Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. Unfortunately . . .

Relena was laying in her bed that night not really sleeping. She was half awake staring at the ceiling. She often took her and her brother's relationship for granted. At supper Sebastian, and Latonia didn't speak to one another, and ignored each other. Though everyone could catch the harsh words, and repression. Latonia then finally said she was tired and retired to her room which was across from her own. Sebastian just ignored the glare he was receiving From Millardo, and Noin. While their 3 year old Zivan, watched with curiosity wondering what was wrong with his 'Aunt' Latonia, and 'Uncle' Sebastian. All the gang was either a uncle or aunt to Zivan. Nobody minded and actually encouraged the idea for their titles.

Relena then tried to talk to Latonia after dinner but, Latonia refused to talk. She said she was busy, and by the sound of it she was on the computer doing something about the newest threat.

"Why oh why are they against peace? Do they want to fight?" she asked the darkness. With a sigh she turned to her balcony window where the moon's light was flowing through the white curtains.

Then tired of trying to sleep she got up, and walk out onto the balcony after she unlocked the sliding glass doors. She then leaned against the cold stone ledge, and sighed. The nippy breeze blew through her long white thin strapped night gown like she was naked.

She then straightened as she sensed and felt something move. She turned to her left to see a shadow. She backed up slightly and went to go back in. Before she could run in the shadow grabbed her around her waist, and before she could scream it covered her mouth. Then walked in holding her close.

Relena felt the familiar strong grip around her waist. She wasn't sure but, the thought crossed her mind that it was Heero. The person place her on the bed gently, and stood as the moonlight surround his out line.

"Heero?" Relena asked. Heero nodded. He had gotten much taller like the other Gundam pilots. They all grew up, and became more defined. Though Trowa was still the tallest they had all become taller. Heero was about 6'3'' were as Trowa was 6'5''. Then Duo was 6'2'', Quatre was 5'12'', and Wufei was 6 feet even. All still muscular, and same hair cuts which they all refused to change.

"Relena what were you doing out on your balcony? Latonia said they is a chance someone is out for you. It's dangerous." Heero growled into the darkness. Relena was happy to see him but, the pain in her heart for all the feelings he would never return. This made her just as angry. It was like he enjoyed hurting her.

"I couldn't sleep. It's 4:30. No one would be coming to get me now. Also no one expects me to go out on my balcony at 4:30 in the morning!" Relena hissed into the darkness at Heero. Heero was slightly surprised by Relena's anger but, covered it up by crossing his arms.

"Hn." was his only response. Relena let out sigh, rolled across the bed, and turned on her night stand lamp. This bringing light in the room so Heero could get a better look at her. He felt his heart skip as he saw her night gown. It wasn't revealing but it hugged her nice womanly curves nicely. Heero almost lost his unemotional face as she turned back to him.

"What are you doing here Heero?" Relena then asked her voice even as she watched him, sitting on the edge of her bed. He just stared back her nothing showing on his face.

"Protecting you." He said after a moment of silence. Relena then got up, and sighed. She rubbed her nose tiredly.

"Why Heero? So you don't have to fight again? Because it is your job? Because I am a symbol of your peace? Why Heero?" Relena asked moving to stand 3 feet away from him but, watching him carefully.

"Hn." he answered though he himself wasn't sure of the answer. He had strong emotions, and feelings for her but, he was afraid of them. Yes the great Heero Yuy was afraid of these feelings. Partly because he didn't know what they are but, also he didn't know how to react with them. Could he love Relena Peacecraft?

"I thought so Heero. Heero why don't you just go? I have other friends like Latonia, and Duo who can protect me. The only difference is they talk to me. They treat me like a human being, a friend were as you treat like a doll. I am tired of it! I am a 22 year old woman! I want to be loved, and treated like every other human being. So get out! NOW!" Relena said as her anger rose. She was tired of it. She loved him, and he didn't. Probably never would.

"Relena." Heero said uncrossing his arms and approaching her. She just crossed her arms, and looked away as the tears fell down her cheeks.

