Ok, I know that this, with the little history that we know about Heero makes this part very, highly unlikely. But hell it's just a fanfic anything can be done. I tried my best to make it sound as though it could have possibly of been the truth. So just let your mind and imagination take over and enjoy the next chapter.

 

Too Late to Tell You Chapter 2

 

Heero quietly snuck into the abandoned warehouse and stealthily made his way to the meeting spot, where he was to finally come face to face with Relena's killer. He had been preparing for this day ever since he got the anonymous e-mail two weeks ago. This man, who ever he was would pay for what he did.

Heero entered the top floor of the building. The North wall was covered in windows, providing the only light. And in the middle of the large room was a lone desk and chair. Heero pulled out his gun and looked around before entering, and made his way toward the desk. A laptop sat open and turned on. Heero turned the laptop to look at it, while never taking his eyes off of the shadows for too long. Glancing down at the screen there was one word. Welcome.

"Thank you for coming...Heero Yuy."

Heero whipped around in the direction he came, and pointed his gun at the man standing in the doorway. 

The man smirked at him. "I have to say that your skills have slackened. I would have thought with your previous training you would always be on alert." The man crossed the room slowly, watching Heero's every move. He knew that the young man was itching the pull the trigger and get it over with. But he wanted to play with the young mans mind, and to get his long awaited revenge on him.

"Who are you?î Heero growled at the man. He at least wanted to know whom he was going to kill, and why this man had killed Relena.

"Who I am is irrelevant at this moment. The matter at hand is, who are you?"

Heero looked at the man questionably. ' Just what was this guy up to?'

The man sneered. "We both know that you real name is undoubtedly not Heero Yuy. Do you have any idea who you really are? Who you parents were, where you came from?"

Heero glared at the man. "What is your point behind this?"

"My point is that your past is the reason behind why your vice foreign minister is dead."

"What do you mean?" Heero growled and squeezed the trigger a bit. 

The man smirked and pushed a button on the computer bringing up a picture of Heero holding the dead body of Relena in his arms. "I was just repaying you." Heero glared at the man as he laughed. "You took away the person I loved, so I only felt that you deserved to have the same done to you. It was such a shame that she didn't live to see the day that you would have admitted you feelings for her. And to think that you couldn't even tell her when she was dying in your arms."

Heero moved to lunge at the guy. He was more in the mood to beat the shit out of the guy until he was dead, but froze in his tracks, slightly surprised, when he seen how quickly the man pulled a gun out and was pointing it at Heero's head.

"Really, I would have expected more from you than to let you pity anger take over. Enough child's play. Put you gun down on the desk. I'm about to give you a lesson on your history."

Heero laid his gun down and watched as the man took it and put it in one of the desk drawers. He would play this mans game for a while, and then when the man least expected it he would rip out his throat. 

"First we'll get started with who your parents were. Do you know anything about your parents Heero?" Heero coldly glared at the man. "I take that as a no. Your mother was a whore. Your father, well your father was a man that neglected his family, all for his bastard child."

"I don't see your point to this." Heero placed his hands on the desk and leaned toward the man. "I never knew my parents, or care about them. What you have to say means nothing to me."

The man smirked. "That's where you're wrong. You knew your father. In fact you spent most of you young life with him, learning from him."

Heero stood his ground staring at the man. There was no way in hell that Odin Lowe was his father, and there was nothing that this man was going to say to convince him otherwise. 

"I see you don't believe my words. How about this, your mother had knocked on the door of the Lowe residence nearly eighteen years ago looking for Odin. She claimed that she had something important to tell him. Mrs. Lowe sent her only son, and child, back into the house while she exchanged some heated words with the woman. When Odin had returned home, for whatever job he had lined up that week, Mrs. Lowe confronted him about the woman that had come to the house. Odin had admitted to cheating on his wife. Mrs. Lowe eventually forgave him, and blamed the woman for leading him astray with her beauty and lies. A couple of months later the Lowe family had received a visit from the authorities, alerting Odin that the woman that had been by the house had died shortly after child birth." The man stopped and took a deep breath. "They wanted to turn the child over to his father, Odin. Mrs. Lowe refused, but Odin wanted to take the child in and raise him. When the baby boy was brought home, Mrs. Lowe refused to take care of the child, and eventually the Lowe family started to fall apart. And Odin left with the child and was never seen again by his family."

Heero smirked. "What does this have to do with you?"

"Everything! Because of you my father left my family!  Because of you my mother killed herself shortly after we got word about Odin's death." 

"Colony X18999." Heero said more to himself, remembering what happened on the colony.

