Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. I am planning on stealing it though . . .hehehe! How? *shrug* Back to the drawing board!

I woke up around 6:30am with the alarm clock. I sighed not wanting to get up after I smacked the snooze button. I closed my eyes slipping back into my dreams.

~He walked into the room. His movement sleek, and steady. His well developed muscles on his chest glisten with water droplets as he entered my bedroom from the bathroom. His towel wrapped around his waist. I lay in the bed with my body tangled in the sheets. He sat beside me smiling with his green eye looking over me with passion, desire, longing, and love.

"Trowa." I said hushed as I sat up. He said nothing as he captured my lips with his own. I felt his hands travel over my body till it came to my breast where he removed the sheet. I squealed in surprise but, he swallowed the sound, and started to fondling with my breasts.

He then pulled away and lowered himself to my breast. I groaned and arched my back to him as he made wet circle around the nipples. He then captured the whole demanding nipple into his mouth.

With one hand I removed his towel around his waist. He shifted to the other breast, and pushed me back to lay on the bed. I placed a hand between us till I came to his erect manhood which I proceeded to stroke.

"Latonia." he groaned and buried his face in my neck as he continued to fondle with my breasts, one in each hand. I continued to stroke his manhood, and massaging the soft hard skin in the surrounding area. This bringing more groans from him. Almost animal like.

Then with a growl he pulled my hand away, and gently opened my legs. I laughed till he started to kiss my inner thighs working his way up till he came to my womanhood where he proceeded to dart his tongue in a out, and massaging my sensitive point with his thumb. I tossed my head back and forth in pure bliss, groaning as I felt a spasm consume me.

As it passed he was towering over me. He kissed me passionately. His tongue exploring my mouth as I felt his shaft hovering at my womanhood. I wrapped my lags around his waist. He then took a deep breath as he was about to . . .~

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

I snapped up from my dream panting slightly. I then swung over and turned off the alarm. I flopped back on the bed. 6:40 am.

"ARRGH! Damn snooze buttons! Only fucken 10 minutes!" I groaned and got up out of bed, and grabbed a shower. I was a little sweaty and . . .wet from the vivid dream. Also a cold shower may help my raging hormones before I saw Trowa today. I needed control today remembering that today was the god forbidden day.

I went downstairs dressed and ready for work quatre after 7. Luckily no one was up so I could leave quietly. I grabbed a banana and a glass of orange juice. I went to leave with I heard the sound of putter patter of little feet. I turned to see a little Zivan walking in rubbing his eyes, and yawning.

"Hey little big man! You're up early!" I said as he smiled when he saw me. He ran to me and hugged me.

"Aunt Lala!" he said. He had trouble saying Latonia so he just called me Lala. I smiled and picked him up, and set him on the counter.

"Hungry, sport?" I asked tapping his nose playfully. He nodded. "Hmmmm. . . Fruit Loops? Captain Crunch? Honey Nut Cheerios?" I asked running through the names of cereal brands in the cupboard.

"Fruit Loops!" he cheered. He then slide off the counter which thankfully wasn't that tall and ran to get the milk from the fridge. I just smiled, took out the spoon, and bowl, an filled it with Fruit Loops.

"There you go, sir!" I said pouring the milk in, and giving him the spoon. He took a spoon full and ate smiling.

"Can I eat in the TV room, Aunt Lala? Till mommy, and daddy get up? I know you have to go to work." He asked after his first mouthful as I drank my orange juice. I stopped and looked at him. When did kids get to smart for their own good? I asked myself.

"Sure! Just be quiet! Everyone is very tired. And be good 'cause I do have to go to work." I said taking his bowl, spoon, and a small glass of orange on a tray and handing it to him. He then carefully walked to the TV room slowly not to spill a thing. I watched him wondering what it was like to have kids. I wanted some someday but, that was late future. The rate I was going I was going to be 40 if at all.

With that I sighed once he was settled in, and grabbed my jean jacket which matched my pants, and red helmet. I then went to the garage, and sped off to work on my bike.

I got to work to find that no one was really there yet. Must be sleeping the booze off! I thought since it was only Thursday. I just shrugged and entered my office. I flicked on my computer, and waited for it to load as I took off my jacket, and tossed it with my helmet on the chair across from my desk.

Then I went into the routine. Attached the phone line, and downloaded my messages. I went to get a coffee which was miraculously on and fresh. I shrugged and poured myself a cup. I took a sip as I entered my office.

