. Which was being to look as dangerous as Heero's death glare.

"How could it be a woman? Red Dragon, is clearly a guys' name!" Millardo said. Noin then stood up angry, and stared into her husband's eyes.

"Oh boy!" Relena and Hilde both said at the same time. Hilde just leaned back into Duo's arm that was around her shoulders. Relena just put her face in her hands, and she leaned against the table with her elbows. At this point I had my head down on the table to muffle my laughter. Fortunately since I was at the end of the table no body noticed.

"Millardo Peacecraft!! Any woman is just as capable as any man! Also Red Dragon is a unisex name!" Noin said. Millardo just crossed his arms and turned away.

"He's sleeping on the couch tonight!" Duo mumbled, and Hilde yanked his braid lightly to give him a warning.

"No! He'll be sleeping in the spare room." Relena said. With that Relena, Duo, and Hilde broke out into laughter, as both Noin, and Millardo glared at the trio.

*WHAM!*

"ENOUGH!!" Lady Une bellowed. As the adopted mother of Mariamaya she had improved her bellow. This made everyone stop, except me who was still hiding in my arms. Little did I know a green eye was watching me carefully. Not with concern but, with curiosity.

"I doesn't not matter what. . .sex the Red Dragon is! What matters is I know who. . . it is!" Lady Une said calming down. Everyone gasped. Even Heero looked surprised. I was lost at this point. I was about to fall out of my chair in laughter.

"What do you mean?" Heero asked. His first words that entire morning. Which was a surprise all on its own.

"I think she means that she has been connected to Red Dragon since the beginning. Lady Une hired Red Dragon, and has been ordering Red Dragon to send her any information the Red Dragon receives. This meaning Red Dragon has been on our side, and a friend since the beginning." Trowa said simply.

"WHAT?!" Sebastian said straightening up, and looking at Lady Une questioningly. Lady Une just stood there her head down, and her arms crossed. "Lady Une, what the hell is going on?" he asked. With this I broke completely. I smacked my first into the table, and sucked in a huge breath, and laughed. Everyone looked at me in horror, and question.

"I'm sorry! It's just . . ." I started to say whipping the tears away from my face. The looks I was getting were priceless. With this I fell back in my chair to the floor, laughing.

"Latonia?!" Sebastian said standing up as my hands reappeared on the table, and pulled me up. I was still laughing.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" I said pulling my chair back up in its proper position, and calming down. I then let out a rush of air to clam down. "Okay! I think Lady Une has some explaining to do! Lady Une? You have the honours! I won't be able to get through it all." I said running my hand through my waist length dark brown hair.

"What the hell is this? I can see a gleam of mischief in those bluish grey eyes of yours, Latonia! What's going on?" Sebastian asked getting angry.

"Relax! Everyone just sit, and be quiet. I will explain but, everyone must promise to act civilized." Lady Une said calmly, and smiled. Sebastian grumbled, and sat down. I bite my lower lip to keep from smiling or laughing. It was supposed to be a serious moment.

"So . . .who is this Red Dragon?" Sally asked after everyone had calmed down. Including me.

"Red Dragon happens to be sitting in this room at this table right now." Lady Une said simply. Everyone looked around at everyone. I stayed calm. The moment of truth was in the ail. Though one person looked at me from the beginning. Trowa was staring at me intently. I looked up to him, and smiled. He gave me a ghost of a smile, and turned back to Lady Une.

"Okay, Lady Une. Spill it! Who is Red Dragon?" Noin said crossing her arms leaning back in her chair. Lady Une just smiled, and looked down the table straight at me. I just sat there without any emotion. I was secretly waiting for the blow.

None came though. Nothing but a few gasps, and silence. Actually that was worse. I looked up to see everyone staring at me with mouths agape. Including Heero, and Wufei. Trowa on the other hand wasn't surprised. He knew. How? I was still trying to figure out.

"So, Wufei! What was that about Red Dragon not being a girl?" I asked leaning back in my chair arching a eyebrow.

"Latonia, you are the Red Dragon we have been trying to find for over 2 years?" Dorothy asked gaining her composure first. I just simply nodded.

