Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or anything thereof . But I do however own the plot and story, they came from my very own genius mind. MMMWWWAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAA!!!

Warnings: Sort of sexual (if you prefer to call it that) content but no sex, nudity, etc. Nothing bad, I don't think it even needs a warning.

Author: Tenoko (me!) ^_^

Title: Moon Dream

~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time

~~~~~~~~~~

A figure stepped out of the shadows with a set of Persian blue eyes, partly hidden by thick brown bangs...

"He doesn't remember you."

"My name's Chang Wufei... meet your doom."

"Yuy?" Heero said nothing as he extracted his sword, before lunging at a dumbfounded Wufei...

~~~~~~~~~~

This time

~~~~~~~~~~

Wufei quickly gathered his senses and dodged Heero's attack, barely being missed by the razor sharp sword. Swords clashed, metal against metal, Heero continued to attack, and Wufei scarcely seemed able to defend himself against each of Heero's attacks, much less fight back.

"What's happened to you, Heero?! Why are you fighting against me? Answer me Heero!!"

"I am the Bearer of DARKNESS!!!!" Heero screamed with a final attack against Wufei; knocking Wufei to the ground, Heero brought his sword up for the finishing attack...

"NO!!!" I screamed,

"Bearer of Darkness, STOP!" Persian Ice ordered; his sword came to a halt less than an inch away from Wufei's face. Wufei stared at the sword, astonishment and fear shown on his face and in his eyes. I looked at Persian Ice and then at Heero. The sound of people running through the halls could be heard, as Miliardo yelled,

"Relena!" Persian Ice quickly stood, letting go of my hand, which I hadn't realized he'd been holding,

"Good-bye, Princess." BAM! I turned to see the others rushing in my room; Persian Ice and Heero had disappeared, my door now lay on the floor. Wufei slowly stood to his feet in a daze.

"What happened?!" Miliardo demanded; Wufei and I glanced at each other but said nothing,

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

"He was here... he came in my room, and-and..." my voice trailed off as I stared out the window thinking about what had just happened and if it had really been real. Heero is alive. No, it can't be Heero, he died... Didn't he?

"Wufei, what happened? You look as if you've just seen a ghost." Duo replied, I looked at him, Wufei nodded,

"I did... Heero Yuy's."

"What?!"

"It can't be!"

"Are you sure??"

"But how?!??"

I looked down at my hand; my fingers held something tightly in them; slowly, anxiously I opened my hand to reveal a silver crescent moon emblem on a black cord. The moon was decorated with the same blue jewel as the one in Persian Ice's crown. I was fascinated by the necklace; the deep blue color seemed to transfix me, It's the same color as Heero's eyes... It's so beautiful!!

"Relena?" Lady Une called

"Hm?" I replied, unable to take my eyes off of the shimmering blue jewel. After a moment I slid it under my pillow and looked at the others, they were staring at me with questioning looks on their faces. Lady Une stepped closer to me,

"Relena, can you tell us what happened?" I thought about what had happened again; none of it made any sense! Heero was dead, and yet he'd been here, in my room, I had seen him, but it was if he hadn't been there at all. I looked at Miliardo,

"Persian Ice came in my room while I was asleep; I opened my eyes and he was sitting next to me on the edge of the bed-"

"How the heck did that happen?!" Miliardo demanded, storming over to a still silent Wufei.

"He said that Wufei couldn't track or detect him if he wanted to... he called himself the Master of escape, he dwells in the shadows, he rules the night. He said he killed Heero, and that Heero was now with him. I saw him. He was here, Heero was here, but he didn't know me. Persian Ice said it was because I meant nothing to Heero when he was alive, and I mean even less now...", I looked at the others, the fact that I was crying didn't even register to me, "Do you guys think I meant nothing to Heero?" They all looked at me sadly, as a voice spoke up,

"Heero loved you. You were the only person Heero ever loved." There stood Trowa and Dr. J in my doorway, Trowa leaning against the doorframe,

"He's right young lady, I should know, that lad never could hide anything from me, ha, ha. Yes, he loved you, he never said it aloud but he did."

"How do you know? You couldn't ever tell what Heero was thinking or feeling, he never showed it!"

"Ah, but that's where you are wrong!" Dr. J paused and Trowa motioned for the others to follow him and leave them alone, they all silently did so. After they were gone Dr. J continued,

"I raised Heero most of his life, I know what he was feeling or thinking, I always did know. Heero kept a journal, I didn't find it until after he was supposedly found dead. It is Heero, he is written down on every page of that journal, his hopes, fears, wishes, dreams, everything, he wrote it in that journal," Dr. J sat on the end of my bed, "It's amazing, I know so much about Heero, and yet, I really didn't know him at all. Relena, why do you think Heero acted the way he did with you?"

