Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I OWN Gundam Wing!! In my wildest dreams . . .* mutters as walks away dejectedly*

Pain. That's the first thought that came to mind as I awoke. My left shoulder, head, and neck were throbbing. I felt like I had been ran over by a Gundam.

"Interesting philosophy, Latonia." I muttered as I lifted my right hand to my forehead. I groaned again as I opened my eyes.

I looked at the white ceiling, and tired to remember where I was. I leaned up on my right elbow to see a mop of light brown hair. Sebastian.

He was leaned over in his chair beside the bed with his head on the bed, sleeping. Tenderly I reached over with my left hand ignoring the pain I felt in my shoulder and ran my fingers through his locks. This made him wake up.

"Latonia?" he asked groggily as he sat up, and awoke. I smiled at him as he fully woke up. "Latonia! How are you feeling?" he asked hugging me. I hugged back ignoring the sharp pain I was feeling in my upper body.

"I'm fine though we have some things to discuss. Like mister, why didn't you tell me that you and Catherine were going out? 8 months! And you give me shit for not telling you that I am a Preventer for two years!" I said scowling, and sitting up.

"Always straight to the point!" Sebastian said laughing. I crossed my arms and continued to stare at him.

"Damn straight! Also Sebastian, I am 21, and I am a grown woman. I would appreciate it if I was treated with the respect of a grown, independent woman." I said as he continued to laugh.

"LJ," Sebastian started serious and using my nickname he gave me when we were little, "I apologize for not telling you about Catherine, and I want to tell you that I am proud of you. I'm not exactly thrilled about you being a Preventer but, if it is what you want to do I support it. As long as your careful. Considering at the moment you hid information from us."

"Thank you! I am so happy!" I said hugging him. He hugged back as the last part clicked in. "What information I kept hidden?" I asked wondering what he meant. Which information in particular?

"The e-mail. Also that you didn't tell us that he is threatening you as a individual. Sexual harassment among other things." He said. I looked down and shook my head.

"I'm sorry but, I guess I thought it was like all the other threats I have dealt with. I guess this is a bit more." I said sadly.

"I believe in you, and you aren't alone anymore." he said lifting my chin to look in my eyes. I smiled back, and nodded. "I will go get Sally to do a overall check-up so you can head out." Sebastian said getting up.

"Head out?" I asked as he stopped at the door. He turned and looked at me. He face forcing a smile.

"You are going on vacation. You need to heal and Quatre has made a offer for you to go to his mansion on L4." he said simply as he opened the door.

"You getting me out so Silver Serpent can't get me. It has suddenly taken a turn to serious." I stated sadly.

"Latonia I am not going to let anything happen to you. You can work on this when you get back but, you need to be in perfect health when he comes back." Sebastian said. I nodded agreeing. "I'll get Sally, and then I tell everyone that you are awake." he said as he started to shut the door behind him.

"Sebastian?" I called before he left. He poked his head back in. "How long have I been out?" I asked.

"3 days. It is Monday afternoon." he said. I nodded as he completely left shutting the door quietly.

"3 days." I whispered suddenly feeling tired, and a little dozy. I laid back down, and closed my eyes.

Trowa. . . .His name passed through my mind as I remembered him running up to me instead of after the Silver Serpent. The fear, the concern in his eyes. I sighed and sank deeper into the warm bed, and promptly fell asleep.

************

I leaned back in the shuttle seat stretching slightly. I yawned, and flinched in pain as I did so. Sally said my shoulder, neck, and jaw were healing nicely and quicker than she expected but, they would be sore for a while yet. My concussion was much better. She said I may experience migraines from time to time but, I would heal eventually. I also had to wear this sling on my left arm that wrapped around my waist so it immobilized my left shoulder. Less aggravation the faster it would heal. She also gave me some light pain killers to take the edge off.

"Are you okay? Would you like anything?" Trowa asked who was sitting beside me on Quatre's private shuttle.

"No. I'm okay. Just sore." I said smiling slightly. He nodded and turned back to the magazine he was reading.

Trowa had seemed really protective after I left my room but, he also seemed to ignore me to a degree as well. I mean he seemed to be pulling away. I felt like he was protecting me like it was his job. Like someone ordered him to. Or if he was afraid of me.

