Lost Prince From The Star- Chapter Two

Written by: Wa Eidted & Revised by: Ai

Disclaimer: We do not own Gundam Wing, GW is own by their company, this is only a FANfiction.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

On the next day, Mr Ralph and Ms Chris found out that Relena was missing. The only thing that they found left was a box and a note on the dining table. Little Ben was crying, because his best friend was gone now, he was crying in his mother's arms and wanting for Reina's return.....

Sorry, Ben....Reina died already, I am Relena Peacecraft again......

Relena was now walking on the road that stretched along the countryside. Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her she turned around and found that it was Heero.

"Relena....you're Relena." Heero said.

"I was waiting for you." Relena said calmly, her voice was not cold, not too high, it was the way that a Princess should talk like.

"I thought you were leaving with the Mr. Ralph's family." Heero said deeply.

"Oh, so you figured out their names too." She turned around and faced him, standing very straight and asked politely, just like a noble person. Heero had never seen this manner in her before.

"Are you taking me to Sylvia Noventa?" Relena asked as she looked at Heero.

"No." Heero said, a little surprised too, because he had already forgotten that he is working for Sylvia, he knew that he has to explain it right now.

"Do you have something to say, Heero?" Relena asked, looking right through his answer.

"I was going to save you in that night, but when I went to your room, you were already gone." Heero explained.

"You mean you're not working for Sylvia Noventa?" Relena asked in confusion.

"No, I was just pretending, but I never knew that you would do dangerous things Princess." Heero said.

"Oh..... so are you going to take me back to the castle, Perfect soldier?" They were both calling each other by their titles.

"Yes." Heero gave her a short simple answer.

"But I wish to spend more time with ordinary people, discovering their lives." Relena said as she looked up to the sky.

"I can't let you do that, Sylvia Noventa is coming to get you."

"Who is she? Why does she want me?" Relena looked at Heero once again.

"She is the Queen of the Dark Forest." Heero said, as his answer caught Relena's attention.

"I understand.... I apologize for my rudeness and naivety on the airship last time." Relena told Heero.

Heero stared at her as he questioned himself if the person who was standing in front of him was Relena. The Princess would never talk like that in the past. He wonder if that's what she learned while living with the ordinary people.

"I need to bring you back to the Cinq Kingdom tomorrow night. But Sylvia Noventa has finally arrived in the the town that you were staying in......" Heero told her.

However, no matter how Relena wanted to stay here, she understood that she must go home. If she stays, it will not only bring herself trouble, the family and Heero too would be in trouble. And she wanted to go home for a long time, she didn't want her parents and her brother to worry for that long. She nodded, and Heero leaded her into the woods, where he used to hide when Sylvia is searching for him and Relena.

"Is this the place where you hide? Heero?" Relena asked as she looked around. There was nothing much here, just surrounded by big trees and rocks.

"Yes." Heero just gave her a short answer. As he lighted up the campfire.

 

Relena stared up into the sky, just one more day before she can go back home. She really wanted to see her parents and her brother again. All her friends and her stuff animals in her chamber....and Heero, she missed them. Relena was now looking across at Heero now.

She could not describe how surprise she was to hear that he is not working for Sylvia Noventa. It was a strange feeling when she met him again. In the past, she would really hate to see him around. But now, she is glad that he is with her...... protecting her.

 

Relena was tired, so she started falling asleep. Heero was going to put out the campfire but Relena stopped him.

"Heero what are you doing?" Relena asked as she got up from the hay bed.

"If we don't put out the fire, enemies may find us." Heero said.

"But...." Relena said but she stopped. Heero stared up at her in confusion.

"If you are cold then you can have my blanket." Heero said.

"No..I'm not cold. It's just that." Relena didn't know what to say.

".............." Heero was silence.

"It's just that...... I don't like sleeping in the dark." Relena rushed her words out so that Heero nearly missed the last two words. Heero chuckled a little as he heard Relena's explanation.

"Fine then, I'm going to sleep." Relena said with anger hinting in her voice.

"Relena, don't worry, I'll watch after you." Heero said.

"...You mean...you are not going to sleep?" Relena asked in a soft voice.