"Not bad." I said sitting in my chair, and setting the coffee down. I then looked at my computer. I had one e-mail. So I proceeded to open it. Not noticing the sender.

Latonia,

Hello, Red Dragon. Me again! How are you? I saw your little get together

yesterday. So many chances to shot you. I kept my urges down though. I think

you rather die fighting then by a gun, no?

Enough about that! I writing you to remind you about our little meeting

at one. Hope you didn't forget. Too busy ogling the waiter or that Gundam Pilot?
All well. I saw that little hug. Dreaming about him last night? Wouldn't be surprised. You won't live enough to worry about having a love life. Of coarse it has been non existent, even now. I could change that if you joined me but, I guess you'll
sticking behind your guns though. Again I will offer it but, don't count it on your

side. I do have a soft spot for you. One area in particular. In the crotch area. Oh ya.

Till later sexy,

S.Serpent

I growled and traced it hoping maybe this time he made a mistake. Unfortunately for me he had covered his tracks again. Not even a speck of dust.

"Damn! That prick is fucken good!" I snarled slamming my fist on the desk. I then noticed that someone else was in the office, and was standing at my door.

"You are in early! Something wrong?" a voice said. To my dismay and happiness it was Trowa. I sighed and leaned back in the chair.

"No wonder the coffee is good. Why are you here so early?" I asked as well as musing why the coffee was fresh and pretty good.

"Decaffeinated for Duo." he said indicating the coffee. If you gave Duo caffeinated coffee you were asking for trouble. "Nothing to do, and I have to finish a report before I do my other duties. You?" he asked taking a sip of coffee from his mug.

"I came in late yesterday. I guess you can say I am making up for it. As well I really didn't want to see my brother this morning." I said stroking my nose in frustration.

"You can't avoid him forever. You guys need to talk." Trowa said pointing his finger at me. I sighed.

"I know. I know. I just have other things on my mind." I said looking out my window down at the street below. Trowa then came to stand beside me.

"You know that my sister, and your brother are dating, right?" he asked. I nodded, and continued to look out the window trying to calm the anger I was feeling over the e-mail.

"Yep. I'm happy for them. How do you feel?" I asked turning to study him. He took a sip of his coffee.

"It isn't my place to agree or disagree." he stated. I frowned at him, and crossed my arms. He saw this and looked at me with his one visible green eye. "What?"

"Are you telling me you don't care what your friends, and family do? Or that you don't like Sebastian much?" I asked arching a eyebrow.

"I am happy for them if that satisfies you. And I do care. I am happy for Quatre, and Dorothy. Also I think Hilde, and Duo are good together. As for Heero, and Wufei they better hurry up. They love Sally, and Relena but, they are both letting their pride get in the way." Trowa said then taking another sip of his coffee. I sighed and did the same with my coffee.

"Relena and Sally love them too but, they both are waiting for them." I said leaning against my desk facing the window. He continued to look out the window. "Then there is us." I said. I then felt flustered. That came out completely wrong I meant that neither was dating.

"Us?" He asked simply. I twitched, and smiled slightly pushing the heat that threatened to blush. I took a sip of my coffee and looked at him over the edge of the cup.

"I meant neither of us are dating either. Right? You aren't dating are you?" I asked suddenly feeling a heavy in my heart.

"No. Haven't met a girl that I like or can really talk to." Trowa said still not turning around. He felt a little disappointed.

"Neither have I. I mean the other Gundam Pilots are great but, other than the fact they are taken, there is no chemistry. We are all friends. Also the life we lead nowadays we don't have time to date or even meet a person to even consider dating." I said.

Then suddenly the door opened revealing a Wufei, and Sally who were arguing about something or another. Actually it sounded like the normal argument that always is in the air between the two.

"Wufei woman aren't weak! We woman are just as capable to do anything a man can do." Sally stated poking Wufei in the chest.

"Even in bed?" Wufei sneered. That flustered Sally. She replied with grunts, and groans. Wufei smiled triumphantly.

"INJUSTICE! Damn you, Wufei!" she finally cursed. I giggled as Trowa chuckled. Fortunately they didn't hear us as they continued.

"Sally you are a strong woman, and one of the only ones I have meant that is strong as you! I do not think any lower of you because of your weaknesses. You were born with them." Wufei said standing in front of Sally combing his fingers through her hair.

He then leaned in and kissed her on her red ruby lips. She gasped but, Wufei continued to kiss her determinedly. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He slightly groaned her name as he let a hand slip down to her lower back.