"Don't Heero." she whispered, "Do you care about me at all?" with this she turned to look at his face. His eyes were filled with concern, longing, sorrow, and . . . love?

"Relena. I care about you. I care about you a lot. I just not sure how to do with them. They don't exactly have instructions!" He said his shoulder slouching in defeat. Only she would see this side of him. When they were alone.

"Heero." Relena whispered as she approached him. She placed her hands on either side of his face, and pulled him down to her.

Heero was slightly surprised as their lips touched. Then he returned the kiss with passion, and wrapped his arms around her. Her hands then found their way to his unruly hair, and comb through the chocolate strands. He then pulled her closer and placing one hands on the small of her back. The other stroked her breast.

Relena felt his hand caress her breast. She gasped as she felt shivers run up her spine. She wrapped her hands around his neck as he took advantage of her gasp and explored the inside of her mouth. She returned the kiss matching his desire.

Heero wanted her. He wanted her bad but, . . . he couldn't so that. No. They was still things they needed to discuss, and he needed to show her that he would never leave her. Not ever again.

Relena then explored his chest with her fingertips. Each muscle clinched as she touched it. He then ducked his head and kissed her neck. She felt his fingers run through her long blond hair. She sighed and titled her head to give him more passage.

Then he gently, and regretfully pulled away. Relena looked at him questioningly. He smiled, and still held her close.

"Relena not tonight. I really do care about you but, I have to understand these feeling first. Please wait for me." he whispered, his eyes begging.

"Forever." Relena whispered, and kissed him once more before returning to her bed. He followed her and turned off the lamp, and kissed her on the forehead. "Heero? Stay with me till I fall asleep?" Relena asked as Heero stroked her hair, and face. He saw her breathing even out as she began to fall asleep.

"Yes, but, I will be gone in the morning. I will see you later though." he whispered as she fell asleep cozing into his touch.

"I know." was her only answer as she fully fell asleep with a small smile on her face. Heero stayed a little while longer, and then kissed her forehead before silently sneaking out the balcony sliding doors. This time he would come back. He would return to Relena. He wasn't going to hurt her anymore.

*********

I woke up the next morning at 9:30. I groaned. I was late but, I was having fabulous dreams. Mostly about a silent, tall Gundam pilot.

Actually I was supposed to see Lady Une at 10:30 so, I guess it wasn't to bad. I could lie and say I did the work I did last night this morning before I met up with her. Can't hurt. I thought rolling out of bed, and dragging my sorry ass to the shower in my bathroom.

I came out with my hair still wet but, half dry, and wrapped in a blue towel. With that I sat down at my desk where my laptop was open, and running. I sighed, and gave me hair one last rub with the towel I was holding.

Then suddenly something flashed on to my computer. I turn to face the screen to see a instant message.

~*S*SERPENT*~ Hey sweetheart! Guess who?

"Your joking." I muttered. He had gotten a hold of my computer signature. How? God fucken knows. So I typed back curious as I was angry.

*^RED^DRAGON^* - What do you want?

~*S*SERPENT*~ Oh be nice. I was going to tell you when we were planning on attacking Queen Relena. You do want to know, don't you?

*^RED^DRAGON^* - Right! Why would you tell me?

~*S*SERPENT*~ So we can meet and we can see how good you are. What do you think?

*^RED^DRAGON^* - I think you are full of shit! You are playing with my mind.

~*S*SERPENT*~ Maybe. But would you want to take the chance? Huh?

*^RED^DRAGON^* - When? Where? Then we will see.

~*S*SERPENT*~ Tomorrow at Queen Relena's speech at 1:00pm. Be there.

*^RED^DRAGON^* - We will see. Though I have a question. Do you want me or Relena dead?

~*S*SERPENT*~ Neither. Not yet, anyway. See ya later, Latonia.

*^RED*DRAGON^* - DAMN YOU!! WHO ARE YOU?!

Windows: ~*S*SERPENT*~ has longed off.