"Right!" I muttered as I turned to look out the window. He wasn't afraid of anything. I mean he is a Gundam pilot. Also he has knives thrown at him. He works with lions. Why would he be afraid of me?

Because you can hurt him more than any knife or bullet. He trusts you. You could hurt him emotionally. I heard a voice in my head say. It had a point but, Trowa and I are just friends. As much as I want more but, it will never be. He sees me as a friend and that is far as it goes.

I noticed Trowa turn and look at me in the reflection in the glass. His looked worried and went to say something but, he seemed to change his mind, and shake his head, then went back to his magazine.

I said nothing though as we flew threw space. Quatre, Dorothy, Duo, Hilde, Catherine. Noin, and Zivan were with us and coming to L4 as well. Lady Une thought it might be a good idea to get off Earth till the threats calm down. Relena, and the rest of the gang were planning on coming later after the tied up all the loss ends.

Also Trowa, and Catherine needed to go because the circus was opening in a few days on L4 for a few days. That is why Quatre suggested his mansion on L4. I wanted to go to the circus but, how Trowa was acting I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go and put the pressure on him that I was there. I was beginning to become a burden again.

I sighed and shifted. I hissed as pain shot through my neck area. A hand then appeared on my knee, and made me stop.

"Stop moving so much. I know you are in pain but, moving will just make it hurt worse." Trowa said with his magazine in his lap and glaring at me.

"I'm fine. I was feeling cramped. So I moved to get comfortable, thank you." I snapped. I was tired of his attitude. So I glared at him, leaned back and closed my eyes. Not before I saw pain cross his green eye.

He said nothing as I felt the pain killers make me dozy. I feel asleep with a slight frown on my face. Wondering what was wrong with Trowa.

**********

"We're here!" Zivan squealed as we entered Quatre's mansion around 9 pm. Zivan held my right hand a dragged me to look around the spacious palace. I laughed to cover the pain I was feeling. I didn't want people to worry about me but, also Zivan was so hard to refuse.

"Zivan calm down! Sheesh!" I said he continued to soar around the rooms making his tour. Also sitting or napping in the shuttle made him pent up all that energy.

"Zivan! That is the last time you have sugar!" Noin said laughing as I tried my best to keep up with him.

"Awwwwwwwwwww!" Both Duo, and Zivan said. Hilde turned to Duo, and then grabbed his braid.

"DUO! Actually when I think about it no sugar for you either." Hilde said as Duo whined as she dragged him into the mansion.

"Master Quatre! Would you like my to show your guest to there rooms?" Rashid said as he suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Ah Rashid! Yes that would be nice." Quatre said as Rashid. Rashid nodded as lead us up the stairs to our rooms.

Rashid carried my bags since I was considered immobile. My room was at the end of the hall with Trowa on my right. After Trowa was Duo, and Hilde who shared a room. Then Noin, and Zivan. Zivan had insisted on his own room which was given to him but, he shared a bathroom with his mother just in case.

Catherine left saying she was going to check out the circus and she would probably stay there. Dorothy of coarse had a room near Quatre's. Which I don't think she slept in. I think it was a show but, that's my opinion.

When I had finished as much unpacking as I could I flopped down on the bed. Between the ride in the shuttle, the limo ride, and Zivan, my neck, and shoulder were throbbing. I took a pain killer but my shoulder, and neck were still stiff. They were also a purplish blue colour.

I lay on my back staring at the ceiling. I then kicked off my shoes, and then closed my eyes trying to push out the pain. I wasn't sleepy because I had a long nap on the shuttle. I heard Noin put the little guy to bed with his slight but, sleepy protests.

His sugar high must have met a brick wall! I thought smiling slightly as I then tried to massage my shoulder but, I couldn't reach very well and I was making it hurt worse.

"I can do that." a voice said at my feet. I stopped and leaned on my right elbow already knowing who it was. "I can massage your back, and shoulder if you asked." Trowa said walking into the room, and sitting on the bed.

"Humph! I thought I would just be a bother or burden!" I said frowning in anger. I had it with the way he was treating me.