Trowa then swiftly, and quietly closed my office door. They didn't notice us like they didn't before. Frankly it was better for them. If Wufei found out we saw he would probably pull away more because of his embarrassment. Damn pride!

"I think this will be our little secret. Wufei should be glad it was us not Duo." Trowa said his green eye showing his happiness as he let a small smile play on his lips. I almost turned to complete jell-o.

"I have to say that was smooth. Especially the comment if woman could preform the same in bed. Did you see Sally's face? That was priceless!" I said laughing.

"Yes that was a interesting tactic. Though on a serious note. Latonia we should pretend we saw nothing." He said watching me.

"I know. With Wufei's pride if I told Duo or I teased him it could push him further away. Then Sally would kill me, and they may never get together." I said sighing and flopping into my chair. I then noticed I hadn't closed the e-mail. I shot a nervous glance at Trowa wondering if he saw it or not. He gave me a questioning glance as I quickly grabbed the mouse and closed it.

"Something wrong, Latonia?" He asked walking around behind me to look at the screen.

I smiled weakly at him.

"Nope. Nothing's wrong. Why do you think that?" I asked. He frowned slightly but, before he could say a word there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I called.

The door opened a goofily smiling Sally. She smiled at Trowa who nodded at her. She then came in a placed a file on my desk.

"Hi! You guys are here early! How long have you been here?" she asked looking a little nervous. Obviously nervous about if we saw her and Wufei.

"For a half hour. When did you come in?" I asked pretending I knew nothing. It seemed to be convincing enough as she smiled sweetly.

"I just came in about a 15 minutes ago." Sally said smiling like she had swallowed a canary. I just smiled back generally.

"I'll leave you two. I have work to do." Trowa said leaving holding his coffee cup. He nodded at Sally, and then me. He held my eyes for a moment and then he disappeared as he closed my office door.

"Hn. Latonia is there something between you two? I mean you two were cozy last night, and this morning you two alone. . ." she asked with a questioning look. I laughed. I wish! I thought wishfully.

"Other than we are friends? No. I just came in because I came in late yesterday, and I thought I make it up this morning. He happen to be here too. He said he had a report to finish before today's work. Beside unlike everyone else we went straight home after dinner." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Ya same here." Sally said and then a blush began to creep up her cheeks. I assumed she remembered the kiss this morning. "Here! I want you to take a look over this file. Maybe this might help." Sally said.

I took the file and flipped through it. It was a file of reports of rumours, and blackmail. I nodded.

"I'll have a look. Maybe this can help with other information. Thanks." I said. She smiled, and left.

"Bye!" She called as she shut the door. I smiled and shook my head as she left. I then turned to the file to get to work.

The day passed and everyone slowly made their way in, and out. I hardly noticed as I worked diligently all morning. Trying to keep my mind off to what was to come.

12 o'clock came quickly. Almost too quickly for my liking. I didn't tell anyone where I was going. Though Duo asked where I was headed, and I told him I was going on my lunch. He asked if he could come but,. I rebuked him quickly. Almost to quickly, and harsh. He frowned at me as I left but, didn't say anything. I just loaded my gun.

Now here I was sitting on the balcony above the audience. I saw that Millardo, Sebastian, and Lady Une were sitting in the audience. With that I sat in the darkness so no one would see me. Relena then was called up for her speech. On her left was Heero, and on her right was Trowa. They were seated as her guards. This wouldn't stop Silver Serpent from attacking. He didn't give a shit. I mean he told me when, and where he was attacking. Though I wonder if it was a set-up.

Then before I could consider anything else the doors on the left, right, and under me swung open revealing many black dressed men, and woman with huge machine guns. All their faces were covered by masks. Heero, and Trowa quickly stepped in front of Relena to protect her. I closer to the ledge to see one that was dressed in grey, and silver. He only held a smaller gun, and walked up hotly to the stage. He stepped up to the first step towards Relena. Heero growled.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Trowa asked cocking his gun to the man. With this I took the time to check my gun, and then pushed it back into my waist band at my back.

"Did you hear that? He asked me what I want?" the grey man asked as his people laughed still having there guns cocked. "My name is Silver Serpent." he said bowing as Relena gasped. I frowned. His voice seemed so familiar. Almost like Deja Vu.

"You. . .you are Silver Serpent?" she asked peaking out behind both Heero, and Trowa. Heero looked over his shoulder and gave her a warning glance.