"After she left she started the training, and her education. Her abilities were amazing. In the first year she better than any Preventer in any of the colonies, and most of Earth, except for all of you. So after her second year she had finished her high school education early. I offered her a job at the Preventer except she would work under me. At first it was simple things. Protecting Mariamaya, going to companies, and gathering information but, slowly but, surely she became a warrior as Dr. Orion calls her. Her pen name was Red Dragon so no one figure out who she is, and make a connection yet. Far as anyone knows she was a working on her own which in a way she is but, under my supervision." Lady Une explained. I simply sat there in my chair calmly.

"Why didn't you tell us before, Latonia?" Relena asked. Her, the girls, and Sebastian were looking a little hurt. We as the guys were somewhere in between surprised, and angry.

"Lady Une said I had to keep it a secret from everyone. For security reasons. Not just my own safety but, yours as well. I am wanted by many enemies. Only four people knew. Lady Une, Dr. Orion, Alex, and me." I said

"Who's Alex?" Noin asked. The other three everyone knew. Alex was the mystery. I sighed and continued down memory lane.

"Alex was a Preventer on L1. He was 3 years older than I. He and I trained together often. He was the one that gave me tips on my shooting. He was also the one painted the red dragon on my motorcycle, and then gave me the name Red Dragon. He was a real good friend of mine." I said sadness in my voice.

"He was, Latonia?" Quatre asked gently. He had this sixth sense when it came to others feelings. That is why he and Trowa got along so well. Quatre could sense Trowa's feelings and go from there.

"Yes he was. About 3 months ago he came with me on a mission to a car manufacturing warehouse. We heard rumours that it was a hiding spot for mobile dolls. So he came with me. We went in to search the place but, we found nothing. He told me to go out without him, and get our motorcycles. I did but, when I got to the our bikes the place blew up, and no sign of Alex since then." I said clenching my fists.

"Which now brings the case we have at hand." Lady Une said after a few moments of silence. I let out a sigh.

"What do you mean at hand? I thought the Red Dragon was our only worry at the moment." Sally said.

"Is there another threat on peace or me? Again?" Relena asked worrying written all over her face.

"Isn't there always?" Wufei muttered. This time Sally wasn't going to let it go. She worked with Wufei, and secretly loved him but, there was a line of patience. She took a extra elastic she had in her pocket for emergencies like when the ones in her hair broke. She then aimed the shot at Wufei's crotch.

"Shut up, Chang!" Sally snapped as the elastic made contact. He snarled at her and gently rub the side of his thigh were the elastic hit. He moved in time. Lucky him.

"Injustice!" he roared. Duo of coarse broke into laughter. Then considered taking his elastic from his braid and shooting it but, this time not missing. Hilde caught this, grabbed his braid, and kept it from his reach. He pouted as Trowa spoke.

"Lady Une? What is happening now? Do we have another threat?" Trowa asked. I shifted in my seat which brought attention to me unintentionally.

"We aren't sure. So far I am the only one receiving threats. They have been very general. Like he is against peace. Basically we have to keep a eye out. Especially for Relena." I said, shrugging. The threats were also that he was going to get me. Lady Une knew this, and went to say something but, I glared at her, and she closed her mouth. It was my decision to leave it out. I was the least of the worries for now.

"Who is he?" Heero demanded. He ears seemed to perk up when he heard that Relena was in danger. I looked up to see his prussian blue eyes glaring at me. Like the rest of the gang it didn't bother me. Though through the glare I saw anger, concern, and worry. He was concerned for Relena. Maybe there was hope for him after all.

"All we know is his name is Silver Serpent. Also he has two sidekicks named Black Widow, and Cobra. We don't who they really are, or where they are located, or even how big the threat is." I said shaking my head.

"That's ridiculous! That is nothing! What are you doing? Sitting on your ass! Fuck!" Millardo screamed angry. He was angered, and worried because it was a possible threat against his sister.

My eyes flashed, and I stood up, and leaned forward so I could get closer to him. Though I was still to far away but, if I really wanted to I could push off my chair and dive at him, and do something. . . damaging. I was dangerously calm. I was frankly just as worried as he, and Heero.

"Millardo Peacecraft! The threats started a 2 months ago, and I have been working my ass off to find them, and I have found nothing. I am just as worried about this as you are. Relena is my friend, and I will personally kill anyone who dares to left a hand to her." I hissed dangerously. His eyebrow slightly twitched.

