AN: I think there will be about 2 more parts, but I'm not certain. Should this series have a sad ending or a happy one... you decide, because I have ideas that could go either way. Please R&R, and thanks to all who have been reading and reviewed. Oh, and if you haven't figured it out by now, there's a lot of religious references in this, so if you're uncomfortable with that, then please don't read it and flame me. Thanks.

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing.

As Olinara clenched her fists in desperation, trying to manage both the rage and devotion that kindled within her thoughts, a shriek, deafening and with such capability as to cause a young pup to wince in pain of the shrill, echoed through the blackened arena, followed by the wickedness and cruel brutality of a demon too eager for his command to charge his enemy. The creature's tongue of flame, dripping with caustic acids and chemicals to singe the flesh of whom it may touch, reached out for the mother angel, planing to embed his fangs into her essence that sparkled with defiance and tyranny toward his fellow beast. With instant thrust, tenuous rays of light and shimmering trace falling from her fingertips and onto his chest, she hurled him away from collision, and the demon plummeted to the floor, a sea of violet fluid drinking the ground to satisfy its thirst, what was the animal's blood retreating from its former dwelling and back to its creator.

"Now you've done it Olinara... now we shall see who claims right to these souls," the massive serpent hissed to the winged divinity, arching his back and crouching into an offensive position. "All children of Satan, Prince of Darkness, bring these seditionists to rest at his feet! Extinguish their glow of precious faith now, and then we shall take these spirits as victor!" his roar through demand bellowed about the terrain, lonely as the soul that inhabited it.

As his cry reverberated along the hollow majesty of the realm, these lizards took no time in responding to the order, lifting themselves from recline on the floor. Spreading their wings with great pride, the muscles and sinew that gave them the power of their wings to flap and stir a cyclone of wind from each gesture rippled with a hypnotic and discouraging grace, they took to flight, positioning their dives at precise angles to ram into the numerous epitomes of holiness to bring them down with proficiency.

"Formation," the angel's leader cried out as the brigade of gnarled dragons sped forth, trying to encircle them that there would be no method of escape for the cherubs.

These seraphs drew from amidst the umbrage resplendent crosses of light adorned with roses from whose crimson lips folded with immaculate beauty and shape flowed a stream of reddened waters, coating the thorns which surrounded the T with the life-breath of Jesus Christ himself, lances to be used against these tainted beings. The beasts dodged these spears as best they could, and from their mouths released a smoke, its darkness thick with a scent of rotting corpses, it slowly poisoning the celestial guardian that drank of its heat, both forces coming to surmount infinite "casualties."

To the human eye, beams of light and warmth, letting settle upon the mortal heart a comfort and reverence for all righteousness, shot along the chamber, capturing the forsaken demons in their radiance, but as one saw the beast grazed with hallow light, an angel's scream resounded along the emptiness, seeing the dripping fangs of the animal rip at her ghost, feasting on the tenderness that was kept within. Growls thundered across the tundra with vengeance, and piteous mourning from spirits created the nocturne of love and silence for all mankind to hear, surly causing the listener to quake in despair and horrid visions.

During this great battle, Heero had taken Relena into his embrace and crushed her to his chest, shushing her cries and whimpers of disgust at seeing the demons torment the angels with ruthlessness and watching the pain spread across their faces. He was compelled to join in the fight, wanting to scuffle for his own salvation, but his dedication for Relena's soul reigned with much more influence in his heart, and so he stayed there beside her, just whispering that she was safe from all harm within the gentle and shielding hug of his arms.

"Soul of the Perfect Soldier that dwells within this temple of humanity, your crude choices making this prison cell adorned with brown tendrils and Prussian blue yet nothing compared to the abandonment of which you've suffered," Lilo chanted as he saw the couple taking refuge from the massacre in a shadowed corner of the atmosphere. "Come now Heero, my former brother, we can be invincible if you only give yourself the chance to remember your true nature. Can't you recall how dispassionate you used to be... just starving for bloodshed? She has made you weak... for her own purposes," he continued, capturing Heero's essence in his mesmerizing stare, "helping" him to remember life before he had met Relena. "She's done nothing but abuse this newly acquired kindness for her own sake, thinking nothing of what you've sacrificed for her. It's time now that you receive the glory which is rightfully yours sibling!"

As the dragon continued to fill Heero's remembrances with cold deceptions of the truth, two hands, created from the hot, malicious breath of the towering serpent, engulfed him in their grasp, smoke being elicited from the creature's mouth flooding Heero's thoughts, making him vulnerable to all being relayed to him.

*Images*


Heero falls to the driftwood of the wharf as he feels the blood make a hot trail along his skin and it pusses and oozes from the wound given to him by the braided man that stood in the way if him eliminating the angel. He struggles, becoming dizzy from the pain that surges through his notion and the loss of blood to get to his feet, but collapses to the ground once more as he feels the wave of agony wash over him. Looking up to the boy with dangerous eyes, swearing revenge for what just took place between them, he sees a breeze captured in blue and golden hues cross his vision, he now seeing white blending with the two regal colors of before.

