AN: The last part is finally here, and the battle has begun. I don't really know if this was a very good series or not, so you can just tell me after you read. Thanks.

Disclaimers: I don't own Gundam Wing.


Purple fires stained in the hue of brutality's spite that glowed as it shrouded the child in their haze--his wings already including such addenda as scales and concave razors of a dragon's shell--now became encrusted with charring scorches from hell's domain as its flames licked at the essence with a hunger only vanquished by the feast upon integrity. His screams echoed throughout the vacancy, eliciting painful moans of anguish and withheld passion even from the jowls of the lizards that fought for this incarnation, and the angels' dirge came together in a choir of blissful harmony to shatter the nocturne dancing upon the wind in its lament by the devastation of righteousness. Relena cowered to the ground in her despair, covering her ears and letting the streams trail along her apparition to intensify her glisten, and whispered into the chaos every prayer and psalm that came into mind--chanting it with sincerity in maturity beyond her years.

Slowly, so much anticipation hovering in the darkness that the wait for the clearing seemed almost tedious, the mist began to subside, and out from its depths came the vile specter of Heero Yuy--the fangs that now hung from his orifice dripping with saliva that dissipated the ground once it fell upon the surface, steam and an acidic fragrance perfuming the air as he spread his mouth to growl in approval to his new shape.

All of the creatures in the room stepping back to his majesty--relaying their subordination--, Lilo approached the demon and scoured his form with a victory for his soon to be triumph, and let a cackle escape from his throat, saying, "Finally, you have come to remember all of your former glory, and now it is time to seek vengeance on the one who tried to keep you encaged in that state of weakened purity and virtue, only looking for her own gain."

Lilo then turned his head toward Relena, who hugged herself for comfort at the sight before her, and bellowed, "It is her, my brother! She is the one who sought to destroy you and keep your faults for her own grandeur! It is now time for you to embrace your destiny and put her soul to rest once and for all... with my guidance to assist you!"

With a piercing shriek from the fallen angel in response--his eyes blazing with ferocity through possession--, Heero jumped on the manifestation's back, riding him as his horse for the curse upon the daughter of heaven's realm, and began to circle his prey with a desire, a craving to taste her shimmer upon his tongue in the sweet nectar of conquest.

"No Heero, please, don't do this my love!" Relena cried as he plunged toward her--a long, jagged sword whose hilt strangled his fingers to keep in tight circulation and grasp aimed at what would be her heart--, his blade shining through the blackened aura.

As she threw her arms over her breasts in an instinctive move to fight back the coming strike, she felt herself being lifted from the floor and the friction of motion against the stillness allowed her tresses to cascade along the breeze tingling her soul. Upon opening her eyes, she found herself seated upon a mare whose mane created of dove's feathers in its softened down pranced across her cheek, and the sparkling tendrils of its wings clothed the animal in its own grace of held illusion--this child now having her own companion to battle against the wicked with her. Looking down at herself, Relena noticed she was now dressed in garments of snow-traced lake, the shower still gradually falling upon her strands to coat her splendor and blush in a sheet of ice for protection, and along her bodice and shoulders were the feathers from swans, which used their minuet to give her strength and courage to resist this malevolence toward the heavens.

Before Relena could say anything in question to these transformations, the pegasus looked back at her rider in confidence and said, "Don't worry child, I'll stay with you until the end! God does not abandon His children, and I will therefore not desert you! It is time for you to right this wrong with your innocence and enable Heero to return back to his former self! The only thing I can give you for this quest is this mirror to the soul."

As her words resounded through the hush, a beam of light and falls of stars and the constellations surrounding the wonder, a shield appeared--its frame molded of crystal and diamonds at God's hand by His love for humanity and all of creation--, and its center a looking glass that could show only truth within the spirit--therefore reflecting back all evil for the malice to gander in terror at its true self, allowing only beauty to remain unscathed by its prowess.

The young girl took the barrier in her arms, and murmured to the horse in gratitude, "Thank you Olinara, thank you for transforming into this mythical creature of hope to help me... and thanks for the weapon. I'll get Heero back, and I'll win this fight... I promise." Her eyes softened in sincerity, and a determination from an profound origin--unless you believe in miracles--came about her being, showing the Holy Trinity and all its might behind her duty to accompany a blessing.

Sadly though, this tender moment was cut short by a radical beam of blue light that was kept at bay by a fog encircling the tinge that was hurled toward the pair, Olinara barely being able to flitter out of the way before the sorcery collided with their enchantment.

