Relena and Heero

 

Disclaimer: I see this in all fanfictions so I don't own gundam wing or any of it's characters blah blah blah I don't want to get sued nor arrested thank you.

 

 

Relena stood by her window looking at the stars.

"Mmm Heero where are you? It's already been a year since I saw you, where can you be?"

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in" she said in her sweet voice wiping away the tear that fell from her eye.

Hilde, Dorothy, Sally, and Catherine walked in.

"Come on Relena the party is about to start and your still in your regular outfit! Get dressed come on hurry up!" Shouted Hilde.

"Yeah this is your birthday party; you have to look beautiful. Who knows you might even meet a cute guy" said Dorothy.

"Yeah or we could introduce you to one" Sally and Catherine said at the same time.

Relena smiled at her friends.

"Okay I'll be right down the party doesn't start for another 2 hours and that'll be enough for me to get ready okay."

"Okay we'll be downstairs bye."

Then all of them left the room. Relena gathered her clothes and went to take a bath. Soon after the maids were doing her hair and getting her ready.

Knock knock

"I'll get it! It's probably our men!" yelled Hilde.

All the other 3 girls went to the mirrors to make sure they looked pretty enough to make their boyfriends drool. Hilde opened the door and the first one she saw was Duo, "Hey your here come on in the party is about to start."

Duo just walked in, followed by the 3 other gundam pilots. "Damn! Hilde you look so damn hot!!!!" Hilde blushed at this statement and kissed Duo. The other gundam pilots went to their girlfriends thinking the same think about their girlfriends. Moments after that the other guests arrived now the whole mansion was packed. Music played people danced like any other party. Milliardo was dancing with his pregnant wife Noin. Soon he made the announcement to Relena for her to make her entrance into her party. Relena walked down the stairs and everybody was admiring that beautiful dress that she was wearing which looked so perfect on her. Once she was completely down the stairs everybody applauded. Relena went to go join her friends who were flirting with t heir boyfriends. Once she walked up to them everybody said happy birthday.

"Yo Relena this a slamming party!!! I mean look at all the girls!!" Hilde elbowed Duo in the ribs for what he just said. "Oh did I say girls I meant this beautiful wonderful cute girl next to me" as he hugged Hilde from behind.

"Mmm if you weren't so cute I would've probably killed you by now." said Hilde laughing. All of them laughed. "Oh honey can you get me a drink please?" said Hilde.

Then Dorothy told Quetra, then Catherine told Trowa, than Sally told Wu Fei to get them drinks too. All of them left but Wu Fei.

"Get your own drink woman I'm no butler."

"Oh please Wu Fei come on get it for your honey." Wu Fei walked away and growled fine.

"So you finally tamed Wu Fei" said Catherine.

"Yeah and it wasn't easy either" said Sally. "So you got your eye on somebody Relena?"

" No I'm not interested in anybody in here" she says while looking around.

"Then why are you looking around? Are you looking for somebody?"

"No I uh um did any body else come with Duo, Quatre, Trowa, and Wu Fei?"

"No why? Wait are you still thinking about, oh Relena we thought you forgot about him." All of them immediately knew who Hilde was talking about.

"He's not here Relena. We didn't see him come in and we haven't heard of him since he saved the world from the piece of Libra coming to earth and neither have the others. Face it Relena he's never coming back. Please move on and forget about him we can't stand to see you doing this yourself."

But Relena thought different she did see him after that incident and still had the teddy bear that he gave her. She knew he was out there somewhere. The pilots came back with drinks in their hands, as soon as they came Relena left and exited the room and went to her bedroom.

"What was that about?" Asked Trowa.

"Nothing she just needs some time alone. She'll come back.. Come on let's dance" as Catherine grabbed Trowa arm and led him to the dance floor, the others did the same.

"Sorry Relena, sorry I said those things I didn't mean them," Hilde thought to herself. "Hey come on are we going to rock this partay!! Or what!!"

"Okay calm down Duo your getting a little to excited let's go party boy" Hilde said as they went to the dance floor.

 

 

 

Relena went up the stairs to her room thinking of what Hilde said, "could she be right? Should I forget about him? Am I wasting my time? Will he ever come back?"

These thoughts went around her head as she opened the door to her room. Just then a dark figure went into the shadows. She saw something lying on her bed in the darkness. When she turned on the light to her surprise she saw a little teddy bear similar to the one Heero had giving her on her last birthday, but this one was a polar bear. Could it have been from him? She looked around the room hoping to find a clue or something but nothing only the teddy bear and a card next to it with her name Relena on it. She picked it up and read it.

 

Relena here is another bear you can add to your addition there were two of them but I chose the other one for your last present now here's the second one. Hope you like it. , Heero.

 

Relena was surprised and happy at the same time it was from Heero. She was so happy so started jumping up and down and yelling happily. Then she thought if heero put this here he must've been her room! Wait that means he's at the party! She thought. So she quickly runs down stairs as fast as she could .she finally got to the party everybody was looking at her scared as if something had happened. Milliardo quickly ran to his sister worried if something has happened to her.

"Relena what's wrong did something happen to you?! Relena are you okay!?" Noin came up to her husband and told him to calm down and let her breathe, he did as she said then asked her more calmly.

"No nothing is wrong everything is great!!" She said happily as she twirled all around.

"Okay if you say so, now stop acting weird." She calmed down and went to her friends who were staring at her.

"Relena are you okay?" Asked Hilde.