"That's my mission." Heero said as he watched Relena get up again.

"But that's not healthy for you! You should get some sleep!" Relena said.

"Just sleep Princess." Heero said with an annoyed voice in order to get rid of her.

"............" Relena pouted as she went to sleep.

 

Heero got up the next morning, and found out that Relena was missing. He should never have taken a nap. He got up and ran around to find Relena. As he neared the stream, he heard the sound of someone singing. Then he found her clothes hanging on a short branch of a tree.

No don't tell me she is......... He thought, as he blushed a little.

He guessed right, Relena was taking a bath in the stream, and it was her who was singing. He wondered why everybody liked to sing when they were bathing.

"Who's there?" Relena asked as she stopped singing, and look in the direction where her clothes were hanging.

"Hey, I'm glad that you finally stopped singing, because I can see the birds are about to die." Heero said.

"If you dare to peek, I'll poke your eyes out! I'm getting out of the water, go away." Relena said.

It was kind of embarrassing when she said that. Heero moved away with his back toward Relena. And then he heard the sound of Relena putting on her clothes.

"Okay I'm done. Let's go." Relena said.

"I sent a message to the Preventers at Cinq kingdom last time, after I saw you at the square. They will arrive this afternoon if my calculation is right." Heero said.

"So we just came here to hide?" Relena asked.

"................" Heero didn't said anything but just nodded.

"So how are they going to find us?" Relena asked.

"We are going back to town right now." Heero said.

"Oh." Relena said as she followed Heero and walked with him back to town.

 

"Just where do you think you are going?" Relena and Heero looked behind to the direction of the place where the voice was coming from. It was the crew of Sylvia Noventa.

"Oh no......" Relena said.

"Run!!" Heero shouted as he grabbed her hand and started running away.

The enemies followed as they too ran after their direction. Now, Relena and Heero had came to the entrance of the forest where it would lead to the town. They hid behind a big rock as two of the soldiers from Sylvia Noventa followers came searching for them.

"Heero....let's go now!" Relena said as the two of the followers when searching for other places.

"No, I'll stay here to stop her followers and you run. Go to the town, they won't kill you in front of that much people." Heero said as he pulled out his weapon.

"But you can't handle that much people..... wait...don't tell me you are planning to die, Heero." Relena said as Heero looked at her.

Don't give me this look.... please don't think that I would understand just because look at me like that, because I don't want to know what you are planning to do....I don't want you to die Heero!

"I'm a soldier Relena, my mission is to protect the Princess." He told Relena in a soft tone for the first time.

"No! I'm the Princess and I should save my people, and you are one of them." Relena said.

"Just run, Relena." Heero said, not willing to hear what Relena wanted to say next....he can't seem to let it go himself.

 

However, they became silent again as they heard the footsteps of the enemies coming back. Heero gave her an eye contact telling her to run. But Relena just shook her head with tears in her eyes.

I can't let you die Heero, this is all my fault I should have never went to Hilde's place in the first place.

Her tears fell as she felt that she was powerless against the enemies in this situation. She didn't want to leave Heero and she didn't want the two of them to stay here.

Heero looked at her, he had never see Relena like that before. Caring about him so much, even in this time. He was thinking that this was all his fault that he let Relena go to Hilde's place. He was willing to sacrifice himself any time, because of her.

Heero reached out his hand to hold Relena's hand flat. Then using his index fingers he wrote something in her palm. He looked at her crying face; he closed her hand and held it tightly as if he didn't want her to let go of those words.

"Farewell Relena." Heero said as he released her hand, ran and struck the enemies with his weapon without turning back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author Notes: The titles I used for the three chapters are names that have adventure feeling. Like playing a video game, the setting of Windmill is like the setting of streets in ff9(Wa luff that game) And I listened to 'Fragments of memories' the violin version from ff8 while writing this chapter, because the sound violins gave me so much ideas.

I actually got this story idea from my dream. I was chase by the Perfect Soldier (it was scary) It was those feelings that you are afraid that he is going to kill you, when you know that he won't. However, I woke up before he found me. LOL

Wa~