"Don't try to run away my little angel!" Heero called out as a hunter to the chased as he continued to pursue his target to rid his intentions of her immaculacy. "Your resistance is futile, and I'll catch you sooner or later," he continued to laugh amidst the shadows upon jolting his steer's head and turning back around to charge them once again.

All that could be heard by those unfortunate enough, perhaps, to witness this battle were the reverberations of Heero's maniacal snorts and the terrified shrieks of his lady in waiting waltzing across the silence of their venue...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh Relena, Heero... you guys just have to pull through, you just have to," Hilde sobbed as she clutched Relena's hand--cold and limp as a glacier awaiting its fall into the ocean's depths--, relying on all of the faith she had been taught from childhood of God and His magnificence.

"Hilde, it's gonna be okay... everything's going to be fine," Duo comforted her, taking her into his arms and resting her head upon his chest for reassurance.

"But what if it's not okay, Duo?" Noin spat at him in her hopeless frame of mind, just grasping onto Milliardo's shirt and holding it for dear life. "What then, huh? What then?"

"Miss Noin, I don't know what's goin' on here, but I do know that we just need to keep hope alive; or nothin's gonna work," Duo replied, sneering at Lucretzia's comment before.

Just as Noin was about to say something to counter his rejoinder, Hilde looked into the room's mirrors--her eyes blank and devoid of all sensation--, and stuttered, "Guys... guys... these things around this room, they're all just mirrors, right?"

"Yeah Hilde, why?" Sally asked, preoccupied with taking Heero's pulse-rate again and checking Relena's breathing.

"Well, then why are Heero and Relena in the mirror, fighting with a dragon and a pegasus?"

"What?" everyone in the room questioned at once, their eyes widening in disbelief at the scene playing out before them.

Another ray of black magic spiraled before Relena and her mare as she held up her shield and blocked the witchery with one touch to the glass--the dim lightening crashing upon the stainless plane to conflict with radiance and the crystal's resplendence--, it bounding back towards Heero and his steed with blind fury--Heero slicing through the beam with his sword and went on to fire another at the girl.

It went on like this, back and forth with Heero firing his power and Relena combating it with her own, retreating to every end of the nothingness trying to cast each other into piles of ash, just hoping for a resolution to this war.

"Why is Miss Relena fighting with Heero?" Dorothy questioned as she turned from the sight and looked upon Relena's virtually dead corpse and Heero's suffering upon the twin beds.

"Well, from the looks of it," Trowa began, "it seems like Heero's become the bad guy, and Relena's doing her best to stop him."

"But why... it doesn't make any sense," Wufei muttered as he stood in the corner, watching the collisions intently.

"Actually Wufei, it does make SOME sense," Quatre said in rebuttal. "Haven't you noticed how strangely they've been acting lately? I'm guessing that these mirrors are graphically depicting for us the intrapersonal conflict they have been and are still experiencing."

"Okay, but if that's true... then how can either one of them win, if souls are perpetual?" Catherine asked, staring at Quatre with amazement as to his perception to the enigma.

"I... I don't know," He said defeated, casting his eyes down--not able to look at the battle anymore.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"No!" Relena screamed as Heero's shot tore the shield from her grasp, causing it to fall to the ground where the rest of the demons tampered with the mystical charm through their curiosity--Olina watching in gloom as she saw it plummet to the floor.

Heero towered over her, cackling as he saw the expression of dread adorn her countenance, and spat to her along the bleak terrain, "It's over princess! There's nothing you can do now to escape me, so you might as well just make it easier on the both of us and give up!"

"Why Heero... why are you doing this to me?" Relena called out to him as he speared Olinara through her chest, causing the horse to rear through her instinct to the pain and drop to the ground, forever to lay in her own restless desires through her defeat--she disappearing in a flash of glitter just before making contact with the surface.

As Relena, too, began to descend from her flight, Heero caught her in his arms and began to crush her in his very hands, eliciting whimpers and moans of agony from the torment he dared to put his beloved through.

"P-please Heero! You said you loved me, you said you would never let any harm come to me. But now I see it was all just a lie... why... why?" she said weakly as he could feel his contact with her glisten burn her through and through, the glow of majesty that surrounded her in all its hallow consecration now dispersing beneath his caustic touch. "I wish you could come back to me, so serene and full of remorse as you were before. I prayed that I could help you, Heero, I really did, but your hatred is greater than my love," she sobbed, a lone tear falling from her lashes as she choked on her words.