"Yeah look at what I got here" as she handed the note to Hide all the others crowded around to see what the letter said.

"WOW!! Heero gave you this!?" Said Hilde.

"Yeah it was in my room, which means that he's somewhere at this party! We got to find him!"

All of them agreed as they started their search. Each one of the went to check each part of the mansion. Relena told them that she was going to check the garden in the back of the house. After a while of searching the whole mansion for the 100th time they finally called it quits.

"He must have left right after he put Relena's present in her room" said Trowa.

"That's just like Heero you know Jeez why can't he just stay with her!? I mean look at us we're happy! We are not living in the shadows we are living like normal people with their beautiful girlfriends" said Duo.

"Mm you just can't expect that from Heero" said Quatre.

"Yeah he has no honor!" Yelled Wu Fei.

"What the hell does this have to do with honor? You're always saying things like that."

"Shut up Duo you have no honor either."

"See there goes that word again!"

"Hey guys chill out! We're t rying to look for Heero not start fights with each other!" Yelled Quatre trying to peace among them.

"Yeah calm down" Dorothy said.

"I didn't start it" Wu Fei said under his breath.

 

 

Relena walked around for hours forgetting about the party that she left behind.

"Heero! Where are you! I know you're here! Please come out!" Relena yelled these sentences forever, hoping heero would hear and show himself. She finally got to the end of the garden after searching the entire garden more than once.

"Where are you Heero? Why do you run away from me? Please show yourself" Relena said in a low voice. When suddenly a man appeared from behind her and put a napkin in front of her face with a drug. Soon she fainted, He signaled the others and draged her over to the wall and tied a rope to her waist and told the others to pull. They were pulling her over the wall and taking her away from the mansion.

 

 

 

"Hey where's Relena?" Asked Hilde.

"Oh she went to the garden to look for Heero" responded Duo. "Wait she went all by herself!?" Said Dorothy.

There was silence for a couple of seconds.

"OH SHIT!!!" Yelled Duo as all of them sped off to the garden, But it was too late they had already kidnapped her and sped off no where to be seen.

"Damn! She's gone" said Duo.

"You think somebody kidnapped her?"

" I don't know Catherine" said Hilde.

"Wu Fei and me are going to get Millairdo" said Trowa. "All right we'll look around here and see if we can find anything."

They searched around and try to find a clue or something. Millairdo and Nion along with Trowa and Wu Fei came to the garden. The party had been cut short due to some business.

"What do you mean my sister was kidnapped!" Yelled Milliardo.

"Who would do such a thing?" The war was over and all of their enemies have been defeated.

"We don't know, we couldn't find a clue or anything."

"Damn!! Why did you guys let her go out here by herself!!"

"We didn't know th at this would happen, we couldn't predict the future" said Trowa. "Yeah but you could have looked over her and guard her!!!"

"Milliardo that's enough it's not their fault that they weren't there, you know they didn't know this would have happened" said Noin. Millairdo just stood silent trying to hide his anger.

"Hey guys I found something!" Said Quatre.

"What is it?" All of them crowded around him.

"It seems to be a note that I found over there" Quatre pointed to where he found it while he was opening it. It reads we have kidnapped Relena Peacecraft, You will be hearing from us pretty soon and don't bother searching for us. You have no chance in finding her. And no harm will come to her as long as she cooperates, and don't try anything. Stand by your mailbox for further info.

"Damn! They did kidnappe her!!"

"Yeah but this is not a ransom note, why did they kidnappe her if they don't want money?" Said Duo to all of them.

"Relena is mostly the one who made peace, if she is killed everything will be in chaos again" said Quetra.

"What are we going to do now? We have no trace of where they could've gone" said Hilde.

Millairdo just stood silent as if he was going to kill the people around him. Duo moved aside just in case if he went on a rampage, but Nion was there to keep things calm. Trowa broke the silence,

"Well we can't stand out here and thing of a plan, lets go back in the mansion" as he walked toward the mansion everybody followed. As soon as they were in the mansion they immediately went in to Millairdo's office and tried to think of a plan.

"None of our plans work, look:" as Hilde said "we have no idea where they could be either on Earth, Space or on one of the colonies."

"Hilde's right" said Wu Fei. "We are stumped until we receive the next note."

Millairdo clenched his fists together and slammed his desk knowing that Wu Fei was right.

"Damn! Why was she even out there!?" Said Millairdo.

All of them looked down at their foots hoping that Milla irdo won't see them and ask them directly.

"Answer my question I saw all of you talk to her then spread all over the mansion looking like you were trying to find something and don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about" he said in his low deep voice. All of them felt like running away because they knew he would probably go crazy if he heard the reason why Relena and the others went all over the mansion. "ANSWER ME!!!!" Millairdo yelled.

All of them told him in a flash because all of them were afraid of him, the only people who weren't were his wife Nion, his sister Relena and Heero. After her heard all of it he turned back and stared at the window.

"So this was all Heero's fault?" He asked.

"Well no well no uh" said Duo trying to stand for up for his friend.

"Millairdo don't blame Heero for this, he just gave her a present and didn't know that this was going to happen" said Nion.

All of the others agreed with her.

"What are we going to do now?" Asked Hilde.

"Nothing I guess we have to wait for th e other note to come" said Millairdo calmly.

"Yeah well we should be heading home it's really late, we'll be back tomorrow but we'll keep our eyes open" said Trowa.

