Disclaimer: Yadda, yadda, yadda... don't own Gundam Wing, yadda, yadda, yadda.

AN: Hey, I know the last chapter was a little... different, but I promise from now on the chapters won't be so... like that, K? I'm going to tone it down a notch, and I promise, nothing bad happens to Relena, I wouldn't do that to her. So don't worry, K? ^_^ Now onto the fic... ~*Tenoko*~

Another AN: Some of you are confused about how Treize is alive, well you see, his cock-pit survived the blast, and floated to a colony, where it was found by colony construction workers. Treize was still alive inside, but with a comma and severe injuries. In a coma for a year, he finally awoke with amnesia... The entire story is explained in a fic Iím writing called ìThe Missing Roseî Itís a Treize and Lady Une fic, but I havenít posted it yet. But I will....

Chapter Seven: Truth & Truce

WARNING: This chapter is an informative chapter. There isn't alot of action and adventure. But the next chapter is better, and gets back into the action and stuff like this, K? Bye!

(Starts from Milliardo's POV)

I'm going to kill him!! How dare he do that to my sister! I'm not worthy to be Relena's brother. I let all of this happen to her, I shouldn't have ever let her go. I'll make it up to her somehow though, after I kill him, that is. I could hear the sound of people whispering and suppressed laughter coming from the hall where the rooms were. Getting up, I walked over to see what was going on, and to my surprise, I found a group of people, practically standing on each other as they all tried to peek in through the crack of a door into Relena's room.

ìWhat are you all doing?î I whispered, Noin looked at me,

ìRelena and Heero. They fell asleep sitting next to each other, and they look cute together.î

ìThey are so *cute*!î Mariemaia sighed.

ìGot it!î Duo announced, I looked at him; he was sitting against the wall busy working on a laptop,

ìGot what?î he looked at me and grinned,

ìI programmed my surveillance device to follow them, and I put it in the room with them, and I used it to take a picture of them,î he replied as he turned the laptop around so I could see what was on the screen. There was Heero and Relena, fast asleep, held in each otherís arms. Heero was leaning against the wall, and Relena was curled up, laying next to him, her head against his chest, arm wrapped around him; his arms wrapped around her. Both looking content, a faint smile on Relenaís lips. I sighed; I guess she really doesnít need me. I just hope youíre happy and safe with him, Relena. I just want you happy and safe.

ìThe Soldier and the Princess, together again.î Sally whispered, breaking me away from my thoughts, The Soldier and the Princess? Heh, the title suits them. Theyíre right though, they really were meant for each other. Both depending on the other, living for each other alone. I shook my head; I canít believe Iím thinking this! I turned to walk away,

ìHe just better not ever let her get hurt, or else...î I walked into the hanger, and looked at our new mobile suits. Standing tall and strong, reeking of an essence that screamed they wouldnít be defeated easily in battle. All of them except for Death Angel had large white wings. Death Angel had black wings, like those that had been on Deathscythe Hell. The mobile suit matched Duoís soldier side, when he fought for what he believed in, he became the Angel of Death and Destruction, but the suit didnít match the other side of Duo, the side that was always ready with a joke and a smile. I felt someone behind me, and knew it was Noin,

ìYou know, those boys have alot of honor in them. To continue to go to the battlefield whenever the peace is threatened.î

ìThey donít just fight for the peace, they fight for their families, their friends... they fight for each other.î came the soft reply, I looked at her. She was so beautiful; her eyes glowed with pride and respect as she looked at the mobile suits, her thoughts on the boys who would pilot them.

ìYeah, youíre right.î she looked at me,

ìSo you arenít mad about Heero and Relena?î

ìNormally Iíd be mad at Heero about what happened to her, and him not getting there sooner, but I know he did all he could, getting to her as soon as he could. No, now I just have to wait until I can kill Persian Ice.î she looked at me, her brows together in puzzlement,

ìYou donít sound that upset.î

ìMore than you know Noin, more than you know.î I whispered; she walked over to me, and grabbed my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze,

ìWe all are Zechs.î I smiled down at her, she was so genuine and pure, so... I couldnít think of any word to describe her, there was no word to fit her description. She was so many things, and then some. If only she knew how much she meant to me...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Doctorís POV)