"What. Is that supposed to mean?" he asked looking at me with his one green eye wide in surprise. I sat up, and crossed my legs.

"Ever since I came out of the damn hospital room you have been bent on protecting me, and helping me but, you are also avoiding me. You aren't treating me like a friend. Like you hate me and I am just your job or something." I said shrugging, and then pulling up my knees to my chest. I still was scowling at him as he continued to be dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry. I guess it is because . . .because I blame myself. I mean I could have stopped you or him. Then this wouldn't have happened." Trowa said looking at his clasped hands in his laps. I suddenly felt guilty, and reached out to him. I placed a hand on his shoulder. He pulled out of my grasp and turned his back to me.

"Trowa. What happened was my fault and Silver Serpent's. You had to protect Relena and if I remember correctly I challenged him. There was nothing you could do. I don't blame you. Right at the moment if my ass wasn't already black and blue I would beat it for my idiotic anger I have seemed to inherit from my brother. And maybe Serpent's ass too." I said smiling as his shoulders shock. I heard his warm deep chuckle.

"Hn. . .promise! You have to promise you won't do anything like that again." Trowa said turning around pointing a finger at me suddenly serious.

"I promise. For my sake and yours. Scout's honour." I said holding my left hand up in a salute.

"Now about that massage." Trowa said smiling. I arched a eyebrow as I noticed a glint of mischief in his eye. "Take off the sling, lie on your stomach, and place your hands underneath your head." he commanded.

I did as he said with some help with the damn sling. I laid down on the bed feeling a little vulnerable but I trusted Trowa.

"Relax. You're tense." he said as he started to run his strong hands over my back. God! If he knew what this was doing to me.

I then heard him move again. This time I felt weight on my bottom. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Trowa was straddled over my hips. I felt a blush creep up my neck. So I quickly turned my face into the pillows as his hands slowly came up my back.

"You have lovely hair, Latonia." he whispered in my ear as he pulled my hair over a shoulder. I felt his lips brush my ear sending shivers up and down my spine. His warm breath caressing my face. His fingers brushing against my jaw, and ears.

"You have amazing hands, Trowa." I whispered back with my eyes closed. I felt him stop for a moment, and he then continued. I wonder what else you can do with them! I added as he began to massage my really tense, and stiff muscles. I groaned.

"Feel good?" he asked indicating my groan. I just groaned again as he hit another sore spot. God! It did feel good. With that he chuckled and continued to work his fingers in my sore, taut muscles.

***********

Hilde finished unpacking her and Duo's stuff. They weren't really sure how long they would be staying but, it was going to be at least 2 weeks. Sebastian had said they had to protect Latonia as much as Relena. Relena had her personal guard, Heero. Trowa then said he would take care of Latonia. He felt like Heero had that it was his fault. Funny how they both were so much alike. Caring, and loving a woman from afar never getting close but, protecting.

"Hey babe! What's up?" Duo asked as he walked into the room licking his fingers, and carrying a squirt bottle of whip cream. How or why don't ask!

"Hi! I just finished unpacking. We can hit the sack at anytime." Hilde said not noticing the whipped cream.

Then neither one could say a word when they heard a groan from down the hallway. Hilde and Duo looked at each other, and then peeked out the door down the hallway to the last door.

Hilde looked over a Duo who shrugged. Hilde then tip-toed out into the hallway. Duo followed after placing the whipped cream down on the dresser.

"Where do-" Duo started ask as the came to Latonia's half closed door. Hilde looked at him, and covered his mouth with her hand. Holding a finger to her lip indicating him to shut up. Duo nodded saying he understood.

"Ahh! Trowa! Ohhh! Right there!" They heard Latonia groan from inside the room. Duo looked at Hilde wide eyed.

"Finally . . ." Duo said. crossing his arms and leaning his ear against the door. He heard the rustle of clothes.

Then without warning Duo tripped over his feet some how when he tried to get closer and fell into the open door. He fell into the room smacking the door wide open and exposing what was happening which wasn't what they thought.

"Duo! Hilde! What are you doing?" I asked, shocked turning to my side and leaning on my right arm. Trowa got up off my bottom though he was still straddling my hips.