All of them agreed said their good byes and left the mansion. Millairdo went with his wife to their bedroom and Nion tried to comfort him.

 

 

 

"Mmm she's still knocked out sir."

"Fine then we'll try again tomorrow just leave her in this cell, let's go" said the man.

"Yes sir!!"

As the soldiers followed him and left closing the door making a loud CLANG!! Sound. Waking Relena up but soon went back to sleep only one word escaped her mouth "Heero" then she passed back out.

 

 

 

In the morning The group of gundam pilots and their girlfriends were at the mansion like they said.

"Okay where do we start?" asked Quetra.

"I've already put up missing signs up" said Sally.

"Good but what else can we do?"

"I don't know, I think that's the only thing we can do until we get the next note or we can hope somebody saw her yesterday or anything suspicous" Millairdo said to Hilde. They all just stood there knowing that there was nothing that they can do.

 

"Wake up Miss Peacecraft" said a low voice while waving something in the front of her nose . Relena slowly opened her eyes and began to cough because that smell was terrible.

"Where..where am I?" She could barely see as every thing was in blur to her, she also noticed her wrists and ankles were hurting, she was tied up.

"Hahaha don't worry about that, just be thankful your alive" said the man.

"Who are you?" She was now fully awake and able to see. She didn't reconize the faces in front of her.

"Thomas, Thomas Devil" said the man who was right infront of her.

"Thomas Devil?" that name didn't ring a bell to Relena."Why have you kidnapped me!" she said more angirly as reality was comming back to her.

"No need to yell Miss Peacecraft!" shouted the man louder. "If you cooperate we won't kill you I promise" he said as he drew a sharp knife out of his back pocket and pointed it at Relena's neck,

"And if you don't I'll kill you then I'll play with your blood understand?"

Relena nodded in fear.

"Now the only thing we need you to do is sign this contract", he pulled out the contract in front of her. She started to read it.

"What!? no I will not sign this!!" she yelled.

"Do I have to remind you again?" he said pointing the knife at her. "Look just sign this and you can go home with no harm done to you."

" No I won't be responsible for starting another violent war" Relena replied. "I worked to hard to make peace and I'm not willing to throw it all away!"

Thomas grew angry and slashed her arm making a deep cut which soon started to bleed. "I warned you now keep you fucking voice down!! Throw her back into her cell" Thomas said to the two soldiers around him.

The two soldiers untied her from the chair and dragged her back to her cell. Relena screamed and yelled trying to get free but her left arm wasn't helping as the pain grew and grew. They finally reached her cell and threw her in , her body hitting the wall then the floor.

"I'll be back soon and see if you changed your mind, in the mean time clean your self up" Thomas said. He left smirking closing the hard metal door which made a CLANK sound. Relena was left in the darkness, a tear fell from her eye as she was trying to cover up her bloody wound.

The only thing that was on her mind was the contract and that if she signed it chaos will be revived, Relena wiped the tear from her eye and said to herself "don't cry Relena your not weak! Be strong, Heero would've been strong and not cry."

Then Heero came into her thoughts. Heero, Heero the perfect soldier, the soldier who had stole her heart from the very moment she saw him. "Where can you be?" She hoped that Heero would come to her rescue any minute now and tell her that it was okay and hold her in his arms and never let go.

"Heero......" she said to herself.

 

 

 

Two days have passed.

"Damn! we can't just sit here for forever!" said Millairdo.

"Hey you really need to chill out" said Duo.

"Chill out!? You goddamn idiot! How the hell am I suppose to chill out after my sister has been kidnapped for two straight days!!" Yelled Millairdo. Duo stepped back and started to hide behind Hilde.

"That's It I'm going in my Epiyon and try to find her it's way better than sitting around here!"

"I agree, some of us stay here and the rest of us stay behind just in case something happens" said Quetra.

"Okay we'll split up all the girls stay here and all of us pilots go around looking for her in earth and if she's not here we'll each go in one of the colonies" said Trowa. All of them were about to say something when they saw somebody was about to put in their mailbox.

"Hey look at that!" said Duo.

"Let's go!!" As Millairdo sped off, the others followed. When they reached up to the mailbox the messenger was gone and their was a note in the mailbox.

"Is there any sign of him?" Asked Catherine.

"No not a trace" said Wu Fei.

"What does the letter say?" Millairdo ripped it open and began to read it.

Relena is still alive. Your cooperation is thanked but your bitchy sister has not so as long as she doesn't cooperate you'll never see her. Just remember this 7 8 924. Stand by for further info...

"That's all it says?" Asked Sally.

"Yeah this is not really much help" said Duo.

"Wait but what do the numbers mean?" Asked Dorothy.

"A phone number perhaps."

"No a phone number is 7 digits not 5" said Trowa.

Millairdo walked away and headed back to the mansion so did the others.

 

 

 

The man who dropped the note off was walking in the streets nervously when suddenly a hand pulled him in a dark alley and pushed him against the wall. The messenger grunted as the attacker grabbed his coat collar and pushed him against the wall again this time harder.

"Where is Relena Peacecraft?" asked the attacker .

The messenger just stood quiet. He pushed the messenger against the wall again, then the messenger finally said "I ain't speaking!!"

"Mmm tough break" the attacker said as he pushed him to the wall and made a quick hard punch to the messenger's stomach. The messenger fell to the ground after that blow.

"Now will you answer me?"

"I ain't talking!" Replied the messenger again.

Then the attacker picked him up and pushed him to the wall and punched him so hard that the messenger coughed up blood.

