Disclaimer: As stated previously, and I guess I have to say it again because you people just don't seem to be getting it, I DO NOT OWN GUNDAM WING! ...But if the owners decide that they don't want it, I would be glad to take it off their hands. *smiles sweetly* No? *sigh* Okay, fine, I guess I can just continue to write my fan fics to feel my boring days....

AN: Okay class, we've been through this before, but I think it is necessary that I say it again. You MUST review this fic after you read it! You NEED to do this like you need to take your next breath of oxygen, I mean it is that important! Actually, it's more important, if you had to pick between the two, you should pick reviewing my fic, because it is that important. K? Alright, I'm glad we have an understanding. Class dismissed.

Warnings: Slight sensuality, nothing graphic or anything like that, and NO (for you hentai bakas out there) there is no lime or lemon! I hate to burst your bubble and everything, but I don't write those kind of fics. :p

 

Chapter Six: Secrets

(Starts at Milliardo's POV)

Typing rapidly, I secured a line on the vid-phone,

"Secure line, QX to LS. Secured line, safe for message, Trowa you're clear" Trowa's face appeared on the lit screen,

"Zechs, we found the location of where Persian Ice and Relena are" he replied,

"And? What is their exact location?"

"I'm sending the coordinates to you right now," he answered as the printer began to hum to life, "Along with that, I also sent you pictures that we took of their hideout. We also got pictures of Relena" I looked up from the pictures to look at him,

"How did you do that?"

"There is only a glass dome to keep them safe from outer space. And when she is outside of the castle, you can see her through the glass"

"Can they see you?"

"Not with the camouflage shield that we have, no it's not possible, unless they are very technological"

"Don't take any unnecessary chances, I don't want to do anything that could put Relena in danger, or make her a target"

"That is understood, and is our main priority, as of the moment"

"What is being done for surveillance?"

"Duo is working on that right now. He seems to be making good progress; he has a new device that he invented that can follow a programmed target, and be undetected"

"How do you know that it works?"

"Well, we have had it programmed to follow Wufei, and Wufei is completely unaware of it"

"Keep me informed of any developments that come up" I replied before pressing a button and watching the vid-phone screen go blank. What would happen to Relena if Persian Ice should find out about us? I looked down at the picture in my hand, it showed Relena, she was sitting in a field of flowers and reading a book, wearing a long gown that hung off of her shoulders, and clung to her feminine curves, accenting her delicate figure. But also Heero was in the picture, leaning against a tree; he was watching her. In the next picture she was looking at him and saying something and he looked as if he were almost smiling, as if amused at something.

"Truthfully, that's a good picture of the two of them" A male voice replied, turning my head, I saw Treize looking over my shoulder at the pictures in my hand,
"Hmph"

"Milliardo, you know they are great for each other"

"Yeah, a pacifist Princess and a soldier of war"

"Doesn't the Princess always fall for the valiant Knight?"

"You read to many stories" I mumbled, he chuckled in response,

"Besides, he's not good enough for her"

"Then if he's not good enough for her, then you aren't good enough for Noin, I'm not good enough for Lady, and the boys aren't good enough for the girls they love"

"That's a different story"

"Quit being the over protective big brother. If anyone deserves her, he does. If anyone is good enough for her, it's him. But let her decide, it's not up to you anyways. You don't think she really turned down every offer for a date that she got because she thinks her job is more important than dating and that whole package, do you? She's been waiting on *him*. And he lives for her and her alone"

"Thank you for the wonderful observation Love Analyst Treize Khushrenada!" I snapped, "but he isn't the one for her, and when we do get him back to normal, I'm going to kill him" Treize looked at me sternly,

"

"If you harm him in any way, you will hurt her more than anything else in this universe ever could. And if you decide to take that chance, you will have alot of people trying to kill you for killing their friend, and I'll be one of those people. I'm warning you Zechs Marques" he growled, I looked at him shocked by the fact that I knew he was serious because he would never call me by that name unless he was mad. And he was mad.

