AN: Sorry this part is so short, but this is mainly dialogue, clearing, more than likely, all of the questions that have been roaming around in your head. If you skip this part, you're lost for the rest. Thanks everyone, and I should be getting the next part out of "All of Me" soon... I hope.


Disclaimers: I don't own Gundam Wing.


"An just who in hell are you?" the vicious serpent hissed in disgrace, rubbing his now acid-covered hand, the fatal vitriol dripping to the floor, singing the aura and releasing a perfume of burnt flesh and sinew for one to gasp.

"You heard me Lilo, just leave them be and there will be no cause for any of your chemical-blood shed here," Olinara snorted, crossing the darkness and standing between the two lovers and the beast, keeping them out of his reach and of way to his hypnotic placidity. "These children are coming with us whether you think it just or not, so I suggest you leave while you still have the chance!"

"Such nasty words to come from the mouth of an angel, don't you think my dear?" he retorted, slowly inching his way closer to the forsaken couple and around the matriarchal angel, she keeping an eye on his every step.

"Heaven versus hell is no matter to be taken likely demon! In the name of God we will fight for the salvation of their spirits, if it means our own divinity being put to rest by your hands... as long as they are secure from your tyranny and false premonitions!" Olinara wailed, motioning for the two to retreat even further away from their present site.

"Come now Angel Woman, what worth have they to you? He is a sinner, a cold-blooded rebel of the King of King's dominion, hardly even worth taking your time to consider squabble with us. She... well she's just one soul, an added bonus to the deal. Listen, if you just leave them to us, then we'll just forget that this whole incident ever took place," he chided, the cackle which was rising in his throat he being barely able to succumb.

"How dare you mock the Father! Your treading on thin ice dragon, and if you want to come out of this unscathed, then turn around and never come back to these realms!"

"I'm sorry, but that's just not possible sweet-heart. You see, we know, just as well as you, about the prophecy," he growled, his eyes narrowing unto Relena through the nightly atmosphere, causing a glow of fire to trace in flaming sparkle and hot passion of the melting whiteness of the flames to embrace her ghost.

"How could you possibly..."

"That's simple lady," he interrupted her, rather bemused at the surprise that adorned her countenance at his mention of the prediction. "We are required to know of all your traditions and pearls of graceful tangibility-part of being a well rounded person-and therefore this tale has become quite familiar to us over time."

"What legend, what is he talking about Angel?" Relena inquired, rather frightened by the way the lizard's snout curled into what he could manage of a smile.

"Don't worry my sweet little prize, I'll explain it all to you and your hubby," he replied, setting back on his haunches, preparing himself for relaying the legend foretold. "Now, after the death and resurrection of the Lord, sin was abolished forever, as you both have come and been taught to believe. However, it was also told that there would be another battle between the forces of good and evil, instigated by the wicked, kindled by the righteous. Though this quarrel may not threaten all of humanity, it would affect the essences of but two people, one the most hallow, one the most deceptive, and the outcome which resulted, the decision of their souls to side with either virtue or corruption, could have dramatic impact on the fate of the Underworld," he explained, only impassiveness radiating from his interpretation, yet all the while he way eyeing Relena, silently cursing her under his breath. "It was said that the divine soul would be a daughter, and the one from darkness's decent would be a son, and the little angel's heart would be captured by the fallen, and she would, of course, try to change his nature that their love may flourish. Still, the boy refused to accept any token of her kindness, and many a time he turned her away. Even though, the girl remained persistent, forever calling upon him and asking for his hand... for him to change," the thoughts racing through his mind, the dragon elicited flames from his nostrils, the smoke encircling poor Relena, casting a tormenting cough and encumbrance upon her breath, she wheezing as he continued to speak, "he never would accept her within his world of calamity. Finally, after such shed tears through waters of purity and emotion, her being in reckless threat and dangers, he grew to love the star child, with all his might trying to return the feelings she had so generously bestowed upon him.