"I am not going to ask you again" the attacker said in his cold voice that sent chills down the messenger's spine.

The messenger looked at the attacker's cold dark blue Persian eyes and fear grew in him , fear like nothing he ever experienced. . Out of the back of the messenger's mind he pulled a gun out of his back pocket and pointed it at his head, but before he could pull the trigger the attacker leaped back so there wouldn't be no blood on him. Then BANG! Blood went every where and the body of the messenger fell to the ground making a thud. The attacker pulled something out of the man's pocket. A person saw the flash and went to the alley making attention around him, soon the whole alley was filled with people who were shocked at this display and the attacker was gone from sight.

 

 

Milliardo and the others were in his office trying to figure out what the numbers on the letter meant.

"I can't find out anything in the computers" said Trowa. "

Yeah neither can I!" Duo said.

"Damn we finally have a clue and we don't know what it means!" yelled Millairdo.

"I wonder if Relena is okay?" said Hilde.

"Yeah we can only hope."

"Yeah your right Sally, she has to be alright" said Catherine trying to comfort all of them.

 

 

 

Relena was in her cell in the dark, her face had bruises all over along with cuts, not only on her face but on her arms and legs as well. They had kept their promise by not killing her but did something much worser, they had beat her. They didn't care that she was a woman they still punched, slapped and kicked her because she still didn't want to sign the contract. Relena was pretty sure that soon they will rape her. She didn't want that to happen, They can beat her all they want but she didn't want to lose her virginity to a bunch of ugly soldiers that she didn't know nor have feelings about. She only wanted to do it with somebody she loves and cares about and she had already one man lined up. She still had confidence that any second he will come and rescue her from this nightmare. She knew that In a matter of hours it was time for her another beaten, this will be the third one for today. Then she just sat there in the cell dreaming that her knight would come to her rescue.

"Heero......"

 

 

 

It was midnight Hilde had fallen asleep next to Duo who was drooling and kept saying food names, Quetra and with Dorothy in their room sleeping and so was Trowa and Catherine. Sally had fallen asleep on the couch in the room that Duo and Hilde were in Wu Fei wasn't asleep but was awake and talking to himself about honor. Millairdo was with Nion in their room and stood awake as well still thinking about his sister and was hoping that she was okay.

He thought he heard a whoosh sound but answered "it's probably the wind" then he finally fell asleep after the long day of work. In the morning he woke everybody up and told them to get ready and to gather in his office , all of them were there in a matter of minutes.

"So what's the plan oh fearsome leader" asked Duo.

Hilde slapped him in the back of his head and told him this is no time to joke around and warned him what happened last time. Duo quickly shut up remembering what happened last time he didn't want that to happen again.

"We are going to do the pl an we thought about yesterday" Millairdo announced.

"What plan I don't remember any plans! Do you you guys?" Duo said as he looked all around .

Millairdo gave him the death glare, then Hilde pushed Duo into a room locked the door went downstairs grabbed a frying pan then went back to the room she locked Duo in, But before she went in she told all them that she'll be right back then entered the room. A couple of seconds later screams and yelling's were heard all them knew that that was Duo. Arguments, punching, kicking, breaking of objects, bangs, thud all sorts of noises were heard coming from the room that she entered. After about 10 minutes the two came out. Hilde smiling and Duo with his clothed ripped , hair messy, lipstick all over his lips and scents of perfume coming from him. All of them laughed.

Duo just said "it could have been worse" as he entered another room. In a matter of minutes he came out with new clothes, faced cleaned, hair combed like he always has it, but the perfume scent was still on him. Millairdo waited for them all of them to stop laughing then continued but then noticed something, the letter that they had gotten yesterday, was gone.

"Where is it?!" he yelled.

"Where what is?" asked Dorothy.

"Where the hell is the note!!" he said. All of them searched their rooms and then the mansion but couldn't find anything.

"Damn!"

"Oh well that letter didn't really help us anyway" said Quetra.

Millairdo agreed with Quetra, it really didn't help them so he continued. All of the gundam pilots listened closely.

"We are to search earth by using our mobile suits. After you searched an entire area report in, if we don't anything on earth we are to regroup in the area of my choosing. Then we will be off the colonies. Same thing like before if you searched an entire area in the colony report in, and I want you to search the entire area even if you think that she's not in there check anyway, understand?"

All of them nodded in agreement and were about to leave when Duo said "what if we find her?"

Millairdo then answered "Then your mission is to contact the rest of us then rescue her and bring her back here safely."

All of them were about to nod again but before they could, a voice came from the shadows.

"Mission accepted" said the person as he stepped out of the shadows and ran out the door dropping the letter they had tried so desperately to find.

"Was that who I think it was!?" asked Duo.

"It can't be!" all the girls said together.

"Was he there the whole time? I didn't even notice" said Quetra.

"Well that's him for you" Replied Trowa.

"Wow" was the only word that escaped Wu Fei's mouth. As they were all still amazed at what just happened Milliardo walked over and picked up the letter and stood in front of them and said the mysterious person's name who came out of the shadows

"Heero."

 

 

Heero ran as fast as could to his gundam, now with the last piece of the puzzle he had figured out where Relena was. Once he got into his gundam he pressed the buttons in his gundam panel rapidly as the door closed and hovered up in the air and fastly sped of in the sky. The plane soon became a sparkle in the sky.