"Listen up, Treize, she is my sister. I've seen him break her heart and make her cry too many times, and each time I looked the other way. I'm sick and tired of looking the other way! This is his last chance! If she cries even one tear... he's a dead man, and I don't care if his ëfriends' do kill me, at least then he can't hurt her anymore! And then I can rest in peace!" I fumed before pushing past him to be by myself to try and sort my thoughts and stuff out...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (to Heero's point of view)

God, she was beautiful. No wonder Master was so smitten with her! Everything about her was amazing! I found myself enjoying her presence, and feeling... I couldn't think of the word, lonely? Was that right? I felt lonely when she wasn't with me. I longed to be around her, and when she was near me, something about it just felt... right. I found that anytime I saw Master with her, or Master would kiss her or something of that nature, the strongest sensation and feeling would course through me; though I don't know what the feeling is, but part of it was a feeling of anger. I wanted to him to stay away from her, and me be the one by her side. It completely confused me. I didn't understand why I was feeling these things, or what they meant. And then, even with that, other things had started to happen that I just didn't understand. I would be watching her, and then suddenly an image would come to my mind, and I would have the strangest sensation that I had been there and apart of the image, as if it were a memory of a flashback, but I couldn't ever remember what all had happened. And at night, I would have dreams about these people and Relena. In one dream, I had been fighting in a mobile suit against another man, whom I called Zechs. Was this the man that Relena had mentioned? But there were others. One boy with a long brown braid, a Chinese boy, a kind blonde haired Arabian, and a boy with light brown hair with bangs that partly hid one green eye. Through the dreams, I began to learn there names and what part of my life they had been. Alot of the dreams though, involved Relena. In one we were dancing, another I was coming down some stairs and she was at the bottom of the steps waiting for me, in another I was using my body as a shield to protect her from getting hurt by the pieces of the building as it fell around us. In ones where she would be in danger, a feeling of panic and greatest fear would over take me, and I would be willing to do anything to protect her. What were these feelings and sensations that I was feeling? What did they mean? I didn't understand and I wanted- no, I needed the answers. I needed to know my past, I needed to know what and why Master was preventing me from remembering my past. And the ones that could provide me with the answers I needed were on the enemy's side, or were they?

~*FLASHBACK*~

"Heero, the other's aren't your enemies. But since you are working for Persian Ice, they will treat you as one, and might even try to kill you, if it meant keeping me safe" Relena whispered, as she delicately touched a petal of the flower in her hand,

"What do you think about it?"

"About what?" she asked looking at me,

"About if I had to fight them"

"Oh.." she whispered turning her attention to the flower again. Her eyes showed that she was in deep thought, thinking about something that saddened and hurt her,

"I-I don't want you to get hurt, Heero. I don't want to loose you again. But if you choose to fight, that is up to you and I can not stop you. I never could stop you, no matter what I did, you always went off into battle" she murmured in a soft, and choked voice. She held onto the flower tightly, until her knuckles turned white. After a long silence, she looked at me,

"Heero, if you should decide to fight... please tell me before you do, and tell me in person.... please" I nodded to her, and she stood to her feet and walked back to the palace.

~*END FLASHBACK*~

Relena, I will protect you no matter what. But, what about Master? What will the doctor do? What is he planning?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (to Relena's POV)

Looking in the mirror, I tied the cloak tighter, in an effort to cover what the low-cut dress that hung off my shoulder's did not. It was pale blue dress that had a slit in it that started at my waist and ended at the bottom of the dress, leaving a white triangle of material of the second layer of the dress. It was a simple, yet elegant dress, and I really would have liked it, had it not been for the low cut and the way it hung off of my shoulders. Sighing, I realized I'd have to be content with the fact that I could possibly cover up any more than I already had. Quickly, I slipped into the dark hallway; it was almost midnight, and I should be in bed, but I had to find out where those weird noises, like the sound of large machinery, were coming from. I came to the large room where I had seen Persian Ice and that strange man. The noises were getting louder as I entered the room, but they still sounded far away. To the left wall there was a large throne up on a platform, Maybe there is a secret entrance behind the throne... I laughed to myself at the thought, Relena, you watch too many movies! But, still it couldn't hurt to look. The throne seemed connected to the ground, with no secret panels or hidden doors. I felt along the wall for a switch or button, but found nothing. Running my hand over the throne, I found nothing suspicious, so I moved to investigate behind the throne, when someone forcefully grabbed me, whirling me around,

"What do you think your doing?!" Persian Ice demanded, glaring at me furiously,

"I-I-" I stuttered, unable to utter a sentence or an excuse as to why I was there, suddenly he grabbed my hand pulling me after him, down a hallway that lead to a part of the castle I had never been in before,