My plans were falling into line perfectly! My fleet of mobile dolls was ready to over power any force of retaliation the earth and colonies might have. After taking control of the ESUN, I would publicly broadcast the execution of the Gundam Pilots and the Peacecraft's, as an example of what would happen if anyone tried to stop me. Not to mention Persian Ice, I'd kill him if he didn't do as I told him. I was determined to be ruler of the world. It was sheer genius of me to program his memory as an altered version of what had happened to the Peacecraft's by the Alliance. I was brilliant! I looked at Persian Ice; he was sitting at his throne, a gravely serious expression on his face. I wonder what he's thinking. Well, I know he won't dare do anything to try and retaliate against me, not knowing that it would put his precious Princess in danger. Fool! It's amazing what a simple girl can do to a man, controlling him to the point where he will do anything for her. It's pathetic! The world is filled with incompetent idiots! Putting a young girl in the place of total power! Putting a woman in power at all!! It's absurd! But now the new world order will begin and I will rule!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Persian Ice's POV)

I had to think of a way to talk to Princess. One to tell her the reason I did what I did, God, I was so ashamed of myself. I felt like a... there didn't seem to be a word to describe the way I felt, I felt like a puppet, a manipulated toy, some horrible creature! And to think, I was made up from books! Characters in books! Mainly Dr. Jeykel and Mr. Hyde!! No wonder I lost control, and felt like someone else was controlling me, I was based on a book about it!! Iím nothing more than a bunch of books and The Perfect Soldier all thrown together!! I donít have the right to be called human! Human or not, I had no right to do what I did, and I have to fix what I have done and helped do. And fix it I will.... somehow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Heero's POV)

I had never felt so... I couldn't think of the word... complete, and in the right place at the right time as I did now. I loved Relena, she loved me, she had never denied that, and I was slowly beginning to remember my past. I wasn't really around the others, staying at Relena's side wherever she went, and she rarely left the room, she was ashamed of herself for what had happened, and in part I was afraid that she was ashamed of me. Even if she was, I knew she would never say it; she was too kind to say something like that.

ëKnock, knock.í I looked at the door, opening it to our visitor. There was Quatre, his face grave and serious,

ìRelena has a call on the vid phone.î

ìWho is it?î

ìItís from Persian Ice.î I turned and looked at Relena, she was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, glaring furiously at the floor, and I nodded to Quatre, and shut the door.

ìYou donít have to talk to him. î

ìWhat do you think he wants?î I shook my head,

ìI donít know, he might want to know where I am, but he probably knows Iím with you, I donít know what he could want though.î she looked at me,

ìWhat should I do?î

ìI canít tell you that, itís your choice, not mine. If you feel to talk to him, then do so, and I will be with you. If you donít talk to him, I will still be with you. Only you can choose the path in life in which you take.î she glared at the floor again,

ìOkay, Iíll talk to him.î

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Relenaís POV)

I sat down in front of the vid phone, Persian Iceís face on the screen, I could feel the air in the room tense as the others behind me watched carefully, I glared at Persian Ice,

ìWhat do you want now?!î

ìPrincess, please listen, and listen carefully. I know you are furious and hate me more than anything; I donít blame you, but please donít let that stop you from hearing what I am saying. We have to meet somewhere, I canít talk to you like this, you can bring the others, I suggest you do, but we have to meet!î

ìTalk about what?! We have nothing to talk about!î

ìYes we do! Look, I donít have time for this! We have to meet, I have something to warn you about.î

ìI donít believe you.î
ìFine, but when the Earth is no longer under your control, and the people are all enslaved, it will be too late for you to do anything. That is why you have to meet me.î he replied through gritted teeth, and it was then that I realized he was serious and he wasnít lying. I looked at him, glaring at him, making him realize what I was about to say wasnít because I forgave him in any way,

ìFine, we will meet with you. Where?î

ìThe moon, at the abandon mobile suit factory. Be there in two hours.î with that the screen went blank. I looked at the others. They looked ready to kill Persian Ice. I stood to face them,

ìNone of you are to harm him,î they looked at me shocked, ìwe will go and find out what it is that he has to warn us about, and then... if the Earth is really in danger, we will wait to deal with him, and determine his fate. But it will be done properly, and as I see fit.î they nodded at me, silently reluctant to obey, but promising to try their best to obey and keep their own anger under control.

~*~

The building was so massive, and yet being empty really didn't seem that big. We found Persian Ice quickly, I stood facing him, and the others lined up next to me. He remained silent, watching us carefully, I could feel the anger radiating out of the others as I took a step towards Persian Ice,

ìWhat did you call us here for?î

ìTo warn you; as I said I would.î
ìSeems sort of strange, you wanting to help us, when all you have done so far is make our lives miserable.î He let out a sigh, and stepped closer to us.

