Do You Still Love Me? Part 3 by Tomorrow

 

AN: I need to warn you that there are hints of rape in this part. Don't worry, it will be okay, it doesn't happen, but I just thought I should warn you. In my opinion anyway, this chapter is kind of exciting. Thanks!

 

Disclaimers: I don't own Gundum Wing. I'm sure you'll agree with me after you read this.

 

 

*No... no I can't... I won't believe it. He has to love me... everything we've been through together... we were to be engaged, but I now just eradicated that possibility. How could I have let myself believe that he loved me? I guess I was never meant to be happy. Oh why can't someone just come and put me out of my misery now?* Relena argued with herself as she ran down the lurid corridor. Every turn seemed to bring a new demon that was trying to coax her to come closer so that it may have the pleasure of "introducing itself" to her. Through the doorway a sinister dragon stared at her physiognomy, thinking as to how sweet and what a delicacy this little princess would be in his diet. Of course, maidens are a dragon's favorite dish. Wrapped around the pillars were Pegasuses etched in stoned, waiting to swarm her as she wove between them. The feathers on their wings were tattered and came to a crisp point, much more discouraging than the Pegasuses one would read about in a fairy-tale. No light showed the way for her, she just had to run on instinct, each time jumping back from the creature that faced her around the next corner.

She soon collapsed on the floor, too tired to move at all. Her breathing echoed through the edifice, which soon transfigured into helpless weeping. The poor thing couldn't help it, the only being which she had ever loved rejected her. To speak bluntly, she always had a fear that Heero never really fancied her, and the only reason she never told him of her feelings was because of the possibility that she may find truth in this apprehension. Relena knew she wouldn't be able to handle it if Heero confirmed this suspicion, and this was proof that she guessed herself too well. She had almost cried herself to sleep, when she heard a whisper call her name, "Relena... come to me," it murmured to her gently.

She sprang up for her celestial doze and heightened her senses toward the voice. Stealthily, she wrapped her arms around herself and called out to the enchantment. "Where are you... what do you want of me?"

"Come to me my Little Rena..."

That name... she knew that name! It seemed like a far off memory, but she still could recall the only man who had ever referred to her in such an affectionate manner. "Heero," she sighed, and instantaneously began to make her way to the ginger tone. Sparkles began to gather along her lashes in delight, and her hair made a sweet vision of ice cream slowly melting along the curves of her body as she sprinted in exasperation. She didn't stop until she reached a room that was completely vacant except for a stained-glass window, which was allowing the moonlight to embrace the darkness, and a small bed that the light was illuminating. Something, something about this room just drew her into it. She walked quietly over to the bed and ran her fingers along the soft silken sheets. Barely being able to stop herself, she was tempted to cover her body in the down comforter that lay sprawled out over the mattress, and lie her head on the pillow that too was filled with the soft feathers of a gander. There was a canopy that overshadowed the furnishing, enabling just enough light to trace a silver outline of the features of the sleeper, but not enough to disturb their slumber. Transparent linen covered the canopy, linen that reflected the moonlight which tricked the eye into seeing a glisten along the fabric. The strange thing about this piece was that all of the sheets, blankets, and so forth were completely white. Not another color, even a pastel hue, could be seen accenting the bed. Relena could only gasp in awe as she beheld the sight. It was dazzling in her eyes, and she so wanted to forget her troubles in a dream that could be given to her as she reclined in the sheets.

"Does it please you my Little Rena?" a coy voice questioned her.

"Ex...excuse me?"

"My gift, it pleases you, does it not?"

"I don't understand you. Yes it is very beautiful, but now is not the time for me to take a nap... who are you anyway?"

"Oh Love, I'm so sorry for what I've done to you," he whispered, then stepped into the light for her to see. She at first started to run into his arms, but then stopped herself before she got too close. He looked like Heero enough. He was blessed with the same chocolate stained mane and approached her with his dashing lean figure. But one feature, the reason why she halted before holding him, that bothered her were his eyes. They were the same Prussian blue, but something, something about them just wasn't the same. She noticed that his orbs did not reflect the radiance of the light and capture her in their trance like always before, and they were so, so... cold. She could read nothing from his eyes. Relena had always had a gift of being able to see what Heero was feeling through his eyes. Every time she peered into them she saw a memory that he was trying to bury in his soul or another emotion he was trying to dissipate from his system. As she looked into his eyes now, she could not help but recall the images she had envisioned.

*What Relena Sees*

A little boy huddles in the corner, pulling his knees up to his chest in fear. His hands are so small and white, not bloodstained as people saw them now, and his eyes are wide and alert. Little water sprites danced about his face, their wings shimmering off the little bit of light falling upon him, seeming to mock him out of the joy they receive from gaining more water to bathe in. As much as he wishes he could spite these little fairies, he cannot help but cry. He buries his face in his knees and shivers out of fear, cold, anxiousness, it is not known. The young boy feels unloved, and he knows he will never be worthy to be loved by another, for his parents have just decided to give him away to an old man he didn't even know. If his parents can't love him, who will?