"Where are you taking me?!" I asked trying to pull my wrist out of his grasp, but he only held it tighter,

"I'm taking you to where no one can hear you if you scream" he hissed, I gasped, was he planning on killing me? What was he going to do?! We came to door, and he opened it, pulling me in after him. He let me go and turned back to the door, locking it, before turning back to me. I backed up against a wall, looking for a way out, but the room had no windows, and only one door, and Persian Ice had locked it! He stared at me, and I gasped, his eyes were glazed over in a look I had seen once before...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (from Persian Ice's POV)

She was up against a wall, shaking in fear, her skin pale, and eyes wide. I stepped towards her, stopping with only a few inches between us, and looked her over, my eyes stopping on the cloak that she had tied around her shoulder. Taking one of the ribbons, I slowly pulled it, undoing the bow that held it around her, it crumbled to the ground with a soft swish. I drew in a sharp breath as I looked at her, the low cut of the dress revealed her delicate skin and collar bone, while it seductively empathized the curves of her breasts. I watched as her chest rose and fell with each breath. Heat flowed through my veins as I looked at her. I placed a hand on her waist, and gently touched her jaw as I pressed my lips to hers. God, her lips were so soft!! So perfect! I kissed her harder and deeper, as I pulled her small body to mine, her small frame being bound in my arms. She tried to struggle, but I refused to let her go. Fire coursed through me, I ached to hold her and just her.

"Don't fight me, Princess. You'll never win, just give in and let me love you" I gasped as I kissed her jaw, working my way down her neck to her shoulder. She was quivering beneath me, her reaction only made me want her more. Vaguely I could hear her voice, begging me to stop, the sound of her voice was choked with tears. Part of my mind screamed that I stop, that I was hurting her. But the rest of me wouldn't let me stop. I needed her, oh how I needed her!

"I want you, Princess" I replied through gritted teeth as I tried to keep myself under control, "I want to take you" I let my hands work their way over her body, taking in each curve. Blast that dress she was wearing! It was the thing keeping me from my goal. As I kissed at the rim of her dress, I scarcely heard her scream. Suddenly, I felt myself being hit by a strong force and being sent across the room. Staggering, I struggled to regain my footing, I looked up just as Bearer of Darkness slammed into me, throwing me against the wall. My head slammed against the wall with a thud, I fell to my knees, my vision blurred as my entire body felt fuzzy and disconnected. I fell to the ground, unable to get up, I saw Princess, she was so far away! She was cowering in a corner, her arms wrapped around her, her entire body shaking in grief stricken sobs.

"I'm sorry Princess" I whispered closing my eyes as the last bit of my conciseness slipped away...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Relena's POV)

I sobbed uncontrollably, my body shaking in fear. I fell to the ground, wrapping my arms around myself. He had tried to RAPE me!! And probably would have had it not been for... I felt Heero's strong arms lock around me, pulling me to him gently, protectively. I clung to him, still crying uncontrollably. He only pulled me closer, stroking my hair and whispering in my ear,

"I'm here Relena. I've got you, it's okay"

"Please don't leave me" I managed to choke out between sobs.

"I'm not Relena. I'm not going to leave you" I heard him whisper, his voice sounding farther and farther away....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Heero's POV)

As I got out of the shuttle with Relena in my arms, I watched them come towards me.

"Stop" I replied, the both stopped in their tracks, the one with the braid was more lenient to stop, concern on his face,

"What happened?!"

"Never mind that. Where is a spare room?"

"What-" he began again, but the taller boy stopped him,

"Duo, not now," he looked at me, "It's this way" I followed him down a hall to a fairly small room with a single bed and a chair in it. I laid Relena on the bed, after they had left. I brushed a few strands of her hair away from her face. Her tear stained cheeks gaining a little of their color back. As I looked at her, a feeling began to creep through me, guilt... I felt so guilty for not getting to her sooner, for letting him hurt her like he had. Oh Relena, I'm so sorry! If only I had gotten there sooner then this wouldn't have happened! How can I forgive myself for letting this happen to you, when I promised that I would protect you?! I won't ever let anything ever hurt you again Relena. I won't ever hurt you again Relena.