"We were . . .uh . . we thought you were in trouble. We . . .didn't know you . . .and Trowa were eh . . ." Hilde stuttered.

"We thought you guys were finally getting busy!" Duo said getting up, and brushing the dirt, and dust off his clothes.

*SMACK!*

"DUO!!!" Hilde bellowed at him and smacking him at the back side of the head. Duo rubbed the sore spot grumbling.

"I was giving Latonia a massage because her muscles were sore. Sally said it would help with the pain." Trowa stated unemotionally, getting off the bed, and heading out the door.

"Thanks, Trowa." I said as he left. He stopped and nodded at me. He then went to his room and slammed the door. I thought I heard him grumbling as he did but, didn't think much into it.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" I asked Duo and Hilde who were looking rather guilty as I sat up on my knees.

"Sorry, Latonia. We thought something was wrong. We didn't mean to interrupt." Hilde said with a slight twinkle in her eye.

"All well. It doesn't matter I was going to ask him to leave because I am feeling sleepy. Though next time knock Duo!" I said, lying as they left shutting the door.

"Ya! I know!" Duo grumbled as the door completely shut. I then sighed and fell back on the bed.

"Damn!" I groaned thinking how Trowa and I could have become more the friends tonight. I shook my head at my disillusions.

I then got up, and got into some PJ's and laid down in the bed remembering how his lips brushed against my ear. How his warm breath caressed my face.

"It is going to be a long night!" I muttered into the darkness. Fluffing my pillows and placing them under my shoulder and neck to get comfortable. Then closing my eyes as the Trowa's smile passed through my head. I was going to be dreaming of him all night.

************

Trowa walked out of the cold shower with a towel around his waist. He needed that more than he liked. Him over Latonia as she groaned beneath him as he massaged her back, and shoulders. Her long dark hair over her shoulder and her face on its side as she smiled with pleasure. Pleasure that he was giving her.

Oh Gods! Not again! He thought looking down to his member under the towel. Control! Control! Trowa thought as he dried himself, and threw on a pair of boxers.

There was no denying he more than needed her. He wanted her. In everyway. But how the hell would he tell her? Better yet how would she react? Would she return the feelings? Or would she push away not feeling the same? But could he stand to stay friends?

God! How these questions plagued him. He also felt anger that Hilde, and Duo interrupted them. He was enjoying himself. And was Latonia or at least he hoped.

With a sigh Trowa flopped onto his bed face first into the pillow. With out looking he groped for the lamp on his bedside table. When he felt it he snapped the switched and turned it off. He was going to dream of Latonia all night. It was going to be a long night. Again he sighed into the pillow and closed his eyes seeing Latonia pass before his eyes.

Oh boy! This is going to be a long night . . .

*************

"Damn it Duo! You had to interrupt them! Fuck! They may have finally got together but noooooooooo! You had to disturb them! At this rate they will never get together." Hilde bellowed at him as he closed the door.

"I'm sorry Hilde! It was a accident! I want them to get together as much as you!" Duo said silently thanking Quatre for having sound proof rooms.

"Right! You had to fall in! Then you make that comment about thinking they were getting busy! Argh! DUO!! I could kill you!" Hilde growled.

"Well they were! Just not . . .in the same sense! Hehehehehe!" Duo said giving her the puppy eyes.

"Damn you, Duo! You have a huge mouth! Almost as big as the mouth to hell itself, Shinigami!" Hilde continued to rant.

Duo sighed and sat on the bed. He wanted Latonia, and Trowa to get together. Everyone did because everyone knew they had more than friendship between them. They just refused to see it or ignored it.

"Hilde. I want them to get together as much as you. I also want Heero, and Relena to get together too. As well as Sally and hard-ass Wufei. I didn't mean to interrupt them. Then again we should have stayed completely out of it. We were asking for trouble when we sneaked down the hallway!" Duo said his shoulder slouching in defeat.

"I'm sorry Duo. I guess I am just frustrated! More with them because they refuse to acknowledge the feeling between them." Hilde said flopping down beside him.