 

 

Millardo signaled the others to follow him as he ran downstairs all of them went after him. When they finally caught up to him they asked what are you doing? Milliardo ignored them then pulled a lever then a door formed in the wall and opened, Milliardo went in and so did the others.

"What the hell is this!?" asked Duo. Trowa answered for Millairdo "this is a communication screen."

"Oh so he planning on contacting Heero's gundam!" yelled Duo.

"No shit!" Wu Fei said.

"Ah shut up and go tell the wall it has no honor!"

"Don't test me Maxwell!" Wu Fei yelled.

"Hey guys chill out! we're not here to fight!" Quetra said.

"Yeah Quetra's right" Hilde said.

"Yeah calm down Wu Fei" said Sally. Wu Fei just turned around and looked at the screen. Duo did the same.

"Heero! Heero can you hear me!?" Millairdo said. No reply so Millairdo clicked on some more buttons, "Heero! answer!!"

"Why isn't he answering?" asked Dorothy.

"Are you sure he can hear your voice?" asked Nion.

"Yeah I'm positive. Why won't he answer!"

"Turn on the video screen so we can see him" said Trowa.

Millairdo turned it on and Heero image appeared as he was sitting in his gundam.

"Heero! can you hear me?! Heero!"

Heero spoke but his face was in the shadows.

"What?"

All of them were happy to that he can hear them.

"Heero Do you know where Relena is?!" asked Millairdo. Heero just sat there quietly. All of them stared at him for a couple of seconds, then Heero broke the silence "yes..."

All of them were relieved and sighed happily.

"How did you find out?" Duo asked.

Heero just took out two pieces of paper out of his pocket and answered "This was all the info I needed. One that I took from the messenger and the other I copied from the letter you guys had."

"Well where is she!?" Millairdo asked.

Heero just answered "Don't worry I'll bring her back safely" he replied.

"Just tell me where she is!!!" yelled Milliardo.

"There I completed one part of the mission, I contacted you now I'll proceed with the second part.."

"No Herro Don-" ssshhh Then everything went silent.

"Heero!! are you there!!!??? Heero!!! Heeeroooooo!!!!!!" Millairdo yelled as his fists slammed the control panel. Nion put her hand on her husband's shoulder.

"Don't worry honey, you know Heero will find her and bring her back here safely" all the others agreed with Nion. Millairdo nodded because he knew that she was right, Heero will save Relena no matter what.

 

 

 

Heero just sat in his seat, his eyes closed waiting for him to find the destination and land. He thought about Relena.

"Relena please be okay. I'm coming just hold on a little while longer."

Then his thoughts drifted on how he first met Relena. How he danced with her, how he threatened to kill her but couldn't. He then opened his eyes because he landed at his destination. He quickly found a place to land his gundam. Then he searched, he was still on earth. You see the note he took from the messenger was a ticket to A certain place on Earth, so he knew where she was and the numbers on the letter he copied from Millairdo meant something important to this mystery. It told the exact location of where she was kept. Thomas put it in the letter on purpose because he knew that they will never figure it out and that this will drive Millairdo crazy, but he didn't count on his messenger screwing up and help them solve the puzzle. 7 is the seventh street, 8 is the eighth building and 924 is the area code. Heero then was on his way to the building where they kept Relena and nothing would get in his way.

 

 

Relena was tired and sore all around her for she as just gone through another beating 3 hours ago. She just sat in the corner of the cell because the wall was supporting her. She was so weak that she couldn't sit up by herself so she had no choice but to sit by the wall. She was about to fall asleep but when suddenly the door opened revealing two soldiers. One of the soldiers opened her cell and smiled evilly.

"No please no more not another one!" yelled Relena.

"Oh no this time it is not a beating..." he smirked.

"Oh no" she thought for she knew what was going to happen he would finally rape her just as she predicted. The soldier came closer and closer Relena tried to stand up and run away but couldn't she was too weak. Then the soldier grabbed her arm tightly that it stung Relena. She just gave a quick yell before the soldier slapped her in the face. Then just dragged her out of the cell and into the Thomas's office. He threw her in there then locked the door behind her. Thomas just stood there by his desk a nd watched as she tried to get up off the floor.

"Hahahaha this could've been a lot easier on you if only you just cooperated."

Relena finally manage to stand up and stumble to the wall.

"So what do you say Relena? Before this gets a whole lot worser on you.."

 

 

 

Heero was just outside of the building. He looked around and made sure nobody was watching then quickly jumped over the fence and ran to the door and unlocked it with a lockpick he had with him and he was in. He spotted another door and opened it. There was no guards, traps or security devices around because it was just a normal building. He walked around slowly trying not to make a sound.

Then a soldier spotted him, "Hey what are you doing!? Nobody's supposed to be in here!!" he yelled as he charged at Heero.

The soldier threw a punch but Heero dodged it pulled the soldier's fist (that he had tried to punch him with) forward to him then elbowed the soldiers arm, breaking the bone. The soldier was about to yell in pain but Heero kicked him the head knocking him unconscious. Then Heero continued on trying to find Relena.

 

 

"No I still won't sign it!" Relena said.

"You're still not willing to cooperate? Man that's a shame Relena" he said while walking over to her.

"Wait!" Relena said "I've been wanting to ask you this, why do you want to start another useless no need for war?" "

Hahahaha fine I'll tell you that." He began to speak.