"That's right Heero. Colony X18999, where he promised to abandon you and to return to us."

Heero looked him in the face. "Then that means youíre...."

"Aaron Lowe," He cut Heero off. "Odin Lowe's oldest son, and your half brother."

Heero narrowed his eyes. "I have no family."

"Oh, but you do little brother." Aaron walked around the desk to face Heero. "We may look nothing alike, but you can blame that on your slut of a mother for even having you. The only Lowe trait that we do share is the eyes."

Heero looked into Aaron's eyes and held back the surprise he felt when he stared into the same deep pools of blue that was filled with so much hatred. "There is no way that Odin was my father." Heero growled at him.

Aaron smirked. "Why's that? Is it because he never called you ëSoní? Or was it because he never showed you love? He never did any of that to me, and yet I'm his son born in wedlock. But unlike you, who received all of his attention as he trained you to become the perfect assassin, I was neglected and responsible to take care of my mother, who became mentally ill over time. That is the reason why Odin decided to return to us. But he had to make sure that you would be able to take care of yourself. He had been training you all along, preparing you for when you would start your training as a gundam pilot."

Heero shook his head. "Odin had every attention to make sure that I lived a normal life and went to school, I chose to pilot that gundam on my own."

"Odin knew of the rebel scientists. And he knew that one of them was on that colony. He had every attention of making sure that Dr. J found you. And in fact gave the old man everything that he needed to make sure that he did. Or did you consider it a strange stroke of luck that you happen to be in the right place a the right time?" Aaron crossed his arms, his gun still in his hand, and leaned against the desk. He smirked when Heero stared blankly at him. "Now, my little brother, you know why I had to kill Relena Dorlian. Although I thought that it to be ironic that three Loweís are responsible for changing history. Don't you think so?"

Heero lunged at Aaron and threw his to the floor before the older man got the chance to react. Grabbing Aaron's hand the held the gun, Heero squeezed it forcefully until he could feel the bones start to break from the pressure. Aaron clenched his teeth to keep from screaming, and let go of the gun. "Never underestimate me." Heero punched Aaron in the face. "That is the first mistake that you made. The second is thinking that I would give a shit about the information that you just gave me."

Aaron tried to shove Heero off of him, when he knocked Heero slightly off balance he reached for his gun only to have his head smashed into the ground when Heero took a hold of him and forcefully pushed him back on the hard concrete floor, pinning him. Aaron closed his eyes as the massive wave of pain shot through his head. When he opened his eyes he seen the smirk on Heero's face when his own gun was now pointing at him.

"I made a promise to myself that I would find the person that killed Relena and make him pay. Brother or not, you're not leaving here alive." 

"Is that so." Aaron started to chuckle. "You're not leaving here either." 

Heero's eyes went wide as he felt the puncture of something sharp being dug into his right side. Gasping Heero tried to pull back but felt the knife twist out of his side as Aaron pulled it back out. 

Aaron pushed Heero the rest of the way off of him and held the six-inch blade in the air, which was completely covered in blood. "You should never underestimate me either, brother."

Heero braced himself with his left hand as he slumped forward, and grabbed his side with his right hand. His eyes rested on the pool of blood that was forming on the floor under him. Heero looked up to see Aaron trying to move around the desk, and knew instantly that he was going for his gun. Pulling himself together, Heero stood up and pointed Aaron's gun at him. "Aaron."

Aaron stopped before he opened the drawer where Heero's gun was, and looked at Heero knowing that he would never have the chance to even open the drawer. "Go ahead, it's what you have been waiting to do for months now. It's the only reason why you let yourself live this long."

"Killing you would mean that I would have to break another promise that I made to myself a few years ago. That I would never have to kill again." Aaron smirked at Heeroís comment. "But I already made an exception for you long before we met." Heero steadied his aim and returned the smirk. "I'll see you hell." Heero squeezed the trigger and watched Aaron's body fall to the floor, the shot to the head killing him instantly. 

Heero stared at Aaron's body for a while, wondering if what he had told him had any truth to it. If he had spoken the truth it meant nothing to Heero. The only person that he cared about in his entire existence was gone. Heero looked down at his side, he knew that if he didn't take care of the injury soon he would join her. With that thought, Heero walked around the desk and sat down. He pulled the laptop over to him and opened up a link to Preventer Headquarters and sent an e-mail to Duo, letting him know where he would be able to locate him knowing that he would be dead long before anyone got there. He explained what happened in the warehouse then leaned back in the chair. Heero read over the last line in his message before hitting send, then closed his eyes for the last time, waiting for fate to take him to Relena.

I will finally be able to tell her.

 

End