AN:You guys, I got a lot of hits for part 1, and only 1 review? I really need to know if I'm doing okay. It takes you 5 seconds, literally, so please tell me what you think. I just came back from a month of not being here, so what you have to say is really important. Thanks everyone.

 

 

Disclaimers: I don't own Gundam Wing... that's obvious.

"Who's there... where are you?" Relena called out to the voice that beckoned her to come near. It had a raspy yet melodic tone and caused her breath to catch within her throat, while a shiver crawled up and down the recesses of her spine. She looked for the source of the summon, letting her eyes scour the garden of luscious content with articulate curiosity, her heart not resting from its rhythmic beat of staccato until she could find the person who needed to speak with her.

"Princess... I'm right where you are," the voice chanted once more, its waver betraying a much greater urgency than before.

Relena looked to her left, but there was nothing more than the eloquence and phantasm of the crimson roses as they bloomed that they may impress upon her cheeks a blush as fair as they. And when she turned to her right, she was met with the satin petals of the royal violets softly fondling her lips. With a bit of fear, her body beginning to shake now as she turned that she may look behind her, instead of looking face to face with the tender eyes of Diana's graceful, evanescent stallions, she was gazing into the eyes of a young, male water sprite.

He was only about the size of a small child, but his physique showed only maturity, adolescence, and manly musculature. His hair was a deepened red as the flames of Holy Spirit fire, and his bangs were parted that his eyes, eyes full of boyish curiosity, could be admired by all. They were a dark violet, more shrouded than those that surrounded her now, that were traced with an impish sparkle that continually shimmered about his irises. The wings that sprouted from his back of milky tinge were florescent fins that came to a beautiful curve near the tips, and off of these glassy pinions danced wondrous, awesome visions of ocean tides devouring a shoreline, the shadows of magnanimous whales and jubilant dolphins and sea cows barely detectable in the reflecting lights of the waves. Relena couldn't believe her eyes... a nymph! But why was he here?

"Aha, I see you've finally found me majesty," the fairy chuckled as he jumped into the lap of Diana and made himself comfortable.

"How... who..."

"Crorta my lady. You may call me Crorta, and I am the water sprite that protects this fountain," he said before she could utter more than helpless babble. "I know your predicament, and I think I can help you," he said reassuringly, a smirk pulling at his lips.

"What are you talking about... I have no problem," she replied, not about to let this... THING pry into the private matters of her young girl's heart.

"Don't be shy princess," he cooed, try to keep her calm. "Please don't think I'm here to do you harm, because I would never. I have watched you every night, and have therefore beloved you from afar. You always talk to Mother Moon, asking her for guidance, when really all you needed to do was call... for a miracle," he said viciously, causing Relena to shrink back away from him. "Don't you believe me? She has let me awaken to make all of your dreams come true, but you must give me the chance to prove myself first," his eyes pleaded with her innocently.

"I must be going crazy," Relena sighed as she tried to slink her way to the gate of the garden, but he intercepted her direction before she could get far.

"No, of course you're not. I remember those nights well. Why, I'll even give you a detail by detail account of last night's rendezvous, so that way you'll trust me," he said while sitting up from his reclining position in the statue's bosom and began, "You had tears making beautiful streams of your own fountain as you laid your head upon the railing of the spring. My God you looked exquisite with your beautiful tresses of golden eagle's feathers wafting in the gentle night's breeze, they getting mixed with the dulled shower of precious moonlight to make your strands seem coveted in convex crystal shells. The wind carried your painful requiem like the song it was upon the winds, turning your shrieks into melody and harmony combined. That gown you wore, that gown that hugged your form ever so snuggly made me remember why I wished you to be able to see me, and I was almost captured by my own lustful passion," he moaned, the glittering of his eyes shining with more brilliance than before. Once getting hold of himself again he went on, "You cried out for the boy, the boy that barely knew you existed. Oh how it hurt me to see you in such agony, and Mother Moon must have felt the same way, for she let me come that I may make your dreams come true," he said solemnly, sincerely.

"Make my dreams come true, but I don't see how you can..."

"Hush now dear girl, I will explain. I heard you distinctly say tonight that you wished you could show Heero your true self... but you're afraid he'll break your heart. Am I right?" he asked with pity in his voice. She could hardly hold back the tears that threatened to spill as her heart ached with the burning desire to be his and only his, and yet her fear continued to slice her heart with unreliable mercy.

"I can get rid of that fear for you, but it will take some time, because I can take it away only degrees at a time. Then you two can be together, forever. Then everyone is happy," the pixie chided to her.

"Oh please, please help me," Relena cried out, but the sprite hushed her and warned, "There is a price for my services."

"I see... I knew it was too good to be true," Relena whispered, a lone tear making a trail down her face and resting upon her fragile lips.

"I think you misunderstand my dear, for my price is not something which is tangible. I get to choose what I take from you each time I relieve your worry, and once you agree to my taking it, there is of no way you can retrieve it," he explained simply.

"Well, if it's not money, than what else can you possibly tak..."

"You shall find out soon my dear... very soon. Now let's get started shall w..."

"Relena, what are you still doing out here, you told me a few minutes, and it's already been twenty. I thought you had been kidnapped," Heero scolded her as he appeared amongst the flora and walked towards her. Relena only stood there, a blank look upon her face when he again said, "Well?"

"Nothing Heero, I guess my mind just got lost in a dream. I'm sorry," she answered, completely bewildered by everything that just happened.

"Come on Relena, let's get you inside before you catch pneumonia," he said while whisking her into his arms and carrying her inside. He noticed her constant staring at the fountain as they made their way inside and asked, "Relena, what's wrong? Don't be angry with me, you know I'm just doing what must be done to protect you."

"I know Heero, I know. Don't worry about me, I'm just tired, that's all," she murmured incoherently as they rounded the bend and went inside for a night of long deserved sleep...

 

 

AN: So, I hope you guys like the twist. Perhaps this guy isn't really bad, but maybe he's a monster... ooooh! I'm having fun with writing this, but please review people. I wasn't going to post this part, but I just got some inspiration. If you guys don't review, I'll assume it sucks and I won't post the next part. Please give me feed back. C-ya!