Lost Prince From The Star Chapter Three- The Star Prince Festival

Written by: Wa Edited & Revised: Ai

Disclaimer: We do not own Gundam Wing, all GW characters are own by their company, this is only a FANfiction.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.

As Relena was running into town, she escaped through the crowd and searched for the Preventers. Today was the Star Prince festival, all people were on the streets celebrating. It was sad that no one knew what was happening to Heero.... no one would care because they don't even know what happened, they don't know that she is the Princess of Cinq Kingdom, it was as if everything was just normal to them. She started running to the stadium where she could find her parents the King and Queen.

Every year during this Star Prince festival, a representative from each country will come and celebrate in this continent. And there she saw her parents, she stared at the two empty seats beside them. One of the seats used to be hers, and the others was for her brother. She tried to run through the big crowd of people so that the King and Queen will see her. However, there were too much people. They were pushing her until she bumped into someone and fell onto the solid ground. The person looked across and apologized to her.

"Relena!" the stranger exclaimed. Relena stared at the short blue hair woman staring back at her.

"Noin!" Relena said finally. She was so glad to see her, Noin grabbed her and brought her to Milliardo, her brother.

"Relena! Are you Relena? What happened to your hair!" Prince Milliardo exclaimed as he looked at his sister's black hair.

"Oh brother! I'm so scaredthat I wouldn't see you and mother and father again!" Relena hugged her brother as he did the same.

But her brain suddenly told her that it was not the time to do this family reunion yet, Heero was still fighting in the forest. So Relena moved away for a second.

"Please brother, save Heero! He was fighting the Dark Queen in the forest right now we need to help him now!" Some of the crowd became silent at her words. They were terrified, and scared of what she had said.

"Lady, watch what you are talking about! It's the Star Prince festival today, you can't say this to insult the Star Prince!" A woman spat her words out.

Relena stared back at her, but there was no time to explain to her the situation. Milliardo came back with the other soldiers behind him. Relena showed her the way and after a while later they finally arrived here at the entrance of the dark wood forest again.

"Relena, wait here with Noin." Millrado gave Noin a look and Noin nodded back as he brought his soldiers into the deep forest.

Relena held her own hand tightly, she could still feel what Heero had written in her palms. Her tears were filling up her eyes once more because of him.

 

 

 

"Heero!" Milliardo called from the other side as he saw Heero using all his strength to strike the enemies, he immediately gave a signal to his soldiers and himself to start fighting the enemies. Soon, the enemies started to decrease. At last, they all vanished under Milliardo and Heero's swords.

"Prince Milliardo! Thank you." Heero said as he kneeled down at the Prince's feet.

"Please remain standing! There's no difference between solider and the Prince on the battlefield." Milliardo said.

They ran back to where Noin and Relena were standing. However, they were gone. For some reason, they couldn't find them until they heard an evil laugh. The laughter of the Dark Queen, they ran to the direction of her voice.

And there, Noin fell unconscious on the ground and Relena was push to the edge of the cliff by Sylvia.

"Noin!" Milliardo shouted, but she didn't wake up. Sylvia turned around as she held Noin by her throat.

"Stop it Sylvia!" Relena and Milliardo said at the same time.

"Not until you surrender." Sylvia commanded.

And with no choice to choose from, Milliardo, Heero and the other soldiers put down their weapons. Suddenly some of Sylvia's troops arrived and surround them by pointing swords at their throat. Sylvia dropped Noin and walked across to Heero. He deathglared at her.

"So Heero, you escaped from the airship last time after the Princess did. Do you want to join me again? You won't have to die if you do." Sylvia told him, in the expression she used last time on the airship.

"........." He didn't answer but just deathglared at her. But she gave him an evil smile.

"You choose not to answer? Well I can understand, because you and the Princess both think that you trust each other. Well then..." She turned around to face Relena who was forced to the cliff side.

"Princess Relena, let's go back to the conversation we had before they came then." Sylvia said in her high-pitched voice.

"..........." Relena just deathglared at her as hard as Heero did.

"Let's see where were we? Oh yes, saving Noin by stabbing yourself right and that's when they came and interfered. But now there's a whole lot more people that we have here for you to save! I have a good idea, I'll be happy if you jump down that cliff!" Sylvia said with her evil smile.

"And you will release all my people?" Relena said, in her deep tone.

"Of course! But do remember what I've told you before, they won't remember you even if you save them. Especially with Heero, he doesn't even love you. So why would you save them?" Sylvia said.

Relena finally turned to her as she mentioned Heero's name.

"What did you say about Heero?" Relena said.

"Heero Yuy doesn't love you, he never said that he did right? And remember last time on the airship, he betrayed you!" Sylvia Noventa said.

Relena paused for a second. Then she turned to Heero.

"Is that true Heero? You don't love me?" Relena said.

Heero paused for a second.... how could he let her die for him, she was his Princess, he had promised himself that he would protect her even if he had to risk his life. He couldn't see her die, he can't let her die for him.

"Yes, Relena...I never loved you." Heero said coldly, colder then any other words that he had spoken before.

This hurt her heart, she started to step back from the cliff side. Sylvia smiled.

"Oh Princess, I'm glad that you realized it before you die for him. And now we should kill him because he betrayed you once more." Sylvia was going to give her command to her followers but she was stop by Relena.

"Dark Queen, there are some things that are invisible to the eyes. And when you are here at the cliff, you can see it more clearly." And Relena turned towards Heero. She held out her hand even though she couldn't reach him, remember that on the right hand, those invisible words.... the three words that he wrote to her: 'I love you'

"I believe....in you Heero." Relena smiled at him, she turned her body around and without looking back again at him she ran with great speed and jumped off the cliff.

"NO! RELENA!" Heero shouted, with his eyes wide open in shock trying to get out of the grab from the enemies. He stole their sword and after a second they were all dead lying on the bloody ground. But he kneeled down on the ground, not even searching a sign of her..... because he knew that Relena couldn't come back anymore. He had failed his mission for the first, and last time.

He stayed there kneeling on the ground, holding down his head. Anger was in his eyes but he did nothing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author Notes: Relena jumped!! 0_o *shock* Nonononono! (Imagined Ai: Hello? You wrote it!) Okay I won't talk much here, go go and read the next chapter!!

Wa~