The bead fell from cupping her chin in its solace, to console her from the appending demise to soon commence, and splashed upon his cruelty regarding his infliction unto her, his eyes widening in recognition to her brightness against his darkened ghost in bondage of wickedness's chains in his restraint.

With a heightened flash, the pale blue of his eyes--a sign of the devil's embedding into one's heart--transmuted from such tinge back into the clear hint of the midnight celesta, his sparkle as the stars to illuminate any part of his desperation--the beautiful Prussian that hypnotized even her soul.

"Relena, my darling... what have I done to you?" he pleaded as he saw how burned and tattered she had become just lying in his arms, her beauty of purity through angel's kiss almost completely void within her blush.

He began to caress her cheek, kissing her tresses as they fell upon her face to hide her tears from his sight, and he too began to cry--her dying essence dependent on the strength, which his embrace may provide for her spirituality. The waters came flooding forth and lapped his aura, melting the venomous sinew around his face to reveal his once faint glow of translucent wonder that only a cherub can withhold--he ignoring all of the former chaos he had insinuated.

"What's wring with you, sibling? Are you getting soft on me now, just because of this little girl's tears? You're weak... you've always been vulnerable to those trickles, but I'll put a stop to that once and for all!" the serpent beneath him hissed as a violet shade came from above, swallowing the two lovers in their bind--the possession among Heero's orbs becoming resurrected to its full merit, and jerking Relena away from his hold. "Now, misguided one, stab her and she will never bother you again!"

With one quick thrust, the saber cut through her spirit--sacred waters spilling from the wound in waterfalls clothed in spectrums of lust--and sliding the blade out from within her, pushed her onto the ground--she void of all shimmer and luminescence after the impalement, feathers from the surrounding angels the only pillow to rest her head.

"Finally, it is done! You have done well, and the Prince of Darkness will surely be pleased with your feats," Lilo assured him as he looked down at the apparition of the now sleeping maiden.

As Lilo began to chant in verses that told of only success in this realm of Heero's body, the young boy tuned the sword that the hilt pointed straight up, and drove the spear right into the dragon's back, causing the beast to cry out in pain and writhe from the betrayal.

The animal bucked and roared in his agony, making sure all the world knew of his anguish, and with one last vow, "You will pay for your deception... traitor..." the semblance of evil fell into his "death," hopefully to never be woken again.

It was now only Heero standing victorious on the demon's back, tears once more falling from his eyes as he looked at the girl he had so loved, and killed out of that same affection. Slipping the blade out of the dragon's flesh, he jumped down from its back and walked over to the woman--taking her into his arms and rocking her gently in his devotion to her love, everlasting.

As he turned to trod away, Relena still entangled within his yearnings, another angel, she having the appearance of a young girl--her red pigtails bounding up and down as she ran over to him--, said, "My dearest friend, although all seems lost, nothing is impossible with God's grace to heal."

He just stared at the little seraphim, unsure of her words, when she continued, "I can help you be with her, but it's very risky. As you know," she went on to say, "a spirit cannot die, but she is in deep sleep by the salvation of God's hand at your merciless deed. However, I can put you to sleep with her, and you will forever be in sweet dreams intertwined until your souls awaken... but that could be a very long time. Your bodies of flesh and blood on Earth will still be alive, but they will sleep along with your souls... agelessly for however long it takes for you both to revive--you will awaken once she does. Do you wish to do as I have offered you?" she asked him, her eyes filled with the sorrow she knew his heart was experiencing at her choice given to him.

"Yes," he whispered, and with a wave of her arm, the two specters were transported to the long-fleeting Garden of Eden, forever to sleep in this portrait of eternal sanction and beauty until their souls could come together in union of their bliss--contentment glowing from their faces as they dream of fantasies with them forever, always, perpetual in their love.

The roses, which surrounded their hearts, sheltered them from intense eye by a reflection's power to reveal the truth, the morning dew of the dawn of their wake kissing the flora as fairies danced along the petals--a legendary wonderland for two souls so torn apart by destiny and fate, that rest is a welcomed option for their harmony.

The angels guard them in their rest, and their friends guard them in their life...


AN: Phew, finally it's finished. To tell you guys the truth, I thought I really sucked out with this series, because I really don't think it was very good. I don't know. Tell me what you think about it, and I guess I could write a sequel to it if you really want me to. Thanks everyone, and sorry about the ending... at least it was a happy/sad ending this time.