"Stay behind me, Relena." Heero growled. The man dressed in grey seemed to smile. Trowa and Heero wouldn't shot because the enemy didn't seem to impose any gunfire. . .yet. They had the guns but, they had fired one shot yet. As a rule of Preventer you weren't aloud to shot until the enemy did. The rule could be broken if it wasn't for the fact they had press, ministers, and other high politics as a witness. Relena, and the Preventers then could be questioned and then other pointless arguments would start. So till the first shot by the enemy was fired they were helpless.

"I see Latonia Janus has told you about me. Hey sweetheart where are you? I know you are here! I talked to you yesterday! I also e-mailed you a little invitation so you wouldn't forget! So come on out! Or I will change my decision about Queen Relena!" Silver Serpent bellowed through out the room.

I took a deep breath, and put my foot on the ledge, and then jumped over. Once I landed in a squatted position as the safety latches everywhere clicked. I gently, and slowly not wanting to get shot yet, stood up straight.

"Ah there is the sweet thing now." he said as he walked up to me, and embraced me. I just stood there stiffly. He then pulled out my gun from my waist band. "Planning something?" he asked waving the gun in front of my face. I said nothing. Though before I could do a thing the gun came smashing against the right side of my face. My face flung to the left a the impact.

"YOU ASSHOLE!! DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!" Sebastian bellowed standing up from his seat. Funny though he was mad at me, he was still protective.

A masked woman stepped up to him, and pushed her guns against his head. Sebastian stiffed but, didn't turn around.

"Shut up, mister! Unless you want to die." the woman hissed. Sebastian said nothing. "Good! Sit, asshole!" she snarled, and Sebastian sat down angry but, behaved.

"Will Latonia you came. I thought you might not. Though you wouldn't pass up a chance to kill me would you? I thought not!" the Silver Serpent sneered.

"What do you want? You said you didn't want me or Relena dead. So what do you want?" I asked whipping the blood dripping from my mouth with the back of my hand.

"No I said I wasn't going to kill you or Relena yet! In good time but, till then I am planning on blackmailing you till you are blue in the face!" the Silver Serpent said. I had it. I was pissed now. I growled, and threw off my jacket.

"You wanted to see what I got! Will let's go you mother fucker!" I snarled. He turned back, and seemed to smile.

"Latonia what are you doing?" Trowa asked stepping a little closer. A gun clicked and her turned to see a man holding a gun to him. He stopped but, frowned at me, and Silver Serpent.

"Feisty! That's what I always love about you!" he said and dropped his and my gun in one of his woman's hand. He then turned back to me. "Shall we?" he asked and then punched me in the mouth. I fell backwards but, flung both of my legs up and smashed him the neck. He stepped backwards as I did a complete flip, and came back to land on my feet. This I started to kick and punch as he blocked.

For some reason I felt I had to prove myself to Sebastian. To everyone. This unfortunately made me cocky. Also I was wasting to much energy as he blocked. I was too angry to really care. He was going to continue harassing me till I was dead at this rate.

Then I finally gained the upper hand as I felt taxed. I kicked him in the chest, and a right hook. He fell backwards, and unfortunately I let my guard down because I was too tired. I wasted to much energy firing at him. I should have played defence like I was trained. I shouldn't have played offense. No I was playing the price.

He brought his legs up wrapped them around me neck and flung me across the room till I landed against a wall with my head. I smashed into the wall with a lot of force.

I tired to stand but, pain shot through my head, and neck as I slide down the wall to lay against it with my back. I felt pain and a tingling sensation in my left shoulder. Dislocated! I thought to myself as he approached.

"Well I thought you would be a bit more of a challenge than that. I guess you are a bit rusty." he said as he squatted down beside me. Everything was fuzzy because I obviously had a concussion, and other damage. He stroked my chin and slowly lowered to he came to my breast where he stroked my nipple. "So beautiful." he whispered. I growled.

"Fuck off, mother fucker!" I snarled and then spit the blood in my mouth on his face. He growled, and punched me across the chin this time flinging my face to the right. I bite my lip from calling out in pain. I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction.

"We will be going now! I will contact you later, Janus!" he said whipping his mask and walking away. I barely registered that he was leaving. Heero ran out to follow them, while Trowa ran to me followed by Sebastian. I slipped into the inviting darkness as everything went chaos.

***********

"Stupid bitch! She has more strength than you think. Maybe I should have just killed her." the man said as he undressed from his grey suit.

"Oh poor baby! Did she get the better of you?" a woman cooed sarcastically. The man looked at her and growled.

"Enough! We have much work to do, and I don't need you two scrabbling." A second mad said walking in.