"Damn you. I find you, you stupid fucker." I growled at the screen, and then got up, and dressed quickly. I dressed into blue jeans, a red tank top, black leather jacket, and with my white running shoes.

I ran downstairs to see Sebastian, and Relena talking. I said nothing. I was pissed as it was so, I just grabbed my helmet, nodded to them and left. I jumped onto my bike and sped all the way to the Preventers office. On the way I was trying to decide to share my new info or keep a secret.

At Lady Une's and my meeting she hassled me again to tell them that Silver Serpent were threatening me. She didn't like keeping it a secret. I didn't really either but, I didn't need to get Sebastian on my case about that too. So again I refused. I also kept the planned attack a secret. He said he didn't want to kill Relena and also she was going to have guards there anyway. Also I planning on taking care of Silver Serpent myself.

After the meeting I went to my office not really caring what everyone was doing or where they were. I walked into my office and sat down at my computer. I hadn't tried to trace the instant message before because I had no time. Now that I tired once again it was nothing. He could cover ass to well far as my concern.

"Asshole. You will make a mistake and I will be all over you, fucker." I muttered to the computer screen tapping my fingers on the desk top.

"Who?" a voice asked from outside me office. I looked up to see Relena standing outside my open office door. I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"Nobody. What are you doing here?" I asked a little harsher than I wanted. I regretted my tone after I had finished. I saw pain cross her normally happy face. "Sorry Relena. This just hasn't been my day or rather week." I muttered placing my forehead in my palm with my elbow on the desk top.

"You, and Sebastian still fighting?" she asked sitting down on the chair across from my desk.

"He is still treating me like a child. I am a grown woman. I can make my own decisions. Why can't he see that?" I said with a touch of sadness in my voice.

"He will soon. It will take time, and patience. He just a over protective brother. I know. I have one remember?" Relena said smiling, and then sighing as I laughed.

"Oh ya!" I said leaning back in my chair still laughing.

"All right! All right! Save it! You are in the same position as me. People who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones." Relena said relieved that her friend was laughing.

"Sorry! Sorry! I just forgot that I'm not the only poor soul with a protective older brother." I said whipping the tears from my eyes.

"No kidding. I may not have a older brother but, I have 29 older sisters." Quatre said entering my office.

"Quatre. Now that has to be hell." I said laughing again. Got it felt good to laugh. I saw that Quatre turned to Relena and smiled. She smiled back. "Okay. I am fine now. I think." I said clearing my throat.

"It's nice to hear you laugh, Latonia. You were so upset lately. We missed you. No matter what anyone says we are all glad you are back." Quatre said smiling.

"Thank you. I am glad to be back." I said standing up, and hugging Quatre. He hugged back.

"Me too!" Relena whined in a little voice. We turned and laughed. We then pulled her into a hug too.

"So what are you guys up to?" I asked just as a general question as I sat on my desk. Quatre, and Relena looked at one another, and then back to me. "What?" I asked getting a little worried.

"We were wondering if you like to go to dinner with us all tonight. My treat!" Relena said, biting her lower lip.

"Is Sebastian coming?" I asked crossing my arms, my mood dropping down again.

"Actually no. Sebastian, Millardo, Noin, and Catherine aren't coming. Everyone else is though!" Relena said smiling.

"Hn. I wonder why big bro isn't taking the chance to watch over my every move?" I muttered scowling.

"Maybe he is realizing that you need space. Or maybe he's just busy!" Quatre said acting a little nervous. I looked at him with a arched eyebrow. They were both hiding something. They both seemed nervous, and anxious.

"Okay! What the hell is going on? What are you hiding?" I asked crossing my arms and looking at them with raised eyebrows. Other than Duo these two had trouble keeping secrets. They could fool politics but, not us, their close friends.

"Hiding? I'm not hiding anything! Quatre?" Relena said running her hands along her black purse.

"Nope nothing hiding here!" Quatre said smiling, and running his hand through his platinum blond locks. I looked at them in disbelief.

"Uh huh! And I was born yesterday! What is up?" I said sarcastically. Quatre, and Relena looked at each other nervous again.

