Lost Prince From The Star- Epliogue

Written by: Wa Edited & Revised: Ai

Disclaimer: We do not own Gundam Wing, this is just a fanfiction.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

When the Dark Queen try to take over this world, he will come to save us, even though he is a Prince he will just fight like a solider and bring eternal peace to our land. He is the prince whom came from the star

 

If there is a Star Prince, can you please come out now and save me? Relena thought as she landed on something soft. She didn't feel herself dropping or flying in the air anymore. Her body rolled down as the surface that she landed on was not solid but soft. And she found herself landing on a hardwood floor. She stood up, and suddenly she heard people shouting.

"Hey! The Star Prince!" Some kid shouted.

"No he was not suppose to appear this early!" The other kid told him.

Relena looked around, as the audience stared back at her.

"Reina!" A familiar voice exclaimed. Relena turned back and there was Catherine staring at her. Then she realized where she was. She had landed on an airship, Catherine's airship.

"Why are they staring at me? Don't tell me that I'm in a show or something." Relena said once again staring back to the audience.

"You've guessed right! We are in the middle of the play 'Prince of the Star' right now! Remember today is Star Prince festival!" Catherine explained as the audience gave Relena lots of laughter.

"And Reina! You've just land here just like a Prince that fall down from the stars!" Catherine said.

"Because I fighting the Dark Queen on that cliff!" Relena pointed back to the cliff, which was now distant from her now. But she smiled as she saw Milliardo look down and see her. They must have escaped from the soldiers when Sylvia was in a great shock.

And he gave her a thumb up telling that everything was okay now. But she wondered where Heero was.

"Oh my Star Prince! You've saved us from the Dark Queen! Thank you!" Catherine said as she was playing a character of a village girl.

And Catherine give her a signal that told her she should play the star prince that dropped from the star since she dropped from the cliff.

"No need to thank me! Because I'm your Princess...I mean Prince, and it is my duty to save my people's life." Relena smiled and the curtain of the stage closed.

The audience clapped as hard as they could, they really thought that Relena was really the part of the play.

Catherine sighed with relief.

 

 

After Milliardo and Noin came, they took Relena and started their journey back to the castle. Heero sighed with relief to see Relena again, without a scratch on her body. They arrived back to the castle the next day Relena saw her parents, the King and Queen again.

"I'm not hurt Mother and Father. I need to see Heero right now, because he saved me from Sylvia. And the other soldiers too!" Relena said with concern. The King and Queen smiled as their daughter started caring about the people of her land for the first time.

"Heero is in his cell right now. And the other soldiers are alright, just some wounds were acquired. You can visit them tomorrow, not now my daughter. You need to get some rest." The King said.

"But I can visit Heero, right?" Relena asked politely.

"Okay, Relena." The King smiled. And Relena left the room after excusing herself.

"Our little Relena has finally grown up, King." The Queen smiled.

"It was just like yesterday that she was a baby and learning how to walk." The King sighed, thinking back to the time when the little Princess was learning how to walk and tripped onto the ground. The Queen smiled as she remembered that day too.

"I think, it is time now." The Queen smiled and winked at the King. And they laughed together.

 

 

So the next day, the King and Queen both called on Heero and Relena to see them.

"Heero Yuy! You have saved my daughter's life and to thank you, I'll arrange you two to get married! Okay, that's all I have to say. You are dismissed now!" The King smiled.

And Relena and Heero both sweatdropped.

 

 

 

As time passed, the Star Prince festival came again. The Princess' hair grew back to the honey blonde colour, and was now getting already to watch the performance that Catherine and her fellow circus performers will present to the Royal family and the city today. As she walked out of the balcony she spotted Ben, Ms Chris and Mr. Ralph waving at her, she smiled. They were watching the show across her balcony. Heero now came out to the balance too, and the show began ~

 

The night went well as the last fireworks were shot into the air. Relena and Heero were sitting at the edge of the elevated castle, which would just look like part of the sky because it's up in the air, just like a star. They were staring at the sky. She put her head on Heero's shoulder.

"Hey, when exactly did you change your view on me?" Relena asked Heero.

"Do you know the water has reflections?" Heero said.

".........." Relena thought for a while.

"HEERO YUY.....I'm going to poke your eyes out for this!" Relena said angrily.

"Relena...." But Heero kissed her before she could hit him. She blushed a little.

"I'm just kidding Relena." Heero said finally after kissing her.

"I know....." And once again she put her head on his shoulder. And they sat there watching the fireworks in the sky till the sunrise.

"I liked you before too, and after you changed, I thought the old you was gone. But...." Heero looked at Relena. She didn't make a sound and just stayed there listening to him. So he started again.

"But you are still the old self, it's just that you had to get rid of the bad part." Heero said staring at the sky.

"I liked you too before. It's just that I liked you more after I got back from little Ben and his family." Relena said blushing.

He smiled, holding her hand tight, protecting her, promising that this time he won't let go of it.

And this is the story of Lost Prince/Princess from the Star.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author Notes: This is my fav fanfiction from Wa's fanfic collection! Arigatougasaimasu! I used GW, The Valley of Wind, Final Fantasy 9 and the Little Prince in this story. And of course Relena is the Star Prince in the story! Why is the castle lifted? Because it's more cool and it looks like a star (remember the Star Prince live on star!) I was thinking about Laputa while writing this. As for Relena, she is more a naught, annoying little Princess in the beginning. But the reason why she was like that is because she was trying to find out 'why' for everything. After she lived with Chris, she learned many new thingsetc. It's kind of like the EP GW, how Relena was a school girl then Princess, Queen, Vice Forgin Minister. Thank you very very very much for reading this fanfic!

Special Thanks to: Super hardworking Ai!!! ~>_<~ we are finally done this fanfic! Hontou ni Arigatou *bow to Ai!!* Wa giving blow kisses out! Watch out Ai! But I have to say, Ai was really depress about this, because proof reading Wa's works is really something.

Thank you for reading this fanfiction, and I hope you feel happy after reading this! Ja ne for now!

Wa~