 

 

Heero ran down the halls searching all over the building for Relena. Then another soldier appeared trying to attack Heero. He just dodged his punch and made a quick punch for the soldier's stomach, The soldier passed out after that blow. But when Heero was about to leave 8 more soldiers came and they all formed a circle around Heero. One of the soldiers turned out to be the leader of all of them. Heero just stared straight clenching his fists. The leader finally said

"Attack!!"

 

 

"You see Relena there is the reason" Thomas said. "So will you sign it?"

"That's not a good reason just because you lost your brother in a war against the white fangs doesn't mean you have to take more lives. They are doing their time in jail. And they will have to live for their lives knowing that they took somebody's else's life including your brother's" Relena said.

"Yeah your probably right, you almost made me change my mind. So now I'm going to ask again will you sign the contract? or do I have to do something to you to make you change your mind?" Thomas asked.

 

 

 

All of the soldiers collapsed on the floor. The leader of the soldier's was there in shock at what he just saw, 7 soldiers beaten by a one man impossible! Heero just stood there looking at the leader and said "Where is Relena Peacecraft?"

The leader finally got over his shock and "I'll never tell you!" then pulled out a gun and tried to shoot Heero. Heero Moved quickly getting closer and closer to the leader and making the bullets miss him. Then Heero decided to make the blow and did a back flip landed behind the leader kicked the gun out of his hand the kicked him in the stomach making him hit the wall. Once the leader hit the wall Heero kneed him in the stomach. The leader dropped down on the floor. "

Now answer me, where is Relena Peacecraft?" The soldier told him this time, "she's at the captains office. It's down the hall and to the left."

Heero walked to the direction that the fallen leader had told him. As the leader saw Heero leave he took out the gun he secretly had in his pocket and aimed it at Heero. But before he could pull the trigger somebody had shot him in the chest and then the leader fell.

"I don't think so" Heero said as he walked away putting the gun in his back pocket as he ran to Thomas's office.

 

 

"My answer is still the same" Relena said.

"Mmm what a pit, now I going to do something to you that I've been wanting to do for a long time" he said as he ran towards her. Relena tried to run but Thomas got a hold of her arm and pushed her against the wall ripping off her clothes.

"No stop it!! Please stop it!!" Relena screamed. Heero heard this and ran to the office where the scream came from.

"Stop moving bitch!" Thomas said as he punched her in the stomach then in the face. Relena just stood there quietly not being able to move because Thomas had a firm grip on her.

"No I don't want it like this, Heero.." Relena said to herself while a tear fell from her eye. Thomas was about to rip off her underwear when suddenly the door burst open. Thomas looked to see who it was and let go of Relena making her fall on the floor.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked. Heero just said "get the hell away from her."

Thomas just stood there laughing. Then yelled for his soldiers to appear.

"Soldiers!!" nothing happened.

"Soldiers get your asses over here! that's an order!!" he yelled. "Where the hell are they?" he said.

"Dead" Heero said in his cold voice.

Thomas didn't believe it, How the hell can one boy take out his soldiers!?

"Liar!" he yelled as he charged at Heero.

Heero carefull picked Relena up and moved out of the way just in time making Thomas hit his fist on the wall. Thomas looked at his fist, it was bleeding. Heero was looking at Thomas then took a quick glance at Relena in his arms all bloody and bruised up. He then looked back at Thomas. Heero put Relena down carefully not trying to hurt her on the ground. Heero was about to touch Relena's face but Thomas looked at this and said "no don't touch her! I'm the only one who can touch her!" he yelled as he charged at Heero doing a quick punch but Heero grabbed his fist.

Thomas threw another fist but Heero grabbed that one too. Then Heero flipped over Thomas, still holding his arms and put his left foot on Thomas's back and pulled. Thomas yelled in pain and felt th at his arms were going to rip off if he didn't let go. But Heero didn't let or loosen his grip on Thomas. Thomas then got a plan, then with all his strength he slammed Heero to the wall making Heero let go of him. Then Thomas tackled Heero making both of them crash onto his desk. Heero punched Thomas in his left rib so Thomas can get off of him. He then got up and back flipped landing a few feet away from Thomas. Thomas got up too. He quickly charged at Heero again throw fists. Heero easily blocked them but during Thomas's punches he drew out a knife from nowhere and slashed Heero on the shoulder.

Heero backed away holding his wound. Thomas then laughed "hahahaha you know what this is the same knife I used to cut Relena the first time we met and before I beat her."

"He was the one who beat her?!" Heero said to himself. Suddenly anger grew in him. Anger like never before. Heero clenched his fists in anger and said "you'll pay for this."

Thomas didn't notice because he was still laughing. Heero then charged at Thomas with all his speed and punched Thomas in the stomach then in the face. Then kicked him so hard that he went to the other side if the room, But Heero didn't stop there. He charged at him giving him a series of punching and kiking combinations making Thomas all bloody with every blow that he made. Heero pulled his fist back and punched as hard as he can at Thomas's stomach making him cough out blood and made cracks on the wall behind Thomas.

Heero was about to give another blow but stopped, It was over. He turned and faced Relena, he walked up to her and checked her pulse. Her heart was still beating. He sighed happily as he touched her cheek with his hand. She moaned softly, Heero was about to say something but heard a voice behind him. He turned and saw Thomas in the same position that he had left him in, leaning by the wall all messed up. But still even though in his condition Thomas spoke and let out a quick smirk.

