Lost Prince From the Star- Prologue

Written by: Wa Edited & Revised by: Ai

Disclaimer: We do not own Gundam Wing, all characters are copyright by their company, this is only a FAN fiction.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

When the Dark Queen tries to take over this world, he will come to save us, even though he is a Prince he will just fight like a soldier and bring eternal peace to our land. He is the Prince who came from the star.

The Prince from the stars...could it be my brother Milliardo? Relena asked herself as she looked outside her opened window. She paused for a second.

No it can't be Milliardo, it says here that the Prince has dark short hair..... Relena opened her 'Prophesy Tale of Five Continents' and read again, trying to figure out who is the Star Prince.

Well could it be the Perfect Soldier? He is the bravest and toughest soldier of our land...... so was he from the star? Relena walked again to her open window in her chamber, she looked down to her kingdom, the Cinq Kingdom.

A.C. 195, this is an age of high technology. Where people travel by airship, and where mathematical formulas work like magic. However, the architecture goes back to the Middle age as humans want to keep their proto culture. And the family who ruled this was called the Peacecraft family, believing in a no weapon and no mecha continent. To prevent enemies, their castle was lifted up into the air so that it was highly guarded and out of reach from normal people.

"Princess Relena, Professor Howard is waiting for you in the library for your first lesson today." The maid said to Relena.

"Again? I've just had one yesterday!" Relena complained with a yawn.

"You had dinner yesterday too, so does it mean that you are not eating today?" A voice called from the doorway.

"Heero Yuy! How dare you talk to me in such a manner?" the Princess ran out and tried to hit the Perfect Soldier.

"Relena, what are you doing?" demanded King Peacecraft as he walked by, watching his daughter hitting her guards.

"Father!" Relena greeted him politely. She death glared Heero when the King looked away.

"Now please Princess, Professor is waiting for you." Heero said to her, ignoring her deathglare.

"Father...." Relena whined.

"Relena, go to the Professor now. You have to take the lessons in order to help your brother rule the Kingdom, remember? And don't hit anyone again, because violence won't lead to peace." King Peacecraft told his daughter.

"Yes, Father." Relena addressed him again and went to the direction of the library on the lower level of her castle.

"I appologize for my daughter's behavior. That child will learn how to work with other people someday. She is just like a stone that has not yet been polished. And go now Heero, she needs your protection." King Peacecraft told him.

"Mission accepted." And Heero walked to the direction where the Princess had gone. Although he was the same age as the Princess, he was more mature then she was. Maybe it was from the experience of fighting in wars and the loss his parents at a young age.

The library was full of historic books of the world and this continent. There are about one million bookshelves here, and an uncountable number of books that you could not finish reading in your life. Relena and her brother studied here since they were little kids. But now after her brother had grown up, he spent more time reading on his own and talking about the politics with father. Heero studied with Relena too, but she enjoyed studying with her brother more.

 

"Princess, I was waiting for you." Professor Howard said to Relena, as he opened the thick schedule he had for her today.

"Hello, Howard." Although Relena didn't like studying, Howard was one of her best friends.

"Did you study the things that I gave you last night?" Howard asked, like what every other teacher would do.

"Yes." Relena gave him a short simple answer.

"Well let's see if you can remember." Howard flipped through yesterday's schedule.

"Ah! Here's a good question! Do you remember how the scientists lifted your castle into the air? And formed this floating piece of land?" Howard asked Relena, who was sitting across him.

"Yes, they put an element called CO2 into dry ice and put it under zero degrees and figured out that it will change the properties of the element. Therefore, after they improved the process, the chemical change was strong enough to lift a piece of land up." Relena answered.

"And then...?" Howard said waiting for her answer for the land one.

"As for the second part, I forgot." Relena said, she could just remember things that she was interested in.

"They made the piece of land into a solid, cloud like substance using........." Heero came in and explained the detail.

"Good for you Heero, your memory is as good as always." Howard gave him a big smile.

No it's not! He can't even remember how his parents look like. Relena thought. She didn't really like Heero because everybody was so nice to him and ignored her sometimes.

"Okay, I think we should start today's lesson. Today's lesson is about the five Scientists who created the Airship so that we can prevent pollution. They are Dr J, Dr....." And Howard continued their lesson.

 

 

Relena rushed out of the library after her lesson. She was so busy running to her chamber and getting dressed up that she almost tripped on the marble floor. Today she promised her friend, Hilde, that she would go over to Hilde's castle and visit. She changed her outfit into more serious clothing, a richer colour, green blue dress.

"Princess Relena you still have a lesson an hour later!" Her maid said worriedly.

"Don't worry Morgan, I'll be back half an hour later!" Relena said as she rushed out of her door. She almost bumped into Heero.

"Where are you going?" Heero said coldly, staring at the different dress she was wearing.