Then Duo stuck his head in smiling like a idiot as usual. Like he knew something that no one else did. Which he probably did.

"Hey guys! Have you told Latonia that Sebastian, and Catherine have been dating for 8 months, yet?" Duo said. I stopped, and looked at him in disbelief.

"WHAT?!" I said scowling. Duo, Quatre, and Relena all cringed. I clenched my fists. "This isn't happening!" I mumbled to myself putting my face in my left hand.

"DUO!!" Relena, and Quatre said together turning to the braided baka who wasn't smiling anymore. Relena held her purse to hit him while Quatre clenched his fists.

"Guess not! I guess I'll be going! Hehehehehe! BYE!!!" Duo said nervously. With a wave, and leaving a slight cloud of dust he was gone.

"Latonia? Are you all right?" Quatre asked approaching me forgetting the American pilot for now. They would get him later.

"Sebastian and Catherine have been dating for 8 months, and nobody told me? Especially my dear brother?" I said sarcastically.

"Well, no one really knew till 2 months ago. They didn't tell us till then. They were dating secretly for a while not sure what everyone's reaction would be. Of coarse we were. . .are all happy for them. They are happy." Relena explained watching me carefully.

"Sebastian meant to tell you when you got back but, you guys are fighting now. So I guess he forgot or thought you knew by now." Quatre said trying to protect my brother.

"HA! He gives me shit for hiding what I was doing for 2 years meanwhile he been hiding his girlfriend from me for 8 months. And even better she is one of my good friends." I said crossing my arms, and standing up.

"What are you going to do?" Relena asked worried with the look I had on my face. She was worried I was going to blow up or something along that line.

"I am going to bring that up when he starts a argument along that line again. I'm happy for them if they are happy but, he is just as guilty hiding as I am being Red Dragon. Mine was security reasons. His . . ." I said shrugging.

"Point taken as long as you aren't going to . . .do something you might regret." Quatre said choosing his words carefully. I shook my head.

"Good! Now that that's out of the way! Are you coming to come to dinner with us?" Relena asked relieved, and her sky blue eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Sure but, I am beginning to think there is a catch!" I said arching a eyebrow in question as she let out a girly squeal.

"There is. . .sort of! You have to go shopping with me, and the girls to get dresses for this evening!" Relena said smiling.

"But. . .but I have to work!" I said pointing to my computer. I did want to go but, I was already late for work. If I left Lady Une would have my head. She already had my arms, and legs.

"You will be! You, Hilde, Dorothy, Sally, and Catherine will be escorting me to the mall, and you will have a good time with me." Relena said. Quatre shrugged.

"Is it okay with Lady Une?" I asked slightly unsure though I did want to go. Like every other female. I love to shop. Just to a degree, and a few times a month.

"I told Lady Une, and she agreed!" Relena said grabbing my arm, and started to drag me out the office.

"I take it you twisted her arm!" I said grabbing my purse as we left my office. "Never mind! You used your political charm! You are a pacifist! Right?" I said as we moved to the main office.

"I leave my pacifism when I feel it will be most profitable! And that is all I'll say!" Relena said. I laughed as did Quatre.

"Remind me not to be around when you get that feeling." I said as we entered the elevator with Quatre waving goodbye to us.

*********

Relena drove us to the mall where we were meeting all the girls. Catherine was also going out this evening with my brother. She seemed a little nervous around me but, I quickly put her at ease when I said I was happy for them. I also told her that if I was mad at anyone it was Sebastian. Mostly for yelling at me for hiding when he was also hiding something. She laughed, and we quickly went on our way shopping for the perfect dress for this evening.

With that we all went back to Relena's, and my place to get dressed after we finished our shopping. The Gundam pilots agreed to meets us there at 5:30.

I dressed in my new teal wrap around dress which was a little past me knees. I curled my hair in soft curls and pulled it up letting a few strands fall to frame my face. I wore strap, teal sandals that matched my dress. They wrapped around my ankle with ribbon.