"You know when I think about it I've really should have killed her sooner. No I take that back, I really enjoyed beaten the crap out of her. Her yelling and screaming were delightful. I do it again if I had a chance to. But there is one I got to tell you, Every time I passed by her cell to check up on her, I always heard her mumble a person's name. I think that she thought that, that person would come and rescue her. The name was Heero. And that's you isn't it?"

Heero just stared at him.

"It is isn't it, your her knight in shinning armor. You even surprised me. Oh would have knew a little pussy like you could defeat soldiers and me. I wish you would have came a little later because if you would have I've could have gotten what I wanted" he smirked again then coughed out more blood "I should've raped her more sooner."

Heero just stood there looking at him and was getting angry about the remarks he was saying. His muscles grew and became hard.

"I really wanted to do it."

Then Thomas just there and looked at Heero and said "I bet that bitch would give a good fuck."

Heero couldn't take it an ymore, He charged at Thomas and did a powerful back flip. He back flipped hitting Thomas with his feet making the final blow killing him instantly. Heero fell back to the place where Relena sat. Thomas's body collapsed and fell making a hard thud sound.

Heero turned to Relena. Relena's eyes were still closed. Heero felt on her cheek once again "wake up Relena. I'm here. Please wake up, I don't know what I'll do if you died. Please don't leave me." He held her in his arms and whispered in her ear, "Please Relena I. I love you..... Please" then a tear fell from his eye as he held her close to him. He heard a cough he looked at Relena she was coughing and she opened her eyes little by little.

"Heero?..." she mumbled.

"Yes Relena I'm here."

"I knew you'd come, I never lost faith." She gave a smile and hugged him tightly.

"Come on Relena I'm going to take you out of here" he said he had found a T- shirt in a box in the room next to them. He wore the shirt that he found and gave his to Relena. He figured that she didn't want to remember anything from what happened so he knew that she wouldn't have felt comfortable in their shirts. Heero then hugged Relena again as he put her on his back and piggy backed her ride her all the way to his gundam. People starred at them but he didn't care. When the finally reached his gundam she asked, "Heero is he, is he?"

"Yes he's dead, all of them, your safe from now from any harm. Now let's get you to the hospital" he said as he went inside his gundam and laid her on his lap. She was shivering because she only wore his shirt and nothing to protect her legs because Thomas had ripped it all of her clothes, so he got a blanket from his emergency box and wrapped her around with it.

"Thank you Heero, can you please just hold me." She said as she quietly fell asleep in his arms. He smiled then flew off.

 

 

 

Millairdo and the others were all still waiting for Heero to report in. "Damn where is he? it's been 4 hours since he flew off" said Milairdo.

"What if he didn't get there in time and she??" "

Nah Heero wouldn't do that he tell us if she was dead" said Duo. All of the others looked at him which he tell by there faces that said shut up Duo. Hilde punched him the rib and told him under her breath,

"Duo shut up. Millairdo is really in a tough time and we don't you to give ideas!"

"Oh yeah sorry" Duo said.

"Hey cheer up Millairdo! I' pretty sure that Heero any second now will pop up on the screen and say that he has found Relena!" Duo said trying to fix things, as he put his hand on Millairdo's shoulder.

"Don't help.." Millairdo said in his mean voice. When suddenly Beep! the screen turned on. All of them looked at the screen which had Heero sitting in his gundam seat. Millairdo looked up at him and said "did you rescue my sister?!"

Millairdo and all the others hoped that he would say yes. Heero just sat there and said "Mission",

All of them had frightened faces when he said that. "Complete" Heero finished as he revealed a girl that hid in the shadows sleeping with her head on his shoulder. All of them Cheered.

"YEAH!! you see I told you he would it" said Duo.

"Wow and for once you were right" said Wu Fei.

Millairdo smiled at Heero with a tear in his eyes.

Heero then said "I'm taking her to the hospital, I'll meet you guys over there okay?"

All of them nodded as the video screen went blank. "Come on! what are we waiting for? Let's go!!" said Duo. All of them ran out of the mansion and to the Hospital.

 

 

 

When they got there the doctor had told them that "she has quite a few nasty bruises but will heal. She needs sleep so you guys can wait here and tommorow you can see her."

All of them agreed to stay for the night, all except one. Heero was about to make a exit but was stopped by Millairdo.

"Thank you Heero, I don't know what we have done if you weren't there to help. Me , the others and I'm sure Relena will be happy if you stayed."

Heero looked at him and said "I've got things to do" he said as he walked away but showed a quick smile before he left. Millairdo smiled "thank you Heero."

"Hey where is Heero going?" all of them asked?

"Don't worry he'll be back I know he will" Millairdo responded.

All of them agreed with Millairdo and went back to the waiting room to sleep. Milliardo left with them and went to sleep as well. In the morning Millairdo was the first one to wake up. He looked to his left and saw Hilde sleeping next to a sleeping and drooling Duo. He also saw Quetra and Dorothy still sleeping a s well. Then he looked to his right and saw Wu Fei sleeping with Sally and then saw Nion. His beautiful wife who had gave him comfort while Relena was missing. And soon they will have a baby. He smiled at her. A doctor went up to him.

"Mr. Peacecraft may I have a word with you?" he said.

Millairdo followed the doctor who had went down a few feet down the hall. "What is it?" he said in a worried voice.

"Oh no don't think that" said the doctor, "she's fine I just wanted to ask you a question."

Millairdo nodded. "The nurses who looked after Relena heard her keep saying a name in her sleep. I just wanted to you to ask if you knew this person."