"What do you want to shoot him for?" he heard the soprano of this nightly shade sing into the recesses of his ears. Something came over him then, seeing how protectively she stood before him, not even flinching as the boy held the gun firm at her chest, and he gritted his teeth out of both pain and the want to be the one guarding her life.

She knelt down, the softened gaze of preciousness and inferred love escaping from the cage of her eyes and onto his skin that now reeked with the potency of human perspiration, and tore her dress to bandage his wounds, her caress oh so gentle as it fluttered along his senses. Then, without warning, she looked into his eyes, seeing the confusion that danced among them, and screamed with all her might, tears falling from her irises and coating the wood beneath them with crystal sentiment. In hysterics she pushed him away, stumbling over to the antagonist and wrapping her arms around his chest, shrieking to him, "Please don't let that horrid boy near me! Kill him, kill him now!" Her words pierce his heart... she had been so kind, and now her face turns to hatred without so much as a reason for transformation? He reaches out to her, calling, "Please Relena, don't leave me alone!"

"You've been alone since the day you were born, and you deserve it," she hissed back to him, a fiendish smirk now decorating her countenance and her eyes blank with nothing but a vile calamity push him down with wicked intentions and scowl.

"No, please... angel..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


"No Heero, don't you dare touch me!" Relena shouted as he took her hand in accordance to accept the invitation she offered to serve as her escort for the party that night. "You're heartless Heero Yuy, I don't want anything to do with you! That's all you ever do is thrust that gun in my face, but not anymore, I'm over you and there's nothing you can say to redeem yourself!"

"But Relena..."

"No!" she screeched, slapping his hand away and allowing a river of glass to tread upon her cheek, showing nothing but the pain he had invoked unto her pale innocence. "There's no hope for you, and I never want to see you again!"

With that, she made a quick turn and stormed out of his chamber, he hearing her fall into her pillows and cry through the rest of the eve hung low. He went down to the dance, alone, all the while hearing Relena's query of "pets" gossip behind his back such things as: "Did you here that he hit her... Oh yeah, I guess Thomas was right, he's nothing but a bully... she's too good for him... he better not have hurt her or else."

For the rest of the festivities he stayed hidden behind the drapes that trimmed the balcony, feeling betrayed and deceived by the only person that made him feel important within his own heart, making him feel as though he belonged among his fellow men. Perhaps she was right... maybe he was just hopeless...

*End of Images*


"No, Relena didn't do those things," Heero choked out as he held his head in his hands, trying to block out the temptations that this devil was trying to make him belief as reality.

"Oh but she did boy, she's always used you, but your heart has become too kind and blinded by passion to see these faults that soil her maidenhood," Lilo continued to entreat, making the visions before Heero even clearer and precise in details as he went on.

"She would never!" Heero screamed back, trying not to lose himself within the mists and dreams, making sure not to fall prey to fiction instead of memory that lay deep within his purity of faith.

"Leave him alone you ugly... thing!" Relena wailed as she began to pound her fists into the demon's flesh, tears streaking her face as her frailty tried to take down the might of this evil incarnation.

"You, my lady, need to be taught a lesson when to stay out of conversations that don't concern you," the dragon bellowed as with one instant flick of his wrist he had Relena strangled in his claws. Slowly, until seeing that blaze of fire and warmth in glimmering shine that blanketed her virtue from the eyes of Lucifer's revere, he crushed her between his fingers, the echo of her screams filled with anguish and compassion sounding as a requiem of death and its eternity among the taste of his ears.

"It's me you want Lilo, so let her go and... and I will not struggle against the blackness which you shall have manifest my being," Heero called out to the creature, hanging his head low now realizing that Relena was in such danger because he had given into his lust for her... she will fall by his weakness.

"So be it!" the lizard roared and immediately dropped the princess, Olinara quickly coming to her aid as she fell from great heights, bringing her gracefully to lay upon the ground.

"No Heero, don't! It will mean the end for both of you! Please, in the name of God, stop!" the angel beckoned him as she saw the hands of cruelty and hatred, only hostility its companion, wrap around the young soul and devour him in its darkness. She covered her ears as drops fell from her eyes, trying to block out the agony she heard coming from the impale of divine and the resurrection of malevolence, silent prayers escaping her lips as she saw the boy, once a convert to God's hand returned to a legacy of vicious contrive for the sake of an angel's love...

 

AN: Uh oh, not looking to good. Heero may seem a little OOC, but remember, this isn't Heero, it's his soul. Anyway, I have about two more parts to go, so keep a lookout for them. Please review, and thanks for all of the great comments.