Reflection of the Spirit, Part 4 by Tomorrow

AN: I'm sorry this took so long, but... things have been going on. I've just been reading fics to make me depressed, and therefore cheer me up... don't ask. Anyway, thanks for the e-mails everyone, and please read and e-mail me about this one too.

Disclaimers: I don't own Gundam Wing, and the saying about the seeing with the heart instead of the eyes doesn't belong to me either. I heard it a long time ago, but I don't remember where I got it from.

 

 

"So Heero, what happened back there?" Duo questioned as Heero came down the stairs from putting Relena to bed.

"Nothing, she's just over-worked right now, that's all," he replied, not believing a word that came out of his own mouth.

*Relena... what's happened to you?*

*Flashback*

Heero had been the first to arrive back at the mansion, and he immediately raced up the staircase and into Relena's room that he may change her out of those wet clothes and lay her to sleep for the rest of the night. She was completely stoic within the fleshy cage which his arms made as they wrapped around her limp form, and her breathing returned from its state of rasps and whimpers into soft whimsies of inconceivable rapture. Her breasts, curved and filled with the viscosity of full-bloomed maidenhood heaved up and down as her forehead rest upon his taunt chest, her cheeks becoming stained with a blush of virgin integrity towards a man which her very essence wished to reach out and to touch his own phantom of desires. He laid her upon the silken palace of which he and she could perhaps someday join in union, his hands faltering before reaching for the clasp of her pastel nightdress. Shutting his eyes in hope to somewhat protect her innocence from his own censurable fantasies of passion, he let his hands roam down her back with an illustrious grace, causing her to shiver even in repose, and wistfully slide the garment from her luscious physique of femininity. Somehow, though he did not comprehend with what efficiency he should know and have of no need to explore her, he could anticipate every touch that he was to make when undressing her, for though his eyes were blind his intrapersonal wanting allowed his hands to move along her body with great serenity, only placing his hands upon her body where they must be--some things you see with your eyes, but others you see with your heart. He turned his head away to find her matching robes and briefly closed them once more to slip it around her shape, tying it excessively tight that it may conceal all of her womanly qualities from his sight. However, it did not seem to help his situation, for it only caused her delicate mounds of tissue to press against each other more, making them appear more attractive to his eye. With a hearty sigh he covered her with the sheets, making sure she would stay warm and safe if he was not there to comfort her when she awoke.

The setting of the symbol of life's almighty circle cast a gentle gleam over the land and fell upon Relena's face and locks as she lay in slumber, creating a scene of unmatchable beauty for his eyes and his alone to behold. Along her face danced flames of the sun's breath-taking kisses, majestic flamingos with rose-hued down as well partaking of the lake of brightness which the orb's florescent radiance was shedding upon her cheeks. Her long tresses as a tiara over her pillow, sprawled and billowing along the softness took the splendor of a warm-tinged autumn setting, her feathered strands becoming the fallen leaves of the now sleeping arbors.

*A goddess of the earth,* Heero thought to himself as he gazed upon her resting form. A few moments later and he retreated from the room, just in time to greet those which were awaiting him downstairs.

*End of Flashback*

"Heero... Heero? Are you sure you're all right?" Quatre pleaded as he snapped Heero from his memories. "For a minute there I didn't think you were with us."

"I'm fine," he retorted, his monotone voice even colder and chill-sending than usual. "I'm going to bed, I suggest you all do the same... you'll need the rest, because tomorrow's gonna be a busy day."

"What do you mean Heero? Come on, what's up?" Hilde prodded him, not sure what he was really getting at.

"Something's wrong here, I don't know what it is, but I can feel it within me... and I think it's got something to do with Relena."

"Relena, but..." Cathy began, but Heero cut her off in mid-sentence. "Just go to bed! I'll explain it later, but just don't question MY instincts!" Everyone complied, not wanting to get Heero even more deviating from his normally cool composure any more than he was.