"Latonia don't worry he is just concerned." Noin said placing a hand on my shoulder in reassurance. She obviously didn't like the look in my eyes, and wanted her husband to live another day though she wasn't happy with him at the moment.

I nodded, and sat back down, quietly. Relena smiled at me. I gave her a slight nod. She and everyone could tell I was slightly agitated. I was because the assassins seemed to know a lot about me, and it was unnerving. Especially when they know almost everything about you but, you nothing about them. They knew I was Red Dragon or who Red Dragon really was. Which could cause a lot trouble.

"I will protect Relena." Heero simple stated. Relena sighed and put her chin in her open hand which was propped by her elbow on the table.

"I wonder why? So Heero have you slept with - " Duo started to say with a gleam in his eye.

*SMACK!*

"Shut up, Duo!" Hilde hissed, and once again Duo pealed his forehead off the table top. Heero also put his gun away which he had pulled out. Hilde beat him to the hit.

"Yes Heero you do your job. The one you have had for 2 years but, the others can too. We might need you here." Lady Une said with slight sarcasm. I arched a eyebrow at this. Relena did the same.

"The passed 2 years?" Relena asked turning to Heero. The two seemed to glare at one another for a moment before he nodded. "Why wasn't I told?" She demanded.

"He is the best, and volunteered for the job when he returned, 2 years ago or so. We didn't tell you because Millardo, and Heero thought it would be best for your protection." Noin said gently. Relena then crossed her arms, and gave both Heero, and Millardo one last glare.

"Will now that Latonia is back we can pull all the information together, and help protecting, and keeping a eye out for everyone." Lady Une said, eyeing me. She knew that I was also threatened as a individual. She was worried, and didn't seem to like the fact I was keeping it a secret.

I shook me head slightly to tell her 'no' because I hadn't told Lady Une fully what they said but, I didn't want them to worry about me. I could take care of myself, and I was doing that now. Relena on the other hand knew defences but, other than that she is a pacifist. She couldn't protect herself, and they had threatened peace. Relena is often called the 'Angel of Peace' and was one of the only people holding it. Sometimes by a thread. We needed her and we couldn't take any risks.

"All right meeting is adjourned but, from now on someone has to be escorting Relena where ever she goes. Also keep a ear out for the names and of coarse any other threats to peace." Lady Une said.

"Sounds good to me." Duo said as they all got up to leave. Sebastian seemed to waiting at the door for me. I noticed there was slight anger on his face. I picked up my helmet, and let out a sigh. Sebastian hadn't said much for the entire meeting. I knew he was angry that I didn't tell him what I was doing, and he also probably angry with what my occupant is but, he have to get used to it. I'd have to give it time. With that I sighed, and started to leave.

"Wait, Latonia! I need to speak with you." Lady Une said. I went back to the table and sat on it, and she leaned against the table on her palms. Sebastian sent me one last glare before closing the door. Again I sighed again, and shook my head.

"What's up?" I asked trying to be happy but, I felt a little guilty not telling Sebastian. Trying to hide my own anger with myself I rubbed the invisible streaks on my helmet.

"Latonia I am going to tell you now. I don't like keeping the part that they are personally threatening you as Red Dragon, and as Latonia Janus." lady Une said watching me carefully.

"I know. I know. It's just I can take care of myself. I have for 4 years. We need them to concentrate on Relena. They will try to get to me through her. So, Relena should be everyone's concern, including mine." I said pointing to myself.

"All right! All right! But, if anything happens and they are clearly after you I will tell them. Latonia 3 against 1 isn't good odds. You aren't alone anymore. You can depend on them. Your friends." Lady Une said walking to face me.

"Ya, and I do depend on them. I depend on their friendship." I said smiling. She shook her head. With that I went to leave but, Lady Une stopped me again.

"Latonia your brother will only be angry for a little while. He will get over it. Don't worry. He is just feeling a little hurt. He will understand that this is what you want to do, and that you are good at it." Lady Une said giving me a weak smile. I just nodded and left the room.

I walked down the hallway to where all the Gundam gang's offices were. Lady Une put them near each other to keep their jokes, and pranks to one side of the building. All it was one big office in the middle, and surrounding it was door to the separate offices where everyone was situated. Lady Une showed me my office which was the last one on the right, yesterday. It was just a desk, chair, and a computer. I hadn't had time to personalize it.