But there is more than just this sappy-sweet portion to my story... much more. If they were to ever marry and join as one in physical caress and desiring fantasies, fondling the other in their own perfect reverie of love and stilled lust in virgin chastity, then it would be a symbol, a glory of triumph for the heavens. This simple act of making love would surmount to the inevitable destruction of our inverse kingdom, for through their hope, through what they conceived, even the most relentless of souls can be saved and the vitality of faith and compassion rekindled within his being. But, if they were to never come together in perpetual unity, their bodies becoming one initiating that their souls become one, then this symbol would be unknown to the rest of their fellow sufferers, and therefore faith within holy reverence would never heighten to reach its peak, and more abandoned children could belong to us," his eyes alighted at the final thought that he left them with in accordance to the ancient prophesy, thinking of how wondrous their hell could be if only given the chance to thrive. "So I'm sure you now understand, that you're love will never be consecrated as long as we exist. If we can take you both to death, then this wedlock would never be completed, and their hopes would be dashed."

"That is why we came," Olinara huffed, trying to make clear her force's true intentions. "We did not come to bring you into heaven just yet, but to persuade you, Relena, to reenter your body that both you and Heero may live and put into procession this long and sentimental life of bliss for yourselves. We just couldn't allow your misguided hands to structure for yourselves your own demise."

"Still Olinara, it doesn't matter. You know very well that this child of Satan could never cross the boundaries of heaven, which proves that his rightful place is among his immortal brethren of hatred."

"You don't even know what you're saying Lilo! It was not by the child's choice to be that of Lucifer's offspring. God loves him all the more because his chance at free will and salvation had been taken away from him as a helpless babe. His devilish character is not rooted within him, but only an outer shell coated by harsh and/or hostile memories through mortal life. The Father will welcome him with open arms now that he has decided to convert to our premise, and then you will be unable to touch him in the protection of God's sight."

"You're so foolish angel, because there is no way his choice to be confirmed as hallow under God would become a reality! We still have more influence over him than his wretched beloved, and therefore we can persuade him as we see fitting for our cause." He scoffed victoriously to the winged lady, lapping Relena with his tongue as he spoke.

"You're analogy may have some truth to it Lilo, but her love is stronger than your pride. Even you know that love is defined as the ultimate gift that one can give to another, a devotion so powerful and so earnest that the individual is willing to give her life for the one she cares for! Pride can be broken by a single defeat, only kept burning within due to stubbornness and emancipating vengeance towards another without a momentary thought in contemplation of well-being and any gentle qualities that another has ever expressed for him. There is no question on who shall be triumphant, more upon how long will it take," she said proudly, causing the creature to bellow in rage, his shrieking and writhing an ominous sight of the desecration to begin in just but a few moments from then.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Sally towered over her two patients, tears beginning to fall from her eyes as she felt Relena's pulse fade and her breath cease from even her acclaimed whisper that cantered a harmony through the gentle singing of the winds that blew so softly at the drapes. She realized that Heero didn't have mush longer either, and urged them all to say their good-byes to him before it was too late.

"No, we can't give up on 'em, they're still alive, I just know it," Duo pleaded with Sally and the others, using his strong optimism to keep the gloom that hovered about their heads free of despair, but only sorrow.

"They're gone Duo, and we're going to have to live with that," Dorothy comforted him, putting her hand on his shoulder as he clenched his eyes in fury at her words.

"She's right Duo, why get our hopes up when there's no cause to put us through the pain?" Hilde murmured, hugging her beau with all of her strength, knowing how much the two meant to him... to all of them.

As Duo began to turn away from the still forms on the mattresses, a horrid screaming could be heard all around them, the room shaking, charismatic beams and trails of light dancing all around them as they saw two figures approaching them through the mirror...

 

AN: Oh boy, the final showdown. I think there will be about two or three more parts to this, so it's almost over. I'm sorry this part was a lot of dialogue, but you had to finally understand the motivation for what was going on. Thanks everyone.