Relena bought a purple, spaghetti strap dress that reached her ankles but, it had slits up to mid thigh. She also wore slip on purple sandals. Her hair she kept down with two little sparkly barrettes on each side.

Hilde bought a baby blue sleeveless dress that went to her mid thigh. She also bought sandals that the straps tied up to her knee. Her hair is still short so she used gel that had sparkles in it for a change.

Dorothy bought a red halter top dress. It was just above her knees with red spike heels. She braided her hair, and wrapped it into a bun.

Sally bought a midnight blue jump suit. It had a 'v' cut neck, and looked like a dress but, Sally felt more comfortable in the pants. She left her hair down from its normal braids. She wore the usual simple high heels that matched her dress.

With that the doorbell rang, and I ran to the door because I was the only one that didn't have a boyfriend or a known crush. Known was the key word here.

As I made my way down the stairs I noticed out of the corner of my eye Sebastian awed by my appearance. I just smiled as he made his way out the back door.

I opened the door revealing the 5 Gundam pilots. Quatre was dress in grey pants, and a green dress shirt that brought out the green in his eyes. Duo was dressed in burgundy pants, and a tiny checkered, burgundy, and black dress shirt with a black tank top underneath. Wufei was dressed in his traditional silk shirt, and pants. Heero was dressed in black jeans, a light blue shirt, and his leather jacket.

Then came Trowa where I my heart skipped a few beats because he looked so handsome. He was dressed in a navy dress pants, and blazer with a white turtle neck. Damn he looked good. I quickly gained my composure as I noticed Trowa was looking at my with the same fixed fascination. Or was it my imagination?

"Hey fellas! The chicks will be down in a minute! Come in!" I said opening the door to let them in. They all came in and I closed the door behind them.

"My you look stunning this evening, Latonia." Quatre said smiling.

"Ya 'tonia you look sexy! We are going to have to fight the horny bastards with clubs!" Duo said giving one of his prize winning smiles.

"Thank you but, I think you all will be too busy protecting your own girls to worry about me." I said opening the closet and pulling out my little white jacket.

"Hn. Women! You always have to wait for them! They are never on time!" Wufei grumbled crossing his arms.

"Oh Wufei you want us to look are best don't you? It's worth the wait!" Sally said from the top of the stairs.

With that Relena, and the girls came down making there entrance. Duo was drooling at the sight of Hilde. Quatre was smiling, and went and took Dorothy's hand and kissed it.

"You look lovely tonight, my sweet." Quatre said hushed. Dorothy giggled as he help her into her coat.

Heero gaped at Relena as she came down. Then snapping out of it. He went and offered her his arm which she took gracefully.

Wufei on the other hand help Sally into her coat but, was frowning in thought. He and Sally weren't dating but, they were close, and Sally secretly loved him. Well all the girls knew that she did.

Trowa just stood beside me, and wait for the theatrics to end with me. I shook my head in amusement also in slight jealously.

"What?" Trowa asked noticing the movement. I looked up at him, and smiled slightly.

"So funny how gruff they can be about how long woman take or other 'female' traits but as soon as they dress up for them they turn to jell-o!" I said. He nodded, and smiled.

"By the way you very lovely tonight, Latonia." Trowa said. I snapped my head to look at him. He was looking away smiling.

"Thanks! You look great tonight too, Trowa." I said feeling tinges in my skin. How he had said my name sent shivers up my spine. Now I felt beautiful.

"Let's go! The carriage awaits!" Duo said after everyone was ready. We all left to the cars out in the driveway.

Finally we came to the restaurant. The waiter seated us, and I once again was sitting next to Trowa. We rode with Quatre, and Dorothy who sat in the front while Trowa, and I sat in the back. Not that I minded but, it almost seemed like they were trying to set us up.

"Isn't it lovely here?" Relena breathed as we sat down out in the warm night on the patio. The sun was still up but, the sky was starting to turn to orange, and pinks.

"Yes it is. We are going to get to see the sunset." Quatre said with his arm around his girlfriend, Dorothy.