"What's the name?" asked Millairdo. "The name is Heero. Do you know who he is or does it ring a bell?"

"Yes I know him. He's the one who bought her in here" said Millairdo.

"Oh so that was the young man's name. You see I asked for it but he never gave it to me. Oh okay that's all I wanted to know. And you can go see her now. I believe she's awake" he said as he went to tal k to a nurse. Millairdo went down the hall to Relena's room. He knocked. A voice said "come in." He opened the door and went in. Once he saw her he went up to her and hugged her glad that she was okay and he completely forgot about her wounds.

"Ouch! brother my wounds!" she yelled.

"Oh sorry, I'm just glad that your safe" he told her. A few seconds later the door bursted open revealing the whole gang.

"What is it?! we heard a scream is everything okay?" asked Quetra.

Relena looked at them with a confused face.

"Everything is okay I just hugged Relena by accident" said Millairdo.

"Oh" soon they all saw that Relena was awake and all the girls went to go hug her but Relena screamed,

"No wait! I'm still hurt!!!"

All of them stopped and said "oh yeah we forgot."

"Yeah we are just glad that you are okay" said Noin.

"What happened?" said Catherine.

"Yeah what did they do to you?" said Sally.

"Why did they kidnappe you?" asked Hide. Soon the whole room was filled with the whole gang asking questions.

"Okay just hold on! I'll explain everything!" she yelled and soon she told her story of what had happened. After she had she had finished Millairdo punched the wall and said "Damn! son of a bitches! I'll kill them!"

"Hey Mill chill! Heero already took them all out." Duo said.

"Speaking of Heero where is he?" Relena asked.

All of them looked down. Then Sally said "he's gone he said that he had to go take care of some business." Relena looked down and sighed sadly.

"Don't worry" Millairdo said "he'll come back."

Relena let out a quick smile knowing that that was probably true "Wait she said where's my t-shirt" asked Relena.

"The nurse put it somwhere I think, let me go ask her" said Trowa and left.

The nurse went into the room with Trowa right behind her.

"Yes, what seems to be the problem?" the nurse asked.

"Um did where did you put the shirt that I was wearing when I first came in here?" Relena asked.

"I think we put it under you bed" she said as she went to check.

"Ah yes it's right here," she took it out of a box, "do yo u want me to throw it away?"

"No!" Relena yelled as she snatched the shirt away from the nurse.

"I mean no, um thank you" Relena said to the nurse. The nurse nodded then left. . Duo grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Let's see what's on the tv Duo said as he was flicking through the channels but something caught all of there eyes. It was a news channel. The reporter stated to talk,

 

 

"Yes I am standing where this old abandoned military building which suddenly exploded."

"That's ! that's where I was being captive! Duo turn up the volume" said Relena.

"At around 2:23 am this morning a loud bang sounded all around this town, minutes later it was confirmed that this building had been blown up. Why? we don't know. The police has just told us that there was no bomb or gas leak. Tune in for further information" the reporter said.

 

 

"Wow, did Heero do that?" asked Catherine.

"Probably so, I mean Heero is crazy and would do something like that" said Duo laughing.

Relena let out a smile and said to herself "Thank you Heero" as she held on to his shirt.

 

 

A few weeks have gone by, Relena is back at her mansion . Her wounds are healed and everything is peaceful again. Millairdo is happy because Nion had finally had her baby. All the girls always come by to hang out. Relena attends a lot of meetings since the last incident. Relena was going home, after another meeting she was tired. When she got to the mansion she said good night to everyone and went to her room to get some rest.

After changing into her night gown she was about to go to sleep but saw the window was opened. That's weird when I went into the bathroom, it wasn't open." she thought. She then closed the window. While she was closing it she felt a presence around her, so quickly turned around and saw a person in the shadows

"Heero?" she said.

The shadowy figured step out of the shadows revealing his face.

"Heero!!" she yelled as she ran to him hugging him. she was surprised that he hugged back.

"Oh I'm so glad to see you!" she said happily. When they finally let go off each other.

Heero asked " Relena, are you feeling better?" she nodded her head happily.

"Thanks to you, So is that all that you came to tell me?" she said teasing him.

"Well I um kinda" he said looking at her night gown .

She then said "Ah Heero calm down, no need to get nervous just because I'm not in my regular clothes", she then blushed a little. Heero just stood there.

"I've been meaning to ask you a question Heero" she said "When I was lying on the floor last time I heard you say something to me that made me open my eyes. I just wanted to know if it was true."

"Well what did you hear?" said Heero.

"I heard that you said that you um loved me.. is that true?" Heero's face turned red, he didn't expect her to remember that.

"Well I um I" said Heero trying to make up something to say.

"Because I wanted to tell you that I love you too" said Relena as she walked up to him and kissed him the lips. Heero was surprised at first but kissed back. When they broke for air. Heero smiled at Relena with a slight blush on his cheeks. Relena was r ed all over.

"Relena" Heero started "I love you. That's why I saved you and couldn't let you die on me."

Relena smiled happily then Heero grabbed Relena and kissed her But this time using tongue. Relena used her tongue too. When they broke their kiss both of them were redder then the color red. Relena smiled then tugged on his arm dragging him over to the bed. Both of them went into the bed and covered themselves. They kissed one last time then fell sleep with them hugging each other. Knowing that their love for each other will never be broken......

 

 

 

 

Authors note,

This is my first fanfiction. E- mail me and tell me what you the reader think. Zeero25@aol.com.