It was fairly quiet when I entered. I noticed Hilde, and Relena were talking in her office. Relena, Millardo, Noin, and Sebastian's offices were in this area. There are near by though. Luckily it seemed Sebastian had to his office for now. With a sigh of relief I entered my office to find him sitting in my chair.

Uh oh! This doesn't look good. I thought standing stiffly in front of the door. He put down the pen he was holding and glared at me.

"Sebastian. Hi! What's up?" I asked trying to act like I wasn't worried or afraid. He said nothing, got up, and closed the door. Then he turned back to me and glared, again.

"I can't believe you! You go away and then you some back a assassin! What the fuck are you trying to prove?!" He demanded angrily as he approached me. I backed up against the table watching his hazel eyes go to the greener side.

"Sebastian?" I asked getting a little frightened. I had never seen him so angry. I could protect myself but, I didn't want to hurt him. Not anymore than what he is now.

"Don't give me that shit! Why didn't you ask me? Why didn't you tell me? What the fuck are you trying to prove?!" he asked, again slamming his fist into the desk beside me.

*CRASH!*

"Fuck off, Sebastian!" I growled, and pushed him away. That's it. I'm angry. "I am 21, almost 22! I am a grown woman, and I can do what I want! I chose to be a Preventer too so I could help instead of sitting on the sidelines! So you fuck off!" I growled pointing my finger into his chest.

***********

Outside Latonia's office the Gundam gang could hear the argument coming from inside the office. Duo had his ear up against the door, as did Hilde so they were facing each other. Relena, Quatre, and Dorothy were peeking out Quatre's office which is beside Trowa's which is next to Latonia's. Trowa was leaning against his desk inside his office listening to the argument through the wall while his sister, Catherine peered out his door. Wufei, and Heero were in their offices ignoring it for the most part working on other things. Sally was leaning against Wufei's doorframe with her arms crossed waiting for the explosion.

*CRASH!*

"Fuck off, Sebastian!" they heard Latonia screamed. "I am 21, almost 22! I am a grown woman, and I can do what I want! I chose to be a Preventer too so I could help instead of sitting on the sidelines. So fuck off!"

"Do you think we should stop them?" Quatre asked. Duo, and Hilde were to busy making cat hissing noises to care.

"Maybe we should! It could get ugly!" Dorothy said, looking at Relena who shrugged. But before another word could be spoken.

"SEBASTIAN!! You have no right to tell me what I can and can't do! You are not my father! Also if you keep this up I'll be a only child!" the all heard Latonia bellow.

"Will at this rate I'll be a only child, and you are still my responsibility! I forbid you to do anymore missions! Period! End of story!" Sebastian snarled.

There was a deathly silence before the door swung open squishing Hilde, and Duo behind it. Everyone quickly ducted in a office pretending they knew nothing of it. Hilde, and Duo suffered in silence, fearing for their lives.

Then all of a sudden Sebastian came stumbling out. He gained his balance and composure and turned back to the open office door. There was a furious Latonia standing in the door way. Her eyes were darker almost completely grey. Her cheeks were red, and her lips were stretched in a thin line.

"Sebastian I am going to continue my job, and you can't stop me. I suggest for your health and well being you'll stay out of my way. I simply ask for your support but, no. I don't need it, and so be the way it is. I am not going to stop so you can go fuck yourself." I said dangerously hushed. My hands clutched in anger.

"Hn. You'll regret it. The day this blows up in your face you'll come crawling to me for help but, when that day comes I'll refuse and tell you I told you so." Sebastian said crossing his arms. His face was also red.

"Don't hold your breath. It isn't a mistake and it never well be. I'll die before I come crawling to you." I snarled.

"We'll see." was all Sebastian said then stalking out with his nose high in the air. After the door to the main room was closed I growled.

"Stupid mother fucker!" I snarled, and walked back into my office. Before I did I noticed a arm, a braid, and a leg sticking out between the open door, and wall. I pulled the door away calmly pretty much already knowing who it was. Of coarse as I suspected it was Duo, and Hilde.

Both looking like they were in a little pain, and a little worried, if not scared.