~~*~~

He watched me closely, his green eyes not letting onto anything, the other boy, I recognized as Duo, was furious that I wouldn't let him near her. He didn't realize how fortunate he was that I let him come in the room she was in.

"So why did you bring her here?" The boy named Trowa finally asked,

"Because she trust you"

"How did you find us?"

"I knew you were here since you first came out here"

"What happened to her?!" Duo demanded, I looked at him but said nothing, he groaned in frustration,

"Can we at least contact her brother to let him know that she is here?" I nodded, he backed away from me, walking to the door, but paused and turned back to face me,

"D-did you do this to her, Heero?" he asked quietly, his eyes holding both a look of sadness and of anger. I shook my head,

"No, I didn't do this to her" After he left, Trowa and I continue to watch each other.

"Act on your emotions. Is that what you did when you brought her here?" he asked,

"I have no emotions"

"Then why did you bother to protect her from whatever it was that was a threat to her? If you have no emotions, then why would you care?"

"Hn"

"You are the one who told me to always act on my emotions. I hope you never forget that. Act on your emotions, and you'll never go wrong" with that he turned to leave,

"Trowa," he turned to look at me, "I don't remember my past, but, for whatever it's worth... I want to" I replied, he nodded at me and left. After he was gone I looked at Relena, she had begun to cry in her sleep, her body shaking with her silent sobs. After a moment of contemplation, I laid down on the bed next to her, gathering her in my arms, I rested my head against her hair. Immediately, her cries stopped, her reaction made me want to smile. Strangely, through all of this, she trusted me, and found me to be a source of comfort. I just couldn't understand why, but decided it wasn't important, and instead closed my eyes, falling into peaceful sleep...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Milliardo's POV)

"Why can't we see her?" I asked impatiently,

"Because, she's still asleep" Trowa replied,

"Well, why can't we talk to him?!"

"He refuses to leave her side"

"Do you have any idea what happened?" he shook his head, "This is ridiculous! I want answers! Does he plan on telling us anything?!"

"Zechs, just be patient, we'll get the answers. We just have to wait. Whatever happened must have been pretty bad. And when we can talk to Relena, be extremely kind and patient. And don't go snapping at Heero, because then he may take her, and lord only knows if we will see either of them after that!" Noin replied softly. We had all come up to the space base when Duo had called saying Heero brought Relena, and Relena had been unconscious and had looked like something had happened, her skin pale, and cheeks stained with tears. Now the only question was what had happened?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Relena's POV)

Slowly I opened my eyes, my head felt fuzzy, and it took me a minute to remember what had happened. I had been trying to find where the strange noises had been coming from, Persian Ice had taken me to a room, and Heero saved me from Persian Ice before he could- I shut my eyes tightly, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Relena?" a voice called, as a hand stroked my hair. My eyes shot open; finding a pair of Prussian blue eyes staring at me.

"Heero" I breathed relieved. I sat up, and looked around,

"Where are we? Where's-" I cut the sentence off, unable to say his name.

"I brought you to an outer space Preventor's base, where Trowa and Duo were. I knew you trusted them, and they wouldn't be a threat. And they called your brother and the others" he replied, kneeling in front of me. I cautiously hugged him, laying my head against his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me. Why did this feel so right? Why did I always feel so save in his arms? I never wanted to leave the security of is warm embrace.

"I'm so sorry Relena. I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner. I promise I won't ever leave your side from now on. I won't let him hurt you again" he whispered against my hair,

"Please don't" I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

~~*~~

The moment I saw Milliardo and the others, I almost burst into tears again. I hugged my big brother, so glad to see him again, so glad to see any of them again. They all hugged me, Quatre was teary eyed, and Duo locked me in a bear hug, picking me up off the ground, the girls looked as though they were about to cry. After the greetings were done, we all sat at the table in the conference room, and That was when Milliardo asked,

"Relena... what happened that made Heero decide to bring you here?" I looked at Heero, he didn't say anything, but his eyes told what he was thinking, It's up to you if you want to tell them. You don't have to if you don't want to. I looked down at my clothes, I was now wearing a Preventor's uniform, refusing to wear the dress, and asking Heero that it be burned. I looked at the others again, they were all watching me, waiting for my response. But I didn't say anything.

"Relena, what happened with Persian Ice?" But still I didn't answer, instead I focused on my hands, they were shaking and were as white as a sheet.