"Well, I thought that he just didn't like me really because I was so naive and I couldn't take care of myself, and that I needed him to protect me and he couldn't have his own life because he felt that he was responsible for me. I was the reason that he couldn't have a normal life. I just wanted him to be happy, I didn't want him to have to live the way that he was. I-" I wasn't sure what I wanted to say, I loved Heero, all I wanted to do was make Heero happy. But, it seemed as if every time I was around him, he only seemed sadder.

" My poor Persian-eyed soldier..."

"Relena... Heero was afraid of you." Dr. J replied

"Afraid of me? Why?"

"Because you got through to him, you could see what he was and you cared about him, and he found it easy to trust you,... and that scared him." It grew silent for a long time, I felt so empty and confused. Oh Heero how can I handle this, what did I do???

"Relena, I'm going to give you Heero's journal."

"No Dr. J, I couldn't. I just couldn't read Heero's journal."

"It's up to you whether you read it or not, but I'm still giving it to you." He replied taking a book from his jacket and laying it on my nightstand. With that he got up and left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Master?" I looked up to see him standing in the corner of the room mostly hidden by the shadows. I smiled to myself, The perfect soldier now and forever more belongs to me.

"What is it?" He hesitated a moment, as if not sure how to word what he was going to say,

"Who was that girl?" he finally asked, I stared at him, surprised by his question,

"She is of none of your concern, you are to only do as I tell you." I paused a moment, scrutinizing him before continuing, "Why do you ask?"

"There was something about her, the way she looked... she looked detached and miserable. And she cried when she looked at me, why?" He seemed very disturbed by it, and I knew he would never say something like this if it didn't really rouse him, although I was surprised by his asking at all. He was silent, secluded never speaking more than a few times since I had brought him here.

"She is of none of your concern." I replied, he paused then took a few steps towards me,

"Why did she not want me to attack the man? Are they enemies who I am to destroy?"

"NO! You are not to harm her in any way! The others you can deal with when I tell you, but no sooner!" He gave a slight bow, as he retreated to his shadows,

"Yes Master." He shouldn't be questioning like this. Maybe she has a greater influence on him than I realized. But, how could that be...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One Week Later...

Miliardo paced the library like a mad man, determination, aggravation, and confusion wrought his features.

"What are you planning to do, Miliardo?" I asked from the chair that I was sitting in; he never stopped pacing as he answered me,

"We've got to move you somewhere. Hide you. We put guards up all over the premises, you are never alone, we keep you locked indoors, and yet he continues to appear!! First in your room, the balcony, the gardens, the meeting... thank God he didn't do something to throw everyone there into a panic, then the living room, your office-"

"And now I'm in the library." a voice cut in; there he was, sitting on top of the book shelf, a book in his hand. He closed the book and looked down at us, a faint smile of amusement on his face. Miliardo gaped at him,

"How did you get in here???!!!!!" Miliardo demanded; Persian Ice cocked an eyebrow and shrugged,

"It doesn't matter, but I got in, and that's all you need to know." he stopped and looked at me, "Hello Princess." His expression was gentle and serene, maybe even compassionate. I remained silent as I felt Miliardo move closer to me,

"What do you want?!" Persian Ice put his chin in his hand,

"Now I really don't think that is any of your concern." His tone was almost teasing and playful.

"When it comes to my sister, it becomes MY concern!" Persian Ice looked at me and gave a half-smile,

"He's a protective one, isn't he, Princess. Don't you get tired of it?"

"When he is being protective and he doesn't need to be, yes I can grow tired of it, but I know that he only does it because he cares, and I appreciate it."

"I can keep you safe, Princess."

"You're not my brother."

"I don't want to be your brother," he jumped to the floor, landing gracefully on his feet, "I want to be near you; with you. I want to keep you safe." He took a step towards me, and Miliardo stepped in front of him,

"Then leave her alone."

"I can't do that." Miliardo glared at him, but he didn't budge, Persian Ice sighed,

"Bearer of Darkness." Heero jumped down from the book case, which I hadn't noticed him on, and put his sword to Miliardo's throat; Miliardo didn't blink.

"Move." Heero snarled, but again, Miliardo didn't move.

"Miliardo, please do as they tell you! You are all I have left!! I can't loose you, too." I begged him, he looked at me and nodded before reluctantly moving a few feet away, Heero held his sword to his throat, refusing to let him come closer. Persian Ice kneeled in front of my chair,