The color in his eyes seems to deepen as he looks at her, and his eyelids relax under her gaze. His pupils begin to dilate, and the light around them seems to reflect wildly off of his irises. But as this change in his stare heightens, he masks it away quickly, making a note to himself that the emotion he just felt was one to erase from his thoughts... it 's dangerous.

*End of What Relena Sees*

Nothing, nothing was portrayed in his eyes now. All she could see was blackness.

"Why, why do you not come to me?" he questioned, a little bit of annoyance streaking his tone. "I have apologized to you, and I meant it with all my heart. Relena, darling, all these emotions that your questions were bringing to my surface were just too much for me to take at once. I'm not use to emotions Relena... I panicked. As soon as you ran away from me, I snapped back to my senses and went after you. You must forgive me."

"But... but Heero, how did you make it here before I? I left the room in running strides, and I didn't hear your footfalls follow. There was no way you could have caught up to me..."

"Oh Rena, you must remember that I came here to rescue you once, and therefore I, to a certain level, know my way around here a bit. I used one of the passageways that cut into yours. Does that answer your question? Does that put all of your suspicions to rest?"

"Well, even if that was true, how could you get the bed here? I know we weren't planning to come back to this place, and you said it was a gift. How did you know?"

"Shhhh. No more questions now, you look exhausted, and I can't have my angel be without rest can I? Come and lie down with me," he cooed, gesturing over to the bed.

"Wh-wwh-what? Why I... I can't. I do not wish to sleep now. Please, I just want to leave here Heero. Let's just go."

"NO!" he snapped huskily. "You must sleep now! Do not trifle with me."

"Oh Heero, please... I can't do this with you... how could you ask me to..."

"You refuse me? I give you want you've been wanting and yearning for for so long, and you deny me?"

"Heero, it's not that I don't... 'want' you, it's just that... I can't" she sobbed, falling to her knees in agony.

"I won't Relena... I won't be rejected. You will be mine tonight... and you will be it right now!"

He hastily grabbed her around the waist and thrust her onto the bed. He then laid himself on top of her and began to kiss her greedily, going lower with every touch. He twisted his hand around her locks and pinned her under him with his leg, causing her to wince in pain. She screamed and yelped in terror, not believing he would do this to her; digging her nails into his arm, letting blood flow along her thighs. She tried to push him off, but he was too strong... it was no use. After he finished "exploring her" with his mouth, he proceeded to do so with his hands and eyes. He ripped at her clothing, tearing it to shreds. Relena tried to wrap herself in the sheets around her, but his force was just too much for her body to take on. She looked up at him in horror as he said to her, "And now my darling, you are mine and only mine." But as he finished these words a shot echoed through the chamber.

"Get your damn hands off of her... NOW!!!!" Heero screeched at his counterpart resting upon her.

"What are you going to do to me Yuy... shoot me?"

"Exactly," Heero gritted as he pulled this trigger of the gun that was aiming right at the man's temples. But, when the action died down, his counterpart wasn't wounded at all, and the shot was dead on.

"Ooohhh, I'm scared now. Listen buddy, unlike Soraura, I'm not that easy to get rid of. She was nothing compared to the power I will possess. The only reason I have ever wanted this power is so that I may have my prize," he cackled, running his knuckles along Relena's chest. She whimpered in fear, as well as embarrassment at his touch. Not because he was touching her, but because she could feel her real Heero's eyes burning into her. She saved herself for him, not some cheap imitation, and now that perfect dream was ruined because of this horrible... creature. Her whole body was there for her love to see, and she had always thought of this moment to be magical and innocent like a lamb... not like this.

"I don't care what you want. You will let her go NOW!!!" Heero exclaimed as he lunged towards the couple. But when he reached it, he fell into only sheets. He then heard laughing behind him and bolted his head around to face his nemesis.

"Perhaps we can settle this another time, but for now, I'll occupy my time with my little deer." He had Relena intertwined in the sheets and hoisted over his shoulder. She had fainted from the emotional trauma and was murmuring Heero's name as she dreamt. "Oh Yuy, one more thing. I just wanted to thank you for protecting her for me. I can see by her gestures and fierceness that she hasn't been soiled by human hands, and that she is indeed a worthwhile maiden. So young, so rich with innocence and purity... my favorite. See you around chum," then he disappeared into the darkness.

"No, no, NO!!!! Relena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heero screamed, falling to an emotional heap on the ground...

 

 

AN: I told you that he would not succeed. If you couldn't have guessed, that was Guile, and he is a bit obsessed with Relena. I hope this is getting a little interesting, and thanks everyone! Bye!