We then ordered dinner which varied form streak to fish. I stuck with a platter that had all sorts of finger food. Trowa had done the same but, with a seafood one. He and I traded throughout the meal. Which I noticed a few smiles, and winks as we did so. We also got a nice white wine to share. Quatre wasn't much into drinking but, he had one glass of wine with dinner. Almost everyone stuck with one glass. Including Duo.

"How about desert, ladies?" the waiter asked after he had cleared our dinner plates. All the guys either ordered coffee, or tea.

"Oh god! The forbidden fruit!" I said laughing as I noticed that every girls face lit up at the word 'dessert.'

The girls ignored me and gave into ordering pie or some other type of fattening sweet. Mostly had to do with chocolate.

"How about you, miss?" the waiter asked me. I looked up at him surprised, and blinked a few times. He bent down so we were face to face.

"M-me?" I asked pointing to my chest. He smiled showing his dimples. His blond hair glisten in the candle light. He was attractive but, I already had my eyes on someone.

"You are the only one who didn't order. And you don't seem to worry about gaining weight. Let's see you look like a ice cream kind of girl. How about our hot fudge chocolate

sundae?" He asked winking. I blushed, and bite my lower lip.

"S-sure. Why not?" I said. He smiled, and walked off. With that I turned back to the table where it either was frowns or giggles. Trowa, Wufei, and Quatre were frowning. Heero had a arched eyebrow as he watched the waiter walk away. All the girls broke into giggles. "What?" I asked looking innocent and trying to push the red out of my cheeks.

"How dishonourable! To hit on a girl like that! Does he not have any honour?" Wufei asked with his arms crossed.

"Hitting on me?" I asked pointing at my chest in disbelief. Hilde laughed and put down her empty wine glass.

"Latonia he has been checking you out all through dinner." Hilde said smiling mischievously. I arched a eyebrow.

Relena then turned to looked behind Heero to look at our waiter as he got our orders. She arched a eyebrow as Heero turned to look at her like she was nuts.

"He is good looking. Nice butt." Relena stated in a political accessing voice. This sent all the girls into giggles. Heero growled and then Relena laughed harder. "Yours is nicer." she whispered into his ear. He grunted at that, and watched the waiter with a weary eye.

"Oh ya!" Sally said looking around me to see him behind down. Her chin in her palm as her elbow leaned against the table. "Damn!" she mumbled as he bent down.

"Woman, do you not have any honour?" Wufei asked horrified. I laughed in nervousness, and it was funny to see Wufei horrified.

"Oh Wufei it's okay we are checking him out to make sure he has all the 'extras.' We need to make sure he's good enough for Latonia." Dorothy said smiling.

"What would you say if I said I'm not interested?" I asked crossing my arms, and looking away pretending not to care though everyone feels giddy when you find out a hot guy has a crush on you.

"I'd say you are lying!" Duo said pointing his finger at me, laughing. I turned and frowned.

"I'm not! First of all I don't have time for a boyfriend. Second I have a dangerous job. Too dangerous for a local waiter. Third I already have my eyes on another. . . I didn't just say that!" I mumbled putting my head between my arms and groaning.

"Really? Who could that be?" Hilde asked giggling, and leaning forward to get closer.

"You wouldn't know him. He leaves on L1." I said sitting up trying to save as much dignity as I possibly could. Though it was a lie.

"Here he comes Latonia." Quatre said looking around me. I stood up abruptly, and grabbed my purse.

"I am going to the ladies washroom." I stated and walked away as the waiter came with our orders. He smiled as he passed. I nodded, and smiled but kept moving.

I went to the washroom and threw water on my face to cool the blush I was creating with embarrassment. I sighed as I looked at my reflection. I then dried my face and fixed my make-up and went back to the table.

I sat down, and thankfully they started a new conversation that didn't include making me make a fool of myself. So I sat silently and ate my ice cream. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Trowa was frowning at me. I turned to look at him but, he had started talking to Quatre. I sighed and stayed quiet for the rest of the meal.