ìOkay, after this, you will most likely never hear from me again, but I had to warn you,î he paused and looked at us,

ìAbout?î

ìDoctor is planning on overthrowing the ESUN government, using his fleet of mobile dolls, he will enslave the earth and colonies.î

ìAnd how do you know that?î

ìLook itís a *long* story, and-î

ìWe have time. So get comfortable and start talking.î Milliardo snapped stepping forward. Persian Ice, looked at him; let out a sigh of frustration and defeat, before sitting on the control panel of the mobile doll production line,

ìI was raised to think that I was the son of a rich family, come to find out Iím not. I was also raised to think that the Peacecraftís had enslaved the people of the earth and colonies, killing the first Heero Yuy, and my family, but again, come to find out that isnít true... because I wasnít raised. Iím a test tube creation, not a human because a human is born with its own personality, characteristics, etc., but *I* was not, I was born to play the role in a sick manís game, my memory, personality, even my physical features are not my own, but programmed into me. I am only six months old, I have no family, my memory is a twisted version of the past, the life of the Peacecraftís, and what happened to them by the Alliance, except in my memories, the Alliance is the Peacecraft family. I was told that Doctor was creating a plan to take back what had belonged to my family, that we had ruled the government, and that we had signed a treaty with the Peacecraftís before the assignation of the original Heero Yuy. The treaty was also that of a betrothal, for Princess to marry me... but as I said, I know now that that isnít true. And I know that the reason I care about Relena the way I do... the feelings arenít really mine, just copied from Heero, and put into me. My character or personality, is nothing more than a bunch a characters from books. As I said before, I am completely programmed, my mind anyways. Doctor planned on killing Princess, but then thought he could use her, to distract me, while he took over the world, enslaved the people, etc.î

ìWhy would he do all of that?î

ìPrincess is a woman. He believes that only a man should be in a place of power.î

ìSo if you are a copy of someone, then you are you copied from?î

ìYour very own Perfect Soldier. With a few differences, I look older, hair color, eyes, and even things in my memory or the way I react to things are the way *he* would react.î

ìExample?î

ìJealousy. Iím jealous whenever anyone is near Relena, like now Iím mad about him being next to her, along with the others being next to her. And most likely, heís jealous that she is talking to me, or whenever she was near me. But also, to gain my feelings for Relena, Doctor had to copy parts of Heeroís memory, but to get something, he would have to get something that could completely mess up his plans, so he planted a microchip to keep me from remembering the truth, but since Heero is so strong willed, certain things can trigger my will to remember, but the microchip wonít let me remember, causing me to get a headache...î I watched him, completely surprised at what he was saying, now I understood why at times he reminded me of Heero. I walked closer to him,

ìEven if you are nothing but a puppet in his game, you are still human, and every human has a choice as to what they do,î I was standing directly in front of him now, ìand what you did is inexcusable and disgusting!î

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Milliardoís POV)

ìYou have a choice in everything in which you do, you chose to do what you did, and I plan on making you regret it.î Relena replied coldly; her hand came up as she cocked a gun and but it against Persian Iceís forehead, he looked at her, his expression seemed as if he were smiling, yet she still glared at him,

ìAnything you feel the need to say?î

ìPlease pull the trigger, Princess.î

ìAs you wish.î slowly she pulled the trigger, but the only sound that followed was that of a loud click. I stared at Relena, unsure as to what had just happened; she lowered the gun, never taking her eyes off of Persian Ice, as she opened her other hand, a black object fell to the ground, and she turned and began to walk away from him,
ìNext time Persian Ice... Iíll leave the cartridge in the gun,î she walked past us,

ìCome on, letís go.î we all turned to leave, but someone was missing... I looked back to see Heero still staring at Persian Ice; their eye locked on each other. Heíll come later, but right now they need some time together, and they can both get answers to their questions....

~*To Be Continued*~

AN: Hey, I know... not alot of action or romance, but the end is soon to come, only a few more chapters left in this fic. Maybe Iíll right a sequel... but what should it be about? Hey out of curiosity... what do you, as the reader/fan think should/could/ or will happen in the rest of the fic? Tell me your ideas in your reviews, K? Thanx! ~*Tenoko*~