"Relena, what happened?!" he asked again, his voice getting sterner. My stomach twist in knots, a lump forming in my throat, and tears coming to my eyes. What would they think if they knew what had happened? Would they be mad at me? Or ashamed? What would they do?

"Relena, what happened?!" Milliardo demanded, his tone angry, and his eyes blazing. I slammed my hands down on the table, standing up,

"HE TRIED TO RAPE ME, MILLIARDO!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW?! HE TRIED TO RAPE-" I exclaimed, my voice caught in my throat, and my knees suddenly felt very weak, but I was determined to stand. They all stared at me eyes wide with shock, filled with surprise, compassion, grief, and anger. Milliardo stood and took a step towards me,

"Relena.."

"What? You're sorry? Sorry you couldn't be there to play the part of the protecting big brother?! Heh. I don't need anyone's ëI'm sorry'. That won't change what happened! Nothing can," I replied spitefully, "I just want to forget about it. Please just let me forget about it" the last part came out as a whisper, barely loud enough to hear. He looked at me sadly, but didn't try to come any closer to me, but I still edged closer to Heero. Duo stood up,

"Don't worry, O'Jousan, we won't ever let anything happen to you again. Or all will feel the wrath of Shinigami!"

"And Nataku!" Wufei exclaimed jumping to his feet, the others soon stood up too, professing their agreements. I forced a smile, I loved them all, they weren't just my friends, they were my family.

~~*~~

I sat on the bed, and watched Heero as he came in and closed the door behind us. He looked at me, I patted the spot on the bed next to me,

"Sit down Heero" He sat next to me, I looked at him,

"Heero, why did you bring me here?"

"I knew you'd be safe here. And I thought it might help you if you were with them"

"Thank you, I-it really means alot to me. Heero... do you remember anything yet?" He looked away,

"I remember some, but not alot"

"Like what?" he was silent for a moment, before looking at me,

"I remember us. The day on the beach, the day at your school dance, your meeting as Queen, and the day on Libra"

"I-is that all?" I smiled, glad that he remembered any of his past, but thrilled that he remembered me.

"No," he whispered, leaning closer to me, I could feel his warm breath on my skin,

"Oh? What else do you remember?" I whispered,

"The fact that I love you" With that he caught my lips with his. I kissed him with all the passion and love I had had for him for all the years I had known him. He returned the favor, holding me in his arms, gently, but securely. I quivered and moaned despite myself when his tongue found mine...

"Oh God, I love you, Heero! I love you so much" I gasped breathlessly, as he kissed my jaw, my eyelids, my neck, before settling on my mouth again...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Persian Ice's POV)

"What have you done to me?!" I demanded, as I grabbed Doctor's collar,

"I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Like heck you don't! What did you do to me?! Why is it I lose control of myself, like someone else is making me do things, and I can't stop them!? What did you do to me?!" he only glared at me,

"Foolish boy! I can make you do whatever I want with just the push of a button"

"What?!"

"You really think you're human? Ha! I created you in this very lab! You entire personality is copied from here and there of the famous Heero Yuy, the rest of it I programmed in from where ever I could get it. You memory isn't your own, but one programmed into you. You are but my puppet, one whom I can control with the touch of a button. And you are my key to ruling the world!" I put him down, but never let go of him,

"I'm a robot?"

"Ha! You only wish! You are in fact, a clone of the Perfect Soldier. With a few adjustments, provided by me"

"I'll kill you!"

"Oh, do as you wish. Only remember this, if I die, this entire fortress plummets to earth, and you can tell you Princess good-bye"

"Princess?! You wouldn't dare!!"

"But wouldn't I? I planned on killing the both of you in the end anyways, that is, after I take over the earth and colonies" I stared at him, unable to believe what I was hearing. He smirked at me,

"Oh come now, don't look so shocked. You were only living in a dream, a moon dream. One that will never be reality. I will rule, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me" I stood dumb founded, as his chilling and terrifying laughter filled the air....

 

~*To Be Continued*~

AN: 0.o' He, he, he! I know this chapter kinda sux, but hey I'm working on it! So you know the drill, read and review, if ya don't mind, or even if you do mind, you better review. And a special thanx to the people who have reviewed, and been faithful readers. I appreciate it! ^_^ Till, the next chapter... Ja ne! ~*Tenoko*~