"Hehehe! He 'tonia! We were just. . .uh. . ." Duo started to say his eyes shifting for the best escape route. I just stood there staring at them with crossed arms.

"We will be going now!" Hilde said grabbing Duo, and running to her office which was across from mine. I watched them run, and watched Hilde's office door slam shut. I just shook my head. I walked into my office grabbed my gun from the desk drawer, and walked down to the shooting range. That way I could take my anger out something constructive.

After Latonia left the tension suddenly lifted. Everyone let out a sigh of relief, and walked into the main room. Duo, and Hilde poked their heads out first to make sure Latonia was really gone. Then made their way out, giggling.

"That was dangerous!" Duo said. As Hilde laughed and mad cat noises, including hissing. Which made Duo laugh harder.

"I hope they are all right!" Catherine said clutching her hands to her chest her face twisted in concern as she looked at the door.

"Stupid Onna! She disturbed me with her yelling!" Wufei growled walking out his office stretching.

"Wufei! Latonia, and Sebastian just had a argument if you didn't notice!" Sally said half sarcastically, and rolled her eyes.

"It should be quite interesting tonight." Relena mused smiling weakly. Everyone one looked at her. Heero gave her a questioning look who was leaning on the door frame of his office with his arms crossed.

"She'll have to come home, and eat tonight! Meaning they will be in the same room. . .still pissed at each other. . ." Relena said stretching her hands to show what she meant. Finally everyone clued in.

"Uh boy! I pity everyone that is going to be at your house tonight!" Hilde said groaning smacking her palm of her hand on her forehead.

"I don't think you have to worry much." Trowa said peeking out behind his sister. Catherine looked at him behind her shoulder with a questioning look.

"Why do you say that, Trowa?" Quatre asked arching a eyebrow in question.

"Ya! I mean don't you think we just saw the beginning?" Dorothy asked stepping beside Quatre who placed his arm around her shoulders.

"No! All the tension was let go. Latonia, and Sebastian hold grudges but, they won't blow up at each other again. Especially not in front of Zivan." Trowa said indicating Millardo, and Noin's son.

"True. You could be right. I just hope they get back together soon. I don't think I would be able to stand that kind of tension again." Relena said sighing.

"Hn." was all Trowa said as he left. No one really paid much attention as he left except Catherine who's eyes sparkled. Like she knew something no one else did. Maybe she did. . .

**********

I stood at station number 5. My lucky number. I wore hearing muffs, shooting at the stupid man on the paper which was 20 feet away. At every shot I felt the tension leave me little by little. Only a few other Preventers were in the range with me but they were down at the twenties. The better for me as I swore, and curse at the paper man, pretending it was Sebastian. I would never shot my brother but, it felt good to pretend.

"Not bad." a voice said to my left as I pulled down my paper man which had holes in the chest, head, and . . .ahem . . crotch.

I turned to see Trowa leaning over the edge looking at the paper man over my shoulder with a small smile on his face.

I felt my heart skip a beat. I quickly cover my surprise, and happiness seeing him, and turned back to the sheet of paper, and turned it slightly to the right, and grunted lightly accessing it.

"Ya! I have a better shot when I'm angry." I said smirking as I squished the paper into a ball, and tossed it into the garbage. He chuckled lightly.

"No kidding!" he said his one visible green eye sparkling in amusement. I frowned at him and placed my hands on my hips in mockery. Then I sighed as I put a new paper man on the clip.

"I take it everyone heard." I stated not really asking. I then pushed the lever as the man flowed down the line till it was at 25 feet.

"You guys were loud." Trowa said adjusting his hearing muffs as I lifted my gun, and started to fire.

After I finished the round I turned back to Trowa who was studying me. I sighed and pressed the lever to bring back the paper man. I took it off the clip, and held it up to show Trowa who smiled.

The paper man had a smiley face on where his face was supposed to be. I laughed, squished it, and also threw it into the garbage.

"Are you all right?" he asked as I refilled my gun again. This was like my 10th time. I wasn't really counting.

"Other than the fact I pissed at my brother, I'm fine. Thanks for asking though." I said frowning, and putting my gun in my waist band at my back.

He looked at me studying me. His look was disbelieving. I looked at him questioningly. He shook his head as I took off the ear muffs and put them on the hook with the others as did he as we left.