"Yes Cobra. You're right but, I underestimated her. She has gotten better." The man said then holding up the ice pack the girl handed him, to his jaw.

"No need to worry. We have let them know we are real, and we are a threat. We will let them worry about our next move." Cobra said sitting down in a chair across from the table the man was sitting on.

"What is our next move?" the woman asked leaning against the table the man was sitting on. She then proceeded to open a can of pop.

"For now we wait. They will be prepared for us. We wait till there shield lowers. Also we have to wait till Red Dragon is back to her perfect health, no?" Cobra sneered. This bringing a echo of chuckles which turned into evil laughs.

Till then Latonia! I promise you we will meet again! It isn't over. Nowhere near! The man holding the ice pack to his jaw thought angrily as the other two continued to laugh evilly. Till then. . .

*********

Lady Une stood in the conference room while everyone sat unbelievably quiet, and the depression in the air was very heavy. She hadn't told them that Silver Serpent had been blackmailing her for a long time on a personal bases. Everyone was too busy worrying, and waiting for Sally to come in and tell them how Latonia was.

Hilde cried silently in Duo's chest were as he had his face in a frown rubbing Hilde's back. Relena sat beside her brother, and Heero. Heero had his arm around Relena's shoulders, and Millardo hugged his wife who was holding a sleeping Zivan in her lap. Sebastian stood looking out the window biting his thumb nail. His eyes were red rimmed as it was obvious he had been crying. Catherine was beside him with her head on his shoulder tears streaming down her face.

Dorothy had her head on Quatre's shoulder, and he placed his head on hers as they held hands. While Trowa was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, and his head titled down with his eyes closed. In front of him was Wufei sat quietly with his arms crossed and his eyes closed too.

Then breaking the silence the door opened revealing a wrought Sally. She came in a threw down a file, and flopped into a chair as everyone came up in attention.

"Sally? How is she?" Sebastian asked his voice sounding like a little boy begging for a second chance. Which he was in a way.

Sally let out a sigh, and took a drink of the coffee that suddenly appeared in front of her. Wufei stood in front of her.

"Well, Onna?" Wufei said with his arms crossing again after he handed her the coffee. Trowa at this point was standing up straight and his hand were at his sides, clenched. He felt guilty. Catherine had already told him it wasn't his fault but, he could have stopped her. He could have saved her. Why didn't he? Why did it matter so much to him? All these questions and no answers. It was driving this silent man insane.

"She well be fine. She has a concussion, and her left shoulder was dislocated. Her jaw also is badly bruised, as is her neck." Sally said relieved. She had to do a cat-scan, and other x-rays to make sure she had no internal bleeding or any other damage that could kill her. She took her in around 1:30, and now it was 8:12. Working no stop for almost 7 hours straight.

"That's a relief!" Lady Une said letting out a rush of air and leaning against the table. Everyone was also relieved, and gave weak smiles.

"But?" Sebastian asked when he noticed Sally's frown. She looked up at him, and sighed again. She then shook her head.

"She is still unconscious. If that wall was any closer or he had thrown any harder she would have broken her neck and most likely be paralysed. Luckily nothing is broken. She should be fine unless she slips into a coma which is possible." Sally said in her doctor voice. She watched as Sebastian's face twisted in anger. He bite his lip, and clenched his fists.

*SLAM!*

"She's stronger than that. She will come out of it. She is the Red Dragon." Lady Une said slamming her fists on the table in anger.

"Ya! I mean she was brave and faced him! She talked back to him! She isn't nowhere near out yet! She gets mad, and then gets even!" Duo said standing up. Hilde smiled, and hung onto his arm.

"She will but, in the mean time I think you have some explaining to do, Lady Une." Heero said pulling a sheet of paper out of his jacket, and handing it to Lady Une. She took it from Heero, and read it. She frowned as she read, and then sighed as she put it down.

"Where did you get this Heero?" she finally asked. Relena then took the paper as the others crowded around to read it. She gasped in horror, and then Sally took it to read as Wufei, and Trowa came around behind it. Also horrified.

"I went to use her computer after she left at noon. I needed to check a file she had, and it flashed that she had a e-mail. I saw that it was from 'S.Serpent' so I opened it, and found that. She got it this morning by the looks of it. She knew about the attack and decided to take care of it herself." Heero said plainly.

"Yes. Actually Silver Serpent has been threatening her, and sending these kind of e-mails since the beginning. She begged me not to tell saying that it would just cause more trouble. Also she said she could take care of herself. If anyone needed to be worried about it was Relena. So I told her I wouldn't tell unless it was necessary." Lady Une said a sad frown on her face.