"I'm going to Hilde's place." Relena said as she ignored Heero and went to the top of the castle, where her airship was stored.

".............." Heero said nothing but just followed.

Relena got on her Airship and asked Pagan to start the engine. Heero got on board before the Airship took off. He went to stand near Relena who wasn't caring about his presence. But still he didn't say anything.

When everything was ready, Pagan pressed a button and the big doors blocking the airship opened to reveal the blue sky. As the propellers of the Airship turned rapidly, the Airship started to speed up and went to the east direction where Hilde lived. Hilde was at Queen Peacecraft's side of the family. She is the cousin of the cousin of the cousin of Queen Peacecraft. Although her blood is not pure, she was part of royalty. She is the closest friend to Relena. They were friends since they were little kids. In addition, Hilde's older sister Lucrezia is engaged to marry her brother Milliardo.

 

However, before Relena could get to the castle, her Airship got crash into by another one in the middle of her travel. She looked out from the control room. Suddenly people started climbing onto her Airship from the other Airship. It was a pirate Airship. Heero grabbed Relena and tried to run, but there was no place that you could run to when you are on an Airship. So they were surrounded.

They were caught and tied up by the pirates. Relena tried to struggle.

"Don't waste your strength, Princess. There's no way we can escape now." Heero told her coldly.

"I order you to shut up, Heero Yuy. This is what happens when you're beside me...you bring me trouble." Relena said as she continued to struggle.

"............." Heero ignored her. She is always like that while she was in trouble, blaming it on him. But he didn't feel anything because it was just like a pointless accusation.

"Hey, you be quiet. Our boss wants to talk to you." One of them said to Relena with his bad breath.

"Eww, your breath stinks....." But Relena didn't continue because of his angry and scary face.

"Poophead, go brush! We don't want to make the Princess angry." A female voice said from behind as she walked down the stairs.

Heero stared at her as Sylvia Noventa walked down the stairs.

"Who are you? Why do you have to kidnap me? And where's Pagan?" Relena asked as she stared at her angrily.

"Oh don't misunderstand my little Princess, we are not kidnapping you. We are just inviting you to our world. And don't worry about that old man. We sent him home to tell your father that you're coming to our party." Sylvia Noventa said.

"Your world? Which of the five continents are you from?" Relena said as she looked at Sylvia's different clothing.

"You don't need to know that, Princess. Your kingdom is just a weed in our path." Sylvia replied.

"I don't want to go to your place, I want my father!" Relena said as hot tears filled up her eyes.

"Oh don't worry, he'll come to join us too, soon. By the way, who's that young man beside you." Sylvia asked as she looked at Heero.

Heero of course deathglared at her.

"Do you want to join me?" Sylvia Noventa asked. Heero paused for a second, thinking deeply.

"Yes." Heero said coldly. Sylvia smiled and ordered people to untie him.

"Poophead, move the Princess to another room." Sylvia ordered.

As Poophead grabbed Relena up from the floor she fell and her scraped hand, causing it to bleed. She got up and walk with Poophead. She didn't even look at Heero.

Why doesn't anyone care about me? Even when I got hurt, Heero didn't help me up. In the past he would..........

Relena was shocked, this is not what she had expected. Heero......he was her soldier and he won't even protect her. She felt betrayed, and starting from now, she promised herself that she wouldn't ever like him again. She will never shout at him to get his attention anymore, she won't hurt herself to get his attention like she used to do because this time she felt him hurting her, she will hate him forever.

 

At night, Relena was awake by some noise from the window. It was not the noise of the propeller turning. Relena opened the window and saw a Circus Airship just below them.

I want to leave I want to get out of here. I don't want to see Heero anymore.

Therefore she climbed out from the small window and jumped down. She didn't even think before she jumped.

Luckily, she landed on some sort of canopy on the Circus Airship. However, she became unconscious on the floor of the circus airship. As someone asked her if she was okay and carried her to a room...

And this is how the story begins.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author Notes: Hello this is Wa, so how does it feel? Good? Bad? Weird? Neway, in this chapter there's a very special character that I would like to talk about. And he is Poophead!! *cheers* Me and Ai were trying to make up names for bad guys, and we came up with Poophead. And that's not all we've also had Peepan, Farter, Burpy and Snot-cher. And we would use them for our other fanfictions, so look forward to see them! (Imagined ppl: Who would want to see them.)

P.S. We have nothing againest Sylvia. (Imagined Ai: Then why is she the bad guy every time?) Wa: Because I can't find another character to do the job, and if I use Dorothy, her fans would come and destroy me. But don't worry Sylvia Wa had an new fanfiction and you are the good people this time! (Imagined Ai: But Wa only had the idea, she didn't finished meditating it. LOL)

Wa~