"Don't worry Hilde they will get together soon. Then they will be as happy as us!"Duo said getting up, and picking up the whipped cream off the dresser.

"Oh? How happy is that?" Hilde asked seductively taking off her shirt. Duo pretty much had to pick off his eyeballs off the ground.

"Gods! You're beautiful!" Duo mumbled as he walked towards her. He wrapped his arms around her and capture her lips. He placed the whipped cream on the night stand.

Hilde groaned as their tongues duelled. Her hands caressed his chest as she went down to his pants. She then gently pulled out his shirt.

"I want you Duo." Hilde hissed as she pulled his shirt off. He chuckled as he unclasped her black bra, and tossing it to the floor with their shirts. He then gently laid her on the bed. He then bent down to her breasts and kissed them. He then trailed kisses down her mid drift as she arched towards him. Then gently he unbuckled her jeans, and panties and slipped them off her smooth legs.

He then kissed her legs till he came to her inner thigh which he received a shiver as he did so. Then he placed two fingers deep into her womanhood. He massage the warm wet passage as Hilde tossed and turned groaning. With his tongue he sucked the sensitive spot on her sex.

"Oh gods! DUO!!" Hilde screeched as she orgasmed. He lapped up the sweet honey she gave him. She then tugged at his braid for him to come to her. Duo grinned evilly as he crawled up to Hilde, licking his lips.

"How was that babe?" he asked teasingly. Hilde scowled at him but, kissed him in response. Duo chuckled as they kissed. She was so demanding.

Then Duo noticed the whipped cream he had earlier, and got a idea. He pushed Hilde back gently, and squirted whipped cream on her breasts. Hilde laughed as he leaned in the lick up the cream off.

"You have quite a sweet tooth, Duo!" Hilde said as he lapped up the cream. As he did that she unbuckled his pants, and using her feet she pushed them, and his boxers off. Revealing his erection.

She smiled. She still hadn't lost her touch. Then taking control she flipped so she was on top straddling his hips. Taking the whipped cream she squirted him down his chest. Duo smiled as she did this. He loved it when she took control.

She licked, and nipped down the long line of cream down his muscular chest. Then she came to his shaft which with a evil thought squirted it with cream as well.

"H-hey?!" Duo said not sure what to think as she tossed the pretty much empty squirt bottle over her shoulder.

"Scared Duo?" she asked nipping around his erection. Just missing his precious friend. She just smiled evilly again and leaned in. Then she started to lap up the cream. Stroking, and licking his erection.

"Oh GODS! HILDE!" Duo bellowed as she took the whole demanding shaft in her mouth. It took all of Duo's strength not to thrust into her mouth. She wasn't big on doing that.

Hilde then got up, and whipped her mouth with the back of her hand. She studied Duo as he lay on the bed stiff as a board, clenched fist, and eye squeezed shut. Gods! She liked having control. Let's just say this was his punishment for what he did earlier.

"Oh Duo!" she said crawling up him in a sing-song voice. He didn't move. She lay on his chest placing her chin down pouting waiting for him to react.

Then without warning causing her to screech he flip so she was below him. His shaft position in front of her wet passage.

"Duo! I'll kill you!" she growled as she felt his heat. He kissed her deeply as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"What a way to go!" He chuckled as he entered swiftly. He held her hips up as he thrust in a out. Sometimes leaving her completely which made her whimper. He had control again which made him thrust harder, and faster till she orgasmed which he followed close behind her.

He fell onto her like many times before.

Then he rolled to his side taking Hilde with him. She curled with her back to his chest as he pulled up the sheet around them. Her head on his chest, and his hand wrapped around her shoulders fondling with her breast.

"I love you, Hilde." Duo whispered into the darkness. Hilde turned to face him and made circles around his nipples occasionally kissing his chest which was glistening with sweat.

"I love you too, Duo. I just wish everyone else could be as happy as us." she whispered as her breathing even.

"Someday, Hilde. Someday . . ." Duo whispered his eyelids feeling heavy. Together they fell asleep feeling sweaty, and a little sticky.

 

~Hey peoples! Let me know what ya think! Also thanks 'Shades of Grey' for hosting my story! (Though it really sucks!) All well! Later!

Vega