"Do you want to talk? I am a good listener." Trowa asked taking my upper arm gently as we entered the hallway. I looked at his hand on my arm, and then his green eye that was full of concern.

"No. I couldn't burden you with all my problems. Also I wouldn't be surprise if big brother is lurking in the shadows." I said sarcastically, scowling.

Then before I could say another word he started to gently dragged me to the elevator, and pushed the button to the main floor.

"Trowa?" I asked after I entered the elevator. I didn't bother fighting. He was strong, and much taller than me. I'm only 5'10''. He is a good half foot taller.

"We are going to get a tea, my treat. Then we are going to go outside in the park, and you are going to talk." Trowa stated frowning at me. Daring me to refuse. I wisely closed my mouth and waited for him to get our teas at the Caf doors.

He then came back and handed me a tea, and then lead the way out the door the park. I followed till we came to a bench in the park beside the Preventers office. He sat down, and gently patted the space beside him. I then gently sat beside him. I quietly sipped my tea, thinking about Trowa's forceful attitude. It was surprising and very . . . attractive.

"Well. . .?" Trowa asked taking me out of my thoughts. I turned to look at him from my hunched over position with my elbows on my knees. "Tell me." he said his eyes searching mine. I sighed and leaned back. I then proceeded to take a sip of the tea he bought me.

"I guess you figured out that Sebastian is being slightly protective." I said. He said nothing as my anger began to build up. "I can't believe him! I mean I am not a little girl anymore. I am a grown woman." I growled, getting up, and pacing.

No kidding! Trowa though as he looked Latonia up and down. He smiled as Latonia continued to rant.

"I mean fine he can be concerned about my well being! I also wouldn't mind if he said so, and told me to be careful! But forbid me?! Forbid me like a 2 year old! That really pisses me off!" I snarled. I stopped and looked around thankful nobody was in hearing range.

I then let out a rush of air, and sat down from my pacing, and ranting. Thank god nobody is around! That felt better though! I thought, taking a sip of my tea.

"Why do you want to be a Preventer anyway?" Trowa asked watching me out of the corner of his eye as he took a sip of his tea.

"I. . .I . . .I think because I wanted to be able to protect myself, and people I care about. I mean I don't think I could stand losing anyone else, after my parents. Also I think it's because . . .because I wanted to be independent, strong, and intelligent woman." I said blushing slightly, rolling the warm tea cup between my hands.

"There are better ways to go about that." Trowa said leaning back, and taking another sip of his tea.

"Maybe but, I was nothing then! Now I am somebody! Sally is a doctor! Relena is the peace giver! Catherine is a circus star! What was I? Just Sebastian's little sister. I got tired of it, and that why I left. To figure out what I wanted. To figure out who I really was. Who I am. I did, and here I am." I said ranting at the beginning, and becoming hushed as I came to the end.

"Tell him." Trowa said getting up, and tossing his empty styrofoam cup in the trash. I followed him, and finished my tea as well.

"Tell Sebastian what I just said to you?" I asked throwing out my styrofoam cup, and jogging to catch up with him. He nodded as I came in step with him.

"He'll have to understand soon that you are grown up. You tell him that, and he will understand. Then maybe he will get off your case." Trowa said as we entered the Preventers office. I stopped as he proceeded to the elevator.

"Latonia?" he asked when he stood in the elevator holding it open for me. He face in a frown when he noticed that I had stopped.

"Coming." I said and jogged into the elevator. We then walked to our office. Before he opened the door I stopped him by taking his upper arm.

"Hn?" he grunted as he looked at me. I smiled, and let go.

"I just wanted to thank you before we went in. Thank you." I said smiling. He nodded. "Thanks for the tea too. You remembered I only like sugar." I said as he quickly nodded again, and seemed to be hiding a slight blush creeping up. He then walked in, and went straight to his office. Maybe there is hope for him after all. I thought as I entered my office noticing everyone else was in their offices with there doors closed.

"Back to work." I muttered as I entered my office shutting the door, and getting back to good old work.

 

~AN: in the main room the office go Hilde, Duo, Heero, Wufei, Sally, Catherine, Dorothy, Quatre, Trowa, and Latonia ( left to right ). I'm also really sorry for taking so long but, my mom was in a car accident and then we went on vacation. Thanks. Tell me what you think.~

~Vega~