After Relena paid the check we got up to leave. I made sure every time the waiter returned I was talking to someone. I got up, and went to grab my coat but it wasn't there. I then noticed Trowa holding it up to help me into it.

"Thank you, Trowa." I said as I slipped my arms into the sleeves. He nodded.

"I take it that you don't want to see that waiter again?" Trowa asked as he walked behind me as we walked through the tables to leave.

"Nope. I don't need to be hassled again. I have no time with the stupid dating chasing girl guys thing. I don't have a crush. I don't have time to crush." I muttered.

Then Trowa wrapped his arm around my waist as he saw the waiter approach. The waiter stopped stared, and frowned. Then he walked away.

I was surprised at first at then realized Trowa was saving me from 'the waiter.' God! It sounds like a horror movie. The waiter. He stalks, and he serves. I thought to myself trying to ignore the tinges I was feeling with Trowa's arm around my waist.

We finally got to the car where Trowa help me into the back seat, and got in the other side. I smiled when he got in as did Dorothy, and Quatre.

"Thanks for saving me from 'the waiter', Trowa!" I said. He nodded. As Quatre started the car, and we drove off.

"I knew you wouldn't put up with it but, your too nice to tell him off either. So I did the next obvious thing." Trowa said. I nodded as we rod in silence other than Quatre and Dorothy who were discussing something to do with politics.

Quatre then pulled up to the mansion. I went to get out but, Trowa stopped me by putting his hand on my knee.

"Trowa?" I asked as he got out of the car.

"He's being a gentleman. He is going to escort you to the door." Quatre said smiling. He had a twinkle in his eye I didn't recognize but, I said nothing.

Trowa opened the car door, and offered his hand which I took, and stepped out of the car. He shut the door, and offered his arm to help me up the steps. I smiled, and took it. He smiled back. We came to the door, and I turned to face him before walking in.

"Trowa. We were friends before I left. I was wondering if we could again?" I asked looking at him. The moonlight shone off his face in a alluring way.

"I though we never stopped." Trowa said smiling. I nodded.

"I guess your right. Thanks again. Goodnight." I said. I then gave him a hug. At first he was surprised but, returned it.

"Goodnight." he whispered as I pulled away, and went inside. I gave a little wave before I completely shut the door. I smiled, and ran up the stairs to my room. I quickly undressed, and went to bed dreaming sweet dreams. Completely forgetting and unaware what was to come.

*********

Sebastian came through the back door to see his sister run up the stairs smiling, and giggling happily. He frowned slightly in thought but, was happy to see his sister happy just the same.

*FLASHBACK*

He and Catherine sat in a very nice Italian restaurant. Try as he might he couldn't get his sister out of his mind. He saw her answer the door in that lovely teal dress. It was then when it fully hit him that she wasn't that little anymore. She was a woman. Or rather is.

"Sebastian? Sebastian are you all right? You seem miles away." Catherine said snapping him out of his revive. He felt guilty about thinking about his sister when he had a gorgeous lady sitting across from him. Boy! Did she look it tonight. He red hair pulled back with a small mint green hair band that matched her 'v' hemline dress. She looked stunning.

"Nothing." he numbly lied rubbing his nose in frustration. She smiled wistfully, and took a sip of her wine.

"You're lying! You're thinking about you not so little sister, Latonia." Catherine said holding her wine glass in her hand. Sebastian smiled weakly.

"You can see right through me. I'm sorry. I guess the fight has me a little bothered. Also the fact I haven't told her about us yet either." Sebastian sighed wearily.

"She knows. Quatre, and Relena told her. Actually Duo sort of dropped the bomb but, Quatre, and Relena comforted the blow." Catherine said shrugging slightly.

"W-what?" Sebastian stuttered slightly almost dropping his wine glass.

"Don't worry though I saw her this afternoon and she said that if we were happy she is too. She hugged me, and wished me good luck with her 'ill-forgotten-damned brother.' Actually she said that she was planning on using it against you when you get on her case again about being a Preventer, and not telling you." Catherine said smiling.