"Why didn't she tell us about this. I mean we are her friends. We would help her then let her deal with this on her own." Duo said angrily. Hilde let out a sob.

"She was embarrassed. She didn't want us to know because this is verging on sexual. Maybe he has sent her other e-mails that are very. . .degrading and she kept it from us so we wouldn't see, and then she could hide it." Dorothy said looking at the e-mail.

"I think you're right. I mean this is embarrassing as it is. What if this is nothing compared to the others. She thought by hiding it he might stop but, by the looks of it he hasn't." Quatre said taking the piece of paper from Dorothy and scowling at it.

"Then why did she keep the information about the attack on Relena a secret?" Millardo growled angrily.

"Probably because we would ask where it came from and that would mean showing it to us." Trowa bellowed at Millardo, scowling. Millardo seemed surprised by Trowa's outburst but, said nothing.

"Also because she said she wouldn't let anyone hurt me. So she came to deal with him herself. . ." Relena said then whipping a tear that flowed down her cheek.

"She was good, and she put up a great fight . . ." Sebastian said his arms crossed and his voice cracking slightly.

"She would have beaten him if she hadn't been so angry. He knows how to push her buttons which is bad thing. She lost control and went to complete offense causing to tax herself, and became too tired to fight. Now that he has beaten her there will always be the doubt and she will always win the next fist to fist battles." Lady Une said clutching the table so tight her knuckles began to turn white.

"I should have stopped her, or . . .done something." Trowa said looking at the floor, and clutching his hands.

"Trowa, there was nothing you could do. She wanted to fight, and she did. You were there after, that's all you could do." Catherine said placing a hand on her brother's shoulder.

Trowa grunted, and pulled away from his sister's touch. He then walked out angry, and sad. Everyone watched the silent man walk out.

"He's taking this hard." Hilde said after the door to the room slammed shut. She felt Duo nod and kissed the top of her head.

"He really cares for her. They were great friends before she left, and now that she has come back they are again." Quatre said, smiling sadly.

"I think it is more than that. Every time we went to go out before she left he would never go no matter how much I begged him." Catherine said shaking her head.

"But he came! I mean he always came!" Relena said picking up her head off of Heero's shoulder who was looking just as confused at Catherine.

"Yes. After Latonia talked to him. I saw it. He would be silent, and gloomy. He is eyes were blank almost dead like. Then she would come in hearing or seeing distance as he would light up. All she would have to do is say hi and ask if he was coming. He would say yes without any hesitation." Catherine said wistfully.

"He did seem to be more alive when she was around, now that I think about it. Also now that she's back he has seems more . . .happy." Quatre said frowning in thought.

"Maybe he cares for her more than he is willing to admit." Wufei said leaning against Sally's chair. His hands on her shoulders as she placed her shin in her hands as her elbows rested on the table.

Everyone was quiet. All letting what they had figured out sink in. Also all grieving for him. What would happen to him if they lost her?

*************

Trowa walked aimlessly around the Preventers office. He was thinking the same thing. What the hell would he do if he lost her? He needed her. He needed her wise words. As much as he was the wise man in the group, Latonia was the wise woman. She was the only one he would open up to. Tell her his true feelings. She was like his other half. He needed her.

He then looked up and realized that he had walked to the medical floor. He was standing in front of Latonia's room. He looked at the door with curiosity, and pain.

With that he silently, and quietly took the knob and opened the door. The room was dimly lit. He closed the door behind him, and walked to the side of the bed.

Latonia lay there with her hair tossed all around. Tubes came out her body all around. She lay there almost as pale as the sheets around her. Trowa could see the dark purple bruises on her shoulder and neck. This made his heart jump into his throat.

"Latonia." he whispered into the darkness as he held her hand. Her hand was cold, and lifeless. God! How it hurt him to see her like this.

"Latonia. Say something. Anything. Call my name. I can't . . . I can't stand to see you like this. You finally have returned. I lost you once for 4 years I don't think I can lose you again. Please wake up." He whispered as he leaned forward a gently kissed her lips. He received no response which pained him.

No able to take anymore he left shutting the door quietly. He left walking to the elevator. He went in and a frown on his face, and pure hatred in his green eyes. Latonia I will kill the man that did this to you! If he tries again he will answer to me! Trowa swore as the elevator doors shut, sealing his promise.

 

~AN: What do you think? Should I do some more on Relena and Heero, or maybe Duo, and Hilde? Let me know!~Vega~