*I don't know what's going on around here, but somehow Relena I know you're not just dreaming this all up. I can feel something within me as never before, and I can tell it's dark and out for revenge.*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's now 3:00 in the morning, and all seems quiet and docile. Relena lay still under the surf of blankets which Heero had covered her with, and her breathing is in a slow yet syncopated rhythm, showing her dreamless and peaceful sleep that she was enjoying after many a month of restless nights. Suddenly, her eyes shot open and for a few minutes her irises of an ocean of emotional tides in both rises and falls stares straight ahead of herself. However, the disturbing nature of this gesture is the detail that her eyes were blank and for once without sentiment; no lubrication of desperate crystal traced her orbs, and the pupils of them were vanquished with the harsh awakening as well. Her head rose slowly, and in stealthy fashion she slid out from the sheets in a smooth motion in her trance-like state. Being quiet and not with great anxiousness, her legs carried her in front of the looking glass within her chamber, and she glanced deep into her reflection's depths, her body fainting to the floor as her breath escaped her and dissipated into the aura around her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I have returned... returned to you, as I promised I would," Relena's voice echoed through the blackness. Again her body glowed with an exuberance that could compete with the crown of stars with which Mary the mother herself was christened when she became Queen of Heaven and Earth, this luminescence being the only candle to light this dark void of nothingness.

"I knew you'd come back, I know you oh too well to think you would betray me like all others," the haunting tone called back to her. "Please, let's just share this moment together, it is all that I ask for the time being." The reverberation of his voice was interrupted by the outline of the figure which was approaching her... the owner of the shuddering tongue. His awesome shape pierced the darkness like the halo around a new moon of winter, adding warmth to the terrain but not enough to guide one other than its source. "Your beautiful radiance... it makes me remember why I still have hope. I am no fool, for I know that it is next to impossible to believe that you have the power to set me free, but some part of me just won't let go of you. If I must stay in this world Relena, then I won't comply with being alone."

The shadow sauntered up to her and grabbed her wrists forcefully, moaning in ecstasy from the babe-like tenderness that caressed his own palms and the outline of his fingertips. As he clasped his hands around her wrists, she screamed out in pain, for it was a coldness so frigid which held her, that it burned through all which she was. Seeing her in such misery he released her from his grasp, shushing her in loving manner, damning himself for letting his side of passion unleash itself at such a time.

"Forgive me my angel, I let my wants take control of my actions. I am so distant that I hurt you even when we touch in hallow right, and yet your purity against my being feels like a utopia," he explained to her apologetically.

"No, I won't let you give up. If it enables you to feel happiness and true hope for even just a moment, then it is worth the pain which it causes me. Touch me again if you'd will it so," Relena whispered, she finally accepting the path which she alone could choose.

"You would do that for me?"

"Anything that you need is my desire to give you. If I didn't feel this way, then why would I be..."

<No, no I won't let you touch her!> another voice sounded into the silence, distracting both she and the figure from their thoughts. <She can't, she just can't be soiled! I won't let her be!> it continued on.

"No, why must it be so? Not now, why!?" the shadow cried out as it knelt down in pain.

"What, what's wrong? Please, are you okay? Answer me!" Relena called out to him as he shrunk back into the bleakness, his retreating form beckoning to her, "Relena, I will see you again, I know. Please don't wait long because I don't know how much longer I can last."

"Please hang on... hang on..." she murmured as he disappeared from sight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Stop it!" Heero called out as he jolted up in bed. Sweat poured down in beads from his forehead, and his body was shaking violently. He looked about the room for something out of place and found nothing, when suddenly a surge of intuition flooded his senses. "Enemy... something evil... Relena!" he gasped while jumping out of his bed and sprinting towards the room in which Relena dwelt...

 

 

 

AN: Relena actually wanted to see that thing? Now this is really getting weird. This is going to be great, and I am looking forward to writing more of this, Thanks for all of the e-mails everyone, and please keep them coming. Until I write more of this down, bye!