Healing with Love

 

Prologue:

 

"Hey lets play!" a small boy shouted.

"After I'm finish reading," the lovely girl replied.

"If your not going to play with me you'll be really sorry." The boy said and grabbed the book from her.

"Heero give it to me!" she yelled furiously.

"Come and get if you want it so bad" while running and threw it in pool.

"Noooooooooo!" she cried and tried to get the book that now soaking wet.

"I hate you look what you've done you ruined my book" she said between sob.

"Hahaha that's for not playing with me. See you around cry baby" he said and left the poor girl crying.

"I hate you pinhead!" she said while tears streaming through her beautiful blues.

'Now what I've done I made her cry again now Relena will surely hate me' he thought.

"Mom can you help me baked some cookies?" he asked his mother.

"Sure honey. Why all of sudden you want to baked some cookie?" his mother asked intriguingly.

"Well I want to make a peace offering for Relena because I made her cry again." He replied.

"Okay lets go now." She said and carried Heero all the way through the kitchen.

After couple of hours of baking cookies at last they finished it. Heero is covered with flour all over is body. His face is also covered with chocolate.

"Heero will go upstairs and clean up so you can give this now to Relena." She said while getting the cookies out of the oven.

"Sure mom!" and run upstairs to clean up.

Heero took a cool shower and went downstairs to get the cookies for Relena. After couple of steps he arrived in her doorsteps and knocked.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

"Coming!"

"Heero what are you doing here didn't I say I hate you and don't want to see anymore" Relena yelled at him angrily.

"Look Relena I'm sorry, here some cookies and I baked that for you. Please accept my peace offering Please!" he pleaded to her.

"Relena that's look delicious and I think he really sorry." Her mother said.

"Thanks Mrs. Peacecraft." Heero said and smirk.

"Okay but next time I will not accept your apology."

"And apology accept"

"Yes and come in lets eat now the cookies"

"I know you really want that cookies"

"Shut up or I'll get mad at you again"

"I will and I promise" he said with his right hand raise up.

They knew each other, since they are three. There are playmates and best of friend. Heero likes to make fun of Relena because he wants her attention and it irritates her. But Relena couldn't get mad at him because he is her good friend.

Years gone by an incident happened that would change everything in their friendship. Relena's mother died because of cancer and this really affect Relena she won't stopped crying or eat anything and her father is getting worried for her only daughter. He decided that it's for the best if she stays with her brother in England and away from here so forget the sad memories. When Heero found out this he felt sad and he don't know why he is felt something will be missing if she left.

 

The day came Relena gets in the car that will bring her to the airport. But suddenly she heard someone calling her name when she looks back and she saw Heero.

 

"Relena wait your going without saying good bye." while running towards her and carrying a cute teddy bear.

 

"I'm sorry Heero" and tears starts to flow in her eyes.

 

"Here I made this for you take care of that bear, and my Mom help in making that also I hope you will not forget me." He said and gave the teddy bear to her.

 

"Thank You. Here keep this locket if you open it you can see our picture and I promise I will come back and I will never forget you." While handed the locket. Both of them give each other one last hug before they separate path.

 

"Heero wait for me to come back!"

 

"Yes I will wait for you I love you Relena" he said and few drops of tears fell from his Prussian eyes. 'I'm going to wait for you I promise' he thought

 

"I love you too Heero" she answered back. Hold tight the teddy bear she said 'Wait for me I promise I will come back' and a single drop of tears fell in her cheek.

 

To be continue

 

What will happen will Relena come back and will Heere can wait for his love? Find out next chapter.

 

AN: Hi guys I hope you like it any suggestion and comments please tell me and make a review about this fanfic. Thanks to Neriza for the help at last I've started it. You're a great help thanks a lot.