"Oh boy! This is going to be interesting." Sebastian groaned taking a big gulp of his wine. Catherine laughed.

"Sebastian, on a serious note, she is a grown woman. She can do what she likes. If this is what she wants to do you shouldn't fight with her. Support her, and help her. She may not say it but, your opinion has a lot of influence. Having this fight on her mind makes her sloppy and could kill her." Catherine pointed out.

"I know. I know. I am planning on making it up to her but, . . .I guess it is hard for me to see her more than the little girl my parents left me to protect." Sebastian said pain crossing his face. He sighed. "I saw her running to open the door to go out with the Gundam pilots, and girls. You should have seen her. She was gorgeous. It was then I realized she wasn't little anymore. I realized she is a full grown woman. And by the looks of it so did the Gundam Pilots." Sebastian chuckled remembering the looks on their faces when she opened the door.

"I'm glad you are planning to apologize. I felt the same way with Trowa. I guess I was . . . or am a protective older sister. I know what it is like. How they suddenly just grow and don't need to be watched over. Latonia will still need you. You are her only blood relative that matters to her. You mean a lot to her." Catherine said sighing as she sipped some more of her wine. Sebastian nodded letting her words sink in. "Also was any pilot more . . .stunned then the rest?" Catherine then asked with a gleam in her eye.

"No. Not really. Why?" Sebastian asked frowning in thought, and question as he took a bite of his steak.

"Nothing in particular. So about us. . ." she whispered huskily leaning in for a kiss.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Sebastian sighed, and went to walk to his room when he heard voices. He turned to the door to see Heero, and Relena.

"That was a fun evening. Thank you, Heero." Relena said smiling, and standing inside the doorway.

"It's a pleasure. Though I don't think I could hold myself back away from you for much longer. By the way. Do I have a nicer butt?" Heero asked smiling, and his usual emotionless prussian blue eyes full of longing, amusement, and . . .love? Sebastian couldn't believe it.

"Quite." Relena said as Heero pulled her close to him, and kissed. Sebastian shook his head and headed to his room.

Relena and Heero held each other as the kisses slowly became more passionate each igniting the flame of desire.

Heero was lost. Her long flowing blond hair. Her sky blue eyes glowing with passion and pure love for him. How did he come to deserve her? Not that he cared. He continued his next mission that was at hand. Kissing Relena Peacecraft.

Relena felt so empty without him. Now that he was here holding her kissing her, she felt complete. Oh how she waited for this. His hands caress, and searching every curve of her feminie body. She pulled away breathless but, he didn't stop. He quickly went to her neck not wanting to go yet.

"Okay Yuy! I think my sister will be up all night with heat flashes." A voice said from up the stairs. The couple pulled apart blushing and panting for air.

". . .Millardo . . " Relena said. her brother's timing was perfect . . . as usual. Damn! She almost had the nerve to grab Heero's gun, and shot him herself.

"Time to say goodnight you two." Millardo said walking down the stairs. Noticing his sister's rage that was aimed at him.

"Goodnight Heero. I will see you tomorrow?" Relena asked smiling. Heero nodded as she ran up the stairs ignoring her brother who smiled gently at her.

After she was upstairs and her door was delicately slammed shut Heero went to leave but was stopped by Millardo.

"Yuy?" Millardo said. Heero stopped and looked at the blond man. "I not a huge fan of yours nor am I big on my sister's feeling for you but, I won't get in your way if you promise not to hurt her like you have. Tell me and I will stay completely out of your way." Millardo said. Heero stood silently for a moment thinking of the right words. He knew the words, and he had trouble saying them to Relena herself but, they were real.

"I love her, and I will never leave her again if she'll have me." Heero said, and with that he left shutting the front door, and disappearing into the darkness.

"Guard her well Yuy. You won't get another chance." the tall blond man whispered as he walked up the stairs to join his wife in bed.

 

 

~AN: Tell me what ya think!. ~ Vega ~