"Do you like it?" he asked; I knew he was talking about the necklace; I nodded and he smile. Reaching up he pushed a few strands of my hair away from my face, I tensed and pulled back, he frowned,

"Why are you still afraid of me, Princess? I won't hurt you." I looked at Miliardo and Heero, then back at Persian Ice,

"But don't you see? You already have! You took Heero from me, and you killed him, and in killing him, you killed a part of me, too." I swallowed trying to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat, "Why did you do that to him?" I managed to choke out.

"I'm sorry, Princess. There was no other way. You have to believe me there really was no other way."

"I could and will never forgive you for this." I snapped angrily, he smirked at me,

"I knew you'd say that," he stood and walked towards the window, when he turned and looked at me,

"I want you to come with me."

"What? No. Never. Why should I? I'm staying with my brother and my friends."

"Princess, don't you realize that I can give you so much more than they can? Come with me."

"No. I'm staying with the ones that I love, and love me." He turned back towards the window and opened it, before looking back at me,

"But I love you, Princess." With that he was out the window, followed by Heero in a lightening fast black streak. Miliardo looked at me,

"Come on Relena! I'm getting you out of here!"

~*Later*~

I absently rubbed by arms, trying to chase away the cold. We were staying in a fairly large cabin in the middle of a forest. Miliardo said he thought this would be the safest spot, because only he knew about it. Catherine, Trowa, Wufei, Duo, and Lady Une had come with us for security; Miliardo told me that there was no way that Persian Ice could know about the cabin, but I could see the fear lurking behind his eyes. It was past midnight, but I couldn't sleep. I stood on the front porch, the wind pulled gently at my night gown and played with my hair. Oh why is this happening? Heero what has happened to you? Persian Ice what have you done to him and what do you want from me? Who are you?? I'm so scared! What will he do to Miliardo and the others? Will he hurt them? Capture me and hold me as a hostage unless they met his demands? Why can't I just have a normal life? Because you are the Vice Foreign Minister, you chose this job of your own freewill. But I only continued to do it for Heero, I wanted to make him happy...

A lone tear found it's way down her cheek,

"Now Princess, tears just don't suit you at all." Relena jumped at the voice, it was all too familiar, her heart began to race wildly as she turned around to see Persian Ice leaning against a beam on the front porch, she turned to run inside but stopped, Heero was standing in front of the door, a deathly glare on his face,

"Come Princess. Come with me." she whirled around and stared at him in horror and alarm, she backed away from him as he stepped towards her, she shook her head,

"Come to me, Princess." She turned and ran as fast as she could. Pushing past bushes, jumping over logs and rocks, she dashed through a small stream; her lungs begged her for air, as her feet pleaded that she stop and rest, but she refused, he was right behind her, gaining on her with every second. Debris (AN: Pronounced 'debree' )cut into her feet as branches and twigs grabbed and tore at her nightgown, but she continued to run. The trees were getting closer together, and thicker, making it harder for her to get through, suddenly she stopped. A raging river roared in front of her, and it would be futile for her to try and cross it. She turned left and began to run again, but another impassible obstacle lay in her path, a rocky cliff, too steep to climb. She ran to a partly hidden, shadowed cornered part, and sitting on the ground tried to hide herself, by pressing herself up against the rock, and closing her eyes she prayed he wouldn't find her.

"Now I know you aren't trying to hide from me, now are you Princess?" he asked, she knew he was right in front of her, his face close to her own. She forced her eyes open, he stared at her with intense and dangerous eyes, burning with a raging and fearsome insanity. Like eyes of a tiger getting ready to attack it's prey and she was his prey!! Oh God, help me! Somebody, anybody! Please help me! He came closer to her, eye level with her, his eyes dangerous and intense! Reaching out his ran his fingers across her ankle, she held her breath. The intensity in his eyes only became more fierce. Ever so slowly, he began moving his hand up her leg, as if taking in every aspect of the feel of it; she tried to scream but couldn't get any oxygen, she felt as if she were suffocating. He continued to move his hand up her leg, past her calf to her thigh, as total darkness swept in...

 

To be continued... (MMMWWWWWHHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I JUST LOVE LEAVING CLIFFHANGERS!)

AN: Don't worry he doesn't do anything too horrible. (he,he,he) In truth he doesn't really do anything at all.